Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funny Glitches In VideoGames!

Default Funny Glitches In VideoGames!

What Are Your Favorite Glitches! From Any Game?

They Don't Even Have To Be Funny, Just Any Glitches You Can Think Of!

One Time When I Was Playing Mario 64, I Tried To Press The R Button To Zoom When I Couldn't And It Sounded Like Mario Made A Fart Noise.

What Are Your Favorite Glitches?
    Last edited by rfc77; 11th April 2013 at 7:45 AM.

Sonic 06 had a lot of glitches.

But none of them were funny.

Quote Originally Posted by rfc77 View Post
    What Are Your Favorite Funny Glitches! From Any Game?

One Time When I Was Playing Mario 64, I Tried To Press The R Button To Zoom When I Couldn't And It Sounded Like Mario Made A Fart Noise.

What Are Your Favorite Funny Glitches?
    Doesn't really sound like a glitch.

Oh glitches, the stuff programmers miss. Never ran into one bar back in the original Pokémon games with Missingno. but that was never really funny. It is a bit funny that the Mew glitch was discovered in the same year the 3rd generation came out which was incompatible with the previous games. It was just thrown in there so early in the quest too! Mew was seen everywhere too, the show, Pokémon Snap, and a trainer in Pokémon Stadium (and its sequel) was even in possession of it! On top of that, there was that rare chance it popped out of a Poké Ball in Super Smash Bros. (it's going to be so tedious getting it in the new title with the chance being lower than 1/649).

Man, childhood, full of careless wonder and mystery. I really miss those times. Back on topic! Funny glitches...mostly graphical glitches come to mind. It's funny how Sonic '06 got past the radar and onto store shelves. Nothing much comes to mind, I really think this would work better as a general glitch thread.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

On #spp and #spp-wifi as: Revan, Aegislash
    FC: 2621-2733-0166
    IGN: Lautrec

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Doesn't really sound like a glitch.

Oh glitches, the stuff programmers miss. Never ran into one bar back in the original Pokémon games with Missingno. but that was never really funny. It is a bit funny that the Mew glitch was discovered in the same year the 3rd generation came out which was incompatible with the previous games. It was just thrown in there so early in the quest too! Mew was seen everywhere too, the show, Pokémon Snap, and a trainer in Pokémon Stadium (and its sequel) was even in possession of it! On top of that, there was that rare chance it popped out of a Poké Ball in Super Smash Bros. (it's going to be so tedious getting it in the new title with the chance being lower than 1/649).

Man, childhood, full of careless wonder and mystery. I really miss those times. Back on topic! Funny glitches...mostly graphical glitches come to mind. It's funny how Sonic '06 got past the radar and onto store shelves. Nothing much comes to mind, I really think this would work better as a general glitch thread.
    OK! I Made It A General Glitch Thread!

Another Glitch I Remembered Was In Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2, You Could Use Vegeto To Make The Opponent Fly Very High, And Then Throw Him Out Of The Stage And Break The Boundary And Start Fighting In the World Tournament Crowd While The Characters Are Glitching Through The Characters In The Audience!

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome Jack View Post
    This Is Awesome! I Laughed More Than I Was Scared

The unchallenged master of funny glitches is from Halo - when Ghosts and Wraiths get launched off into the distance at near warp speed from moving over something in the environment.

Aliens: Colonial Marines pops into mind immediately. Enemies shooting you through walls is fun.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Holy cow, that's horrifying and funny at the same time. I can't stop looking at it.

Quote Originally Posted by abrar14 View Post
    Account is terminated. Huh.

I haven't really run into a lot of glitches, but I actually got one on accident on Super Mario 64. I was at Lethal Lava Land on one of the files that was recently erased, and I beat the Bully boss and got the Star. However, right after the camera cut back to Mario, he started twisting and writhing into a pile of polygons, and the game crashed. It actually scared me, it never happened to me before. I'm beginning to wonder if the game's starting to go out on us due to how old it is if we're just now encountering glitches.

It's funny now because of how random and sudden it happened, and just the way it looked. But it wasn't funny at first.
    Last edited by Kutie Pie; 11th April 2013 at 6:40 PM.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Oh my god, that was the funniest thing I've ever seen! I was tearing up from laughing so hard.

I was playing my friend's Skyrim game one day, I looked up and I saw a flying goat (i think it was a goat. Hard to tell) high in the sky. I don't know how or why it was up there, but I loved it.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Oh glitches, the stuff programmers miss.
    Really.

Spoiler:- Bunch of gifs from tumblr:

In Grand Theft Auto IV, in the city is a Swing set if you drive a vehicle into the swing set, you'll be sent flying at the speed of sound (not really)

I do this every time online to people to entertain them as we land and may accidently kill some pedestrians.

Sonic Adventure had lots of cool glitches. You could get characters into levels they don't belong in and all sorts of stuff. I also played once and Big the Cat was red, white, and blue: freaky.

Charizard Champion#06... that Tomb Raider one was creepy! XD
    ~ * My Photobucket Album * ~

Thousands of screencaps of Pokémon, Toradora!, Shugo Chara!, Clannad, K-ON!, and many other anime.
    Use them however you want!

~ * GoodSearch * ~

Search engine that donates a penny to the charity of your choosing every time you do a search. Spread the word, help the world!

Click here to read my one and only Pokemon fanfic! I hope you enjoy it!

I only post on Serebii sporadically, just so you know.

Do I really have to mention this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f3HDsgLV68

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoCoke View Post
    Do I really have to mention this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f3HDsgLV68
    I Have Played This Game Called Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing At The Office Of My Dentist Where There Are Video Games On The Ceiling While They Drill Your Teeth And The Playing Of That Game Was More Painful Than The Drilling Into My Teeth And It Was Much More Funny Than Usual Because I Was Partially Sedated So I Was Laughing So Much That They Could Not Operate

I don't know if this counts as a glitch, but the shocked hiker from gen IV is rather hilarious.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Hankka View Post
    Aliens: Colonial Marines pops into mind immediately. Enemies shooting you through walls is fun.
    Wasn't the whole game a glitch?

Quote Originally Posted by Night_Walker View Post
    Wasn't the whole game a glitch?
    Well pretty much. I just pointed out the one that annoyed me the most out of all the glitches.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    insometimes see 999 999 coins and gold in my dragon story game whenever i restart xD Wish it was real!! nya~
    What.

There's a glitch that allows you to fight Ganon as young Link in Ocarina of Time 3D. I find that pretty hilarious for some reason.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

First generation Pokemon games are riddled with glitches. It's become an annual thing for me to play around with them at the airport before I go on holiday quite strangely. I always found these glitches just fun to mess around with. I might be leading contender for person who has taken lessons on how to catch POKEMON from the OLD MAN
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Today in Skyrim, my litlle brother played, his first time, and he went to bleak falls borrow, and had to fight the giant spider, he loved searching things and taking everything, so i helpoed him kill the giant spider, when i killed it, the spider fell into the floor. I looked in the drain and it was dead in the dungeon or drain thing.... with three mor elive ones. So weird.
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

In Rayman 3, you can get unlimited copter power on one level, so after a while you can fly out of bounds and onto the next level without legitimately passing the current level

Personally my favorite glitch would have to be the swingset glitch in Grand Theft Auto IV.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast