Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Funny Glitches In VideoGames!

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    First generation Pokemon games are riddled with glitches. It's become an annual thing for me to play around with them at the airport before I go on holiday quite strangely. I always found these glitches just fun to mess around with. I might be leading contender for person who has taken lessons on how to catch POKEMON from the OLD MAN
    You know, apparently it's a little-known fact that there were meant to be more than 150 Pokemon in the Gen I games. However, a good number were scrapped and put in in Gen II instead. The leftover junk data from the unused Gen II-debut Pokemon are the glitch Pokemon we know and may-or-may-not love. (Also, apparently 'Bird' type was a prototype for the Flying-type).

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    What.
    You accidentally the verb all the time. It doesn't even matter since both of you are still understandable.

One time in Sonic Colors I was using the Drill Wisp on Sweet Mountain, I don't remember how but I ended up stuck inside the drill-able area without the Wisp power. All I could do was go back and forth in the small area since the top was too high to get to, so I just messed around a bit listening to the music.

In Ocarina of Time there was a room in the Shadow Temple where an enemy glitched out on me but I didn't realize it. I was supposed to kill two Redeads to make a chest appear and open the locked door again, but one of them wasn't there or something. I used up all of my items trying to see if there was some hidden thing I was supposed to hit before I decided to restart. Went in again and the second one was there that time.

How about that one glitch in Sonic 06 where Silver can throw you outer space in a boss fight?
    I found it so bad that it was funny.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

I think OVGD's version of Gowin's Law goes something like: The longer a discussion goes on for, the more likely someone's going to mention Sonic '06
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    I think OVGD's version of Gowin's Law goes something like: The longer a discussion goes on for, the more likely someone's going to mention Sonic '06
    Are there any funny glitches involving robo-Hitler from Wolfenstein?

As for glitches I've experienced, I've become my horse a couple times in Skyrim, then I started falling through the world.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Just Cause 2 is a pretty buggy game sometimes. One time my friend and I hooked a car to a plane, and then got in the car and ended up flying off the map.

The swingset glitch in GTA 4

I've run into some interesting ones in Spyro DOTD. Like when I found that the textures in one area of Valley of Avalar didn't cover the whole platform so I could stand on "air" a little bit off the platform.
    Though my favorite DOTD glitch is one I have never been able to replicate- I was playing it with my friend once and we somehow managed to get an enemy to float in midair. I've never managed to pull it off again.

I have officially claimed Time Man!

On the level Takedown on Modern Warfare 2 (I don't play the newer Call of Duty games anymore), depending on how fast you progress, the dialogue is often triggered out of order.

Ghost: "HE'S GONNA GET AWAY!"
    Soap: "No he's not."
    Ghost and Soap, 10 seconds after capturing an arms-dealer
    Last edited by ChuckNorris; 3rd May 2013 at 5:58 AM.
    Platinum FC: 3438 9213 7612
    White FC: 5372 3970 3594
    Black2 FC: 2280 4478 7008
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Homsar135

In the original Super Mario Bros. I went into the Minus World. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome Jack View Post
    A lot of the bugs in New Vegas were pretty creepy. I remember seeing a dog NPC that had no eyes. I then noticed the eyes were floating in front of its face.
    3DS FC: 1891-2290-4958

Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12