Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Terrible Drivers

Sometimes when I ride a cab or a public local transport, the driver runs way too fast and sometimes almost hits people or can get into an accident. I sometimes think they'll kill me...
    - Nate the

I just found out earlier that the driver who got into an accident was the very same driver we had yesterday.

Now I'm scared of hiring him again.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Worst thing i've had happen was driving back at night on a mountainous country road when someone was tailgating me with their brights on. It was a windy, narrow, 2 lane road with hardly any turnouts. You would think that people would drive with more responsibility in such conditions. Judging from the car though, it was most likely some gangster/white trash loser with an ego too big for his britches.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Quote Originally Posted by Akriloth View Post
    Less of a story more of a warning: People in the south CANNOT drive! I've lived here for ten years and drivers up north are so much better.
    You 100% sure about this statement?
    oopsie

I was in a car accident just last week. I was sitting at a red light and it had just recently rained out. Naturally the woman wasn't paying attention and tried to brake, but slid and smashed my back end all to hell. She hit me so hard that I hit the car in front of me and that car hit the one in front of them. Thankfully nobody was hurt, but it still pissed me off beyond words. As soon as my air bag leaked its air I jumped out of the car and went off on the woman.
    Some rules are made with all intentions to break
    And she defends it with a warped rationale
    But I've seen what happened to the wicked and proud
    When they decided to take on the throne for the crown

Facebook | Last.fm | Backloggery

My side mirror thwacked another guy's side mirror, and as a result he started screaming at me, calling me names and holding up traffic as he demanded I pull over in the middle of a bloody intersection. When we did pull over and my bf and I got out of the car, I offered to give him my information, but he was still red-faced and screaming, and told me he'd "waste my time and make me wait there as long as he wants me to, maybe even half an hour, or report a hit and run to the cops." So we shrugged and got back in the car, and five minutes later he marched over and demanded to know if I'd learned my lesson. Then he drove off.

Did I mention that zero damage was done to either car? If you have anger issues and just want to power trip, don't drive.

Pokéthon was a huge success! Check out our Facebook page for photos from the event!

I can't stand when drivers don't use their blinkers, or even worse, when they turn their blinker on waaaay ahead of time so you're sitting there waiting on them to take the next turn but they don't turn until like five turns later.

I was driving through town and stopped at an intersection a long time before another car did. Traffic was bad so when I could finally go I looked at the other driver, they nodded, and I went. Before I'm even out of the intersection the other driver started to turn and I had to speed up so they didn't hit my bumper...

Also, tailgaters (sp?), I was driving home, it was raining and some diesel decided I was going to slow and passed me on a hill, almost running me off the road when they swerved to avoid an oncoming car. I was driving 45ish in a 55 zone while it was pouring rain.
    "Anarchism... stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion;
    the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property;
    liberation from shackles and restraint of government.
    It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals."~Jackson "Jax" Teller

Credit for awesome signature: Avenger Angel

So I was driving ok? I came up to this intersection at maybe 20 miles an hour, I have a greenlight and this person opposite me is turning right. I start making my left turn when he comes to a screeching halt. So I stop halfway through the intersection. Now you have to realize he had more than enough time to make his turn and I would have never hit him considering he was 90% through his turn and I just made it to the middle of the intersection when I was fully stopped. Now I'm looking at him, like I can clearly see his face from this angle, and he is soooooo mad. Like, I felt like if he had the chance he would have stabbed me right there and never looked back. This is a look of pure hate ok, so he just chucks me the bird and continues driving like nothing ever happened. Now I'm just lost because I didn't do anything wrong, we both would have made our turns without an issue and the guy coming up behind him never would have hit me or anything. The guy behind him saw the whole thing, and I know how right of ways work so I just tell him to go along while I sit awkwardly in the middle of the intersection, but this driver just gives me this look of complete sympathy and just makes the motion to go.

So the moral of this story is: if you see a bad driver you instantly become the nicest driver the rest of the day, no questions asked

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Never any personal experience but the bus drivers that usually drive me are pretty crazy at time when they run red lights and start driving pretty quickly in the middle of the day. It gets me to and from work quicker so I'm okay with it but that doesn't stop it from being terrible. It just means I appreciate it.

Not much personal experience besides one time where my step-father was drunk and he was driving us home in the middle of the night on a parkway. He did okay but he almost crashed into another car once or twice near the end.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

My most recent experience with a bad driver almost got me into an accident. So I'm at an intersection in the left turning lane. I have a green light. There is a car opposite me in the right turning lane. She also had a green light. Since we were both going the same direction, I let her make her turn first since she had the right of way anyways. When she was halfway through her turn, I started to make my turn. She then SLAMMED on her brakes causing me to slam on mine. She then proceeded to hang her head out the window and give me the finger. Simply because I gave her the right of way.
    I'm typically inactive between Spring and Fall. I'll be on as often as time allows.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinist Trainer View Post
    My most recent experience with a bad driver almost got me into an accident. So I'm at an intersection in the left turning lane. I have a green light. There is a car opposite me in the right turning lane. She also had a green light. Since we were both going the same direction, I let her make her turn first since she had the right of way anyways. When she was halfway through her turn, I started to make my turn. She then SLAMMED on her brakes causing me to slam on mine. She then proceeded to hang her head out the window and give me the finger. Simply because I gave her the right of way.
    Its things like that that make me want to carry eggs in my car. I just wanna go all Mario Kart with those kinds of ppl. Shooting shells at ppl who turn without a signal, plop a banana behind me at the tailgaters. XD
    Black: 3482-2112-2585
    Soul Silver:4297 5993 0464
    Platinum:2965 4525 0763
    My shiny pokemon:
    Encountered in FR as a Geodude
    Encountered in Diamond as a Lv.4 Shinx

I claim Latias

I HOPE THERES A MEGA LATIAS!

Quote Originally Posted by vespiqueen View Post
    I can't stand when drivers don't use their blinkers, or even worse, when they turn their blinker on waaaay ahead of time so you're sitting there waiting on them to take the next turn but they don't turn until like five turns later.
    That is way to common here in Las Cruces, NM. Seriously! Its like no one signals anymore.
    Black: 3482-2112-2585
    Soul Silver:4297 5993 0464
    Platinum:2965 4525 0763
    My shiny pokemon:
    Encountered in FR as a Geodude
    Encountered in Diamond as a Lv.4 Shinx

I claim Latias

I HOPE THERES A MEGA LATIAS!

Just saw one of the worst drivers in ages.

I was driving in downtown Helsinki with my brother and we were on our way to his house. We turned to a one-way street and suddenly a car appears driving the WRONG way down the street. That scared the crap out of me. A head-on collison wasn't far.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

I am too young to legally drive but I often find myself as the front away passenger and therefore assist the driver on occasions. One thing that really annoys me is when my father was trying to get into a space and this guy had parked that parts of his car were in there different spaces. My father beeped the horn until he came out and EVENTUALLY moved it.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Every year, i ride against a person. On my bike. Accidentally. I am scared that i will kill somebody when i am old enough to drive

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinist Trainer View Post
    I feel you I was passing through a tight turn and right after I finshed it a car was goin in my lane against me 6 meters away, the I go over the sidewalk and you catch my drift luckily nobody crashed
    CLICK ON THE ONE TO WHOM VICTORY SHALL BELONG! Let It Rip, oh sorry not beyblade my bad

People who cannot use their signal, people who cut you off with only a few feet or inches clearance, people who go incredibly slow, only to speed up when you try to pass, and people who pull out in front of you, and sometimes go slow are annoying.

Oh, some of these are pretty bad ones. This one older guy I know, he's been a cop for over 20 years now, and I really hate getting in the car with this guy. He's way too over-confident behind the wheel. He practically never signals, tailgates hard, and just generally kinda jerks up the road. I amuse myself by counting traffic violations.

Happened just recently.
    I was going to the bank to make a deposit. I'm going on this narrow street, when I see to my left that a blue car is coming out of a trailer park. No biggie, I think to myself, since they will know Im coming so they will have to stop.

Nop.

He is coming out way too quick out of the trailer park and doesn't see me until the last minute where I have to freaking stop to avoid a collision. For those five seconds both of us are stopped. I looked at him and glared, while he simply sat there like a deer in the headlights.

>:c more stoopidly enough is when I continued on my way is that he was still driving recklessly. =_=
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Source of images

I have a few cases, though I wasn't the driver for most of them.

My own case was being a co-passenger while coming back from school with a friend one day. It was in the more country side of my giant city, and we were close to coming home. I don't care how good of a driver she is, but she took out her phone and started texting incessantly while steering the car by the bottom of the steering wheel with her legs. I panicked, and she said, "Don't worry, I'm paying attention." Her eyes were more glued to her phone than to the road...

Then, I remember seeing on FB that my friend had went out to see an accident that happened just outside his apartment complex. Luckily, neither his nor his sister's cars were totaled, but this one girl was either texting or talking on her phone, and caused a chain of accidents. She rear-ended a parked car, which rear-ended another parked car, and so on. There were about 5 collided parked cars plus the girl's car.
    Planned OR Team

Team Pose by Astral Shadow.
    DA Account here

Proud owner of my childhood partner, Feraligatr ♡

The other day, while I was going home. The driver was going so fast and he was dangerously next to another vehicle, as in they almost hit each other. Also, last night, some drivers were trying to overtake each other in this rather tight road, building up a lot of traffic and to make matter worse, it rained hard last night too.
    - Nate the

I have a story. About half a year ago, my little brother and I were on a trip to the local pawn shop to browse for a couple '64 and Genesis games. A couple of blocks before the store itself, the car in front of us indicated to turn into what I think was a laundromat, so of course, I slowed down in order to let him turn. NOW THE GUY BEHIND US. Was on his cell phone. Distracted as hell, he hadn't noticed us putting on the breaks, and by the time he looked up, it must have been too late to stop. Now, instead of being sensible and turning into the open lane on the left, he JUMPED THE CURB, Narrowly missing a telephone pole, and SMASHED INTO THE CAR WHICH WAS TURNING AHEAD OF US. During that time, I swear I saw everything going in slow motion, it was pretty insane. We made it to the pawn shop a little later after we made sure everyone was all right. But it was a pretty insane day.

I later used to story as a topic for a paper I needed to write in my Psychology class. So I guess something good came out of it, since I had no clue what I was going to write about before that crazy little event happened.
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/30nc01x.png[/IMG]

PASBL
    | Clock shop on Hiatus | Tumblr
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/swtmiw.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Ding Ding Sparkle Sparkle:

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Those people that take up 2 parking spots.
    Making it harder to find a car park. And if they go into the parking spot your already in and there is a car in front of you too, makes it really hard to get out!

The people that think "RED LIGHT! WOO TIME TO TEXT MY FRIEND ABOUT HOW COOL I AM AT COD!" but the light goes and they dont move, they are annoying and hold up the line to driving off. Sometimes they even text and drive and they get on your nerves.

I'm not afraid to admit I'm an awful driver. I mean I can drive.....I just cry. :/

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast