Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Team Plasma and the Awakening Ceremony! (782)

So can we all agree that when Krookodile and snivy look at each other with crossed arms is one of the best moments of BW right? All of Ash's Pokemon were just ace in this episode. I really love his BW team. Even Palpitoad whenever he shows up lol.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Great episode. Not too much happened but it set up the finale very well.

I was very pleased with how they handled Pikachu being controlled a second time too. I think it was just the way that everyone got back into their Poké Balls and then there was that brief moment of "Oh ****, Pikachu."

Also, I've missed Team Rocket stalking people so closely during other villains' stories lol.

Cilan: No! Pikachu doesn't like to be in his Poké Ball!

Me: Screw it, then! Just put him back into it for once! *Ash unsuccessfully stops the beam* Dammit! *Ash screams, annoying me*

I think I didn't like Ghetsis' voice now that he's present.

Palutena believes there is no such thing as personal space. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

Pretty solid dub episode. Not much to say except that I still like how Ash's Pokemon worked together.

Random : PokéRadar

This was Another great episode of the N arc, I liked how Ash's Pokémon worked together to dig a tunnel. Can't wait to see the next dub episode.
    It was so cool when Ash turned his hat.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 15th July 2013 at 2:45 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Cilan: No! Pikachu doesn't like to be in his Poké Ball!

Me: Screw it, then! Just put him back into it for once! *Ash unsuccessfully stops the beam* Dammit! *Ash screams, annoying me*
    Sigh.... Never in my life have I ever wanted to kill an anime villain more... Mind control is my biggest pet peve! This whole Team Plasma saga has been a real pain to sit through all because of that stupid device. Let me ask you this. Mind control... Remember that in the plot of BW2!? Cause I sure don't!
    DON'T LET OTHERS DEFINE YOU!
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Nintendo Network ID: Marbi-Z
    3DS Friend Code: 4596-9457-8718
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    I Love LOPUNNY and I Love GARDEVOIR too!
    Wanna battle and/or exchange 3DS Friend Codes?
    PM or VM me!

This was a pretty good episode that held my interest from start to finish. I look forward to see the next episode.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;598; ;635;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Great episode! Loved how Ash's Pokémon work so well together, so much that N can really notice how strong the bond between Ash and his Pokémon. Awesome. Looking forward to next week, I can hardly wait for the final episode of the N arc.

Solid episode, good as the previous episode. The whole mind control thing is definitely pushing the limit now. That was almost the entire base of the episode itself.

Ash and his Pokemon working together was a nice sight to see. They all worked together inside the tunnel and back at the ruins. And N was amazed, which is saying a lot due to his deep character.

Once again, I love how some of the high level grunts get their own names. It's a nice little detail.

So Ghetsis really has no use for N, and all he wanted was the Light Stone? I guess so N can't get in the way of them to retrieve it, that makes sense. I was hoping he was going to need N for something important. Guess no.

Looker, you're awesome. Especially when managing a lead pipe. Bring on the pain!

The fact that Pikachu doesn't go into his Pokeball just drove me bananas. Of course Colress would target Pikachu due to that advantage.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

A lot happened in this episode to advance the plot so I'm not going to mention that. However, I really enjoyed all of Ash's Pokémon working together to dig the tunnel as they got along so well.

Good episode, and now onto the finale of the arc!!!
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Quote Originally Posted by the1stpkmnfan View Post
    The fact that Pikachu doesn't go into his Pokeball just drove me bananas. Of course Colress would target Pikachu due to that advantage.
    Does Ash even have Pikachu's Poke Ball anymore?

I actually liked the drama when Pikachu gets caught. Pikachu's expression after seeing Ash unconscious was great to see.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

I blame Ash for Pikachu getting caught. xD

I wonder what Looker was looking for only bringing a Pipe to handle Team Plasma.

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Does Ash even have Pikachu's Poke Ball anymore?
    I was gonna ask the same thing.

Anyway, this episode was very action-packed. I enjoyed it! For once, Ash used all of his Pokemon for something useful.

Great episode. I'm still disappointed Zekrom didn't get this kind of spotlight.

Ok episode though the whole Pikachu being controlled thing was pointless when you realize that Krookodile could've used dig to destroy he machine.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123