Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Novus Rex's Pokemon Perfectum

Quote Originally Posted by KYOGRE-D View Post
    Hello! Been refreshing your shop periodically to see the new Pokemon xD. I have to ask a couple of questions, though, as they will pertain to multiple Pokemon.

First, as in the case of your Typhlosion, you state that it has HP Ice ivs. Can you expand on that? This is important especially with HP Ice, as the different iv spreads affect its speed.

Secondly, when you say eved in sp atk and speed, do you mean the ev format 252/252/4 or 255/255?

Also, do we assume that you have unlimited copies of your Pokemon?
    Hola ^^,

The Typhlosion has a 31/30/30/31/31/31 IV spread, also the two most used spreads for hidden power both have 31 Iv's in speed. I guess you mixed it up with a different HP
    When I name two stats that I have EV trained, they are both 255/255. I never liked the extra effort to go for a 252/252/4 spread ^^, I used those pokemon in the Battle Subway and PWT, so one extra stat boost in HP or whatever just wasn't worth it.
    I have one copy of each pokemon, but will clone them when a deal is made. I can clone them as much as I want, so I can indeed get unlimited copies of my pokemon ^^,
    Have respect and you will be respected.
    My timezone: GMT +2

Black: 2538 2785 0015
    White 2: 3311 2468 0743

Novus Rex Pokemon Perfectum Shop

Quote Originally Posted by !jirachi! View Post
    that's completely fine and nice! I still need to train daramuka though
    Darmanitan in the sun.. I love it to death. It even 2-hit Ko's most of the resisting dragons with Flare Blitz, so switching in is a no-go hehe. I'll have a look at your shop now

Quote Originally Posted by RexNovus View Post
    Darmanitan in the sun.. I love it to death. It even 2-hit Ko's most of the resisting dragons with Flare Blitz, so switching in is a no-go hehe. I'll have a look at your shop now
    yup yup on PS it just kills at least 3 pokes of my opponents team with a scarf :P and I use alakazam to clean and or garchomp :P
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

Hi! I really, really need your near flawless kingdra! I can give you my kingdra that I got myself that is flawless in sp attack and has 30 ivs in speed. I can also throw in a shiny Patrat and a eved garchomp adamant with speed and attack that I got myself but I don't know ivs. I desperately need that kingdra! I'm willing to beg!
    Last edited by Mrmuffin123; 12th April 2013 at 6:17 PM. Reason: So people will read it
    "shut up!" ~ Smosh
    STEPHANOOOOOOOO!!!!!

A very, very special credit to Rayce for giving me a timid thunderus ( the milos island one too.) after seeking it for half a year. He really did bend over backwards to get it to me, and I'm very grateful for that.

BARRELS! >:-(
    Im a bro, are you?
    Everybody do the flop!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...or-Swift-Club)

This is mine and liz azzimagicas taylor swift fan club!

If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Me,Liz azzimagica,doodlebug and dr ciel are the taylor swift fans of serebii!
    4857 4427 2582: FC for white 2

Nah, just that my friend the other day went on about how he didn't realise that there was a HP Ice spread with 31 speed ivs. Ah well. Hmm... I'll have to start searching for some EV reducing berries, and that means not RNGing... a difficult choice! I think I have a few in Black, though, so it shouldn't affect me too much.

Regardless, I'm going to hold off on offers until later. I will, though, give you a list of Pokemon I'm willing to trade. They are ALL UT and without Pokerus

Keldeo, English
    @ Timid, Ivs of 31/x/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice 70)
    @ Timid, flawless
    @ Timid, IVs at 31/x/31/31/30/31 (HP Ghost 70)

Meleotta, English
    @ Naive, Flawless
    @ Timid, Flawless
    @ --- (Delivery man still avaliable)

Genesect
    -Delivery Man

Chansey, Calm, 31/x/31/31/31/0
    Pineco, Relaxed, 31/31/31/31/31/0
    Togepi w/Nasty Plot, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Porygon, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Check out my nuzlockes!

Spoiler:- My Nuzlockes:

Shinies:

DW Females: Druddingon, Staravia, Kabuto, Murkrow, Swinub, Vulplix, a few more I have to check

My friend code is 0219 0031 8407

Quote Originally Posted by KYOGRE-D View Post
    Nah, just that my friend the other day went on about how he didn't realise that there was a HP Ice spread with 31 speed ivs. Ah well. Hmm... I'll have to start searching for some EV reducing berries, and that means not RNGing... a difficult choice! I think I have a few in Black, though, so it shouldn't affect me too much.

Regardless, I'm going to hold off on offers until later. I will, though, give you a list of Pokemon I'm willing to trade. They are ALL UT and without Pokerus

Keldeo, English
    @ Timid, Ivs of 31/x/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice 70)
    @ Timid, flawless
    @ Timid, IVs at 31/x/31/31/30/31 (HP Ghost 70)

Meleotta, English
    @ Naive, Flawless
    @ Timid, Flawless
    @ --- (Delivery man still avaliable)

Genesect
    -Delivery Man

Chansey, Calm, 31/x/31/31/31/0
    Pineco, Relaxed, 31/31/31/31/31/0
    Togepi w/Nasty Plot, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Porygon, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31
    I don't know if you do anything with the Join Avenue, but I think there are ways to whipe EV's there aswell. The barber for sure, perhaps the café aswell (not sure about that one) ^^, Still, thanks for looking around

@Mr. Muffin,

PM me and we'll figure something out ^^,

Interested in your shiny Duskull/Metagross. Can offer a shiny Treecko/vullaby
    Friend Code - 4342 2201 2347

Looking for any shinies and looking for a DW Landorus. (Timid/Modest), Timid Thundurus, Relaxed Mudkip, Timid Latias, Calm Rotom-H and Jolly Terrakion.
    Also in need of a Jolly/Adamant Kyurem-b, Careful Jirachi, and Modest Larvesta. Thank you so much
    All needed for my ingame competitive team.

I have the following DWF -

Looking for the following Legendaries

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdaflick View Post
    Interested in your shiny Duskull/Metagross. Can offer a shiny Treecko/vullaby
    Are the Treecko and Vullaby both flawless, or regular shinies? And congrats with the new router, got one recently myself, because before that I couldn't connect with anyone. The horror!

No worries ^^

I'll definitely be browsing and trading from here, I was tempted to pick out a couple of ev'ed Pokemon now, but... patience is a virtue, yunno? I can RNG other Pokemon for you if you want, too.
    Check out my nuzlockes!

Spoiler:- My Nuzlockes:

Shinies:

DW Females: Druddingon, Staravia, Kabuto, Murkrow, Swinub, Vulplix, a few more I have to check

My friend code is 0219 0031 8407

Oh, Novus, I totally forgot to put it in my sig and tell you, but the Ambipom is supposed to be Non-Redis (as agreed with Bictac) >.< If that's a problem for you feel free to pick any other pokemon from my sig though. :\ I'm very sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Oh, Novus, I totally forgot to put it in my sig and tell you, but the Ambipom is supposed to be Non-Redis (as agreed with Bictac) >.< If that's a problem for you feel free to pick any other pokemon from my sig though. :\ I'm very sorry!
    Allright, good to know ^^, But didn't you just distribute it to me? :P I'm fine with it though, if he wants you to trade it back, just let me know. It ain't going anywhere ^^,

@Kyogre, patience certainly is a virtue, something you need while RNGing haha. Especially when the timer0 starts trolling you (or me).

Allright, good to know ^^, But didn't you just distribute it to me? :P I'm fine with it though, if he wants you to trade it back, just let me know. It ain't going anywhere ^^,

@Kyogre, patience certainly is a virtue, something you need while RNGing haha. Especially when the timer0 starts trolling you (or me).
    I mean, you'll have to put it in your shop as Non-Redis, so whoever gets it from you isn't allowed to trade it.

I mean, you'll have to put it in your shop as Non-Redis, so whoever gets it from you isn't allowed to trade it.
    Hehe yea, I'm familiar with it. Atleast, partly. So, Bictac is the original owner, he trades it to you and wants it semi-redis. That means you can trade it once and whoever gets it (in this case, me) can't trade it again (non-redis). However,

The way you put it, you get a semi-redis pokemon and I get the same semi-redis pokemon. If I now trade the pokemon, it becomes non-redis for whoever gets the pokemon. If I trade it with... Yvonne Strahovski, her pokemon will become non-redis. Correct?

So, my point... how can you trade a semi-redis pokemon and have it remain semi-redis? :P

That's what I understood at least o_0 I'll get back to you on that.

Edit: I think you're right >.< oh well, my offer still stands, if you want anything else instead it's okay.
    Last edited by Falconblade; 12th April 2013 at 8:40 PM.

That's what I understood at least o_0 I'll get back to you on that.

Edit: I think you're right >.< oh well, my offer still stands, if you want anything else instead it's okay.
    Nahh, it's ok. I'll just use it against the Subway and PWT ^^,

Alright then

Are the Treecko and Vullaby both flawless, or regular shinies? And congrats with the new router, got one recently myself, because before that I couldn't connect with anyone. The horror!
    Nope they aren't Yes! the same used to happen to me

Looking for any shinies and looking for a DW Landorus. (Timid/Modest), Timid Thundurus, Relaxed Mudkip, Timid Latias, Calm Rotom-H and Jolly Terrakion.
    Also in need of a Jolly/Adamant Kyurem-b, Careful Jirachi, and Modest Larvesta. Thank you so much

Nope they aren't Yes! the same used to happen to me
    I already have normal Treecko's and Vullabys :P

I already have normal Treecko's and Vullabys :P
    They are shiny non-flawless, to clear things up :P

I know you do not have one, but I wanted to throw this in here since shop owners see a lot of pokemon, if you stumble across a Modest 10th Anniversary celebi with decent IVs I would love to trade you for it ^_^
    I do not mind if it's nicknamed, so long as the nickname is appropriate
    I do not mind if it's trained, I can have someone reset the EVs
    Friend Code: 5157-9187-5773
    Good Serebii Trades: 18 Bad Serebii Trades: 0

They are shiny non-flawless, to clear things up :P
    Ahh ok ^^, In that case, I trade two normal shinies for one flawless/near flawless shiny. So the Teecko and Vullaby for whichever you want to pick ^^,

@ Kiraush, if I happen to stumble across one, I'll let you know ^^,

Ahh ok ^^, In that case, I trade two normal shinies for one flawless/near flawless shiny. So the Teecko and Vullaby for whichever you want to pick ^^,
    I want the Duskull.. But i also want the tentacruel, can we trade now? And while I'm trading you I can offer you pokemon for your tentacruel. Need to go soon, so it's hard for me to go through my offers.

Allright, I can trade now aswell (if you're still available). My friendcode is 2538 2785 0015 (for the duskull). See you in the room, or otherwise tomorrow, or day after, or whenever (
    Also, the Tentacruel is on my White2. FC 3311 2468 0743.

Allright, I can trade now aswell (if you're still available). My friendcode is 2538 2785 0015 (for the duskull). See you in the room, or otherwise tomorrow, or day after, or whenever (
    Also, the Tentacruel is on my White2. FC 3311 2468 0743.
    Hear this, I'm late as it is. We'll trade tomorrow. Maybe in 30 hours

Sure thing ^^, See you later

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast