Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Novus Rex's Pokemon Perfectum

Quote Originally Posted by RexNovus View Post
    I'll take the Solosis ^^,

@ Peel,

Hola again

What nature is the Breloom and what abillity? Also, I already have a flawless Mewtwo, so I'll pass on that one ^^,
    Off the top of my head, I think it's impish and has poison heal; it has a subpunch+subseed+subspore set and holds a poison heal to allow for recovery. If you're not interested in the Mewtwo, I could offer you a UT Flawless Timid Shiny Larvesta if you'd like, or a DW Flawless Jolly EV Trained Staraptor with roost and double edge.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiy7866 View Post

Please dont post my pokes on pokecheck my pokes are all rnged pokes , you can check if my pokes are legit or not but do not post in pokecheckpeople can downolad my pokemons and it makes my pokes not valuable and useles and please make my pokes
    ♥ Semi-Redistributable ~ Only you can trade the pokémon you got from me and no one else (Example: I trade a Semi-Redistributable pokémon to a shop owner and he can put that pokémon up to trade, but it will be Non-Redistributable on his shop.)!!!!

Oh and Are they public pokemon?? By means did you posy them in pokecheck?? You know if you post your pokes in pokecheck everybody can download your pokes right?? and it makes your pokes way less valuable cause everybody can downolad your pokes for free

Hi im highly intrested in your

[cut message]

I have some non egg move f/s pokes do you want me to list them for ya?? Or ican give you some regular shinys too

Again Please dont post my pokes on pokecheck my pokes are all rnged pokes, but its not hack you can check if its legit or not but do not post in pokecheck even private post , people can downolad my pokemons and it makes my pokes useless !!!!
    Ola ^^, I've specified some Pokes I'd like:

Shiny timid Moltres
    Shiny Adamant elekid
    Shiny Adamant tyrogue what abillity?
    Shiny Adamant hitmontop what abillity?
    Shiny Adamant oshawott
    Shiny Adamant turtwig
    Shiny adamant ho oh
    Shiny Jolly Landorus

There are others aswell, but let's first deal with those ^^, All the pokemon you've list in your wants are trained by myself and RNG'ed by myself. So they have or had pokerus, mostly cured. When it is cured, you'll see a smiley face, instead of the letters PKRS. Besides that there's not much that can be done about Pokerus. When a pokemon has the smiley face, they still get the effect of pokerus (double EV's after battling), but they can't pass it on anymore to other pokemon. The PKRS becomes a smiley face at 00:00/24:00 O'clock, when a pokemon is in the party.
    None of my pokemon are on pokecheck, unless someone else put it there. Ofcourse all are legit ^^,
    Did you RNG all those of your list yourself? It's a lovely list ^^

@ The Peel,

Allright, I'll take the Breloom and Staraptor. I love Staraptors hehe. Pretty bird. I can't trade right now, but I'll be available in the evening
    Last edited by RexNovus; 15th April 2013 at 5:20 PM.
    Have respect and you will be respected.
    My timezone: GMT +2

Black: 2538 2785 0015
    White 2: 3311 2468 0743

Novus Rex Pokemon Perfectum Shop

@ The Peel,

Allright, I'll take the Breloom and Staraptor. I love Staraptors hehe. Pretty bird. I can't trade right now, but I'll be available in the evening
    Awesome, I can't trade now either, so I'll trade this evening in say, five or six hours from now?
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Awesome, I can't trade now either, so I'll trade this evening in say, five or six hours from now?
    Perfect ^^, See you then If I'm not answering at that time, I might be doing a Mass Effect or Fifa game. Still, I'll likely be available.

... Er, I can't tell for sure if you responded to my offer (I believe you did with the flawless/non-flawless question). The Kyurem is RNG'd, flawless, shiny, and UT. The Giratina is shiny, flawless, and UT, complete with Griseous Orb. Which one would be a suitable trade?
    Offering Pkmn copies that are unhacked and legitimate. Black 2 code is: 2710 1469 1968...

Events and Legendaries:

Shinies:

Looking for these. Events can be shiny or not. Non-events must be shiny. Egg-moves/flawlessness are good, too. Legitimate copies are perfectly fine.
    (and if you happen to have a legitimate shiny event here, I'd be willing to pay quite a bit.)

Furthermore, I am looking for a shiny Celebi, and its existence is widely refuted. If ANYONE has it or knows of someone who does, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by David Flagg View Post
    ... Er, I can't tell for sure if you responded to my offer (I believe you did with the flawless/non-flawless question). The Kyurem is RNG'd, flawless, shiny, and UT. The Giratina is shiny, flawless, and UT, complete with Griseous Orb. Which one would be a suitable trade?
    I think I did haha. Like you said, I asked whether they were flawless/near flawless or just regular shinies ^^, I'm quite interesed in both the Giratina and Kyurem. You wanted the Starmie? Anyway, if you find another pokeom you fancy, we might trade them both. That's up to you. If you only want to trade one, I'll take the Giratina ^^,

Lol im shop onwer ,actually i used to run a shop from previous forum the reason why i closed my shop was that i couldnt clone by myself anymore and i had to ask someone else to clone for me all time and yes it was pain in the a s s .. so i just decided to take a break for a bit ,close my shop for few months and only focus on enjoying battling with people
    battlIng but my pokes were all ut i never had lv 100 pokes that are ev trained so i was looking for flawless shiny ev trained pokemon which were very hard to find ,cause lots of people wants UT Pokes only and i found your awesome shop which makesm me feel like you saved my day

Since i want 15 pokes for me you can choose 7 more

Tyrogue steadfast

Hitmontop technician

I can list more f/s list if my list doesnt intrest you that much..or i can offer you events too
    Last edited by Kiy7866; 15th April 2013 at 6:53 PM.

Haha allright, yea. Couldn't imagine doing this all without cloning ^^, Not that not all pokemon that are EV-trained are level 100 though. It's all 50+, so they can be instantly used with online battling and such.
    I'll pick the other 7 later today, have to do some work first. I hate work haha.

Lol all right il also have to finish up my presentation too . well at least i dont have to go through all the way to lv1 to 100 and ev train lol saves me lots of time and you also got amazing pokes your poke is not just ev trained pokes , its amazing at the same time xD in my ti me zone its 12:58pm in the morning so notice me when you are ready to pick another 7
    Last edited by Kiy7866; 15th April 2013 at 6:59 PM.

Lol all right il also have to finish up my presentation too . well at least i dont have to go through all the way to lv1 to 100 and ev train lol saves me lots of time and you also got amazing pokes your poke is not just ev trained pokes , its amazing at the same time xD in my ti me zone its 12:58pm in the morning so notice me when you are ready to pick another 7
    Allright, got the full list here:

Shiny timid Moltres
    Shiny Adamant elekid
    Shiny Adamant tyrogue
    Shiny Adamant hitmontop
    Shiny Adamant oshawott
    Shiny Adamant turtwig
    Shiny adamant ho oh
    Shiny Jolly Landorus
    Shiny timid Heatran
    Shiny Modest Mewtwo
    Shiny Adamant Terrakion
    Shiny Modest Kyurem
    Shiny Impish Regirock
    Shiny Jolly Diglet
    Shiny Jolly Zubat

That should do it ^^,

As always Novus, thanks for another great trade

I think I did haha. Like you said, I asked whether they were flawless/near flawless or just regular shinies ^^, I'm quite interesed in both the Giratina and Kyurem. You wanted the Starmie? Anyway, if you find another pokeom you fancy, we might trade them both. That's up to you. If you only want to trade one, I'll take the Giratina ^^,
    Then, I could take your Starmie and Blissey for my Giratina and Kyurem. Would that work?
    Offering Pkmn copies that are unhacked and legitimate. Black 2 code is: 2710 1469 1968...

Events and Legendaries:

Shinies:

Looking for these. Events can be shiny or not. Non-events must be shiny. Egg-moves/flawlessness are good, too. Legitimate copies are perfectly fine.
    (and if you happen to have a legitimate shiny event here, I'd be willing to pay quite a bit.)

Furthermore, I am looking for a shiny Celebi, and its existence is widely refuted. If ANYONE has it or knows of someone who does, let me know.

hey rex
    I'm interested in your
    Cresselia, bold, levitate, flawless in everything except attack
    Psyshock, Ice Beam, Charge Beam, Moonlight
    EV'ed in HP and Defense
    OT: Novus, ID: 62211
    check my shop for offers :P
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

Then, I could take your Starmie and Blissey for my Giratina and Kyurem. Would that work?
    That would certainly work ^^, I can trade right away or later, whatever suits you.

@Jirachi, I'll have a look

That would certainly work ^^, I can trade right away or later, whatever suits you.

@Jirachi, I'll have a look
    Hey, sorry, but I checked the Giratina and it actually has very normal iV's, save for its Attack (which is 30). It is not flawless, contrary to what I was originally told. It is still shiny and UT with the orb, but it isn't flawless. Sorry about that

Still being very honest here, haha - the Kyurem is actually NEAR flawless, in other words it is flawless save for its Sp. Attack. Clarification. As it turns out, I was again told that it was flawless when it is actually near. Guess it helps to check after trading.
    Last edited by David Flagg; 16th April 2013 at 1:46 AM.

Events and Legendaries:

Shinies:

Hey, sorry, but I checked the Giratina and it actually has very normal iV's, save for its Attack (which is 30). It is not flawless, contrary to what I was originally told. It is still shiny and UT with the orb, but it isn't flawless. Sorry about that

Still being very honest here, haha - the Kyurem is actually NEAR flawless, in other words it is flawless save for its Sp. Attack. Clarification. As it turns out, I was again told that it was flawless when it is actually near. Guess it helps to check after trading.
    It does indeed, haha. Quite odd, that the most important stat for Kyurem isn't flawless and others are. Or is the Kyurem adamant?
    I still wouldn't mind a regular shiny Giratina, but i'll have to ask for another regular shiny to even our stakes ^^, Are all other shinies in your signature regular ones aswell?

It does indeed, haha. Quite odd, that the most important stat for Kyurem isn't flawless and others are. Or is the Kyurem adamant?
    I still wouldn't mind a regular shiny Giratina, but i'll have to ask for another regular shiny to even our stakes ^^, Are all other shinies in your signature regular ones aswell?
    Quite right, the Kyurem is Adamant.

Right, any shiny in my signature is up for grabs ^^. The rest of them are regular, yes. The Zorua has not been hack checked, so I can't confirm its legitimacy. The Deoxys (the shiny one) is from a Japanese event, so I believe that makes it a little rarer, that is if you're into Japanese events.

Events and Legendaries:

Shinies:

Allrighty, I'll take the Ratata then. For nostalgia sake, I used to have a regular shiny Ratata on my Pokemon Gold years ago. I trained it and used it on Pokemon Stadium 2, good times haha.
    So, the Ratata, Giratina and Kyurem for the Blissey and Starmie, if I'm correct? ^^

Allright, got the full list here:

Shiny timid Moltres
    Shiny Adamant elekid
    Shiny Adamant tyrogue
    Shiny Adamant hitmontop
    Shiny Adamant oshawott
    Shiny Adamant turtwig
    Shiny adamant ho oh
    Shiny Jolly Landorus
    Shiny timid Heatran
    Shiny Modest Mewtwo
    Shiny Adamant Terrakion
    Shiny Modest Kyurem
    Shiny Impish Regirock
    Shiny Jolly Diglet
    Shiny Jolly Zubat

That should do it ^^,

All right let me clone them first il notice you as soon as they are ready

All right let me clone them first il notice you as soon as they are ready
    Sure thing ^^, Take your time, I won't be able to trade anymore this night. It's getting rather late here (almost 3 am ^^,), so I'm off to bed. All your pokes are ready, so the next time we two are available we can do the trade right away ^^,

Do you happen to have walmart sinnoh starter code?

Allrighty, I'll take the Ratata then. For nostalgia sake, I used to have a regular shiny Ratata on my Pokemon Gold years ago. I trained it and used it on Pokemon Stadium 2, good times haha.
    So, the Ratata, Giratina and Kyurem for the Blissey and Starmie, if I'm correct? ^^
    Rattata it is then ^^. I understand the nostalgia - it's actually the first shiny I ever caught in my Black 2 game. It has a nickname but I can change it to whatever you want. Would you like it to just say "Rattata"?

Yes, that's a good deal.

Events and Legendaries:

Shinies:

Oh and i forgot my diglett was in my black game which i lost it fewdays ago..

Would you like f/s bold koffing instead??
    Or f/s timid emolga
    Jolly Rilou with awesome egg moves
    Adamant onix
    Adamant sandshrew with egg moves
    Adamant machop with egg moves
    Modest dialga

Hey there. I like the look of your garchomp, rotom-w and metagross. What are the trade ratios for dw female, non shiney flawless and events for shiney flawless?

Oh and i forgot my diglett was in my black game which i lost it fewdays ago..

Would you like f/s bold koffing instead??
    Or f/s timid emolga
    Jolly Rilou with awesome egg moves
    Adamant onix
    Adamant sandshrew with egg moves
    Adamant machop with egg moves
    Modest dialga
    I'll take the Dialga then ^^, Losing a game, sir, that's bad!

@ DavidFlagg,

Euhmm... If you rename it Ratata, will it have the Raticate name when it involves? If not, it should be called Raticate I think. Because it's bound to evolve eventually :P

@SzubaSon,

I don't, sorry ^^

@ Philzone,

Usually it's around this for me: Two DWF for one Flawless shiny, one DWF for one shiny, one flawless event (for example my Keldeon) for one shiny flawless, one flawless shiny event for two shiny flawless, two regular events for one shiny flawless. Feel free to mix a bit haha.
    Ofcourse some events are a lot more rare than others, so naturally I will offer more than the set ratios for those.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast