Thread: Favorite and First Yu-gi-oh! Cards

Default Favorite and First Yu-gi-oh! Cards

Tell everyone your favs and your firsts.
    My first is Cosmo Queen, and my favorite is Slifer. Your turn!
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

I don't remember what my first card was to be honest; I think it was either a Sangan that I got from a friend or a Japanese Feral Imp that I found. My favorite card would have to be Slifer the Sky Dragon even though I only own the one that came as a promotional card in one of the games lol. I really want to get the English one though.

i got the Legendary Collection slifer for chrismas, and LOVE it!
    Another one of my favs is dark palidan.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

My first Yu-gi-oh cards was definitely from the Kaiba Starter Deck so I guess Blue Eyes was my first (as its the first card on display). My favourite card would probably be Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon or Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon.

i like blue eyes ultimate too, but my red eyes black metal dragon was stolen, then traded for harpy lady sisters.

My first card; hmmm, as far as I can remember, my first cards were probably from Magic Ruler. As for favorite cards, Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Rainbow Dragon, Raviel, Lord of Phantasms, and B. Skull Dragon, just to name a few.

two of my absolute must-have faves are Stardust Dragon (have), and Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon (dont have)

Well the first card I ever got was actually a Kuriboh haha loved that thing to death.

My favorites though are Treeborn Frog and Swap Frog (I am the Yugioh version of Lord Jiriaya!!!)

White 2 Team: Currently working on that....LOL

who is that? one other favorite is Evil Hero Dark Gaia ( i have 2 )

O.o are you asking who Treeborn Frog, Swap frog or Lord Jiriaya is?

Lord Jiriaya....

Lord Jiriaya....the Toad Sage of Mount Myoboku....

no idea....

First card of mine was a long time ago... I think it might have been Slifer...

Anyway, my most favorite and must have is Stardust Dragon, the second favorite of mine, which my boyfriend gave me for free with a deck to start out wjth, is Number 17: Leviathan Dragon.

And why I choose these.. is, because... WHO THE HECK DOESN'T LOVE DRAGONS!?!
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein, OR IGN is Arkis, AS IGN is Sabiah

i love BOTH of those. i also HAVE both....weird