Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Most emotional episode

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    My most emotional episode was when Paul left. I never felt anything for the earlier stuff.
    Interesting.

The fact you're a big fan of Ash made me definite you'd find him crying in Snow Way Out emotional.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Interesting.

The fact you're a big fan of Ash made me definite you'd find him crying in Snow Way Out emotional.
    That episode was boring and had no real need. Me and a lot of kids at my school was not impressed by it. And this was when I was a kid myself. So with me being an Ash fan doesn't mean that my bs meter wasn't on at that time.

My ideal battle ever!

AG192 home is where the start is, max was the emotional part for me he genuinely didn't want to go which was sad

-Snow Way Out.
    That's one of my least favorite OS episodes because nothing happened. If it hadn't been for TR, this episode would be my least favorite episode ever tbh.

-Bye Bye Butterfree.
    I thought it was sad, but the fact that Butterfree spent so little time in the cast made his departure seem rather unnecessary and forced imo.

-Pikachu's Goodbye.
    It wasn't sad imo because anyone who watched the anime would have known that Pikachu would never leave Ash given his status as Ash's best friend/Pokemon.

And omg, how could I forget the last Indigo League episode?! It was sad how Ash was just sitting in the stadium at the end and how it seemed like all his dreams were crushed. I almost cried just thinking about how his journey seemed to be cut short, only to realize later that he wasn't giving up and that he was still going to pursue his dream. It was so inspirational.

I dare say a lot of episodes made me sad:

season 1: bye bye butterfree, Pikachu's Goodbye, Snow way out, Charmander the Stray Pokémon, Eletric Shock Showdown

Johto Saga: Waiting on a friend (the Ninetales episode), Bulbasaur the ambassador

Hoenn: Time Warp Heals all wounds (the one where may's eevee hatched), the gathering of 4

Sinnoh: Stopped in the name of Love (where piplup wishes not to evolve), Pika and Goliath

Unova: Evolution by Fire
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

I would have to say for me it's the episodes,"Pikachu's Goodbye" and "Gotta Catch Ya Later!"

I would say the most emotional episode for me is, "Memories are Made of Bliss!" because that was the last Diamond and Pearl episode.

I find almost any episode that involves a Pokemon's growth or Ash cheering it after failure or such stuff emotional. One of the main episodes I liked was 1) Pikachu leaving Ash episode in Kanto

2) Chimchar crying episode

3) Turtwig, Grotle..and Torterra. The song that comes when Grotle tries to train by itself at night is so moving.

4) Ash taking care of Charizard after getting frozen by Poliwrath

5) Ash taking care of Sceptile when it lost its moves and they both fell from the cliffs.

One of the main reasons I watch the Japanese versions is because they have the right songs for the emotional stuff.

Pokemon AG has some amazing Japanese emotional Ending Songs. They're so damn moving that they were used even in DP.

I don't care if he never wins a league but the things he do for his Pokemon are just so moving for me. This is precisely why I am a Ash fan.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

I cried in the episode Jessie and James released Arbok and Wheezing

Quote Originally Posted by xdawnhikari View Post
    I would say the most emotional episode for me is, "Memories are Made of Bliss!" because that was the last Diamond and Pearl episode.
    Yeah that's my most emotional episode aswell.

Other ones include Pikachu's goodbye, Gliscors release and james giving away cancea.

Put together by me.

I haven't actively watched the anime since the end of the Hoenn league, but I'd have to say Bye Bye Butterfree and Pikachu's Goodbye. Also, Gotta Catch Ya Later because of Misty leaving the group, and I also did not know Brock would rejoin the group after that so I figured he was going as well.

most emotinal episodes -
    1. Pokemon I choose you
    2. Bye Bye Butterfree
    3. Pikachu's goodbye
    4. Snow way out
    5. Charizard chills
    6. Chirizard's burning ambition
    7.BW130 - Ash and Butterfree! Until the day we meet again.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

The last DP episode, it was pretty sad to see both Dawn and Brock leave. Also because right after this episode is when the anime really went downhill XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Gotta Catch Ya Later!
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Umm too many from the first 9 gens to say - but there is one episode i can sum it all up into, Gotta Catch Ya Later, even though having watched it hundreds of times, i still get to the merge of tears.

Quote Originally Posted by Flameboii View Post
    Umm too many from the first 9 gens to say - but there is one episode i can sum it all up into, Gotta Catch Ya Later, even though having watched it hundreds of times, i still get to the merge of tears.
    Agreed. That's literally the only excellent goodbye between a set of protagonists in the English dub to date.

AG134's was just good, AG192's was terrible, and DP191's was just alright.
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

One and only one. Can't remember the episode name but it's the one with the rival Gyms and Pikachu's now famous bonding with the ketchup bottle.
    You all know the episode now, yup? Then you all know which bit I'm referring to... I'm gonna leave it there, I can't actually bring myself to type it without tearing up.

Noodles! Roamin' Off! deserves an honorable mention. (The one where Team Rocket broke up and James went to catch a Shiny Metagross by himself in order to bring Jessie and Meowth back).

Celebi dying in the 4th movie was probably the most emotional death in Pokemon.
    It's not about winning; it's the rivers you cross.

Quote Originally Posted by Acdog View Post
    Noodles! Roamin' Off! deserves an honorable mention. (The one where Team Rocket broke up and James went to catch a Shiny Metagross by himself in order to bring Jessie and Meowth back).

Celebi dying in the 4th movie was probably the most emotional death in Pokemon.
    Being totally honest with you, N: RO! is one of my least favorite eps, but I guess I can see why one would like it. I respect your opinion even though I disagree on that one.

However, I do agree Celebi's death was quite emotional. It was very touching, actually. The lullaby added an extra touch when it was revived and was very sweet. I loved the 4th film, though.

Sorry for the Team Rocket based episodes, but I just thought of another.

Go West Young Meowth

That episode always stuck out to me, and it gave Meowth a pretty emotional story.
    It's not about winning; it's the rivers you cross.

Quote Originally Posted by Acdog View Post
    Sorry for the Team Rocket based episodes, but I just thought of another.

Go West Young Meowth

That episode always stuck out to me, and it gave Meowth a pretty emotional story.
    That was an excellent episode. One of my favorites as well.

Might've cried when Butterfree left...not ashamed at all about it.

Quote Originally Posted by dahrue View Post
    Might've cried when Butterfree left...not ashamed at all about it.
    What's there to be ashamed of? That was one of the best episodes I've ever seen, personally.

"Bye Bye Butterfree" still holds up after all this time, too, in my eyes. Very emotional and considering Caterpie was Ash's first Pokémon that he caught, it makes the moment even more emotional and sad when it leaves him to be with its mate.

I have a few so bear with me.. get it.. bear XD

The recent episode off da "featuring jirachi"
    A scare to remember
    Pikachu's goodbye
    The final episode off diamond and pearl
    Gliscor's goodbye
    Do you hear ralts
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N) View Post
    I have a few so bear with me.. get it.. bear XD

The recent episode off da "featuring jirachi"
    A scare to remember
    Pikachu's goodbye
    The final episode off diamond and pearl
    Gliscor's goodbye
    Do you hear ralts
    Those are all very emotional episodes.

The one that stands out to me is "Do I Hear a Ralts," though. That made me realize just how awesome Max really was.

I used to think he was just an annoying nerd at first, but that episode and the sixth movie changed my opinion of him greatly.
    Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 11th July 2013 at 4:45 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast