Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New/Updated Opening for Episode N? *Dub Edition*

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeStack View Post
    I would have preferred that shot of them with Looker. The turning head bit seems a bit too serious looking for them right now. :S I guess the one they used fits with the music better though.
    I bet they will have a funnier intro part in the da dub intro. Right now they are still at least competently serious, where they can actually do something, while in da it appears that they are complete goofs.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

I just saw the OP now. It's edited extremely poorly, much worse than the first version which was already pretty bad.

But they made relevant footage for the arc so that's something and I can appreciate that.

I would have appreciated a scene with Ghetsis or Colress in there. Maybe they want to surprise viewers when they appear but they are going to show up in 2 episodes from now anyway.

Maybe they'll update the opening once Colress and Ghetsis appear?
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    Maybe they'll update the opening once Colress and Ghetsis appear?
    I doubt it. What would be the point? They are going to appear in 2 episodes which means we will only have 2 episodes of this new opening. Cameron and Virgil were 2 major players in the League but they weren't in the opening so there's a chance Ghetsis and Colress won't appear in the opening at all.

I didn't expect them to update it at all honestly but I'm glad they did. I just don't know what they'll do after episode N because either opening will be completely irrelevant as well as the title of the season since they officially leave unova. but once again, I don't expect them to do something too different once they leave unova.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Quote Originally Posted by weavile606 View Post
    I didn't expect them to update it at all honestly but I'm glad they did. I just don't know what they'll do after episode N because either opening will be completely irrelevant as well as the title of the season since they officially leave unova. but once again, I don't expect them to do something too different once they leave unova.
    They'll just update it again with Da stuff in it. It will be the first time the dub would have three intros in one season.

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    They'll just update it again with Da stuff in it. It will be the first time the dub would have three intros in one season.
    that's what I'm guessing they'll do too, most likely with scenes from the new DA opening. and maybe even change "unova" in the season title to the dub name of the archipelago. but I honestly think I'm pushing it with that lol

that's what I'm guessing they'll do too, most likely with scenes from the new DA opening. and maybe even change "unova" in the season title to the dub name of the archipelago. but I honestly think I'm pushing it with that lol
    Maybe adventures in dekorla. Or maybe they'll make the name "Return to Kanto."

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Maybe adventures in dekorla. Or maybe they'll make the name "Return to Kanto."
    that would be nice for a change! so long as they don't count it as an entirely different season but with a different title and intro scenes, I'm not sure how they'd avoid that.

that would be nice for a change! so long as they don't count it as an entirely different season but with a different title and intro scenes, I'm not sure how they'd avoid that.
    Maybe call it season 16b? It's going to be messy no matter what they do. They chose the worst possible title for the current season. :x

the op looks fanmade LOL.. solid effort TPCI
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

I wish they change the sequence for the Decolora Arc, where Ash and Co. go on a ship, then a Butterfree scene, the Jirachi scene, and then Clair and Druddigon and the last part with Ash and Pikachu before the title.

Hopefully, it is renamed Adventures in Decolora and it's the 17th season!

天と地が一つになる時!世界は新たな時代を迎える!

Quote Originally Posted by Sorren&Rocko View Post
    I wish they change the sequence for the Decolora Arc, where Ash and Co. go on a ship, then a Butterfree scene, the Jirachi scene, and then Clair and Druddigon and the last part with Ash and Pikachu before the title.

Hopefully, it is renamed Adventures in Decolora and it's the 17th season!
    If decolora is only 15-20 episodes, it won't be a full new season. We basically already know that Adventures in unova is the last BW dub season anyway.

Named Admiral Sentret

I wonder if the dub will retcon and say that the Decolora archipelago is politically part of Unova, like Puerto Rico is to the US. (does the Japanese script say anything about whether it is or isn't part of Unova?) But that's another topic for another thread.

I have slightly more faith in the dub for changing the opening like that. The reason they didn't change it this way before was because now the Japanese version has different intros for each story arc.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    TPCi did end up updating the opening with Episode N scenes but with the same song.

Also, I love N's English voice :P
    O me too! I love his english voice, I was fangirling over it XD and the same day...I find out I can buy a figure of him close to my birthbay later in the year...yay! XD (not to mention I hacthed a shiny eevee that day to but that's for another disscussion) I was disapointed they didn't traslate "be an arrow" though
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12