Honestly he's getting really forgettable these days, actually. I thought it was just me who's beginning to find him dull sometimes. Honestly I'm beginning to like Ash and TRio's TPCi voices more than the original narrators' right now. Am I nuts, or are they just that much better now than they were in the previous sagas?
Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl
Remember last episode, though? "Neither trainer will budge an inch!" Right Rodger, right....keep telling yourself that, man.
It's funny because the guy used to be really memorable and I hated when Pollock took over initially, but nowadays the narrator isn't that memorable for me.
I agree on all accounts with you myself. He was more of a TAJ Productions VA than a 4Kids VA. I prefer him to Pollock, for sure (he was rather generic, tbh, just not as jarring as the main chars voices being changed for me--that was just a "Wow, I'm gonna go cry now" moment for me), but the narrator is now the forgettable voice on the show for me right now. Really, though, I'm beginning to grow quite fond of the TPCi dub voices for Ash and TRio since BW began, actually. That may be why I'm now like, "Oh, the narrator? Yeah, he's cool."
Originally Posted by The Power of Pika
Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 17th April 2013 at 1:30 AM.
My Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW
3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW001-BW115)/Average > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW116-BW142)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY001-Present)/Terrible > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP001-DP191)/Atrocious
4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
6. TCG: Wizards of the Coast > PUSA > TPCi
7. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC