Page 15 of 74 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 375 of 1849

Thread: The Battle Corporation

  1. #351
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Citadark Isle
    Posts
    1,404

    Default


    Round 2 is up in the Tourney Thread!


    Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

  2. #352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliteknight View Post
    Spreadsheet being updated

    Agito Rank up


    Shadow130690 Rank up
    RANKBAR UPDATE





    P.S. Medals will be given to Contrail & Rairyan once the war is finished. which is soon, i guess :[

    "It's not god the people fear, but people's fear is God."

  3. #353
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    515

    Default

    Going to my grandpa's funeral, in flordia, or however its spelled. (long road trip, yay me .-.)
    I might not be on for a while, but ill try to bring this stupid laptop.





  4. #354
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalNinetales View Post
    Going to my grandpa's funeral, in flordia, or however its spelled. (long road trip, yay me .-.)
    I might not be on for a while, but ill try to bring this stupid laptop.
    Funny same EXACT thing happened to me
    Godzilla - King of the Monsters

  5. #355
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Citadark Isle
    Posts
    1,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalNinetales View Post
    Going to my grandpa's funeral, in flordia, or however its spelled. (long road trip, yay me .-.)
    I might not be on for a while, but ill try to bring this stupid laptop.
    Alrighty ill see you when you get back crys sorry for your loss.

    Lets get that CCAT rollign again guys only 3 more mons to pick


    Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

  6. #356

    Default

    Hey, quick question: It says in the spreadsheet that I have 10 points, but I'm an Intern, so does that mean I have 30 points, or is it fine?



    Credit to me for the Userbar.
    I can make simple and tech banners, userbars, and buttons.

  7. #357
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Citadark Isle
    Posts
    1,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The King of Legend View Post
    Hey, quick question: It says in the spreadsheet that I have 10 points, but I'm an Intern, so does that mean I have 30 points, or is it fine?
    The ammount to rank up is a cost so you earned the 20 to rank up and then had 10 extra so you lost the 20 points. Dw it is fine,
    Also some new point functions have been added

    1) Losing to any ranked members -1
    2) Winning a Tourney Battle regardless of rank - 3

    this means tourney battles will now also have a form.

    I will update for tourneys once they are over

    spreadsheet updated
    Last edited by Eliteknight; 22nd May 2013 at 6:46 AM.


    Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

  8. #358

    Default

    Ah, I see. Then, if I want to rank up to Assistant, I have to get 30 more points right?



    Credit to me for the Userbar.
    I can make simple and tech banners, userbars, and buttons.

  9. #359
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Citadark Isle
    Posts
    1,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The King of Legend View Post
    Ah, I see. Then, if I want to rank up to Assistant, I have to get 30 more points right?
    Yes and every rank from now on is the same you lose the points then u can rank up again once u gain the points since we dont have to pay for anythign it isnt a huge deal just makes the numbers smaller on the spreadsheet


    Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

  10. #360

    Default

    lol. No its fine. I was just curious. XD. Thanks EK.



    Credit to me for the Userbar.
    I can make simple and tech banners, userbars, and buttons.

  11. #361
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliteknight View Post
    The ammount to rank up is a cost so you earned the 20 to rank up and then had 10 extra so you lost the 20 points. Dw it is fine,
    Also some new point functions have been added

    1) Losing to any ranked members -1
    2) Winning a Tourney Battle regardless of rank - 3

    this means tourney battles will now also have a form.

    I will update for tourneys once they are over

    spreadsheet updated
    Does this say we lose points if we lose, or we can just battle all we want and get a point for each?
    Challenge the P4L League here

    The Netherlands:
    Eon Ticket distributed on December 6th:
    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii.net
    Groningen, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Breda, Amsterdam and Utrecht
    And then via StreetPass!

    I have claimed the awesome Kingdra

  12. #362
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Irresistiville
    Posts
    1,391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyDriver View Post
    Does this say we lose points if we lose, or we can just battle all we want and get a point for each?
    You get points, since losing points would be a bad idea because hax.

  13. #363
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Citadark Isle
    Posts
    1,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyDriver View Post
    Does this say we lose points if we lose, or we can just battle all we want and get a point for each?
    you gain a point for losing 1 point but it works


    Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

  14. #364
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    515

    Default

    Got in Flordia, somehow i got lucky enough to have a room with decent wifi.





  15. #365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalNinetales View Post
    Got in Flordia, somehow i got lucky enough to have a room with decent wifi.
    Nice ;]

    ---

    Anyway finals are over, so more activity for me. :]

    *Tourney First post updated*
    *Art Gallery post is under contruction*

    "It's not god the people fear, but people's fear is God."

  16. #366
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnakBae View Post
    Nice ;]

    ---

    Anyway finals are over, so more activity for me. :]

    *Tourney First post updated*
    *Art Gallery post is under contruction*
    Im on the same boat as this guy :P
    Godzilla - King of the Monsters

  17. #367
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Irresistiville
    Posts
    1,391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla! View Post
    Im on the same boat as this guy :P
    My last one's tomorrow and it's Spanish si lolstudyinglol

    ~~~

    Ok, now it's time to vote on the set for Jirachi. Here are the 3 sets that were nominated:

        Spoiler:- Specially Defensive:

        Spoiler:- Wish + CM:

        Spoiler:- Sub + CM:
    Last edited by Sparkbeat; 24th May 2013 at 2:29 AM.

  18. #368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbeat View Post
    My last one's tomorrow and it's Spanish si lolstudyinglol

    ~~~

    Ok, now it's time to vote on the set for Jirachi. Here are the 3 sets that were nominated:

        Spoiler:- Specially Defensive:

        Spoiler:- Wish + CM:

        Spoiler:- Sub + CM:
    I noticed that the Sub CM set lacks Psyshock. This team will having a hard time getting pass through Toxicroak & Amonguss without it.
    So my vote is still idle for this moment :|

    "It's not god the people fear, but people's fear is God."

  19. #369
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Irresistiville
    Posts
    1,391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnakBae View Post
    I noticed that the Sub CM set lacks Psyshock. This team will having a hard time getting pass through Toxicroak & Amonguss without it.
    So my vote is still idle for this moment :|
    Yeah, know that I think about it this team handles Ttar fine, so I'm changing it.

  20. #370
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Shabboneau Castle
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbeat
    My last one's tomorrow and it's Spanish si lolstudyinglol

    ~~~

    Ok, now it's time to vote on the set for Jirachi. Here are the 3 sets that were nominated:

    Spoiler:- Specially Defensive:






    Jirachi @ Leftovers
    Trait: Serene Grace
    EVs: 252 HP / 236 SDef / 20 Spd
    Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
    - Iron Head
    - Body Slam
    - Wish
    - Protect


    Spoiler:- Wish + CM:






    Jirachi @ Leftovers
    Trait: Serene Grace
    Evs: 252 HP / 236 Def / 20 Spe
    Bold Nature
    - Wish
    - Calm Mind
    - Thunder
    - Psyshock


    Spoiler:- Sub + CM:






    Jirachi @ Leftovers
    Trait: Serene Grace
    EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 156 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Substitute
    - Calm Mind
    - Thunder
    - Flash Cannon
    This is a hard one. I guess I'll vote for...
    Jirachi @ Leftovers
    Trait: Serene Grace
    EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 156 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Substitute
    - Calm Mind
    - Thunder
    - Flash Cannon
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

  21. #371
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbeat View Post
    My last one's tomorrow and it's Spanish si lolstudyinglol

    ~~~

    Ok, now it's time to vote on the set for Jirachi. Here are the 3 sets that were nominated:

        Spoiler:- Specially Defensive:

        Spoiler:- Wish + CM:

        Spoiler:- Sub + CM:
    Sub + CM is good with me
    Godzilla - King of the Monsters

  22. #372
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Irresistiville
    Posts
    1,391

    Default

    5 for Sub + CM, and changes Flash Cannon to Psyshock since Ttar is handled by Gatr and Toed.
    Last edited by Sparkbeat; 24th May 2013 at 5:10 PM.

  23. #373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbeat View Post
    3 for Sub + CM, and changes Flash Cannon to Psyshock since Ttar is handled by Gatr and Toed.
    Now that's what I'm talking about. +1 for Sub CM.

    "It's not god the people fear, but people's fear is God."

  24. #374
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    561

    Default

    Sub CM .



        Spoiler:- credit:


  25. #375
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Sub CM, becuase Kyro

    And also because of Drilbur
        Spoiler:- Awesome Sweep:



    Credit to Shadow for the Buttons

Page 15 of 74 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •