Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: will we see allt he rivals from unova again?

Default will we see allt he rivals from unova again?

i know the league recently ended..well today actually, and i wanna know what u guys think.. will we see stephan cameron bianca virgil georgia or burgundy again?

Never say never. I mean people thought Gary was gone after Johto but he came back at the end of AG and for a few episodes in DP. Plus Jasemine came back. Truth is the writers can bring really anyone back and I would not mind seeing Stephan and Georgia again in Gen 6. Actaully making Georgia Ash's rival for Gen 6 would be fun. Having a girl rival who is serious about battles

I'm pretty sure we won't see georgia, burgundy, or stephan ever again. I think vergil and cameron are possible. Trip....lol, no.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    Never say never. I mean people thought Gary was gone after Johto but he came back at the end of AG and for a few episodes in DP. Plus Jasemine came back. Truth is the writers can bring really anyone back and I would not mind seeing Stephan and Georgia again in Gen 6. Actaully making Georgia Ash's rival for Gen 6 would be fun. Having a girl rival who is serious about battles
    yes your right haha the writers do that, they brought back gary again for DP also hah but id like to see them again they were good rivals

i don't really know. i doubt we'll see burgundy or georgia again, that's for sure. there rest are possible. i'd like him to battle virgil at least once. (they never even battled) i don't really want to see cameron or trip again. but then again we've only really seen gary again and he technically isn't a rival anymore. he's some sort of researcher. it's not impossible, but i doubt it.

Always watching. Always waiting. Never truly at peace in a realm of its own.
    Giratina will return....someday.

Quote Originally Posted by fitzy909 View Post
    i don't really know. i doubt we'll see burgundy or georgia again, that's for sure. there rest are possible. i'd like him to battle virgil at least once. (they never even battled) i don't really want to see cameron or trip again. but then again we've only really seen gary again and he technically isn't a rival anymore. he's some sort of researcher. it's not impossible, but i doubt it.
    yea most likely we will see virgil, i dont mind cameron he was alright, i dont wanna see trip again, but i do wanna see bianca and stephan they were funny

Is vergil even considered a rival? Him and ash never battled and he only has been a couple episodes total.

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Is vergil even considered a rival? Him and ash never battled and he only has been a couple episodes total.
    ash or cilan stated that in the episode before the league hes like "well ash looks like u got yourself a new rival" i personally think he was that one dude just chillin there haha didnt really develop a rivalry between anyone

If Iris and Cilan both leave I doubt to see any of them again. If either or stays then there rival might return. Ash's rivals very rarely come back in multiple regions except for Gary and Ritchie (Kanto and Johto) but if he is going to PokeFrance i doubt ppl from Poke'Murica will follow.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

I doubt we'll see any of the rivals again, the only rival to appear after they were written out Gary. I don't really want to see any of them again anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Hikatoshi26 View Post
    If Iris and Cilan both leave I doubt to see any of them again. If either or stays then there rival might return. Ash's rivals very rarely come back in multiple regions except for Gary and Ritchie (Kanto and Johto) but if he is going to PokeFrance i doubt ppl from Poke'Murica will follow.
    i was lookin at further future episodes and it said ash iris and cilan are leaving unova to another region, didnt say which but most likely kanto, so we mite see them again

Quote Originally Posted by R?IDDl3R View Post
    i was lookin at further future episodes and it said ash iris and cilan are leaving unova to another region, didnt say which but most likely kanto, so we mite see them again
    Cilan and iris are traveling back with ash to kanto before he goes to xy region, but they also are saying sayonara.

Named Admiral Sentret

We know they are heading to Kanto to prep for XY. Just we dont know if both Iris and Dent will leave in the sayonara episode. I owuldnt mind seeing Georgia or Bianca again everyone can be lost to the sand of time for all I care.

We know they are heading to Kanto to prep for XY. Just we dont know if both Iris and Dent will leave in the sayonara episode. I owuldnt mind seeing Georgia or Bianca again everyone can be lost to the sand of time for all I care.
    yea id love to see them come back and most likely iris will leave and go back to opelucid city and cilan will go on wiht ash since.... come on its pokefrance.. cilan wood fit in perfectly there lol

yea id love to see them come back and most likely iris will leave and go back to opelucid city and cilan will go on wiht ash since.... come on its pokefrance.. cilan wood fit in perfectly there lol
    So very true, so very true.

Maybe thos old rivals will appear in future episodes, competing in some world cup or something.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth1011 View Post
    Maybe thos old rivals will appear in future episodes, competing in some world cup or something.
    probably haha it wood be awesome to see all rivals come together like gary harrison ritchie morrison tyson barry paul conway and everyone we met here in unova hahaha

That sounds like a non canon special to me and those hardly ever come to america. The Brock and Dawn specials never came stateside which is sad it continued Dawns story and gave relative closure to Brock's

I doubt that we are going to see the rivals after the league. Ash's rivalries are done because the league has ended, the next episode doesn't mention Bianca and the filler saga is about Team Plasma.

Spoiler:- Japan:

Ash's rivals? Maybe, every one else nope. Iris leaving like every other girl who travels with Ash, out goes her rival since she has nothing to do with Ash or his new sidekicks goals, unless she comes back when Iris gets her cameo. Don't know about Dento yet.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Who I want to see: Virgil, Trip, Burgundy
    Who we will see: N/A, probably.
    Ghirajinxaphobia (or Ghirajinxphobia) - Fear of Ghirahim being cosplayed by a Jynx

That sounds like a non canon special to me and those hardly ever come to america. The Brock and Dawn specials never came stateside which is sad it continued Dawns story and gave relative closure to Brock's
    yeaa ik that pissed me off but it aint a closure yet we will see brock again ik that for sure

Never say never. I am not saying we will right away but I think it is possible. Steph,Virgil and Cameron more then the others. Virgil's Eevee hopefully evolves into Sylveon battling Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieSheen View Post
    Never say never. I am not saying we will right away but I think it is possible. Steph,Virgil and Cameron more then the others. Virgil's Eevee hopefully evolves into Sylveon battling Ash.
    damn ur right thats a good way of puttin it, in the next region hopfully

It's unlikely that anyone will return, I'd say. The rivals from Johto League onwards have been pretty much forgotten by the writers.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast