Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: will we see allt he rivals from unova again?

i want to see these rivals again, as we never really got enough out of them. we only really saw 2 of trips pokemon more than once. he never battled virgil and aside from cameron we only saw three pokemon of the other rivals. i want to see him have a full battle against trip and virgil. however, it probably won't happen. we won't see them again and he'll get new rivals for the next series.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

Quote Originally Posted by fitzy909 View Post
    i want to see these rivals again, as we never really got enough out of them. We only really saw 2 of trips pokemon more than once. He never battled virgil and aside from cameron we only saw three pokemon of the other rivals. I want to see him have a full battle against trip and virgil. However, it probably won't happen. We won't see them again and he'll get new rivals for the next series.
    exactly!! Thats why the writers ned to bring alot of these characters back!!

Seems extremely unlikely we see any now based on the opening and knowing how everything is set up.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

I don't know...I kind of like Burgundy, haha. If Cilan does happen to stick around, I'd like to see her as well. Seems unlikely though...

Quote Originally Posted by R?IDDl3R View Post
    exactly!! Thats why the writers ned to bring alot of these characters back!!
    It's because they screwed them over, and now t seems like the writers have ran out of real plots to make any rival interesting unlike before. It seems like they just gave up on all of them.

My ideal battle ever!

Dent could come back. And maybe "we" can come back. Oh wait we were CODs! But any way my "super duper big bro" could have a comeback.

But i don't know about Stephan, Cameron, or anyone else. Maybe another World Tournament? (Also a speculation for XY)

天と地が一つになる時!世界は新たな時代を迎える!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12