Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Suisei no Gargantia

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Let us all thank Chamber for his amazing speech, saving this anime from a sappy "understanding" ending.

Okay, it's still within possibility that the ending will be sappy but damn this episode just pushed the show into a great direction.
    Episode 9 rang eerily similar to Madoka ep9, where Kyubey told her/she realizes Magical Girls are merely tools to subvert universal heat death and entropy; Ledo/Redo/whatever had a ghastly realization himself, that the hidea-squid are pplz too.

Good. Madoka spoilers in a Gargantia thread. I can only hope Serebii Alt. Anime doesn't become a spoiler minefield like the MAL forums.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

well 2 more episodes to go and hopefully we dont get many deaths in those 2 . i have a feeling i know whats going to happen but we will see

Well this whole Episode felt a little... shallow? For lack of a better word.

Spoiler:- Stuff:
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

It's foreshadowing. There's two episodes left for the final showdown, Ledo has an enemy that can match him at last, and perhaps worst of all, Gen Urobochi himself is directly heading the finale.

This is the calm before the storm.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Spoiler:- Ep 12:
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
        Spoiler:- Ep 12:
    I dunno, where?

Friggin loved this episode. Pretty sure Yoshimichi Kameda did parts of that fight scene.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123