Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pokemon Soul Silver/ Heart Gold?

Personally I gotta say that these were great games. SoulSilver is one of the best I've played because it's pretty interesting that they made a remake of the 2nd gen, which I never played, so it kinda made up for that. Another is the overall improvements and the fact that you can have any Pokemon following you. It too has a great challenge and storyline as well so I'd say it's definitely worth it.
    - Nate the

These games were hands down my favourite games before the release of BW2. Another reason why I loved these games so much is because Gold was my first game and playing its remake meant a lot for me. As the above users said, the following Pokémon was the most memorable. Overall I really enjoyed these two.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

I really like this game. I never played the original Gold and Silver (I would have been like 2 or 3 haha) so this was a whole new region to me. I really enjoyed the post game. Although the plot was weak at best, it was still a very good game. I agree about the training in this game. When you first get it you think, the Champions strongest pokemon is at level 50?!? Ha I can grind to that and cream him. Then you realize there is no grinding in Johto. All in all, a pretty great game. About an 8 out of 10.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I love these games. The plot was interesting and long and the music was great too. I think I enjoyed the updated graphics the most though. I just loved being able to travel around the upgraded Johto region. And I also loved the Gym Leaders; Morty, Jasmine and Clair were my favorites when I played G/S/C and I loved being able to battle against them again.

I've just ordered soul silver after coming out of Pokemon retirement after getting back into after getting a cheap diamond cartridge at the toy store I worked at, is it good?

I loved HG/SS way better than G/S. It is more fun and there is more stuff to do.

It was great but...
    there is nowhere to TRAIN!!!!
    =The trainers are annoying ringing about stuff that doesnt do anything half the time if not all the time
    to high levels and we cant train that much withut it taking FOREVER!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12