Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Tale of Heroes - Part 1: Reign of Diaz[DISCUSSION]

Fabian is basically a Fire-Type Keres with a staff rather than an orb. I like him. lol

Fabian will meet up with us shortly lol. He'll catch up before we get to Galvez that's for sure. He'll surely be a good addition to the team seeing as we don't have a main Fire elemented character.

Edit: I just wanted ask another question. You guys think we should split up once we get to Galvez? I thought it would make sense seeing as a large group would be easy to find. I was thinking of splitting up into small groups of two or something again. This way the characters could do their own thing and we'll meet up later. Of course were not going to be split up for the entire time though.
    Last edited by AJ2000; 6th May 2013 at 10:19 PM.

If Fabian actually turned out to be another Keres, Natalia should probably just go back home. Otherwise the abuse will go off the charts.
    Do you like watching Pokemon battles in the anime? Do you wish to battle in similar way? Then check out the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League and join the fun.

My PASBL Stats

Nah, Fabian have emotions and cares.
    Splitting up? perhaps that's a good idea.. Keres and Nat. lol
    And as you, AJ most likely will wrap up the fight pretty soon.. Could you bunny Keres into killing one of them? I'm going to bed atm, and just want him to kill someone. It has been forever since the last time. lol

Ill post once I get home, but I probably won't wrap up the fight quite yet seeing as there are some people who haven't posted. Unless their characters stepped back during that fight, then I guess I could wrap it up. It's not a big fight anyways. Also I guess I could bunny Keres into killing one of them. But I won't have him speak.

So yeah let me know guys if you want me to wrap it up, if you want to get a move on.

Asher can be hiding in the house as he knows that he cannot fight. Those people attacked the group, so he will not attempt to prevent their deaths. You can bunny him. It will be 6 hours until I can post anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill
    Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

It's to beat up other people for their hats and jackets.
    3DS FC: 0018-1095-7707
    Friend Safari: Pancham, Mankey, and Breloom
    Accepting any except for Electric
    PM me before you add me

Alrighty then. I guess I should ask Samantha as well if Undine is going to fight or should I bunny her as well.

Asher might be investigating the rest of the house for survivors or some such. His curiosity would probably compel him to do so.
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

PM me before you add me

Yay! Things are heating up. And may i ask. What are we going to the prison for? It must have slipped my eyes or something

We're dropping Keres off there. We're trying to save the princess who was kidnapped by Diaz.
    Do you like watching Pokemon battles in the anime? Do you wish to battle in similar way? Then check out the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League and join the fun.

My PASBL Stats

Yes, that was it! thanks. Now I must come up with a reason for keres to do so.....

Lol, Keres got his butt kicked by Natalia. Anyways, I'll do quick post to get us a move on.

Hey! He kicked her butt first.
    and she is this close to dying now too. lol

Guys. Can you all just wait for me to catch up? Mom made me go to sleep at nine yesterday, and so I could not complete my post. If we get any further in the story while I'm at school, I am going to have a panic attack. I kid you not. ._. If you're wondering why I cannot post now, it is because I am on my iPod at school.

PM me before you add me

Okay. We'll somehow stay in that cave for a while then...?

Yeah,I was originally gong to go even farther into the cave, but I did have a hunch I should let you guys catch up, which is why I stopped the group at the two paths. But feel free to talk around, argue, and whatnot while we wait for a decision. Don't worry wayjun, we won't go any farther without you, and you too Samantha.

Why are we going through the cave? Can't we skirt around the thing? Anyways, thanks for waiting for me. The post will be about 2000 words...
    Last edited by Corrosion; 8th May 2013 at 9:00 AM.

PM me before you add me

It'll take longer to go around. Plus we be need to meet up with our new character.
    Last edited by AJ2000; 8th May 2013 at 1:49 AM.

Hooray for my first post in the discussion thread! Is Fabian supposed to know the way out of the cave, or should he say that he doesn't know?

Well, if he went into the cave, then I would imagine that he could backtrack to get out. You should check with AJ to make sure, though. Do you have any ideas for spell for Fabian?

PM me before you add me

Well, it's as Wayjun said. If would make sense that he would be backtracking. Unless he came from the same entrance as us. Pretty much Artus is asking if he saw an exit over where he was. If he didn't, then He can just join up with us and we'll take the other path.

Okay, I'll make Fabian give the group an idea of where to go.

As for spells, I'm going to have Fabian specialize in four elements: Fire, Earth, Lightning, and either Dark or Light. I can't decide between Dark or Light, but his next spell will be of one of these elements. His Dark and Light spells will be focused on space (gravity, black holes, asteroids, etc.) and cosmic energy (star rays, moon beams, sun bursts, etc.). Opinions?

Yeah that sounds good. Although keep in mind that your character has one element that they are particularly specialized in. In Fabian's case, it would be Fire. Also, the cosmic spells sound pretty neat though I never thought of that lol.

Also, I want to know what groups you guys want to be separated into when we get to Galvez. They will be groups of two-three. Keeping in mind which characters would mainly get along, I need to know who you guys want to be grouped with.

A duo/trio of Asher and...not Coelnar (both have a healing spell, so it would be a bad decision strategically), Fabian ("Keres" who is he isn't compelled to watch over), Undine (water and Asher don't mix), nor Ethan (Asher is kinda scared of him). Which leaves...Natalia, Artus, and Keres. Oh joy.

PM me before you add me

Well I guess Asher can go with either Natalia, Keres and Artus then. Or two of the three, your pick. Whoever's left will determine the other groups, unless someone else has ideas for groups.
    Last edited by AJ2000; 10th May 2013 at 5:47 AM.

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast