Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Tale of Heroes - Part 1: Reign of Diaz[DISCUSSION]

After the inn, we don't go directly to the Prison, as are some landmarks in between, but after the whole Galvez Prison arc, there will be a small break, where our characters will just chill around until we continue along the quest. If you do end up leaving before the break then don't worry, seeing as I can bunny Asher until you get back, if that's fine with you.

I see you opened sign ups again. Can we proceed with the story or should we wait for more characters?

Also, great artwork. While I have a pretty clear image of Natalia in my mind, I'm terrible when it comes to drawing people. I can sketch something vaguely resembling her anyway and send you that.
    Do you like watching Pokemon battles in the anime? Do you wish to battle in similar way? Then check out the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League and join the fun.

My PASBL Stats

Oh? Who dropped out?

Nobody, he just gave up on Krazy posting a SU.
    Do you like watching Pokemon battles in the anime? Do you wish to battle in similar way? Then check out the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League and join the fun.

My PASBL Stats

Aah. Okay then.

No, we are going to proceed with the story still. Anyone who Signs up will meet up with the group a little later on, after we leave Kale to head for Galvez Prison.

But yeah, Krazy hasn't responded to the VM I sent nearly a week ago, and he has been active fairly recent, so I'm not sure what's up. Besides, we an't keep waiting around because of one person who hasn't done their SU.

On a similar note, do you have any idea what's with Samantha? The last post she made in the RP thread is almost two weeks old.

My PASBL Stats

Yeah I'll shoot her a VM to let her know what's up.

Also, I'm thinking of giving the characters a new spell after the Galvez Prison arc, so it would be great if you guys could just pm, or vm me a spell you guys want for your character(of course within reason. If I find it's too overpowered then you'll most likely need to change it.) Of course if you don't care if other people see it then go ahead and just post it here.

I don't know. I haven't posted because of real life, so maybe she also has real life issues preventing him/her from posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill
    Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

It's to beat up other people for their hats and jackets.
    3DS FC: 0018-1095-7707
    Friend Safari: Pancham, Mankey, and Breloom
    Accepting any except for Electric
    PM me before you add me

I don't really have a problem with others seeing my planned new spell.

Here's what I was thinking:

Whirlwind Sprint: With a strong blast of wind Ethan powers himself forwards a speed otherwise impossible, more than double that of a standard running speed. This can also be used in short bursts as a very quick dodge.

Quote Originally Posted by wayjun View Post
    I don't know. I haven't posted because of real life, so maybe she also has real life issues preventing him/her from posting.
    She has been posting in other RPs, so I don't think so.

@Accelgor: Yeah that seems fine. As long as he's not running at super sonic speed then it's good. Remember the spell doesn't necessarily have to be of your element.

Yeah he/she has been posting in other RPs, so I dunno. He/She does have his/her own RP so she was probably just making sure things were okay over there.

I'm also OK with sharing my idea for my new spell.

Wind Slash: With a swing of her sword Natalia sends a thin shock wave travelling through the air. The shock wave acts as a blade and can slice through anything a normal sword can. Its power depends on the speed of the swing.

@Accelgor: Nice Skyrim reference.

My PASBL Stats

Yeah nothing incredibly fast.

@Nythe: Heh, I was wondering if anybody would notice.

People like Wind.. Am I the only one to really like Fire? lol
    I'll come up with another spell later. a bit busy lately

I am fine with everyone else's spells. Mine might be a bit OP, though. I guess it's to make up for Asher's lack of long-range spells.
    I've got an idea for a spell:
    Enmire: encases the opponents in mud up to their shins. This does not work where there is not any dirt or rock (it works just as well with rock and metal, but Asher has to expend more energy to do so.). It works as a ten foot area attack. The effect remains for a while, or until the enemies break free. This has a cooldown of ten minutes, and people can remove the effect by moving out of the space affected. It can be dodged by jumping when he casts it, but, as there are no hints as to when he casts it, it is difficult to dodge. Things that are halfway-in the radius of the spell, then they are not trapped.
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

PM me before you add me

@Nythe: Yes that spell sounds fine.

@Wayjun: Your spell sounds good as well.

Also, I tried to draw the group(I have updated the Art section. The picture is inspired by the Persona 4 Artbook cover). Sorry if your character looks messed up. I'll try and draw each character individually as well. I'll also most likely make a digital version as well.

Keres lacks his cape, but other than that, he looks good! lol
    And the claw is not like Wolverine's, it's more like this
    Last edited by Schade; 2nd May 2013 at 6:46 AM.

I was originally going to draw him with the cape, but I kinda wanted to show them with their clothing. Only exception is Undine where I put her silk veil to cover the body. I kinda didn't want to draw a nearly nude woman lol. I probably would have made it look so lame. But I'm glad you like the drawing.

Speaking of.. What happens next in the RP? It's been quiet for a while

We're pretty much waiting on Wayjun and Samantha to post. Thy said they should have a post up this week. If they can't I'm pretty sure I can just bunny them to sleep to hurry it along.

But yeah after the sleep we pretty much head out. Keres has got the map also. We will be taking an alternate route to Galvez instead of the main route, to prevent any unnecessary confrontation before we get to the prison and to also keep a low profile. If anyone new signs up, they'll meet up with us either at Galvez or after we leave Kale (there's going to be a small dungeon before we get to Galvez).

...Asher's been whitened! Where is his bag? I'll post when I can, but I can't make any guarantees.

PM me before you add me

Oh yeah.. I have a map. lol

Pretty nice drawing.

I particularly liked Coelnar. That's pretty much exactly how I imagined him looking.

And I saw the deviant-art description. Picture doesn't look blurry to me!

Great drawing. As for Natalia, there are two small details I imagined differetnely. Her hair shoul be a darker shade of blue, almost black and her black tunic should reach down to her knees.

My PASBL Stats

Everything is actually pretty dark, however for some reason everything got lightened on the computer. Ill probably go back to the drawing and darken it with pencil.

As for Asher....lol sorry. His skin is a dark shade of brown, but it turned white lol. I'll darken it. Same goes for Natalia ill fix it up with a few tweaks.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast