Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Tale of Heroes - Part 1: Reign of Diaz[DISCUSSION]

I wanted to give him a unique weapon that allowed him to keep his distance, but also allow him to move swiftly. Going off of AJ2000's explanation, his clothes have become less baggy and flowing to maximize his speed.

In other news, I have an idea for Fabian's next spell.

Star Fall:Several orbs of light bombard the target from above, slightly blinding them. The spell isn't as damaging as Fabian's other spells, but it is slightly faster.

Yeah that sounds like a pretty neat spell. It's approved.

Also, should Artus go ahead and introduce everyone, or do you guys wanna do it yourselves?

Thank you for noticing that Red eyes are not common! lol
    I'd love to make a post about.. something, but I don't have enough to post about so.. Bleh

I posted the boss battle. I hope you guys didn't mind Artus introducing the rest of the group.

Anyways, the boss is nothing special, here is the info:

Pincer Centipede

Element: None, but it is a bug.
    Attacks/Abilities:
    -Uses pincers to bite and clamp onto prey
    -can climb walls
    -long reach
    -although not venomous, its bite can cause pain for a set amount of time depending on severity of bite
    Other: None
    Last edited by AJ2000; 12th May 2013 at 1:41 AM.

... A bug? Our lives are in danger because of a bug? No matter Fabian underestimates us. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    ... A bug? Our lives are in danger because of a bug? No matter Fabian underestimates us. lol
    Why can't it just die of oxygen deprivation? A bug that size would die from lack of oxygen because it cannot take in enough air to support its immense size. Anyways, can't Fabian burn the thing? Asher's kind of useless unless he rips the thing in half, and he isn't quite strong enough to do that. He will take out a few legs, though.

Bugs are scary. Have you ever had a real-life centipede crawl up your curtains?
    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill
    Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

It's to beat up other people for their hats and jackets.
    3DS FC: 0018-1095-7707
    Friend Safari: Pancham, Mankey, and Breloom
    Accepting any except for Electric
    PM me before you add me

If anyone wants or needs to bunny Natalia to proceed in the battle, here are her plans:

At first keep some distance, then attack the centipede from the side when there's an opening. If needed, create one using Wind Spiral or another Blinding Flash.

You can have her take a hit or two and then fall back and wait until she recovers.
    Do you like watching Pokemon battles in the anime? Do you wish to battle in similar way? Then check out the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League and join the fun.

My PASBL Stats

What does the centipede look like in term of eyes?

I could try to blind him with pistol/propelling a dagger forwards.

Would it be acceptable if we said Keres actually was a vampire? lol

I can fire sunbeams at it, probably. Or try and chop its legs off. Maybe both.

If Keres is a vampire, then how would he have spent two hours in the sun?
    ...Oh god. He doesn't sparkle, does he? Sparkly Keres.. That's a disturbing thought.

My fave Pokemon ^.^

Don't click this. Really.

Good point. What if he had a daylight-something like they do in The Vampire Diaries? I did add a necklace in his apperance, but I haven' mentioned anything about it in the RP yet.

Yeah, maybe. That, or something similar. It would kind of explain him being vicious and stuff.

My fave Pokemon ^.^

No, that gets explained in the history and personality section.
    I'll have to wait for AJ to decide

@Elysian: Sorry, no Vampires in this RP. Although it would have been interesting lol. Also, you watch Vampire Diaries?

@wayjun: Yes technically, Fabian could burn him using his Fire Magic, which was mostly the reason it was a bug. But don't forget there is also water in the cave room as well. Also Asher would be able to some good damage as well, given his Earth spell. I mean, he should be able to chop off its legs.

And also, I have only had one encounter with a centipede, and that was a long time ago, when I was outside, and saw one crawling over shoe. It was disgusting, and I'm pretty sure I accidentally killed by kicking it off my shoe and sent it flying into a puddle.

@Nythe: I may bunny Natalia in my next post, just to do some damage on the bug.

Also, I was looking up Centipede videos on YouTube, and saw this one video of it killing a snake...not sure if you guys care lol, but it may give you some ideas on how it behaves in battle.

EDIT:: Elysian, ignore the Vampire Diaries thing, I saw your sig lol.
    Last edited by AJ2000; 12th May 2013 at 7:54 PM.

Aww. Oh well.
    Yeah, it's the highlight of my week, and I fangirl every time. Heheh. Youre the first to recognize it. lol

Hang on.. Centipedes can kill snakes!? O_O
    All my nightmares are true...

My fave Pokemon ^.^

Centipedes can kill anything. They're bugs. Bugs kill stuff.

Edit: makign a post now. Keres saves Artus. Or.. he tries. lol
    Last edited by Schade; 12th May 2013 at 9:55 PM.

Sorry, I thought that Ethan escaped already by jamming his sword into its jaws. I didn't mean for it to be conflicting. However, Samantha, your post was slightly 'off' considering the centipede had Artus in its jaws.

Anyways, thanks wayjun, you cleaned that up rather nicely, and managed to show off Asher. I guess its up to Fabian to show what he's got lol. Meanwhile, you guys can still fight around with the bug if you want, or just wait it out.

I was confused when reading all of the posts because some of them conflict, so I tried to sort them out. Undine now comes out of the wall, lol.

Perhaps we should start keeping a log of what our character is doing/what is happening to our character at the moment so no one gets confused. If we ever have to bunny another character, for whatever reason, this would help quite a bit. Here's a sample:

Current:
    Artus - recovering from being pinned against the ceiling. By: Coelnar and Keres. State: injured.
    Asher - trying to minimize damages taken from Centipede (who is surrounding him) by curling up. By: midsection of Mr. Centipede. State: injured.
    Coelnar - healing shoulder. By: Keres and Artus. State: injured, but healing.
    Ethan - at ready. By: wall, away from most people. State: slightly injured.
    Fabian - standing there. By: entrance to dome. State: perfectly fine.
    Keres - recovering from being knocked off his orb and is currently draining energy. By: Coelnar and Artus. State: slightly injured, draining energy.
    Natalia - at ready. By: no one. State: perfectly fine.
    Undine - shielding herself by means of moving water. By: head of centipede when it lays flat and straight. State: surrounded by barrier of water, but otherwise perfectly fine.

C'mon, Fabian, you've got enough firepower (literally) to make the centipede back off from Asher.
    Last edited by Corrosion; 13th May 2013 at 6:50 AM.
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

PM me before you add me

Nice clean-up Way. lol
    I think I'll wait it out, then make some witty comments on how keres almost landed in a puddle.
    Last edited by Schade; 13th May 2013 at 6:46 AM.

Well, I think that we're mostly waiting on thesilverwolf to post so that we can get Fabian's reaction. If you posted, it wouldn't make much of a difference unless Keres attacked Fabian (...) or he killed Centipede; of course, that is my point of view, so it might be wrong.

PM me before you add me

I plan on Keres and Fabian being best friends 4 evvaH. lol

I had Natalia take a more active role in the fight once more. Her ego wouldn't let her not to show her strength to others.
    Do you like watching Pokemon battles in the anime? Do you wish to battle in similar way? Then check out the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League and join the fun.

My PASBL Stats

Since a good majority of us are injured, I think it would be smart if we took a little rest after the cave. Unless Coelnar still has enough energy to heal others as well. And unless you guys want to continue on. We're essentially nearly at the prison.

What will be the storh reasons for characters splitting up at the prison?

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast