Thread: The characters of my new fanfic ;D

Default The characters of my new fanfic ;D

This is the three main characters of my new fanfic The Guardians of the White Land.
    Name: Archo
    Hometown: Banewood Village
    Pokemon: Shinx
    Desc.: Archo is a Shinx from the village of Banewood, a great forest in Lostlight. He can be quite hasty from time to time but he always slows down when the others need a quck rest, he cares deeply for his two friends Iria and Erion.

Name: Erion
    Hometown: Striwood Village
    Pokemon: Eevee
    Desc.: Erion is an Eevee from the village of Striwood, a forest in Lostlight. He is quite brave and he always tries to help his friends when they need it, but he also cares a lot for his friends Archo and Iria.

Name: Iria
    Hometown: Fangwood Village
    Pokemon: Vulpix
    Desc.: Iria is a Vulpix from Fangwood Village in Lostlight. She is a bit timid and shy but she tries to help whenever she can, she is the one who cares most for her friends.

And there you go ;3 I haven't started the fanfic yet but I'll probably start soon ;D
    It doesn't matter how strong or smart one is.
    It only matters what one can do.

I assume that it may be a fanfic on PMD I suppose? Interesting. I expect that they may fall in great danger and Archo will rescue them with his awesome powers. >: D

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

Please read the Cafe Rules before you post here. If you want to post a kind of preview thread for your fic, it must contain a scene from your fanfic - just character bios or a summary isn't enough.

I'm closing this for that reason. Please be sure to read the rules of a forum before posting in it.

~Psychic

I'm making 151 Pokémon as cupcakes
    Check out Project Cupcakedex

~Psychic's Nerdy Desserts Thread~