View Poll Results: What would you like from The Comet Graphics?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • More Userbars

    11 39.29%
  • More Banners

    9 32.14%
  • More Sprite work (eg fusions)

    4 14.29%
  • More animated icons

    4 14.29%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 135

Thread: The Comet

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Team rockets secret hideout
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyGirl View Post
    Accepted!
    EDIT: Finished!
    (hes been based on FR/LG if that's okay)




    Accepted!
    Lickies for both of you should be done by tomorrow or the day after

    EDIT: Finished!
    Awesome work .

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Shropshire
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Request DONE!!
    Hope you like it, if you didnt, want diffrent pics font or anything else, just say. i will redesign it entirely if you dont like it

    come again

    Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

    Credit to SM

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cali...forn...I...A
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by epicjirachifan View Post
    Request DONE!!
    Hope you like it, if you didnt, want diffrent pics font or anything else, just say. i will redesign it entirely if you dont like it

    come again
    It looks great thank you very much :-)



    *Credit to SwornMetalhead at deaderic design for the aura banner, credit to astral shadow at the under for the buttons*

  4. #54
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Owl City/TARDIS (nah Ohio) :(
    Posts
    334

    Default

    Likie from shinygirl please
    pokemon/Character: Serperior
    background: Turquoise (or whatever looks best)
    anything else: Nope... just that it looks awesome! Thanks!
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassafrass1999 View Post
    Likie from shinygirl please
    pokemon/Character: Serperior
    background: Turquoise (or whatever looks best)
    anything else: Nope... just that it looks awesome! Thanks!
    Accepted~
    Last edited by ShinyGirl; 1st September 2013 at 10:08 PM.

    I can't find my toothbrush, and it's REALLY STRESSIN' ME OUT!

  6. #56
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Owl City/TARDIS (nah Ohio) :(
    Posts
    334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyGirl View Post
    Accepted~
    Thanks my friend. I know it will look amazing!
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Shropshire
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Annoncement time once again
    [center] ShinyGirl has had one MASSIVE update in her sprites section! check it out!
    and also
    We have a new worker! please all welcome Leo9876 and his baners and sprites!
    look for new items soon

    Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

    Credit to SM

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    STOP STALKING ME!
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Likie from shinygirl please
    pokemon/Character: ponyta
    background: blue, maybe something similar to this?
    anything else: could you make it shiny?
    Thanks!


    ~Back from hiatus (let's see how long this will last)~

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I'm at a Payphone~
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Likie from shinygirl please
    pokemon/Character: Tepig :3
    background: Red
    anything else: Take your time~
    ~Working on getting a sig~

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Fusion from ShinyGirl Please
    Pokemon to be fused (up to 2):Scizor Garchomp
    pokemon to be the base:Garchomp
    anything else:Text saying, Garzor
    Dragonmaster10
    ~~~~~~~~~~~



    Yes I play Minecraft, And NOTHING you say will EVER make me grow up.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Shropshire
    Posts
    147

    Default

    ANNOUNCEMENT

    Dear all of those who have requested from ShinyGirl
    i am deeply sorry for the inconveniance but due to technical dificulties ShinyGirl is no longer able to take requests, and thuns, her section of the shop has had to be closed suddenly.
    As for your orders, i would redirect you to Daedric Design who do awesome lickie icons and shops such as mews magical mansion who do amazing fusions.
    as i said earlier, we are deeply sorry that ShinyGirl had to leave and extremely sorry that we could not complete your orders.

    however, i am still open for any orders of my own

    Thank you for your time
    ~EJF
    Last edited by Jazzy-Strings; 27th October 2013 at 5:06 PM.

    Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

    Credit to SM

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Watatsumi Clan
    Posts
    1,571

    Default

    Hey, long time huh?

    Wallpaper From EJF Please
    Images (up to 6): Samurott line
    texture: Any kind
    Text:
    Background: Blue (water effect?)
    Dimensions: any kind
    anythin else: none...

    Popout Banner From EJF Please
    style: Gradient?
    images (up to 3): Dewott, Zorua (shiny), and Riolu?
    Background: Maybe a bluish white?
    Background shape (ONLY IF STYLE 1) (like the doctor who one is curved, the flying type one is pointy ect ect): Maybe curved/rounded?
    font (dafont.com): http://www.dafont.com/intrique-scrip...+Sacred+Relics
    text: http://www.dafont.com/intrique-scrip...+Sacred+Relics
    anythin else?: none... I haven't ordered something like this in a long time though...
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)


  13. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Shropshire
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Hey, long time huh?

    Wallpaper From EJF Please
    Images (up to 6): Samurott line
    texture: Any kind
    Text:
    Background: Blue (water effect?)
    Dimensions: any kind
    anythin else: none...

    Popout Banner From EJF Please
    style: Gradient?
    images (up to 3): Dewott, Zorua (shiny), and Riolu?
    Background: Maybe a bluish white?
    Background shape (ONLY IF STYLE 1) (like the doctor who one is curved, the flying type one is pointy ect ect): Maybe curved/rounded?
    font (dafont.com): http://www.dafont.com/intrique-scrip...+Sacred+Relics
    text: http://www.dafont.com/intrique-scrip...+Sacred+Relics
    anythin else?: none... I haven't ordered something like this in a long time though...
    yeah, it has been a while, nice to see you back!
    Accepted~!

    Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

    Credit to SM

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Watatsumi Clan
    Posts
    1,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by epicjirachifan View Post
    yeah, it has been a while, nice to see you back!
    Accepted~!
    Thanks... Glad to be back
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)


  15. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cali...forn...I...A
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Back for more lol

    Facebook Cover From EJF Please
    images (as many as you would like)- charmander, charmeleon, charizard
    Background-flames
    Texture -anything you recomend
    colour scheme- red
    font (dafont.com):anything cool
    text- burning majesty
    anything else- feel free to make any changes you wish :-) I'd prefer charmander in the middle if you could. Thanks in advance if it can be done



    *Credit to SwornMetalhead at deaderic design for the aura banner, credit to astral shadow at the under for the buttons*

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Shropshire
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kamoarc119 View Post
    Back for more lol

    Facebook Cover From EJF Please
    images (as many as you would like)- charmander, charmeleon, charizard
    Background-flames
    Texture -anything you recomend
    colour scheme- red
    font (dafont.com):anything cool
    text- burning majesty
    anything else- feel free to make any changes you wish :-) I'd prefer charmander in the middle if you could. Thanks in advance if it can be done
    Of course it can be done
    Accepted~!

    Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

    Credit to SM

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Final Destination
    Posts
    1,170

    Default

    Simple Banner From EJF Please
    images (up to three): http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Lucina
    (The first one you see!)
    font (dafont.com): Surprise me!
    text: Hope Will Never Die!
    background: Surprise me!
    texture: ?
    dimensions; Same as the 'Planet' example in your 'Simple Banners' Example please!
    anythin else: Please could the 'Die' text be in a posher font?

    Thanks!
    Too much water guys!

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Shropshire
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomatohater View Post
    Simple Banner From EJF Please
    images (up to three): http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Lucina
    (The first one you see!)
    font (dafont.com): Surprise me!
    text: Hope Will Never Die!
    background: Surprise me!
    texture: ?
    dimensions; Same as the 'Planet' example in your 'Simple Banners' Example please!
    anythin else: Please could the 'Die' text be in a posher font?

    Thanks!
    Not a problem
    Accepted~!

    Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

    Credit to SM

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Shropshire
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kamoarc119 View Post
    Back for more lol

    Facebook Cover From EJF Please
    images (as many as you would like)- charmander, charmeleon, charizard
    Background-flames
    Texture -anything you recomend
    colour scheme- red
    font (dafont.com):anything cool
    text- burning majesty
    anything else- feel free to make any changes you wish :-) I'd prefer charmander in the middle if you could. Thanks in advance if it can be done
    Request number 1- DONE!


    i had LOADS of fun with this one
    i am working through requests and i am nearly done (school sucks -.-)

    Rquest numer 2- ITS GONE THROUGH!

    Popout Banner From EJF Please
    style: Gradient?
    images (up to 3): Dewott, Zorua (shiny), and Riolu?
    Background: Maybe a bluish white?
    Background shape (ONLY IF STYLE 1) (like the doctor who one is curved, the flying type one is pointy ect ect): Maybe curved/rounded?
    font (dafont.com): http://www.dafont.com/intrique-scrip...+Sacred+Relics
    text: http://www.dafont.com/intrique-scrip...+Sacred+Relics
    anythin else?: none... I haven't ordered something like this in a long time though...[/QUOTE]


    Wasnt to happy with this one >.<, if you would like me to redo it then dont be afraid to say so.
    Last edited by Jazzy-Strings; 4th November 2013 at 8:22 PM.

    Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

    Credit to SM

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cali...forn...I...A
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by epicjirachifan View Post
    Request number 1- DONE!


    i had LOADS of fun with this one
    i am working through requests and i am nearly done (school sucks -.-)
    Thank you again it looks amazing :-) love the charmander line poses thank you



    *Credit to SwornMetalhead at deaderic design for the aura banner, credit to astral shadow at the under for the buttons*

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Userbar From EJF Please
    style 1 2 3 4 or 5: Style 2 Pop out
    pokemon/trainer/sprite(up to two): totodile and feraligatr
    animated- only one sprite can be animated (y/n): No thanks
    background/gradient: Water ripple
    text: Birdyboy (my username)
    white shine/glare (y/n): No thanks
    anything else: Take you time and do what you think is best, leaving it down to the pro!

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Shropshire
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Birdyboy View Post
    Userbar From EJF Please
    style 1 2 3 4 or 5: Style 2 Pop out
    pokemon/trainer/sprite(up to two): totodile and feraligatr
    animated- only one sprite can be animated (y/n): No thanks
    background/gradient: Water ripple
    text: Birdyboy (my username)
    white shine/glare (y/n): No thanks
    anything else: Take you time and do what you think is best, leaving it down to the pro!
    Can and will be done!
    accepted~!

    also
    Request number 3- From a busy bee (running out of rhymes)



    did 2 sizes. use whichever one you prefer )

    Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

    Credit to SM

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Watatsumi Clan
    Posts
    1,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by epicjirachifan View Post
    Request number 1- DONE!


    i had LOADS of fun with this one
    i am working through requests and i am nearly done (school sucks -.-)

    Rquest numer 2- ITS GONE THROUGH!

    Popout Banner From EJF Please
    style: Gradient?
    images (up to 3): Dewott, Zorua (shiny), and Riolu?
    Background: Maybe a bluish white?
    Background shape (ONLY IF STYLE 1) (like the doctor who one is curved, the flying type one is pointy ect ect): Maybe curved/rounded?
    font (dafont.com): http://www.dafont.com/intrique-scrip...+Sacred+Relics
    text: http://www.dafont.com/intrique-scrip...+Sacred+Relics
    anythin else?: none... I haven't ordered something like this in a long time though...

    Wasnt to happy with this one >.<, if you would like me to redo it then dont be afraid to say so.[/QUOTE]

    Thanks, but the text seems to be a bit off, could you fix that by any chance?
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)


  24. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Shropshire
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post

    Wasnt to happy with this one >.<, if you would like me to redo it then dont be afraid to say so.
    Thanks, but the text seems to be a bit off, could you fix that by any chance?[/QUOTE]
    Yes, of course

    Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

    Credit to SM

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Watatsumi Clan
    Posts
    1,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by epicjirachifan View Post
    Thanks, but the text seems to be a bit off, could you fix that by any chance?
    Yes, of course[/QUOTE]

    Ok thanks, and not to bother you more but what is the progress on the wallpaper?
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)


Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •