View Poll Results: Who should represent the Trailblazers?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vigaroth

1 12.50%
  • Zangoose

7 87.50%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The NBA Club

Default The NBA Club

Hey fellow pro-basketball fans! Welcome to the NBA club, a club where you can promote, debate, or boast about your favorite team!

Submission Form:

Username:
    Favorite NBA Team (Pick ONE):

Rules:

1) Abide by all SPPF rules
    2) No flaming or trolling
    3) No spam or double posts
    4) To prove you are reading this, put this in your post: "Dunking Ambipoms."
    5) Team rivalry's may be adressed and debated here, but do NOT let them get out of hand.
    6) Have fun!

The Teams:

Spoiler:- Fans:

More teams coming soon, but don't let the lack of your team's representation stop you from joining! The userbars are being made as we speak!

Thanks to Inferno Productions for ALL the art!
    Last edited by ysmr97; 16th August 2013 at 1:52 AM.
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

Dunking Ambipoms.

Username: Chapter of Charizard
    Favorite NBA Team (Pick ONE): One? Ugh... Well, obviously the Knicks.

AND, AH, I DONT EXACTLY SEE ANY CREDIT FOR ALL THE USERBARS AND CLUB BANNER I MADE YOU! HMMMMMph!!

EDIT:
    ysmr, i can delete this post if you want me to. This way, your "Today's Games" section would be at the top.
    Last edited by Chapter; 6th May 2013 at 2:49 AM.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Today's Games

Last edited by ysmr97; 16th August 2013 at 1:52 AM.

Hell, why not? Dunking Ambipoms.

Username: Hankka
    Favorite NBA Team: Denver Nuggets

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Accepted! A Nuggets fan huh? I'm so sorry about last night lol. There's always next year! Andre Iguolada had a pretty good game.
    Last edited by ysmr97; 3rd May 2013 at 12:51 PM.

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

Yeah, we lost to the better team. It was a good series though and we gave it everything we had. Eagerly awaiting to see how the Nuggets are going to fare next year.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Great outlook! I'm personally scared about my knicks. They were up 3-0 in games, and now they are 3-2, with game 6 tonight. I personally believe they'll win, but still, WAY too close for comfort I say!
    Last edited by ysmr97; 3rd May 2013 at 9:12 PM.

I agree. Not that we definitely wont win, but it's just so close and I dont want to risk anything! Sigh...

BTW, gl with the nuggets man. We all have these hard times... LOL

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! And the Knicks win the series 88-80!!!!!!! Here we come Pacers!

OMFG I was pretty much trembling at the end of that game. Didnt want them to blow their lead!

Where are all the members? ;-;

Ill make more userbars and maybe thatll boost popularity. BTW, do u think the Pacers will be a problem for the knicks? I tend to underestimate them.

Yes they will be, IMO. They are a great team, but the Knicks have beaten them before.

Dunking Ambipoms. I'd like to see that really.

Username: Cancer0081
    Favorite NBA Team: Oklahoma City Thunder

Ugh... I would add you but I cant! LOL Im itching for more members. What does IMO mean? I think that the Knicks will beat 'em but you never know.

Accepted!!!!!! I'll just have to wait until the Thunder user bar is finished. Good job last night btw!

@Chapter

It means in my opinion. They will definately struggle, but I think the Knicks will pull through to the Eastern Finals. But, ultimately, they'll be shut down by the Heat
    Last edited by ysmr97; 4th May 2013 at 8:04 PM.

here's hoping the Heat play more than 4 games in the semis, they can't look too good or they'll have to be tested for mechanical parts. on the basis that steroid testing would be inconclusive at least. also hoping for a good series against the Grizzlies..... I think they're one of the more physical teams the Thunder play against.

Here's! And yeah. The Grizzlies are really proving their worth this series.

Dunking Ambipoms.

Username: Shadow Lucario

Favorite Team: Oklahoma City Thunder
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Accepted! Yay! Shadow! I'll tell Chapter to get started on OKC, quick! Also, who should represent the Trailblazers: Vigaroth or Zangoose?
    Last edited by ysmr97; 8th May 2013 at 12:58 AM.

I say Zangoose. Give the Trailblazers something cool right? "P

While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Yeah, i guess so. They just have the same color scheme, so its a tough choice!

YSmr: Go to the art shop. I finished trailblazers and thunder BOTH this morning... lol. Anyways, i made two userbars for TB, one w/ vigaroth and one w/ zangoose. I like zangoose. BTW, welcome Shadow! Its cool to have a diverse fan, like, community. OKC, Nuggets, and NY are here so far. Im surprised no Heat or Nets fans.

Ok thank you! And I know! It's awesome!

Saw that Bulls/Nets game and I have to say, the Bulls were amazing. Even without Derrick Rose, they did phenomenal. The Nets played a great game too, but the Bulls were on their A-game tonight. Great job Bulls and good luck against the Heat.

EDIT: I noticed for OKC on the userbars, you put Oakland City. It's Oklahoma City.
    Last edited by Shadow Lucario; 5th May 2013 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario
    EDIT: I noticed for OKC on the userbars, you put Oakland City. It's Oklahoma City.
    Yeah, I noticed that too. I just made what was in the request on my art shop so... :P

Bulls + Nets game was awesome. Didn't catch all of it, in fact, barely any of it, but what I did see made them look very evenly matched. What do you guys think will happen to the Bulls playing off with Miami? I don't know why but I feel that The Heat will win that match up. Bulls will definitely bring it but who knows.

I think the Bulls should be able to win at least one game against the Heat.... well they should since they're the ones who broke the Heat's hot streak. as far as the Thunder goes I'm being optimistic and thinking they can get two games away from the Grizzlies. if it turned into another 7 game series, like in 2011, it wouldn't be that bad either.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast