View Poll Results: Who should represent the Trailblazers?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vigaroth

1 12.50%
  • Zangoose

7 87.50%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The NBA Club

Anyone see the heat game? Man, craaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyzay

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

I saw it, and I think I had at least 7 heart attacks in the 4th quarter and OT

99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

the Pacers have evened up the Eastern Conference Finals. there's still hope for the Heat to be usurped.... so good to see them not just coasting to the Finals, but they have to actually earn it. mostly cause the Heat's first round match was a joke.

I'm going to personally go to San Antonio and kidnap Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker and then stuff them in a closet, lock it, and then pray for the Grizzlies

99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

Quote Originally Posted by RussellW. View Post
    I'm going to personally go to San Antonio and kidnap Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker and then stuff them in a closet, lock it, and then pray for the Grizzlies
    LOL, I will prevent you from doing that
    By the way, Tim was awesome in the Overtime=)

They're up 3-0
    Last edited by MosuGoji; 17th June 2013 at 3:40 AM.

Oh my god I found my predictions I made in round 2 on Bleacher Report and I was so close on all of them

My Predictions

EAST

Heat vs Bulls: Heat in 5- This has the potential to be a major upset of a series, but the injured Bulls fall to the super powered Heat, with LeBron leading the charge.

Knicks vs Pacers: Pacers in 5- With the Pacers great defense, they hold the Knicks to slightly less points than them and take this series by the horns, 4-1.

WEST

Grizzlies vs Thunder: Grizzlies in 5- The Thunder up one, the Grizzlies activate their defense, open up their offense and take this series right out of the Thunders unsuspecting hands.

Spurs vs Warriors: Spurs in 6- Steph Curry's been playing phenomenal, but the Big Fundamental, Tony Parker, and Manu Ginobli, along with Poppovich will prove to be too much for the up and coming Warriors to overcome.

WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS

Western Conference Finals: Grizzlies vs. Spurs: Grizzlies in 7- With the Spurs aging, the Grizzlies take this series with the first game going their way, losing the next 2, and winning just enough to take down the Spurs

EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS

Eastern Conference Finals: Pacers vs Heat: Heat in 6- With the Pacers beating the Knicks, 4-1, they get the luckiest break ever (Sarcasm level over 9000) by playing the electrifying Miami Heat. With LeBron James, Dwayne Wade healthy, and Chris Bosh, along with their supporting players, the Heat pull it out, 4-2.

NBA FINALS

NBA Finals: Heat vs Grizzlies: Heat in 5- Heat win the first 3 by an average of 7 points, lose by 3, and then come back the next game to win the NBA Finals 4-1 and hoist the Larry O'Brien trophy for the second time in a row.

Username: NintendoFan82
    Favorite NBA Team (Pick ONE): Chicago Bulls

Yes i'm a Bulls fan! Soon as D Rose is back too 100% I expect a better season

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Well the Grizzlies lost
    Last edited by MosuGoji; 17th June 2013 at 3:40 AM.

Grizzlies got swept.... loving it. had a feeling Spurs would take the Western finals since they weren't facing the Thunder. didn't expect it to be a sweep though.

Writing this on my friends computer...bet all my computers that the Grizzlies would win. :|

Whoah i just saw that chapter of charizard and ysmr097 got banned if anyone knows how please tell me why oh my god

the Pacers have tied up their series with the Heat. really enjoying seeing the Heat have to work to get back to the NBA Finals.

And the Heat are going to the Finals...

Spurs take game 1.... 3 more to go. hope it happens.

Really hoping the Spurs sweep the Heat

Nobody talks here anymore

down to game 7 of Spurs-Heat..... which way will it go?

Heat are the champs

Are any of you alive

Hey guys I am so very sorry for my inactivity!!! My computer broke!! But I'm back to stay! Btw, my Knicks signed a third PG this morning, Beno Udrih! I'm so happy to see how he'll play out!
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

Dunking Ambipoms.

Username: Busterj99
    Favorite NBA Team: Boston Celtics

Accepted! So buster, what do you think of their big trade? Are you mad about losing KG and Pierce?
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

I'm actually really upset about losing kg and Paul as I was a big fan of both players, losing terry is a hard loss too, but after losing doc we aren't in a position to win, especially with teams like the heat, pacers, and bulls who now have d-rose back. The pistons also are looking good, not saying eastern finals but you at least gotta try with them gaining assets like josh smith, Jennings, and billups. I think in the long run it was a good move for us getting these draft picks to excelerate the rebuild but still stings a bit not seeing Paul retire in a celtics jersey

Username: zombieoverkill12 (just call me zombie or ZOK12)
    Favorite Team: Lakers.
    Dunking Ambipoms

Cred to Astral Shadow for banner
    ASB TL 1, 17 TP
    Play MLG Smash Bros? Contact me @Tythaeus to schedule a match. :]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast