View Poll Results: Who should represent the Trailblazers?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vigaroth

1 12.50%
  • Zangoose

7 87.50%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The NBA Club

Yeah, the Bulls can definately steal a game or two, even withour D-Rose. And my apologies for the mistake on the Thunder ub. Idk what I was thinking XD

EDIT: Watching the end of the OKC and Memphis game rn... Durant is on FIRE! I'm on the edge of my seat.
    Last edited by ysmr97; 5th May 2013 at 11:21 PM.
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

Oh man! I missed the OKC game today! I forgot it was on so early today! Not missing the next one, that's for sure.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

It was truly a great game! I actually though Memphis had it for a while there. I was pleasantly suprised! But the Knicks..... another story.

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

Rub it in my face ysmr. >.> I was looking forward to it too. Not missing Tuesday's game.

While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Oh I totally missed the game. I woke up pretty late and had a bit of Homework to do...

Well, Im feeling tired so im signing off.

Oh wait, what happened in the game? Did the Thunder pull thru? And IDK, Rose is a pretty major player.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

first game of the series was a real grinder.... missed the fourth quarter cause I passed out though. kinda hard to stay up through a game that starts at noon when you work overnight shifts. still better than the west coast games that don't start till like 9:00 or something.

Well the only games I'm able to watch live are Sunday games that start around 1 pm EST. All other games are on when it's midnight here.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

I usually can only watch on weekends cause I usually have tons of HW or... IDK, something. When I do catch a week-day game, it's usually of the Knicks.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

I watch as many games as possible, but mostly only Knick games. They're my team lol

The Knicks are my children are the frikin bomb. Cant wait for the next few games; they're going to be heated.

Watched the Bulls/Heat game yesterday and I am happy the Bulls won. They were trailing for a while, but came back and pulled ahead in the fourth. Now I can't wait for OKC to play today.

I can't wait for the Knicks to play in a few. And I'm SO happy the Bulls won! Let's keep this up! Also, does anyone know how to get rid of this stupid poll I put up???

EDIT: Great game for the Knicks! We really showed the Pacers! I really can't wait until Saturday. Amar'e may return!
    Last edited by ysmr97; 8th May 2013 at 2:59 AM.

I saw the end of that game and just knew it would be a Knicks win. So far this OKC game is pretty good. First quarter just ended and Memphis is up by two. Should get really good soon.

Username: Colt45
    Favorite NBA Team (Pick ONE): Rockets
    I can smell u

Accepted! Does anyone know the score if the OKC game? I wasn't watching.

It was Memphis with 99 and OKC with 93. It was a good game and both teams played well.

Ah so close... I saw the first 10 mins or so. I may piss off the 2 OKC fans we have, but I'm kinda rooting for Memphis... Lol

I'm watching the Bulls/ Heat game right now. Great game.
    Last edited by ysmr97; 9th May 2013 at 1:01 AM.

OKC is kinda in the underdog position now since they lost Westbrook. it's pretty much wish on a star time that we get pass the Grizzlies. but they are a pretty physical team. the refs seemed to ignore or just somehow not see some of the fouls Memphis pulled too. though congrats to the Warriors for breaking their losing streak in San Antonio's arena last night.

Username: RussellW.
    Favorite NBA Team: Memphis Grizzlies (Closely beat the Rockets, Pelicans and Raptors)

99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

Hey guys! Sorry for the lil bit of inactivity! I've been so busy! Watchin my Knicks right now! J.R. had a ONE HUNDRED AND TWO degree temp this morning!!!! And btw, ACCEPTED!

And the Grizzlies pull out the win, 86-81! Woohoo!!!!!

99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

really starting to hate these series with the Grizzlies. hope it doesn't become a trend in future years.

When Westbrook comes back (Hopefully soon so this series isn't a sure fire Grizzlies win), the Thunder are way better, so don't worry about this being long term, just long enough for the Grizzlies to win the series

Westbrook won't be back until next season at best. unlike other players, who must of not had serious meniscus tears, Westbrook is out for a while. it's been in the paper that he's gonna be on crutches for at least 4 or 5 weeks after the surgery. but I meant that I hope the Thunder don't keep having these physical grinding playoff series against the Grizzlies year after year.

I knew he wouldn't be coming back for a while, I was just saying I wish he wouldn't have torn his meniscus so this series would be interesting. I also could have worded my post a little bit better, sorry about that. Good luck to the Thunder.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast