View Poll Results: Who should represent the Trailblazers?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vigaroth

1 12.50%
  • Zangoose

7 87.50%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The NBA Club

That Spurs/Warriors game was intense. When I saw they were going into overtime I knew it would get really good.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Well, with J.R. and Martin BOTH being sick, and Shumpert with a sore left knee, I'm afraid the Knicks will lose game 4 too
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

Done watching Heat games. They're too good! Aggghhhhh

99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

The Heat is just about the only team that doesn't have a key player injured. I don't really like watching their games either. Basically already know the outcome.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

I honestly hate the Heat, just because their so good!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

I don't hate them, it's just that they're so boring to watch

99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

I honestly hate the Heat, just because their so good!
    TAKE IT BACK!

Anyone here the dude on YES say that "Basketball is a sport of thugs" or something? Mike francesa replied with how its an american sport (and an awesome one for that matter) and even tho he did rant for a bit i was like "YO BASKETBALL IS AN AMAZING SPORT!"

Well, yep. lol

Thunder game was incredible. Anyone see it? (Late response to it lol)

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

I saw it and THE GRIZZLIES WON!!!! I really do think the Thunder are done for, they've not been as good since Westbrook tore his meniscus

I'm actually rooting for the Grizzlies. I'd like to see them take on the Heat. Also, I found out that Smith, Martin, and Shump are all playing tonight. With 2 sick, and 1 with a sore knee, we may be in for dissapointment. Kenyon's even starting :/ Smooth move, Woodson

And the Grizzlies are going to the Western Conference Finals! We have silenced the Thunder!

I'm so happy about that Though, I'm afraid they aren't gunna fare too well against the Heat

I know this is out of topic, but I really need to know this, how do you change signature permissions?

I know this is out of topic, but I really need to know this, how do you change signature permissions?
    What do you mean?

BTW, Heat vs. Knicks... Ouch. I dont want that but I do want an advance! LOL

BTW, again, here's a good bracket in case anyone was curious

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

I mean like the box below your signature when you edit your signature. I need to know how to change those.

Chandlers really showin Indiana whose boss in the Knicks game! And there is no box below your signiture to edit your signiture...

Signature Permissions
    Allow Basic BB Code
    Yes
    Allow Color BB Code
    Yes
    Allow Size BB Code
    Yes
    Allow Font BB Code
    Yes
    Allow Alignment BB Code
    Yes
    Allow List BB Code
    Yes
    Allow Link BB Code
    Yes
    Allow HTML
    No
    Allow Image BB Code
    Yes
    Allow Video BB Code
    No
    Allow Code BB Code
    Yes
    Allow PHP BB Code
    Yes
    Allow HTML BB Code
    Yes
    Allow Quote BB Code
    Yes
    Allow Smilies
    Yes
    Can Upload Images for Signature
    No
    Can Upload Animated GIF for Signature
    No

I mean the thing with this in it. If you don't have it then I'm going crazy.

Signature Permissions
    Allow Basic BB Code
    Yes
    Allow Color BB Code
    Yes
    Allow Size BB Code
    Yes
    Allow Font BB Code
    Yes
    Allow Alignment BB Code
    Yes
    Allow List BB Code
    Yes
    Allow Link BB Code
    Yes
    Allow HTML
    No
    Allow Image BB Code
    Yes
    Allow Video BB Code
    No
    Allow Code BB Code
    Yes
    Allow PHP BB Code
    Yes
    Allow HTML BB Code
    Yes
    Allow Quote BB Code
    Yes
    Allow Smilies
    Yes
    Can Upload Images for Signature
    No
    Can Upload Animated GIF for Signature
    No

I mean the thing with this in it. If you don't have it then I'm going crazy.
    I have that but I dont understand the problem. Maybe PM a mod?

~

I am on the edge of my seat for the next games. Aiiiiiiiiii.... Knicks, knicks, knicks...

Alright, I'll PM one.

I can't wait for the Western Conference Finals

Well, sad night for New York fans. I never though I'd say this, but go Heat.

Ugh... Anyone see the end of the NYN game? Sad. And we were so close.

no idea what's gonna happen with Pacers-Heat aside from the Heat probably squeezing out another NBA Finals trip.

So am I the only one with a team still alive? Oh and sorry about the Knicks

Oh great, Grizzlies got killed in the first game...105-83

Man, that was ROUGH~ I mean ROUGH ROUGH. Crazy game with the Grizzlies.

Looks like the Cavaliers are getting the first pick.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast