Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: What Lies Beyond Truth and Ideals! (783)

The international police is doing great business. First they arrest Team Galactic, now they got to arrest Team Plasma. But unlike Galactic, they got to arrest the LEADER of Plasma as well.

It was nice to see Team Rocket and Looker team up again. Good times! Meowth was a boss taking down Liepard.

One last joke by Prof. Juniper Sr.

This was a very heart warming episode, and concluded fairly well. The dub did a good job of articulating Episode N by not giving our hopes up. Japan hyped us incredibly, but we didn't exactly get everything we saw from the opening. The dub's opening reflected the way it should have been looked at as well.

I'll miss Team Plasma. Glad they got attention in the anime at least.

Reshiram was intense, I mean just listen to that piercing voice.

Colress was hilarious at the end, when getting arrested. He also notes about making a machine for Pokemon to communicate with people. Did that reference that doctor from the Rustboro building in Hoenn about making a device to do that? Interesting. And I hope it actually gets a chance to be developed.

Anthea and Concordia travel with N now, and they're going to travel out of the fog. How heart warming. I hope we see N again some day. Maybe not, but who knows.

Now for our loving trio to move onto their next adventures. Can't believe this huge one just ended.

Well guys, that's the end of it. Say goodbye to Unova. It's been a long ride these past 2 and a half years. Next up, back to where it all started: Kanto. But not till we take a long needed summer vacation. Technically, that's why Ash went to Unova in the first place. So at least he's getting that now.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

This episode was fantastic. Without a doubt, one of the best Unova episodes I've seen.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

another fantastic episode! I'm upset that EpN has ended :*(
    岩根雅明=♡

Thought this was a pretty good episode, still wished colress's VA would voice james
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Great episode to end it off! Enjoyed the episode throughout. I liked how Pikachu was able to fight off the control device, the bond between Pikachu and Ash is far off the charts. Reshiram was also nice to see, nice to see Pikachu helped out Reshiram by using Thunderbolt. Looker and Team Rocket joining forces again was also nice to see. And now, it's going to be sad that this is the last episode we'll see N for a while, but I'm sure Ash will meet all his old friends eventually.

And Colress at the end... XD! Like that will ever happen! (Maybe it might, but you never know.) Colress, you can dream on about that.

An incredible end to an incredible arc. I am both sad and happy because I don't want a great arc to end but a new one is about to start so that's exciting.

I'm glad Ash and Pikachu finally managed to overcome the control device and in turn this led to the control breaking on Reshiram and that nasty device finally being destroyed. This was all achievable due to the teamwork used by everyone including team rocket and a special mention for Meowth here because he was awesome.

My last thought goes to Team Plasma. As far as evil teams go they were pretty good really but I'm glad they were caught by the international police. Then there's Colress which seems to have gone insane through his failure and he is now planning his next venture in Pokémon communication. Maybe he will complete that in his prison cell and use it to communicate with the Growlithe and Herdier that now watch over him.

Anyway, great episode and next time a new adventure!
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

The dub handled this episode well. I'm sort of glad they changed the TR motto music for the dub. Using the BW motto theme seemed random in the original. This arc I have enjoyed alot. I'm glad we finally got Team Plasma in this series. It felt like they were handled better than previous region teams. Aldith and Barrett giving the grunts this chain of command that's not in the games I enjoyed alot especially having a leading female character.

Their goal of controlling Pokemon I didn't mind over the original liberate Pokemon plot due to the writers maybe not handling it well. It was still nice to see light parts of a liberation plot inserted by Ghetsis every now and then. Even the idea of not giving grunts just Golbat or Liepard all the time really felt like an improvement. Even though they only got around 10 eps it still felt like Plasma was an organisation with all their multiple operations across the region (even though some we still don't know about: project F). Ghetsis' dub voice took a little getting used to but by the end I liked it alot. Colress I liked alot throughout the arc. The evil stance of him felt new over the games.

N was done well. I bit preachy but that's just the way he is. I would love to see him again in the future as a trainer after everything that's happened in this arc. TR I wish had more of a conflict with Plasma then what we got just to counter what we didn't get in TR VS TP.

Only real bad thing I thought was in the arc was fillers that we didn't really need. Oh and a Charizard with a bad move set.......slash really?

So if anyone has given up on BW at least watch the N arc its only 12 episodes. It is a improvement over alot of other things in Best Wishes.
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

Weird thing about this arc was the voices of TR. They sounded so odd. Not bad at all in fact better then usual for some weird reason.

I cracked up when the Team Plasma members were getting arrested. Colress is sitting there getting excited and rambling about an idea for some new invention, while Ghetsis sits there with this expression like "OH MY GOD, YOU NEVER SHUT UP." It got me giggling :P
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Worst episode I've seen in a long time.

Ash: "Team plasma stop right there!"

Lol yeah right ash.. maybe hit puberty first?

This episode was so corny and Ash's continuous sound effects just sounded purely homosexual.

Also, Pikachu beats a Latias, breaks Reshiram free from mind control and Ash STILL can't win a league? Who are they REALLY trying to peddle this crap to?
    Last edited by Tommy Botham; 21st July 2013 at 9:03 PM.

Not sure in what way Ash sounds "homosexual", and if so, why that's apparantly is a bad thing.

Also, you do know Pikachu gets "reset" from time to time. And beating a legendary and breaking free from Control isn't really the same thing.

Anyways, prefer the Japanese episodes, but Always Watch the English ones, too. I do Think this trilogy is much too rushed in the end. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't as Epic as it maybe should have been. Though, Meowth WAS kinda epic~
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N) View Post
    Thought this was a pretty good episode, still wished colress's VA would voice james
    Eli James as James...that's an interesting casting choice. It would be fun to see it happen one day!

Yeah, I feel you on Carter Cathcart's version, though. He's not bad, but to me he always sounds like Eric Stuart's James with sinus issues, or a cold, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    Weird thing about this arc was the voices of TR. They sounded so odd. Not bad at all in fact better then usual for some weird reason.
    IKR?

I've noticed whenever there are serious episodes, they tend to sound good. Well, Jessie and James, anyway. Meowth's voice REALLY sucks now, IMO!

Comedic episodes, though...yeah, all three sound pretty bad.
    Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 26th July 2013 at 1:02 AM.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

You all were probably wondering on Saturday after the episode... Why isn't Marbi Z screaming and raging over Gardevoir (one of his favorite Pokemon) falling victim to Plasma's mind control machine? Well for 2 big reasons! 1: I didn't actually watch the episode until now (I record em) 2: The current server and my smartphone don't get along to well. On topic I can now put this dreadful Pikachu revolts mania arc behind me. Go figure they would top it all off with a mind controlled Gardevoir just to add insult to injury to my long intolerance to ANY form of mind control. Having said all that I will NEVER watch this episode or any episodes in this arc ever again nor will I watch any subsequent arc's that feature mind control as a primary plot device I just can't stand it and I BARELY made it through this one. So from now on if any future arc in the series features mind control as a primary plot device I WILL SIT THAT ARC OUT GAME FREAK! Now... Lets just put all this behind us and move on shall we?
    DON'T LET OTHERS DEFINE YOU!
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Nintendo Network ID: Marbi-Z
    3DS Friend Code: 4596-9457-8718
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    I Love LOPUNNY and I Love GARDEVOIR too!
    Wanna battle and/or exchange 3DS Friend Codes?
    PM or VM me!

Quote Originally Posted by Marbi Z View Post
    You all were probably wondering on Saturday after the episode... Why isn't Marbi Z screaming and raging over Gardevoir (one of his favorite Pokemon) falling victim to Plasma's mind control machine? Well for 2 big reasons! 1: I didn't actually watch the episode until now (I record em) 2: The current server and my smartphone don't get along to well. On topic I can now put this dreadful Pikachu revolts mania arc behind me. Go figure they would top it all off with a mind controlled Gardevoir just to add insult to injury to my long intolerance to ANY form of mind control. Having said all that I will NEVER watch this episode or any episodes in this arc ever again nor will I watch any subsequent arc's that feature mind control as a primary plot device I just can't stand it and I BARELY made it through this one. So from now on if any future arc in the series features mind control as a primary plot device I WILL SIT THAT ARC OUT GAME FREAK! Now... Lets just put all this behind us and move on shall we?
    Did anybody expect you at all?

On a grand scale, I'll avoid BW as a whole. They dissed our Pokémon representation of a country for us Americans.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Did anybody expect you at all?
    Hmm... Now that I think about it... When was the last time I obsessed about Lopunny and Gardevoir? Not since I became a brony! Now it's all about Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy
    DON'T LET OTHERS DEFINE YOU!
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Nintendo Network ID: Marbi-Z
    3DS Friend Code: 4596-9457-8718
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    I Love LOPUNNY and I Love GARDEVOIR too!
    Wanna battle and/or exchange 3DS Friend Codes?
    PM or VM me!

Quote Originally Posted by G4Pokefan View Post
    Although i enjoyed this ep, it wasn't as climatic as I thought it would be for a couple reasons.

-The whole Team Rocket/Looker collab was REALLY short, i thought it was gonna be something that would build up over the course of a few episodes. The Japanese dub made it seemed so interesting.

-The N and Ghethis interacting was really lacking. I guess TPTB didn't wanna follow their connection from the games but I expected more between them.

-Pikachu able to fight off Colress's control but not a Legendary Pokemon like Reshiram? Really?

-I too thought there was gonna be a Reshiram VS Charizard battle like in the Japanese opening, but that didn't happen either. It didn't even appear in the ep. SO far Charizard's return is lackluster.

-And the ending felt too rushed. Didn't seem like a special farewell regarding one of the anime's most interesting characters, N.

I hate that this arc ended. 1 of my top favorites. Honestly I'm not really looking forward to the next arc. FRom what I heard, it's kinda boring with a Johto-esqe vibe to it and I was NOT a fan of Johto.
    i totally have to agree with u man they rused the ending.. i expected a more better good bye from a great character like N.. i was thinking like him riding off into the sunset with reshiram

I loved this episode. I am really sad to see the N saga come to a close, though.

Cedric was funny as always. Next stop: Kanto!

It was a nice conclusion to Team Plasma. I like that they didn't have Colress turn good like in the games. Hopefully we never see them again.

I felt like this episode was a bit rushed...but it was a good end to an okay arc.
    Wish we saw more of N in the future though...I highly doubt it

I am a proud member of the
    Extraordinary Gentleman's Organization (E.G.O.)

Default What Lies Beyond Truth and Ideals!

A Good conclusion of a Great arc! Looker, N and Ash were the stars of this episode. I liked how Pikachu managed to destroy the mind-control machine. The only thing I didn't like was TR acting like heroes in this episode, that was kinda OOC. But still, they had their serious personality, which was a good thing.

I'm glad that Team Plasma got arrested by Looker, Colress's reaction after getting arrested was funny. N leaving at the end was sad, I really liked him in this arc. Oh well, I'm gonna look forward to the next dub episode, where Decorola adventures begins.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345