Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Capacia Island UFO! (794)

Default Capacia Island UFO! (794)

Shining Flying Saucer! Beheeyem's Town!!

As they reach the other end of Big Island, Ash & Co. rest at the Pokémon Center, however when Ash wakes up he finds that Cilan, Iris and Axew's face has been replaced with that of a Beheeyem. Rushing outside, he finds that everyone in town, both people and Pokémon, have had their face turned into a Beheeyem face. Ash worries with what to do until he bumps into two people who have yet to be converted, Jessie and James. It turns out they are looking for Meowth who has disappeared. Ash decides to enlist the help of his enemies in order to try and restore the town. Will they succeed?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

The episode starts with Ash and co. walking down a path towards a town at night time.

They then see a shooting star, followed by a shinning disc that shoots across the town.

They try to find out what it is and Ash finds the gold plating from a Meowth's head.

Team Rocket are trying to find something and James finds the same thing.

Jessie sees something moving about in the tall grass, before calling out for Meowth.

Le Opening.

Meowth awakes with a bunch of Beheeym surrounding him and he's on a table in a UFO of it seems.

They try to take the thing off his head.

Ash and co. arrive in town and talk to officer Jenny about something.

After that they go to a Pokemon Center to sleep.

Ash wakes up and sees Iris, Axew, Cilan and Pikahcu wearing strange masks.

The mask comes off of Pikahcu and then Ash runs from Iris and Cilan.

Ash notices Nurse Joy and Audino wearing the same mask, as well as Officer Jenny and everyone in the town.

Ash hides in a nearby alley way.

He uses his Pokedex and he hears about the Beheeyem.

Ash notices Team Rocket coming out from a manhole in the alley way and they drag him in.

They all come out of another manhole and witness some sort of town meeting with a Beheeym controlling the townspeople, as well as Iris, Cilan and Axew.

Ash makes a noise and Iris spots Ash.

They all go back into the sewer, before being chased. They run out of another manhole into a warehouse

Dare Da? Beheeyem.

Ash, Jessie and James are hiding in a warehouse and talk whist sitting.

Meowth finds them and tells them what happened to him.

Jessie and James whisper to each other about some plan they have.

Meowth comes across a box full of Pokemon masks, including Beheeyem masks. They put the masks on and walk through the town.

Ash's maks slips off and they becomes suspicious. Ash and Team Rocket run for it again.

They come to a ship where the Beheeyem's base is.

They find one as use and force it to lead them to the room where Meowth was.

Multiple Beheeyem use Psychic on Meowth to lift him up in front of them.

Eventually, Meowth's eyes go red and the Beheeyem stop making him levitate.

The Beheeym communicate through Meowth, telling them what their story is.

Ash, Jessie and James have dumbfounded looks after Meowth says something. Probably something silly that the Beheeyem did.

Ash gives the Beheeyem a the gold thing he found earlier.

Jessie and James whisper to each other again.

The Beheeyem realise what Team Rocket are doing so Team Rocket run away with their gold plated thing that they found.

They go in their Submarine, before Ash orders Pikachu to Thunderbolt them, which causes them to blast off I think.

The Beheeyem get what they need and leave. Ash says goodbye to them and then reunites with Iris and Cilan.

Axew (I think) uses a Beheeyem mask to make it looks like he is still possessed and Ash freaks out.

The end.
    Last edited by playerking; 4th July 2013 at 12:23 PM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Announcemtn, announcement: People are more interested on masuda than on this.

The gangs start on a city. they are as Ash, iris and Cilan. Iris see a comet and there's a UFO flying around.

TR's Mwoteth are saying a strnage lights. Nyasu has the eyes red colored because the lights.

Opening theme.

Playerking is here, I mainly will watch the episode.

All mmebers of the city except Ash, Jesie and James has transformed into Beeheyem.

Pikachu was transofmred into Beeheeyem but hwe returned just after.
    Team Rocket TRio are helping Ash.
    OIn the second part, we are seeing Meowth with the Beeheeyems.

Notes: The Beeheeyem aren't bad at all. They only want to repaiur the UFo and to extrazct the golden thing necesasary to work whosedisappear in the city. That is why the people int he city were transofrmed into beeheeyme by his powers.

TR later try to steal the golden thing.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 4th July 2013 at 12:25 PM.

Hum the episode actually had one or two funny moments and Meowth had a cute moment(cat lover here spare me).

But overall meh.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 4th July 2013 at 12:38 PM.

That seems like a scooby doo moment at the end there with axew.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

http://www.serebii.net/anime/picture...shes/794.shtml

Episode Pictures are up. My apologies for the delay

Is ash animated better than usual here, or is it just me?

Named Admiral Sentret

I like this episode, but Team Rocket shouldn't steal the ember from the Obormoo

This episode was probably supposed to be scary but it came off more as goofy to me. Especially since in the anime pokemon with only very few exceptions are mischievous over malicious.

Really fun episode, Ash/Team Rocket episodes always seem the best to me :P
    Poor Ash/James/Jessie, every one seems to think they are stupid, the reactions were priceless though.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Apparently Ash and the TRio weren't affected because the Beheeyem's didn't need stupid people's help. That's hilarious. And when they get mad they "correct" that the three are special people or something and they just happily accept it LOLOLOL.
    Really liked this episode, had fun moments and Iwane's animation is always a pleasure even in filler. TR was especially good here, it's like they were sort of competent but with more personality. Well, dunno about competent, but there was something about them that made them seem good, I dunno. Only part I didn't like was how they got blasted off so easily again.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

^ I'm NOT sure if I'm right, but I was more under the impression that the reason why Ash and Team Rocket weren't affected because the Beheeyem were looking for those charms they were carrying, and were using the town to search for them and get the item back.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    ^ I'm NOT sure if I'm right, but I was more under the impression that the reason why Ash and Team Rocket weren't affected because the Beheeyem were looking for those charms they were carrying, and were using the town to search for them and get the item back.
    Rohanator is correct. Or at least close to what he said. Ash didn't even have the correct charm lol, so there's a hole in your assumption :P.

Kill me for it, but I liked this episode. It's my second favorite since Axew Gets Lost (most people hate on that episode because it came mid-league but it was an excellent filler imo). I loved the last part when Axew frightens Ash, it was priceless.

Ah and the OST when Ash first runs away when Ash and JJ fall out of the manhole and everyone else attacks them...PLEASE TELL ME WHAT OST IT IS! I want to hear it again and again. The rest of the OST was your standard BW OST, but that..I think it was the Pokemon Baccer OST from movie 13.not sure.

EDIT: I am horribly wrong. It's not Pokemon Baccer OST....ah I wish I knew what it was:x
    Last edited by Alfred the Second; 4th July 2013 at 9:13 PM.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    This episode was probably supposed to be scary but it came off more as goofy to me. Especially since in the anime pokemon with only very few exceptions are mischievous over malicious.
    No it was supposed to be funny and goofy not scary.

Absolutely loved the episode definetly one of my favourite DA! ones, although it was extremely confusing until it's translated.

It would have been 10x better scary but it was intended to be funny and it worked a charm regardless.

So an overall average episode. Some nice interaction but nothings spectacular.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Rohanator is correct. Or at least close to what he said. Ash didn't even have the correct charm lol, so there's a hole in your assumption :P.
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? Then it was TRio who had it then, or am I just that confused. This whole time I thought they needed two. ._. I'm so lost and confused it's not funny anymore.

Ah and the OST when Ash first runs away when Ash and JJ fall out of the manhole and everyone else attacks them...PLEASE TELL ME WHAT OST IT IS! I want to hear it again and again. The rest of the OST was your standard BW OST, but that..I think it was the Pokemon Baccer OST from movie 13.not sure.
    Was it the music that sounded like battle music? If so, I was wondering what that OST was too. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Absolutely loved the episode definetly one of my favourite DA! ones, although it was extremely confusing until it's translated.

It would have been 10x better scary but it was intended to be funny and it worked a charm regardless.
    For some reason I think I would have enjoyed it more if it was Dento running around that city. *sigh*
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

I really can't see why the writers think this episode was necessary.

I mean judging by the pics, this episode would've been a good replacement for the first Beheeyem episode that aired (just aired after Meowth betraying them), since that episode was worse.

But I just can't at some head executive approving this script:

Head: So let me get this straight, we're going to devote an entire arc where nothing meaningful happens, there will be no real development (not counting fake 1 episode only developments), and you come up with an episode where only 5 different species of Pokemon appear? 3 of them being Pokemon that pretty much show up in every episode?

I mean really, what is up with Beheeyem episodes where barely anything shows up.

I mean I just can't with Ash having two Pokemon immune to psychic type Pokemon and yet he thinks to use Pikachu, who isn't immune at all.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post

Kill me for it, but I liked this episode. It's my second favorite since Axew Gets Lost (most people hate on that episode because it came mid-league but it was an excellent filler imo). I loved the last part when Axew frightens Ash, it was priceless.

EDIT: I am horribly wrong. It's not Pokemon Baccer OST....ah I wish I knew what it was:x
    It's the music that plays when Tepig battles Samurott in the Reshiram version(I think) of movie 14. Not sure if it was released officially in the soundtrack but there is surely a fan made ripped version at least, I remember listening to it from YT.

Dman you really shouldn't be questioning the decicions to make these sorta episodes after 16 years of this show, it's nothing new. Hey maybe they just wanted to do a Ash/Team Rocket teaming up episode after them turning goofy again.
    Last edited by Rohanator; 5th July 2013 at 2:23 AM.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

My favourite episode of DA! I loved it. It was like a cheesy classic horror film. Crop circles, alien abductions and probing, possession. It's obviously not going to be scary, but I like that it tried to be with humour as well. This episode kind of shows that Iris and Cilan don't really add anything. They spent the whole time being silent antagonists, while Ash and Team Rocket got the most interaction, and it ended up being great. Kanto-esque.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    It's the music that plays when Tepig battles Samurott in the Reshiram version(I think) of movie 14. Not sure if it was released officially in the soundtrack but there is surely a fan made ripped version at least, I remember listening to it from YT.

Dman you really shouldn't be questioning the decicions to make these sorta episodes after 16 years of this show, it's nothing new. Hey maybe they just wanted to do a Ash/Team Rocket teaming up episode after them turning goofy again.
    Could be, I will check it. It's a good sound track that can be used in both serious and comedic situations. I think they should use this OST more, it reminds me of the Dragon Ball OST for some reason though/

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    My favourite episode of DA! I loved it. It was like a cheesy classic horror film. Crop circles, alien abductions and probing, possession. It's obviously not going to be scary, but I like that it tried to be with humour as well. This episode kind of shows that Iris and Cilan don't really add anything. They spent the whole time being silent antagonists, while Ash and Team Rocket got the most interaction, and it ended up being great. Kanto-esque.
    Agreed. The part where the zombies jump into the sewer one over the other was really funny. I mean they acted like real zombies. I also loved when Dento was going "Satooshiii" and walks like a Zombie to catch Ash.

What I likeed most was the expression on Ash's face. It was amazing because his "scared" expressions in the previous sagas wasn't much special, but this one was truly different and somehow fun. I think I will remember this episode for the expression Ash showed.
    Last edited by Alfred the Second; 5th July 2013 at 9:03 AM.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Say what you want, but I thought this episode was great. ^^ I love it when TRocket and Ash teams up. The animation was good in this episode, too. And I liked the plot.

Much better than I thought it would be.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

This episode was funny, I guess that gold plated thing belonged to those Beeheeyme. Maybe it was something to do with TR and that gold-plated thing. Like always, They blasted off.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

The Beheyeme faces on everyone freaked the hell out of me!

Ugh, back to the whole episode n intro. Surprised "Who's that pokemon" was meowth after almost the whole saga. A little boring though overall. I guess a little weird. It got a little funny at the end and reminded me of the clefairy/ufo episode in os.

Okay, beeheyem calling ash and trio idiots was a good payoff joke.
    Last edited by yuoke; 5th October 2013 at 3:00 PM.

Named Admiral Sentret

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast