Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Lies Beyond Truth and Ideals! (783)

Default What Lies Beyond Truth and Ideals! (783)

Reshiram VS N! Beyond Ideals and Truth!!

After continuing their onslaught in the White Ruins, Team Plasma's plan starts to take shape. With Athena & Concordia returning, being worried about N, they try to stop Team Plasma. However, their Pokémon soon succumb to Team Plasma's control. Soon after, the Light Stone glows and Reshiram is awakened, but before it has a chance to help against Team Plasma, Colress is ordered by Ghetsis to use the manipulation machine on it to gain control. With Reshiram attacking everywhere, things look bleak. Meanwhile, Ash & co. try to escape after being captured, but Colress decides that he needs Pikachu. As he goes to control it with his machine, Meowth appears, with Team Rocket and Looker, and blocks it...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

A recap of the past two episodes, or just the previous one it seems.

The Light Stone goes into the sky and then a mist appears. Anthea and Conrodia free N of the ring around him and take out the Plasma grunt near him. Axew tries to Scratch Iris's ring. The grunts try to get N, but N throws them away.

N is talking to someone and then Gothitelle and Gardevoir get possesed and try to attack A and C, but they dodge the attacks. 4 Liepard surround the girls.

Reshiram is brought forth and Ghetsis is happy.

Axew breaks Iris's ring.

Reshiram screams whilst getting possessed.

Reshiram gets angry and shoots some attacks and creates a strong wind sending everyone flying backwards.

Cilan got free and now uses Crustle to get Cedric free. N and Ash are surrounded by the Liepard, but Pikachu uses Thunderbolt.

Looker comes up behind Team Rocket and shocks them, they all seem happy except for James.

SEE JAMES CAN SHOW EMOTION!

Dare Da? Reshiram.

Meowth blocks Colress's ray toward Pikachu and Ash is thankful. Meowth shows that TR and Looker are working together.

Ash charges in, but N, Iris and Looker are worried.

The possessed Pokemon(except for Reshiram)surround Ash and then Pikachu uses Quick Attack and is too quick for Colress's laser.

Iris uses Axew's Dragon Rage to protect Pikachu from a Golurk.

Yamask and Woobat save Iris and then they do that skyscraper motto scene.

Pikachu goes to attack Reshiram, but gets hit by Colress's ray.

Pikachu almost shocks Ash and Ash and co. are all worried about him.

Pikachu is resisting whilst being possessed and Colress is angry and surprised. Pikachu uses Thunderbolt on Reshiram and Reshiram is getting hurt.

Another ray gets fires at Pikachu, but it's still not working and Pikachu uses Electro Ball on Colress's machine and all the possessed Pokemon are back to normal.

Colress is depressed and N and Ash are happy.

Reshiram lights up its tail and starts attacking on his own accord.

N talks to Reshiram, before some grunts hold back Ghetsis.

Ash brings out Krookodile and Iris brings out Dragonite. Those two and Crustle uses their attacks at Team Plasma I think.

N makes Reshiram understand and Reshiram flies off to the sunlight in the clouds.

Team Plasma are in a police truck and Colress talks to them, whilst Ghetsis and the grunts are annoyed.

Looker talks to Ash and leave and then Cedric is annoyed about something to do with the Light Stone.

Team Rocket seem happy and run away.

Ash and co. say goodbye to N and his sisters.

To be continued...
    Last edited by playerking; 18th April 2013 at 11:23 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Reshiram Explosive Fireball attack is Fusion Flare.

Watch the first half only partly:
    - The Psychic's get controlled and attack the Goddesses
    - Reshiram is revived and reuses animation for his moves..
    - N is frozen, metaphorically
    - The group has broken free from their binds by Axew and Crustle
    - Looker joins forces with TR
    - Reshiram is caught by Colress machine, and Meowth blocks Colress from controlling Pikachu.

- Meowth is on Ash's protecting him against multiple Liepard.
    - Ash goes on the offence, without pokemon
    - Team Plasma send in the Golurk and Conkeldurr to stop Ash
    - Team Rocket help Ash, and Meowth is really active in this for some reason.
    - Ash and Pikachu run up to Team Plasma
    - Reshiram blocks the path.. Oh, Ash uses Energy Ball.. -.-
    - Of course, that leads nowhere, and Pikachu zaps Ash out of overload...
    - Pikachu is overloaded and struck by Colress' curse.
    - Pikachu is resisting...
    - More talk..
    - Pikachu is resisting and turning on Colress..
    - Thunderbolt on Reshiram?
    - Wow, that's doing.. Something.. Not much..
    - The group is surprised that Pikachu is attempting this...
    - Ghetsis is annoyed at Colress letting their plans slip due to a Pikachu..
    - Pikachu gets shot again..., but keeps on resisting.
    - Here comes another Electro Ball, and along with Reshiram for some reason, manages to destroy the machine and spell.. But why did Reshiram do that???
    - All pokemon are cured from the machine.. Colress is manical..
    - Freaking Power of Friendship..
    - Here comes Reshiram, out of the spell..
    - Blue Flare on Team Plasma..
    - Suddenly N becomes important again.. N and Ash are talking to it.
    - Is it going to listen? Perhaps..
    - What now? Team Plasma turns on Ghetsis?
    - Krookodile and Cruslte use their Rock attacks
    - Dragonite uses Ice Beam, and Team Plasma is done..
    - No Charizard? No Charizard? No Charizard?!?!?!? EFFING NO CHARIZARD???
    - Lol, more talking between N and Reshiram.. This is going to lead nowhere..
    - N says thank you to Reshiram..
    - More talk.. N looks really horrible in this shot.
    - Reshiram flies off.. -.-
    - A little bit of talk between N and Ash..
    - N talks to his adoptive sisters.. Apparently, he's incredibly inspired..
    - The Popo arrive..
    - Ghetsis, Colress, Brad and Angie are arrested.
    - Looker leaves.
    - Cedric is in anguish, but what have his researchers found???
    - Apparently nothing, but he's happy again..
    - Team Rocket runs off..
    - N/Sisters and Ash and co depart ways...

NO CHARIZARD VS. RESHIRAM!

I can very, very much say that Charizard's cameo and return to the cast was a failure, and that we could've very much done without it.
    Last edited by Locormus; 18th April 2013 at 11:24 AM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Oh hey! Unova Rocket Motto Theme. First time since how long? I lost count.

And Team Plasma get arrested! Especially Ghetsis, where he belongs!

____

Personally I feel it was very underwhelming episode. I wanted to see more!
    Last edited by Aura Flare Riolu; 18th April 2013 at 11:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    HG/SS was a great remake, so it'd be difficult to trump it.

Edit: But the fact that this announcement is exciting is hard to contest.

Edit: I guess we'll just have to sea what comes of this.

Edit: Hoenn

What was Colress talking about after getting arrested. Though i maybe wrong, but i think i heard him talking about cloning or something.

I liked the episode, I though it was a good ending, it was once again all about bonding basicly, Pikachu was able to overcome the control destroyed the machine and then N from what he learned from Satoshi was able to calm down Reshiram since he was still going berserk after he wasn't being controled anymore.

Loved the Dragonite/Krokoodile/Crustle team work and them complimenting each other on it.

Still if I have to rate the 3 episode its probably 2>3>1, one was a setup episode.

Liked TR role also.

Locormus, Charizard came back to be part of the team because hes popular, he has been entertaining to me since he came back, also he hasn't left yet, he migth stick around for DA, Satoshi migth take him back to Kanto with him and then send it to Liza himself.

Look at Greatest Everyday, Infernape didnt battle an Entei, Buizel didn't battle Darkrai and Pikachu didn't battle Lucario, this is just the animators putting wtv they randomly want to put in an opening, they should have this good will when they slack by reusing moves and animations all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    What was Colress talking about after getting arrested. Though i maybe wrong, but i think i heard him talking about cloning or something.
    No idea but it was funny him going all crazy scientists having new ideas while being arrested, when Ghetsis, Brad and Angie were depressed.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 18th April 2013 at 11:47 AM.

Well, I guess Charizard is gonna stay around for a little longer anyways...

This is Dragonite. If you think that Dragonite is better then & then copy and paste this into your signature. Started by misunderstoodhero.

-------------------------------------

My Fave Duel - Atem VS Raphael II (YGO! DM Episode 174 -176)

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Locormus, Charizard came back to be part of the team because hes popular, he has been entertaining to me since he came back, also he hasn't left yet, he migth stick around for DA, Satoshi migth take him back to Kanto with him and then send it to Liza himself.

Look at Greatest Everyday, Infernape didnt battle an Entei, Buizel didn't battle Darkrai and Pikachu didn't battle Lucario, this is just the animators putting wtv they randomly want to put in an opening, they should have this good will when they slack by reusing moves and animations all around.
    You got me all wrong, I never cared for Charizard coming back. To me, he hasn't been entertaining and his return thusfar has been very much underwhelming compared to previous returns. If you're going to deny that, that's your opinion, but just look at what Charizard has done in the 7 episodes it could do something in an interesting storyline:
    - Came back, had a short battle with Dragonite, which didn't even finish, in which it used subpar and overused moves: Wing Attack, Slash, Dragon Tail.
    - Fought Dragonite again in a city when a Haxorus and it were being controlled by Colress, again, the battle didn't finish.
    - Helped Pignite with a short depression by throwing him around - Though wasn't part of the solution.
    - Used a whirling Dragon Tail to help get some dirt out of the path that Oshawott and Krookodile created, and got knocked on its butt by a few Shadow Balls after which PIGNITE had to save it. Then it used a combined Flamethrower and was recalled.

How the heck is that entertaining? He hasn't done anything that none of the others didn't do, except fight Dragonite to a standstill twice in short 40second battles that didn't finish.

And you know darn well that the majority of the fanbase was all Charizard giddy when they saw the opening. I didn't give a crap, but the majority was all in a bunch about how Charizard would fight against Reshiram and be epic. Sadly for the fans, the epic did not occur, and it's just another thing Best Wishes does all the time: Delivering nothing. It isn't even in the same sense as Greatest Every Day, which flat out just showed many legendaries in the opening, not only Entei and Darkrai, but also the birds, and several others. Yes, some thought Ash would fight Entei as well, but it turned out to be a Latios, in any case, the opening didn't lie about Ash's pokemon facing legendaries. This opening hyped Charizard up, but in the end, Charizard did absolutely nothing to deserve that hype that other pokemon on Ash's current team couldn't do.

In the end, Dragonite, Crustle and Krookodile did more fighting then Charizard did. Charizard took up SPACE, Charizard took up TIME. Just a big waste in my eyes.

Charizard didn't come from Liza this time, he came from Oak. He'll return him to Oak again, the Charicific Valley Training has ended for Charizard apparently judging by BWn8. Somebody told me that the retcon didn't happen, but I watched the scenes again, and Oak clearly doesn't make a phonecall to Liza, but hands over the ball immediately. In fact, Oak has the ball in his hands already when Ash first calls him, then Oak asks which Pokemon Ash will send over, Ash says Unfezant, Oak says he'll get the machine ready, and basta. No phonecall whatsoever in sight.
    Last edited by Locormus; 18th April 2013 at 12:04 PM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I'd wait till the next episode to see if the cameo was a waste. We still don't know if Charizard is staying for the next arc. And Locormus, please stop with the Charizific valley has ended crap please. It hasn't. Charizard will return there when Ash sends him back.

Anyways, Liked this episode. Not as much as the last one but it was still good.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Wow, I really like this episode I guess its kind of cool! Yay, more recaps...

Well, Anthea and Concordia kind of appeared out of nowhere. Wow, Ghetsis manages to call upon Reshiram! So then, Colress uses his machine to control Reshiram and it looks like Reshiram is so powerful its blowing away everything! Huh? So I guess Team Rocket team up with Looker after all... :P

Haha, Meowth rescues Ash and Pikachu! Wow, there were so many Pokemon Colress is controlling! Oh no, Colress took control of Pikachu again but it looks like Pikachu attacks Reshiram anyway and then Colress's machine finally breaks!! Hmm... It seems like N is talking to Reshiram, thanking it for something... :O

Man, N leaves I guess. Anyway, I thought the episode is all right but now I'm really looking forward to what's to come next?!

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

YES NO CHARIZARD VS RESHIRAM BATTLE THAT'LL END UP WITH FANS BEING DISPLEASED ANYWAYS!

Yeah, but Charizard's reappearance is seriously depressing. I don't care much for it, but the stuff it got when it returned is just... I'm not even sure if Charizard is going to be in DA! Since there has been no proof bar the movie poster, which isn't a very stable proof as as the time the movie airs, they'd be out of Unova.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

I, for one, am happy there's no CvR battle.
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

TR were so awsome in this episode!
    Its body is covered with a pure white fur. The colder the weather, the more active it becomes.
    Dewgong

[IMG]http://i44.*******.com/if7pug.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    You got me all wrong, I never cared for Charizard coming back. To me, he hasn't been entertaining and his return thusfar has been very much underwhelming compared to previous returns. If you're going to deny that, that's your opinion, but just look at what Charizard has done in the 7 episodes it could do something in an interesting storyline:
    - Came back, had a short battle with Dragonite, which didn't even finish, in which it used subpar and overused moves: Wing Attack, Slash, Dragon Tail.
    - Fought Dragonite again in a city when a Haxorus and it were being controlled by Colress, again, the battle didn't finish.
    - Helped Pignite with a short depression by throwing him around - Though wasn't part of the solution.
    - Used a whirling Dragon Tail to help get some dirt out of the path that Oshawott and Krookodile created, and got knocked on its butt by a few Shadow Balls after which PIGNITE had to save it. Then it used a combined Flamethrower and was recalled.

How the heck is that entertaining? He hasn't done anything that none of the others didn't do, except fight Dragonite to a standstill twice in short 40second battles that didn't finish.

And you know darn well that the majority of the fanbase was all Charizard giddy when they saw the opening. I didn't give a crap, but the majority was all in a bunch about how Charizard would fight against Reshiram and be epic. Sadly for the fans, the epic did not occur, and it's just another thing Best Wishes does all the time: Delivering nothing. It isn't even in the same sense as Greatest Every Day, which flat out just showed many legendaries in the opening, not only Entei and Darkrai, but also the birds, and several others. Yes, some thought Ash would fight Entei as well, but it turned out to be a Latios, in any case, the opening didn't lie about Ash's pokemon facing legendaries. This opening hyped Charizard up, but in the end, Charizard did absolutely nothing to deserve that hype that other pokemon on Ash's current team couldn't do.

In the end, Dragonite, Crustle and Krookodile did more fighting then Charizard did. Charizard took up SPACE, Charizard took up TIME. Just a big waste in my eyes.

Charizard didn't come from Liza this time, he came from Oak. He'll return him to Oak again, the Charicific Valley Training has ended for Charizard apparently judging by BWn8. Somebody told me that the retcon didn't happen, but I watched the scenes again, and Oak clearly doesn't make a phonecall to Liza, but hands over the ball immediately. In fact, Oak has the ball in his hands already when Ash first calls him, then Oak asks which Pokemon Ash will send over, Ash says Unfezant, Oak says he'll get the machine ready, and basta. No phonecall whatsoever in sight.
    I know you didn't care for him thats why I don't get why you are annoyed by it...

I though his moments were entertaining, I like to see him being part of the team, he doesn't need to come and steal the spotligth but share it, we have Pikachu doing that already.

You really don't give a crap abotu us telling you 300 times that OAK did call her to give him Charizard to give it to Satoshi? we aren't making crap up, people that understand Japanese talked about it when the episode came out, the episode has been subbed for two weeks now, Oak DID call her to ask for Charizard, on another note if he stayed at Oak I would actually like it.

I don't really care if you though it just took space for you thats your personal opinion, just like I said I enjoyed his moments as part of the team, I enjoyed his comeback, I enjoyed him helping Pingite and forming a bond with it eventually, its not like he came back 100 episodes ago anyway, I'm fine with what he did, would I have liked more figthing? I always do so thats obvious but I liked what he did regardless of me wanting more or less.

In the episode Oak says, sorry for the wait Satoshi, Charizard has finally arrived from Lizarific Valley aka he went to get him and told Satoshi, now if you for the 300 time ignore me or whoever is telling you that NO Charizard came from the valley, feel free to once again ignore it since me , Taidow and others already told you what Oak said and you wrote the same thing again and again.

I personally didn't even want said battle to happen because if by some BS reason he somehow beat a Reshiram, then I would be pissed off.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 18th April 2013 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marioluigifan05 View Post
    I, for one, am happy there's no CvR battle.
    Weren't you hyped about it awhile ago? o_O?

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Haha no Charizard vs Reshiram? The people will now commence with their hissy fits and complaining..

Don't see why really, because since when have openings been reliable? I don't remember seeing Ash face an Entei in the Sinnoh League, lol.. Plus Charizard was only brought back to attract viewers, nothing more and nothing less. He wasn't brought back for some massive plot, but just for the sake of making money, the same way everything in the anime works. Learn that money is all that matters and avoid the disappointment..

Kingler, my friend. No matter what, you will always remain my favourite Water type. You shouldn't have missed out on the Sinnoh League and I look forward to seeing you again, hopefully in the near future.

There you are, I see you in the back there!

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Weren't you hyped about it awhile ago? o_O?
    The only thing I said about it is that I don't care who wins. Of course, I would have liked Charizard to win.
    Last edited by moneylesswario; 18th April 2013 at 12:57 PM.
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    If you watched that episode, then i think you should have focused on the dialogs more than what happening in the scene. Even if you don't know Japanese, you should atleast be able to understand that Oak mentions Lizafic Valley which is the japanese name of Charicific Valley.

Better i think you should watch the subs of that episode, then your wrong assumption would be corrected.

Another thing, this is TV anime series were the writers/animators have limited amount of time (around 20 minutes) to showcase the episodes story, you can't expect them to waste 15 to 30 seconds on scene of Oak calling Charicific Valley to get Charizard, would you.

I'm not even a charizard fan at all and it's my least favorite kanto starter, but i really thought it would have at the least been part of fighting TP plasma there at the end. I hope it does stay in Da to not make having a whole nostalgic episode for it completely pointless.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    I hope it does stay in Da to not make having a whole nostalgic episode for it completely pointless.
    Yeah. It looks like they brought him back to to just be a regular member. At least he replaced Unfezant who had nowhere left to go development-wise.

And TRio's transformation back to their old-selves is almost complete.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Plus Charizard was only brought back to attract viewers, nothing more and nothing less. He wasn't brought back for some massive plot, but just for the sake of making money, the same way everything in the anime works. Learn that money is all that matters and avoid the disappointment..
    that is true, however i know at least three people who will likely try to snub the fact Charizard wasn't used much during this arc in people's faces, which overall is childish but they apparently dislike Charizard so much they'll use any excuse they can to belittle and bash him to no end without reason.

Shneak, Ciccone, and Joltik-kid (sorry dude but you've been going abit too far lately)

This episode was awsome, TR beating up pokemon, Looker getting them to help, Coreless getting trolled (About freaking time after using that ray all the time) when Pikachu didn't listen to him and took out his toy, heck N even joined in on that action, and N speaking with Reshiram, though I wonder what he and his sisters talked with Ash and Co about.

Good ending, I think the only bad thing was we could've seen Ghetsis more, but oh well scratch off one more evil team.

I LOVED the look on Colress when his machine was destroyed. But does anyone know why he was so happy when he was sitting in the jail car?

heh in a way Corless felt more like the leader of Plasma than Ghetsis did (at least in the anime) from how the expressions in the episode were, seriously his face when his machine finally bit the dust and N trolling him was priceless.

Well, Ghetsis was never in the front until the very end in the games. So it makes since that the anime did the same by having Colress be more relevant in most of the episodes.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast