Eli James as James...that's an interesting casting choice. It would be fun to see it happen one day!
Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N)
Yeah, I feel you on Carter Cathcart's version, though. He's not bad, but to me he always sounds like Eric Stuart's James with sinus issues, or a cold, IMO.
Originally Posted by MidnightMelody
I've noticed whenever there are serious episodes, they tend to sound good. Well, Jessie and James, anyway.
Meowth's voice REALLY sucks now, IMO!
Comedic episodes, though...yeah, all three sound pretty bad.
Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 26th July 2013 at 1:02 AM.
My Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW
3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW001-BW115)/Average > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW116-BW142)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY001-Present)/Terrible > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP001-DP191)/Atrocious
4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
6. TCG: Wizards of the Coast > PUSA > TPCi
7. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC