Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Lies Beyond Truth and Ideals! (783)

This may be the best episode of Unova Saga yet. Team Rocket starts to return to their old selves,Ash and his friends save Unova,and the pokemon,and Team Plasma including Ghetsis,and Corless,and the grunts gets arrested.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    I LOVED the look on Colress when his machine was destroyed. But does anyone know why he was so happy when he was sitting in the jail car?
    He went insane from how quickly he failed.

Wow, all this time I thought the writers simply forgot how to write Jessie and James, good to know they still can. I was wondering how they'd fit in with those up coming comical episodes, YAY! Team Rocket was really awesome here, them working with Ash and Pikachu like old times was nice. I'm used to Pokmon lying about scenes, I get excited for scenes in promos for the films that never actually happen, at first I was ticked now I'm just all meh so whatever. The thing that annoys me though is how Charizard came back for nothing, I liked the episode he came back in sure but I think that was for fan service boo!! Well whatever, over all I enjoyed it any ways.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

That is the last time I trust an opening for anything but spoilers... Charizard, you got robbed dude. I didn't think he'd win, but I at least thought he'd get some sort of action.

So it ended up being Pikachu who saved everyone, unless you guys who still think he's second to Charizard really believe it was all Reshiram's doing (Pikachu was still the medium in that case) Still, despite it's flaw because of the opening, I didn't find it bad overall.

@Almighty Zard~ Throwing me under the bus? Well, can't honestly blame you...I really don't make it obvious that Charizard is still an interesting character to me.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Krookodile did more in this climax than Charizard. Let it sink in. I still find it impressive that the writers still put more emphasis on Ash's unova team even though Charizard is now on it. This just proves that you can have old Pokemon come back but still have room for the current team.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

UHHHHHHH, let me say something:

►►Pokemon Best Wishes Season 2 Episode Colress has reached it's peak!◄◄

●I liked the first part of the episode, and few minutes after the commercial break. Team Rocket's Motto, OMG. Their instrumental theme song from the beginning of Best Wishes was used again! I was so happy to hear that!

●I expected Charizard, oh well. Never. Trust. Openings.

●Ghetsis being so casually arrested? This is the worst ending to a Pokemon Villain i could have ever imagined. I'd rather have him escape than this, or get burned to hell by Reshiram, or something collapsing on them (Like Dr. Yung from Pokemon the Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon). I was expecting Shadow Triad to save him.

●N.....was boring. BORING AS HELL. No Pokemon at all? Same with Ghetsis? Where's his Hydreigon? What the hell, they both BATTLED in the games for the hell's sake. N befriending Reshiram and flying somewhere with it would have been way more respectable.

●Interaction between N and Ghetsis was like non-existant. They both didn't even care about eachother.

●Colress was entertaining, and his troll machine through the whole saga. Pikachu got captured 3 times total.

●Where's Zekrom =(
    Last edited by Nightstar1994; 18th April 2013 at 4:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1994 View Post
    ●N.....was boring. BORING AS HELL. No Pokemon at all?
    Having a Pokemon fight would go against N's entire character.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

If so, N has joined the wrong series.
    The anime is about using Pokemon to have FRIENDLY battles. Can't he accept that? Even if he had to save the world from Reshiram destroying everything...no...he's not going to do crap. He would rather stand and watch.

Not necessarily. He could have had darumaka,/darmanitan, growlithe/arcanine, and zroark as his friends, but just not battle with them. He had pokemon in both games too.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

But how would N benefit from having a Pokemon with him? If he can't fight with him, the Pokemon would do nothing.

Edit: I just realized this climax has a disturbing lack of N getting beat up. Surprising after what they put him through in some of the other episodes.

Krookodile did more in this climax than Charizard. Let it sink in. I still find it impressive that the writers still put more emphasis on Ash's unova team even though Charizard is now on it. This just proves that you can have old Pokemon come back but still have room for the current team.
    Yet Pikachu stole the show by saving everyone...let that sink in
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Yet Pikachu stole the show by saving everyone...let that sink in
    He's basically the main Pokemon of the anime. Not that surprising.

He's basically the main Pokemon of the anime. Not that surprising.
    I know that...but Krookodile alone doing something today doesn't mean much for Unova Poke's as a whole. Charizard got it's equal share last week with them

Wow. And I thought that the whole Team Magma/Aqua - Kyogre/Groudon storyline in the Hoenn saga was crap. It seems to me that whenever a villainous team is stopped in the anime, the finale is always lacking. It happened to Aqua and Magma, then to Galactic and now Plasma. Even Team Rocket's big Unova region storyline fell way too short.
    Anime writers, if this is the best that you can do then don't bother. You'd be better off putting time and effort into making Ash become a better trainer who remembers the lessons he has learned in the past.

Hopefully upcoming episodes can redeem Charizard some what, because so far his return has been pointless, other than to make him seem crap.
    Friend code: 5257-9947-2315. PM me so I can add you too. Safari contains Phanpy, Marowak and Palpitoad.

Current Y team (champions)

Current X team (6th gym badge won)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinter1988 View Post
    Even Team Rocket's big Unova region storyline fell way too short.
    Big? More like made-up and rushed. Big Team Rocket's plot was about the unknown Meteonite and Pierce, while also being connected to Team Plasma's plot from BW1.

Oh well, there's nothing that can be done. This episode should have been a 40 minute special to give better vibes of Reshiram destroying the surroundings. Regigigas' destruction from the DP episode gave better impression than this climax.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1994 View Post
    Big? More like made-up and rushed. Big Team Rocket's plot was about the unknown Meteonite and Pierce, while also being connected to Team Plasma's plot from BW1.

Oh well, there's nothing that can be done. This episode should have been a 40 minute special to give better vibes of Reshiram destroying the surroundings. Regigigas' destruction from the DP episode gave better impression than this climax.
    He's referring to Unova's Survival Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinter1988 View Post
    Wow. And I thought that the whole Team Magma/Aqua - Kyogre/Groudon storyline in the Hoenn saga was crap. It seems to me that whenever a villainous team is stopped in the anime, the finale is always lacking. It happened to Aqua and Magma, then to Galactic and now Plasma. Even Team Rocket's big Unova region storyline fell way too short.
    Anime writers, if this is the best that you can do then don't bother. You'd be better off putting time and effort into making Ash become a better trainer who remembers the lessons he has learned in the past.

Hopefully upcoming episodes can redeem Charizard some what, because so far his return has been pointless, other than to make him seem crap.
    TP and the TR plot before this are the best evil team arc we got as far as I'm concerned.

He's referring to Unova's Survival Crisis.
    Therian Formes you mean? That was pretty good to be honest. TR Trio shouldn't have returned to the series after this though until Gen VI. This worked as the best climax for them in Unova, but oh well.

It seems i was wrong about what Colress said after getting arrested.

But on another note, i think Dr. Araragi assistants mentions something about "Kori no Iseki" which means Ice Ruins. So, there next stop is that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    It seems i was wrong about what Colress said after getting arrested.

But on another note, i think Dr. Araragi assistants mentions something about "Kori no Iseki" which means Ice Ruins. So, there next stop is that.
    Huh? What's the point in even mentioning something like that?

The episode was pretty interesting. Loved seeing Reshiram and seeing it get controlled and go on a rampage. The action was pretty decent too. I'm annoyed though that Charizard wasn't even in this episode and that Pikachu stole some more spotlight...AGAIN. I give it an 8/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

okay im sorry but that just ****ing sucked...where was the Charizard vs Reshiram? such a terrible conculusion to this ark... I dont care what anyone says that was not a satisfying ending..was rushed as alll hell...and now we are just gonna have filler episodes until X & Y.

BW was the worst season ever of Pokemon and i am not ashamed to say it

Why do people start believing the scenes in the openings? Scenes from the openings never make it into the anime.

I really want "Corless' getting trolled" face on my computer now, i swear i could just stare and laugh for days at how funny it is.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Why do people start believing the scenes in the openings? Scenes from the openings never make it into the anime.
    People start believing things that they want to happen.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast