Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Villains

In Best Wishes the villain who have been treated well is Meowth, In the good old days Meowth was my least favorite member of TR, in the past series the only thing I can remember of Meowth was translate what other pokemon was saying (specially the Tentacool and Tentacruel episode), Now in BW Meowth became a badass first he lies to Ash and Company, then he doble cross them, then N episode began...Meowth began to improved so much in the battle field, tricking Colress and kicking some plasma mon's butt!! For this reason know I love Meowth now!! I think Best Wishes have done a great job on Meowth character, which was bland in the last series!!

Not really, I don't think they appeared frequently enough.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

^ That was the beauty off it!! They weren't choke down our throats in every episode like they did with Piplup and Oshawott (A see how many hated they get from the fandom, and some member are sick off them thanks to the DP version of TR)

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    In Best Wishes the villain who have been treated well is Meowth, In the good old days Meowth was my least favorite member of TR, in the past series the only thing I can remember of Meowth was translate what other pokemon was saying (specially the Tentacool and Tentacruel episode), Now in BW Meowth became a badass first he lies to Ash and Company, then he doble cross them, then N episode began...Meowth began to improved so much in the battle field, tricking Colress and kicking some plasma mon's butt!! For this reason know I love Meowth now!! I think Best Wishes have done a great job on Meowth character, which was bland in the last series!!
    l know team rocket got serious and meowth had a lot of charcter development, but as a whole team rocket didn't appear enough. they were serious, but their appearances were few and far between. had they appeared more i would have been fine with it, not every episode just more.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    ^ That was the beauty off it!! They weren't choke down our throats in every episode like they did with Piplup and Oshawott (A see how many hated they get from the fandom, and some member are sick off them thanks to the DP version of TR)
    Who said every episode?? They should appear every 10-20 episodes though...
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12