Thread: June Plot Discussion

Default June Plot Discussion

Big, big stuff this time.

First up is CoroCoro Ichiban.

Spoiler:- img:

Well, look who's back.

Second, and last, is Pokemon Fan.

The final battle starts! Or continues! I'm not exactly sure which because this chapter doesn't seem to continue from the other one!

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Big, big stuff this time.

First up is CoroCoro Ichiban.

Well, look who's back.

Second, and last, is Pokemon Fan.

The final battle starts! Or continues! I'm not exactly sure which because this chapter doesn't seem to continue from the other one!
    Yaay thanks for the pics Lolipiece. So it seems like Team Plasma got to Cheren in some way. I wonder what they said to make Cheren like than.
    I guess Musha has returned, did it evolve into Musharna? My guess is a yes and it also seems that Reshiram finally awoke officially and wow that battle looks awesome! This arc has finally reached its climax and the battle of the two dragons looks really epic. I can't wait to for.

Red chapter is still not out? Or has no one posted anything about the Red chapter? Kinda odd.

We've gone over this. Pokemon the Comic's release date is still not known.

It was just announced last month, so it wouldn't come out so soon.

And yes, judging by how he is colored, Musha is now a Musharna, but I can't really tell that much.

...Uh, I just noticed. Hood Man used Teleport to take White away.

Oh God, is she going to be the one to rescue the Gym Leaders? That's going to be awesome.

I love how Looker's new gadget is the International Police Arms 13: Mimic Balloon Type F (for Fuwaride).
    Last edited by lolipiece; 19th April 2013 at 10:17 AM.

We've gone over this. Pokemon the Comic's release date is still not known.

It was just announced last month, so it wouldn't come out so soon.

And yes, judging by how he is colored, Musha is now a Musharna, but I can't really tell that much.

...Uh, I just noticed. Hood Man used Teleport to take White away.

Oh God, is she going to be the one to rescue the Gym Leaders? That's going to be awesome.

I love how Looker's new gadget is the International Police Arms 13: Mimic Balloon Type F (for Fuwaride).
    I thought they'd mentioned that Pokemon the comic would be released this month.

My guess is Musha will get Black and Cheren out of the dream world, Cheren would realize what he had done, feel super guilty and apologize. Black I guess he noticed his friend returning to him, I hope it will be explained why exactly Musha left, because I don't think it's exactly what N said.

He did? I didn't noticed is he taking her to where the gym leaders are? Or to some place that have clues about Ghetsis real plan or both?

Please let White be the gym leaders heroine, she seriously needs to show her badass side by now and maybe Amanda will evolve too, or one of the other pokemon, but I mostly root for Amanda, since it's the first Pokemon she caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingflower View Post
    Please let White be the gym leaders heroine, she seriously needs to show her badass side by now and maybe Amanda will evolve too, or one of the other pokemon, but I mostly root for Amanda, since it's the first Pokemon she caught.
    What? Amanda has evolved.

-----------------

I see Cheren recognition N than abandon his Poke dex.

So where is his Poke dex now?
    Last edited by e9310103838; 19th April 2013 at 1:41 PM.

Oh mah lawd. I need someone to explain this to me and pronto.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Seems Musha is back and evolved!
    Awesome climax! That's exactly I wanted to see from this franchise! Watch and learn, Episode N
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

The info that White might be the one to save the missing Gym Leaders is great. I hope she does get her moment of glory since she's apparently not going to be involved with Reshiram and Zekrom. I'm rooting for you White, make a legacy for yourself XD The exchange between Black and Cheren looks good, I wish I knew what was going on with Cheren. It looks good and it looks like Musha has returned from that scan. Is that Black with Reshiram's wing I see?
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    What? Amanda has evolved.

-----------------

I see Cheren recognition N than abandon his Poke dex.

So where is his Poke dex now?
    I mean Jessica... damn that name confusion. ><

So now we can speculate how it ended up in Hugh's hands?

So now we can speculate how it ended up in Hugh's hands?
    I would rather speculate what happened to it, as I don't think Hue will be getting Cheren's old Dex. I think it's more likely that we'll have Kyōhei and Mei, and have a new set of Dexes, or else Hue would get a fully evolved Starter right off the start, and it would be a too big of a deviation from the game's plot, as Hue stated he raised his Starter from an egg.

So, maybe Cheren destroyed his Dex? That way no one would be able to use it.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

I don't quite think it's the final battle yet. We still have Ghetsis to worry about.

And which of the seven sages was it that managed to get to Cheren? The face looks like Zinzolin's but his hairstyle seems different. All the seven sages have different facial expressions to me. It's the hair that differentiates them.

Quote Originally Posted by Macromind101 View Post
    I don't quite think it's the final battle yet. We still have Ghetsis to worry about.

And which of the seven sages was it that managed to get to Cheren? The face looks like Zinzolin's but his hairstyle seems different. All the seven sages have different facial expressions to me. It's the hair that differentiates them.
    Yea, Ghetsis, sure......

And We have not yet get Gym Leaders, Elite Four, and Alder, maybe Bianca and Swords of Justice will also join.

Although I don't know they will be filled after Ichiban's plot or Fan's plot (I guess after Ichiban's plot).

Just picked up both magazines.

Ichiban:
    Black and Cheren start battling each other before their official match starts, but since both trainers are ok with it, Drayden decides to make it official. With rage, Black is determined to show Cheren what 'strong' means, but Cheren retorts that he should perhaps be the one to teach Black about it. He claims being 'strong' means knowing a Pokemon's attack, defense, and other abilities, as well as those of the opponent's, giving the trainer knowledge to make proper judgment and the right command. Black says it isn't true, and at the moment, Boar cringes in pain, much to Black's shock since Gigalith has barely used any attacks. However, he realizes that while Boar was hammering it with fighting type attacks, Gigalith was making small stomps, which was in fact the move Bulldoze, dealing super effective hits on Boar. Cheren reiterates that strength is equal to ability and technique, and Black is honestly shocked by how much his childhood friend has changed.

Watching from the audience stand, Zinzolin senses the coldness in Cheren's tone and is elated about it. The Hoodman shows up next to him, and can see that Zinzolin believes that a cold heart can bring out the strength in a Pokemon.

Meanwhile, White is still scouting the area, and Unibo alerts her to Zinzolin and the Hoodman. White sneaks over to eavesdrop, and overhears that the Hoodman has seen how diferent trainers bring out the strength in their Pokemon, including the cold heart theory, which Zinzolin manipulated Cheren to prove. White is shocked to hear that, but gets spotted and strangled by Cryogonal at that moment. Zinzolin reveals his true face to White, and claims that he has successfully instilled the ideation of Team Plasma deep into Cheren's thoughts. Getting proof that Team Plasma is involved, Looker shows himself and gets Croagunk to arrest Zinzolin with the Gadget 10, the super hard tape.

Back on the battle arena, Gigalith hits Boar with a Power Gem, and Black reads from the Pokedex that it attacks by absorbing light into its body gems. Cheren is surprised that Black is still using the Pokedex, and Black is horrified when Cheren states that he does not need the device, and in fact thinks it shouldn't exist because it causes people to trap Pokemon into Pokeballs, something reminiscent of N's speech. An attack breaks out from Zinzolin's Cryogonal when it gets apprehended, and the entire room's attention to drawn to the corner. White rushes out to warn Black of the presence of Team Plasma, but just as she wants to tell Black about Cheren, the Hoodman uses Teleport to take her away.

Drayden wants to halt the match to make sure things are alright, but Cheren refuses, and uses Unfezant to grab Black, then breaking through the ceiling glass to gain access to the roof top to continue the battle, where they will not be disturbed. Black believes that Cheren must be under the mind control of Team Plasma, but Cheren states otherwise and says he acts on his own will. He recalls their collaboration at the Cold Storage, and it turns out that Cheren wasn't that antagonistic towards Team Plasma all along despite having heard different things about them. In fact, he felt curious as to what they really are, and why they are getting people to liberate their Pokemon. He returned to the Cold Storage, and there, he found Zinzolin waiting for him. Zinzolin knew Cheren would return, because unlike Black who straight away deemed Team Plasma as evil, he saw the need for truth in Cheren's eyes, and knew he would be willing to listen to their cause before judgment.

Black calls Cheren a fool for letting Zinzolin poison him with his words, but Cheren retorts that since young, Black has always been someone who would sacrifice and neglect everything around him just to get to his goal. But Cheren himself is different. He wants to feel truly alive and truly attached, and when Zinzolin showed him how N connected to Zekrom, for the first time in his life, he saw what 'power' truly means. That said, Cheren thinks Black is weak, and the departure of Musha was a proof.

Black finally sees that Cheren is really acting on his own will, and thanks him for being the one to lecture him on things since they were young. However, he cannot agree with what Cheren said this time, and challenges Cheren to prove his point by beating him. This ticked off Cheren and he orders another Power Gem, but Gigalith fails to attack, and Cheren notices the sky being clouded by a pink smoke, disabling it from absorbing light. He switches Unfezant in, and Black does the same for Brav. The two birds attack each other with Sky Attack, and when the Announcer climbs onto the roof top, he finds Unfezant fainted while Brav was still standing. Yet, both Black and Cheren have fallen asleep.

In their sleep, Black and Cheren meet in the same dream, and they both see themselves while they were kids 9 years ago. Cheren finds it mysterious that they are both having the same dream, and sees young Black writing on his notebook about his dream, which is to conquer the Pokemon League. Young Cheren grins, and writes his own dream on the notebook too.

Black wakes up, and sees that Cheren is still asleep. He puts on a slightly sad look, but states that no matter what Cheren becomes, even if he will not change back to the person he was, he will forever be his friend. That, he says, is the one 'Truth' that will never change. He takes out the notebook which he is still carrying with him, and turns to that particular old page. Next to his own writing of his dream to conquer the Pokemon League, Cheren wrote that his dream was to support and cheer for Black's dream.

At that moment, Musha returns as a Musharna, and Black welcomes it back. Black then turns his grudge towards Team Plasma, and finds it no longer acceptable that they are using his friend and even kidnapping White. As his rage escalates, the Light Stone glows and turns into Reshiram...

Fan:
    The scene skips to the final battle between Black and N, who each ride on their respective Unova dragon. However, Black is still trembling with anxiety, and isn't really prepared to battle alongside Reshiram. N spots this, and points out that Black still has not heard the voice of Reshiram. Black keeps questioning why Reshiram picked him out of so many to be its next hero, and while he ponders on that, Reshiram battles on its own will, though not doing much damage to Zekrom.

Cedric Juniper watches the battle, troubled that he could not render help in the midair battle, and Looker appears with his Croagunk. He continues to wear his disguise for some reason, but when he calls out his Drifblim like airballoon, which is the Mimic Balloon Type F, gadget 13 (yes, it's the same number as his disguise gadget, not sure if it's a typo, or the writers are retconning some to replace the missing gadget 11). Of course, when Looker mentions the term 'International Police Arms', Cedric Juniper is shocked that the international police are involved too, but Looker quickly denies and says Cedric heard it wrong. Anyway, just before the go airborne, Petashi comes running along and wants to join, stating that he wishes to cheer for Black, who has beaten Cheren, the one who beat him.

Looker, Cedric and Petashi send out Croagunk, Samurott and Deino to fight Zekrom, but Samurott's seamitar shatters, and Zekrom easily knocks them back. Zekrom then zaps Reshiram, and Black tumbles to its tail, nearly scorching himself by the flames. Cedric sees the confusion of Black, and offers to update his Pokedex with the latest data he collected on the two dragons. Black finds out that apart from being dragons, Zekrom and Reshiram also possess the electric and fire types. He also realizes that Reshiram chose him because he builds his bonds with his Pokemon through the Pokedex and repeated battles with them, which is the exact opposite of what Team Plasma and N do. However, unlike N who was clear about his 'Ideals' all along, he does not know his 'Truth', which is why Zekrom showed itself to N right away, and Reshiram remained dormant as the Light Stone, waiting for him to come to his senses. Black realizes that he does not really need to know how he should fight and why he was chosen, he simply needs to understand that he must give his best in this fateful battle, and work alongside Reshiram to defeat Zekrom. With that, Black becomes determined, and N sees that Black has finally become the Hero of Truth which Reshiram sought.

Zekrom goes into its overdrive mode to hit Reshiram with Fusion Bolt, and Black knows that Reshiram will not stand long if it gets hit again. He learns from his Pokedex that Reshiram can also go into its overdrive form for the move Fusion Flare, and also knows that if both moves are used at the same time, the one that hits later will do bigger damage. Black synchronizes his senses with Reshiram, and just when he notices that Zekrom is firing a Fusion Bolt again, he gets Reshiram to attack a split second later, which causes a powered up Fusion Flare to hit Zekrom, toppling it over. The chapter ends with the claim that Reshiram has finally found its new owner...

================================

Very exciting chapters I must say. It didn't really explain why Musha came back, but I find the scene between Black and Cheren touching. I also like how the writers utilized the nature of Fusion Bolt and Fusion Flare to determine the victory of the battle. Til next month.

Coronis~

Myths of the Pokemon world. Created just for fun :)

Uh, one chapter, and that's it?

I'd expect at least 3. Hopefully that's not the true end. I don't want another volume-only stuff again.

And please don't let Black keep Reshiram permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by Coronis View Post

Ichiban:
    Black and Cheren start battling each other before their official match starts, but since both trainers are ok with it, Drayden decides to make it official. With rage, Black is determined to show Cheren what 'strong' means, but Cheren retorts that he should perhaps be the one to teach Black about it. He claims being 'strong' means knowing a Pokemon's attack, defense, and other abilities, as well as those of the opponent's, giving the trainer knowledge to make proper judgment and the right command. Black says it isn't true, and at the moment, Boar cringes in pain, much to Black's shock since Gigalith has barely used any attacks. However, he realizes that while Boar was hammering it with fighting type attacks, Gigalith was making small stomps, which was in fact the move Bulldoze, dealing super effective hits on Boar. Cheren reiterates that strength is equal to ability and technique, and Black is honestly shocked by how much his childhood friend has changed.

Watching from the audience stand, Zinzolin senses the coldness in Cheren's tone and is elated about it. The Hoodman shows up next to him, and can see that Zinzolin believes that a cold heart can bring out the strength in a Pokemon.

Meanwhile, White is still scouting the area, and Unibo alerts her to Zinzolin and the Hoodman. White sneaks over to eavesdrop, and overhears that the Hoodman has seen how diferent trainers bring out the strength in their Pokemon, including the cold heart theory, which Zinzolin manipulated Cheren to prove. White is shocked to hear that, but gets spotted and strangled by Cryogonal at that moment. Zinzolin reveals his true face to White, and claims that he has successfully instilled the ideation of Team Plasma deep into Cheren's thoughts. Getting proof that Team Plasma is involved, Looker shows himself and gets Croagunk to arrest Zinzolin with the Gadget 10, the super hard tape.

Back on the battle arena, Gigalith hits Boar with a Power Gem, and Black reads from the Pokedex that it attacks by absorbing light into its body gems. Cheren is surprised that Black is still using the Pokedex, and Black is horrified when Cheren states that he does not need the device, and in fact thinks it shouldn't exist because it causes people to trap Pokemon into Pokeballs, something reminiscent of N's speech. An attack breaks out from Zinzolin's Cryogonal when it gets apprehended, and the entire room's attention to drawn to the corner. White rushes out to warn Black of the presence of Team Plasma, but just as she wants to tell Black about Cheren, the Hoodman uses Teleport to take her away.

Drayden wants to halt the match to make sure things are alright, but Cheren refuses, and uses Unfezant to grab Black, then breaking through the ceiling glass to gain access to the roof top to continue the battle, where they will not be disturbed. Black believes that Cheren must be under the mind control of Team Plasma, but Cheren states otherwise and says he acts on his own will. He recalls their collaboration at the Cold Storage, and it turns out that Cheren wasn't that antagonistic towards Team Plasma all along despite having heard different things about them. In fact, he felt curious as to what they really are, and why they are getting people to liberate their Pokemon. He returned to the Cold Storage, and there, he found Zinzolin waiting for him. Zinzolin knew Cheren would return, because unlike Black who straight away deemed Team Plasma as evil, he saw the need for truth in Cheren's eyes, and knew he would be willing to listen to their cause before judgment.

Black calls Cheren a fool for letting Zinzolin poison him with his words, but Cheren retorts that since young, Black has always been someone who would sacrifice and neglect everything around him just to get to his goal. But Cheren himself is different. He wants to feel truly alive and truly attached, and when Zinzolin showed him how N connected to Zekrom, for the first time in his life, he saw what 'power' truly means. That said, Cheren thinks Black is weak, and the departure of Musha was a proof.

Black finally sees that Cheren is really acting on his own will, and thanks him for being the one to lecture him on things since they were young. However, he cannot agree with what Cheren said this time, and challenges Cheren to prove his point by beating him. This ticked off Cheren and he orders another Power Gem, but Gigalith fails to attack, and Cheren notices the sky being clouded by a pink smoke, disabling it from absorbing light. He switches Unfezant in, and Black does the same for Brav. The two birds attack each other with Sky Attack, and when the Announcer climbs onto the roof top, he finds Unfezant fainted while Brav was still standing. Yet, both Black and Cheren have fallen asleep.

In their sleep, Black and Cheren meet in the same dream, and they both see themselves while they were kids 9 years ago. Cheren finds it mysterious that they are both having the same dream, and sees young Black writing on his notebook about his dream, which is to conquer the Pokemon League. Young Cheren grins, and writes his own dream on the notebook too.

Black wakes up, and sees that Cheren is still asleep. He puts on a slightly sad look, but states that no matter what Cheren becomes, even if he will not change back to the person he was, he will forever be his friend. That, he says, is the one 'Truth' that will never change. He takes out the notebook which he is still carrying with him, and turns to that particular old page. Next to his own writing of his dream to conquer the Pokemon League, Cheren wrote that his dream was to support and cheer for Black's dream.

At that moment, Musha returns as a Musharna, and Black welcomes it back. Black then turns his grudge towards Team Plasma, and finds it no longer acceptable that they are using his friend and even kidnapping White. As his rage escalates, the Light Stone glows and turns into Reshiram...

Fan:
    The scene skips to the final battle between Black and N, who each ride on their respective Unova dragon. However, Black is still trembling with anxiety, and isn't really prepared to battle alongside Reshiram. N spots this, and points out that Black still has not heard the voice of Reshiram. Black keeps questioning why Reshiram picked him out of so many to be its next hero, and while he ponders on that, Reshiram battles on its own will, though not doing much damage to Zekrom.

Cedric Juniper watches the battle, troubled that he could not render help in the midair battle, and Looker appears with his Croagunk. He continues to wear his disguise for some reason, but when he calls out his Drifblim like airballoon, which is the Mimic Balloon Type F, gadget 13 (yes, it's the same number as his disguise gadget, not sure if it's a typo, or the writers are retconning some to replace the missing gadget 11). Of course, when Looker mentions the term 'International Police Arms', Cedric Juniper is shocked that the international police are involved too, but Looker quickly denies and says Cedric heard it wrong. Anyway, just before the go airborne, Petashi comes running along and wants to join, stating that he wishes to cheer for Black, who has beaten Cheren, the one who beat him.

Looker, Cedric and Petashi send out Croagunk, Samurott and Deino to fight Zekrom, but Samurott's seamitar shatters, and Zekrom easily knocks them back. Zekrom then zaps Reshiram, and Black tumbles to its tail, nearly scorching himself by the flames. Cedric sees the confusion of Black, and offers to update his Pokedex with the latest data he collected on the two dragons. Black finds out that apart from being dragons, Zekrom and Reshiram also possess the electric and fire types. He also realizes that Reshiram chose him because he builds his bonds with his Pokemon through the Pokedex and repeated battles with them, which is the exact opposite of what Team Plasma and N do. However, unlike N who was clear about his 'Ideals' all along, he does not know his 'Truth', which is why Zekrom showed itself to N right away, and Reshiram remained dormant as the Light Stone, waiting for him to come to his senses. Black realizes that he does not really need to know how he should fight and why he was chosen, he simply needs to understand that he must give his best in this fateful battle, and work alongside Reshiram to defeat Zekrom. With that, Black becomes determined, and N sees that Black has finally become the Hero of Truth which Reshiram sought.

Zekrom goes into its overdrive mode to hit Reshiram with Fusion Bolt, and Black knows that Reshiram will not stand long if it gets hit again. He learns from his Pokedex that Reshiram can also go into its overdrive form for the move Fusion Flare, and also knows that if both moves are used at the same time, the one that hits later will do bigger damage. Black synchronizes his senses with Reshiram, and just when he notices that Zekrom is firing a Fusion Bolt again, he gets Reshiram to attack a split second later, which causes a powered up Fusion Flare to hit Zekrom, toppling it over. The chapter ends with the claim that Reshiram has finally found its new owner...

Very exciting chapters I must say. It didn't really explain why Musha came back, but I find the scene between Black and Cheren touching. I also like how the writers utilized the nature of Fusion Bolt and Fusion Flare to determine the victory of the battle. Til next month.

Coronis~
    Thanks for the summary Coronis.

Cheren and Black's battle was really awesome. Also I like the battle of the dragons. This months issue is really good. So next month will be the last chapters for BW arc? Or do we still have 2 more months left? One thing is sure, it won't take long till Kusaka will starts working on the BW2 arc.

Uh, one chapter, and that's it?

I'd expect at least 3. Hopefully that's not the true end. I don't want another volume-only stuff again.

And please don't let Black keep Reshiram permanently.
    I don't think this is the end. Ghetsis has to turn crazy. We need to see what will happen to White. I am starting to get the idea that White will save the gym leaders and get captured instead, then Black will go on a journey to look for White?

What's so bad about Black having Reshiram? In the games it's mandatory to capture it and Dia also has a legendary Pokemon, so why not Black?
    Last edited by Dreamingflower; 20th April 2013 at 12:28 PM.

Thanks for the summary Coronis.

Cheren and Black's battle was really awesome. Also I like the battle of the dragons. This months issue is really good. So next month will be the last chapters for BW arc? Or do we still have 2 more months left? One thing is sure, it won't take long till Kusaka will starts working on the BW2 arc.

I don't think this is the end. Ghetsis has to turn crazy. We need to see what will happen to White. I am starting to get the idea that White will save the gym leaders and get captured instead, then Black will go on a journey to look for White?

What's so bad about Black having Reshiram? In the games it's mandatory to capture it and Dia also has a legendary Pokemon, so why not Black?
    I don't care about Ghetsis. I care about the battle between Black and N that was built up for a year. That's what's important right now. Ghetsis can come later.

And no, Dia has a legendary Pokemon that explicitly refuses to leave its Poke Ball unless it's needed.

This battle was too awesome, I understand Cheren's ideals and it makes sense that he would become the exact opposite of Black in the future. Now I just want to see how he'll feel when he wakes up.

The final battle is really epic so far and I really like how Black used the time factor in the dragons moves to gain the advantage, it really shows how good he becomes when he uses the pokedex.

Looking forward to Ghetsis coming in, next month is going to be a long wait >.<

That's quite some amazing writing on Kusaka's part. It's nice in that it illustrates a very true fact of life: people change and friends will inevitably drift apart over time. Despite what Black saying that he will "forever be his friend" (which, by the way, is an awesome way to show how dynamic and deep Black can be), he could (possibly) be holding out hope that somewhere, somehow Cheren will "snap out of it". It would be awesome if Kusaka dived deeper into Black's psyche to explore that, but it's too damn late in the arc to even think about going off on such a tangent.

White rushes out to warn Black of the presence of Team Plasma, but just as she wants to tell Black about Cheren, the Hoodman uses Teleport to take her away.
    NO. NO. NO. Why, in the twentiest of all twenty hells, did they turn White into a damsel in distress?! Oh, I can just hope that she breaks herself out and not have Black rescue her.

The entire final battle looks freaking epic and sounds like it might be the #1, or in the top 3, for favorite moments in PokeSpe. Barring everything with White being kidnapped, these two chapters are enough to pull my interest back into this arc. Thanks for the pics, lolipiece, and thanks for the summary, Coronis. They definitely made my day better.

Very Interesting..Looks like we're close to the end.

I've lost count..how many rounds do we have of the BW chapter? 60 or 61?

Quote Originally Posted by Flintoff Cypress View Post
    NO. NO. NO. Why, in the twentiest of all twenty hells, did they turn White into a damsel in distress?! Oh, I can just hope that she breaks herself out and not have Black rescue her.
    Maybe she was just teleported away so she wouldn't interfere. Perhaps to where the GLs are? Spanner in the works, anyone?

BTW, who could Hoodman be? Ghetsis? N? A Zoroark (aren't they all)? Colress? Place you bets, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Beat! View Post
    Very Interesting..Looks like we're close to the end.

I've lost count..how many rounds do we have of the BW chapter? 60 or 61?
    We have 60 chapters with these 2 new ones. Of course, there are clearly chapters between this Black VS Cheren and Black VS N chapters, possibly 1 or 2.

The Hoodman, who is most likely Colress judging by his interest in 'bringing out the strength of Pokemon' as well as his possession of Klink and Beheeyem, doesn't seem all out 'evil' to me. He seems more like a mad scientist engrossed in his research, and perhaps teleporting White away wasn't essentially 'kidnapping' her but just removing her from the scene. Something tells me he might even lead her to the Gymleaders? I don't know. Kind of how like Colress helps you every now and then (giving you items and so) in the games despite him being the villain. Of course, the writers could pull a major plot twist and get Beheeyem to erase White's memory to forget Black. Just a farfetch'd thought though.

Coronis~
    Last edited by Coronis; 20th April 2013 at 9:22 PM.

Myths of the Pokemon world. Created just for fun :)

Originally posted by Coronis
    We have 60 chapters with these 2 new ones. Of course, there are clearly chapters between this Black VS Cheren and Black VS N chapters, possibly 1 or 2.

The Hoodman, who is most likely Colress judging by his interest in 'bringing out the strength of Pokemon' as well as his possession of Klink and Beheeyem, doesn't seem all out 'evil' to me. He seems more like a mad scientist engrossed in his research, and perhaps teleporting White away wasn't essentially 'kidnapping' her but just removing her from the scene. Something tells me he might even lead her to the Gymleaders? I don't know. Kind of how like Colress helps you every now and then (giving you items and so) in the games despite him being the villain. Of course, the writers could pull a major plot twist and get Beheeyem to erase White's memory to forget Black. Just a farfetch'd thought though.

Coronis~
    Ah, so Colress is a "fair fight villain". Okay. It's strange that Colress is like an evil version of Professor Oak using Pokemon as experiments. And if he removed White from scene, that means "no spoils". And for you theory about sending White straight to the Gymleaders could be true even though Colress is from Team Plasma.
    But to erase White's memories? What is Kusaka thinking for this plot?
    I am Red, Knights of the Pokemon Round Table. I have come afar to bring justice to all warriors and trainers with my valiant Pokemon and my weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Maybe she was just teleported away so she wouldn't interfere. Perhaps to where the GLs are? Spanner in the works, anyone?

BTW, who could Hoodman be? Ghetsis? N? A Zoroark (aren't they all)? Colress? Place you bets, folks!
    Probably Colress because Hood Man has a Beheeyem and a Klink, he's a researcher and he admitted to Zinzolin in being interested in Pokemon power.

And Cheren will probably return to his senses because the Pokemon Association probably won't let a power-hungry maniac be in charge of Aspertia Gym. But let's also not forget that this version of Team Plasma isn't all that evil. They have different views than the protagonists which is why they are antagonists but N and those loyal to him aren't evil at all, just different. In the B2W2 games, Rood and the older sect of Plasma never changed their old views but were they evil? No! That makes me think that even though Cheren is not himself, he still hasn't changed into an evil person. Now, Ghetsis's sect of Plasma...THEY are evil.
    Last edited by Macromind101; 20th April 2013 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coronis View Post

Ichiban:

Fan:

Coronis~
    Wow! Sounds like Black vs Cheren is uber epic. I'm glad they did this angle with one of the characters for BW. It's very refreshing. Could you imagine if Bianca had been the one to end up like Cheren? Anyway this development in Cheren was a twist and I'm glad to see him and Black duke it out. Can't wait to see where Cheren goes in the future. And Reshiram vs Zekrom. Well we knew it was going to happen, so time to see what goes down. Thanks for the summary Coronis.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Red_the_knight View Post
    But to erase White's memories? What is Kusaka thinking for this plot?
    He was being hypothetical.

Or were you being hypothetical?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast