Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: June Plot Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    In Q & A, Someone asked Kusaka where is Mewtwo?

He paused, but said that this would give a clear explanation.

And Someone asked him Sapphire's Relicanth whether still include in her team.

He says yes, and says hope that the next time Sapphire appears, she will make Relicanth Dive again.
    Huh? You're being unclear.

What is "this"? What will give a clear explanation of where Mewtwo is?

Although, I'm fairly certain that Mewtwo's whereabouts will be answered or at least expanded upon in the B2W2 chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post

Let it haunt your nightmares.
    It looks more creepy now that Musha evolved, like he was about to use it's nose to sucks Black's brain! Yeesh! I wonder where White has been teleported to. Can't wait to find out!

Quote Originally Posted by Macromind101 View Post
    Although, I'm fairly certain that Mewtwo's whereabouts will be answered or at least expanded upon in the B2W2 chapter.
    Yea, this is my mean.

So Musha appear out of the blue with no explanation at all? Or are we missing a chapter between Black and Cheren match and N appearing with Zekrom?

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    So Musha appear out of the blue with no explanation at all? Or are we missing a chapter between Black and Cheren match and N appearing with Zekrom?
    We are. But that that has absolutely nothing to do with Musha coming back since he returns before the battle with N.

The final match begins, they finally clash. Oh and the whole Cheren business looks awesome, really saw him pulling a Sasuke. Unfezant gets knocked aside by Brav and Gigalith VS. Boar. Looks pretty exciting as well as the way they touch upon their friendship. Musha returns, kinda apathetic toward Musha's return to be honest. It's nice and all but it's just kinda....meh to me. Maybe that's because I don't really care heavily about Musharna as a Pokemon itself? Meh, dunno.

Good to have a date on the release of the Pokemon magazine and the fact we're getting quite a few chapters in a while. Hopefully BW2 will be decently paced. HGSS was rushed to me.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345