Thread: Did you like the Outlook replacing Hotmail?

Default Did you like the Outlook replacing Hotmail?

I personally didn't.

Although Outlook is faster, simple and practical it is somewhat ugly.

I prefer the Hotmail and miss the Messenger in spide of people wasn't using it very much. Also, the emotions of Outlook are over ugly.

Post your opinion about it.

I prefer how it was before, but probably just because I'm more used to it that way.

I don't know what changed besides the appearance, but I hate it all the same. I've been checking my e-mail less than half as often as a result.

As if I still use Hotmail. The amount of spam I receive from my Windows Live friends was enough to push me into GoogleMail.

Last.fm | Steam ID
    (come and play Team Fortress 2 with me!)

I don't mind the change but it bugs me sometimes when it shows a conversation as a string of messages contained within one e-mail as opposed to separate e-mails. It's convenient at times but since I forward stuff a lot it gets hard to keep track of all messages.

Was that really it? Will wondered. Was that what they were all doing, looking for someone less different? Was that what he was doing? Rachel was dynamic and thoughtful and focused and caring and different in more ways than he could count, but the whole point of Rachel, as far as Will was concerned, was that she wasn't him. There was a flaw in Katrina's logic, then. This thing about looking for someone less different ... It only really worked, he realised, if you were convinced that being you wasn't so bad in the first place.

- Nick Hornby

No. Just no.