Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What game did you feel most emotionally connected to?

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.     Spoiler:- not really a spoiler:

The one game I became emotional to was actually Black Ops (1).

The main reason I got attached to it, was because I would play it with my friends and sometimes I would play until like 6 in the morning. Also I got every DLC for itt for free thanks to my good friends. Than I really got into playing zombies with my friends. Now I don't play much with those friends which is mainly why I got attached to the 1at Black Ops.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

All the COD games from World at War onwards, including the Modern Warfare series, and GTA San Andreas and GTA IV.

The characters of Dimitri Petrenko and Viktor Reznov just astounded me, and after seeing the former's death and a strong development in Reznov's character in Black Ops 1, it was just spectacular. The modern warfare series was also great, playing Modern Warfare 1 and running through the fields and barns in the dark with Gaz, Griggs and Price was just so fun, and satisfying. It brought me to a breakdown as I watched the former two die, and believing that Price had died too.

I first played San Andreas when I was about eight or nine (Underaged gamer ) and I was entertained by the characters of Big Smoke and CJ, as well as Tenpenny. I never liked characters like Sweet or Caesar, but looking back, my opinion changed. And GTA IV's story just felt like a George Orwell story; the whole theme of the American Dream and the bitterness in GTA IV was incredible, and fantastic to play.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Definitley the walking dead (comic series game). The ending makes you wanna cry badly.

The entire Baldur's Gate series (BG, Tales of the Sword Coast, Shadows of Amn and Throne of Bhaal). This game pulls you in from the start and will refuse to let you go. Each and every character is fully fleshed out and has a unique personality of their own. And not only that, your own tale as it unfolds is one with many twists and turns. The graphics are gorgeous, the music is the most beautiful I have listened to, and the romance options are equally pulling. The world is vast and there is so very much to do. And the third installment, Shadows of Amn (or rather the second since Tales of the Sword Coast was an expansion to the first Baldur's Gate) is home to my favorite villain of all: Jon Irenicus. This guy is like the medieval version of Doctor Doom with how he methodically goes about his schemes, manipulating everything, including you, to achieve his goals. And to be honest, if it were not for his whimsical yet sadistic sister Bodhi, he would have succeeded beyond his initial success of what he does you you and your half-sister. And when you learn about his past, you tend to sympathize with him a bit. And as far as power goes, he could make Kefka piss his pants in fear.

And I dare you to find a more lovable and humorous character than Minsc, a sword swinging Ranger/Barbarian who looks to his 'miniature giant space hamster' Boo as his sage companion and battle-buddy.
    Last edited by Zorupix; 28th April 2013 at 1:20 AM.

I would have say the Final Fantasy series most namely Final Fantasy X.

I loved the story but the main reason its so connected to me is Yuna is very closely associated to my Ex to me lol. So everytime i play its always feels a lil extra.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    All the COD games from World at War onwards, including the Modern Warfare series,

The characters of Dimitri Petrenko and Viktor Reznov just astounded me, and after seeing the former's death and a strong development in Reznov's character in Black Ops 1, it was just spectacular. The modern warfare series was also great, playing Modern Warfare 1 and running through the fields and barns in the dark with Gaz, Griggs and Price was just so fun, and satisfying. It brought me to a breakdown as I watched the former two die, and believing that Price had died too.
    Exactly this. I never thought that I'd be emotionally attached to these CoD games because everything is just very well done, especially the voice acting. Black Ops 1 gave me the breakdown I needed.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonetail View Post
    Kingdom Hearts 358/2
    The ONE thing I didn't want to happen at the end... happened... *tears*
    THIS
    go no further.
    actually the entire series is emotional, but this scene is the most so.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    Definitley the walking dead (comic series game). The ending makes you wanna cry badly.
    That's a good choice.

But above that, for me, would be the Phoenix Wright series. Such a good storyline.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

I was emotionally attached to all of my main series Pokemon games, especially my games with files with Nuzlocke challenges, but both of those are outmatched by incredibly attached I am to both Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 and Mother 3. Just... wow. They have fantastic plotlines that I just can't help but adore.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Epic-Inferno View Post
    I was emotionally attached to all of my main series Pokemon games, especially my games with files with Nuzlocke challenges, but both of those are outmatched by incredibly attached I am to both Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 and Mother 3. Just... wow. They have fantastic plotlines that I just can't help but adore.
    I agree, they're both great games with great, albeit sad, stories. I've actually got around to playing Mother 3 again for the first time in years and somehow I feel more of an impact from the sad moments then I did the first time. As for Pokemon games, I feel very attached to my 4th Gen games, and I've really been wanting to play Platinum, Heartgold, and PMD2 Explorers of Sky again lately.

Any Xeno game really. The series is so emotional. Also Lost Odyssey. I cried at the ending and also cried during the ending of Xenosaga Episode III. The characters flourish. In Xeno. I was really emotionally attatched to some and they made me end up crying.

As others have said, FFVI is one I feel connected to. I finished it a few days ago, and I miss the characters already.

Another one I'm emotionally attached to is Shadow of the Colossus. The ending and     Spoiler:- Spoiler:
    were easily the most poignant, but I also felt guilt when slaying the colossi.
    3DS FC: 1891-2290-4958

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12