Thread: Problem...

Default Problem...

Hey guys TSB here! So, I really want to start writing fanfics. But ive one problem. Im on my phone and wont have access to a computer for a few month. Yet I would still like to write/type but I probably wont be able to reach the two page thing. So what should I do? :-(

TSB out.
    Heart Of Crystal!

My Current Challenges:

Megan's (My Sis) Challenges:

Pokemon Platinum Nuzlocke:

What exactly do you mean by "probably won't be able to reach the two-page thing"? Are you unable to save your work? Writing in one sitting into the reply box always results in ridiculously rushed work, phone or no, so if you are passionate about writing but don't have a way of saving your work in a digital form, then do it the old-fashioned way - write it on paper over numerous sittings until you've properly finished it, proofread and edited properly, and then type it up on your phone when you're properly ready to post it. (Note that two handwritten pages are generally not equivalent to two typed pages, so don't trust that it's long enough if it's two pages written by hand.)

Or do you mean that you don't have a word processor on your phone so you can't tell if what you've written is two pages? Then try using an online tool (such as this one, found with a quick Google search) to count how many words it is - two pages with the specifications given in the rules are about a thousand words.

Either way, if writing on a phone, be extremely careful to edit and proofread properly and don't use being on a phone as an excuse. If you're completely incapable of writing something that looks just as refined as if you'd written it on Word on a phone, then that means you shouldn't be writing on a phone (or, at least, that you should wait to post it until you do have access to a computer and can edit it properly), not that you get a special exception from the rules.
    Last edited by Dragonfree; 20th April 2013 at 3:47 PM.

Chapter 64: Hide and Seek
    The story of an ordinary boy on an impossible quest in a world that isn't as black and white as he always thought it was.
    (rough draft of the remaining chapters finished for NaNoWriMo; to be edited and posted)

Morphic
    (completed, plus silly extras)
    A few scientists get drunk and start fiddling with gene splicing. Ten years later, they're taking care of eight half-Pokémon kids, each freakier than the next, while a religious fanatic plots to murder them all.

Lengthy fanfiction reviewing guide / A more condensed version
    Read and I will be very happy for a large number of reasons.

Ok thankyou. Much appreciated!
    Heart Of Crystal!

My Current Challenges:

Megan's (My Sis) Challenges:

Pokemon Platinum Nuzlocke:

You know, I wrote most of my second and third chapters of my fic(Team Rocket: Built On Lies ;D) on my phone. Though I was able to email it to myself so i could edit/spellcheck everything on Word
    Team Rocket: Built On Lies

Set after the events of Operation Tempest, Giovanni's next scheme plans to send the whole world into ruin. But how will Team Rocket cope when they realize that Operation Tempest changed Giovanni forever...

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Built-On-Lies

Pokemon Y Friend Code: 1891 - 1654 - 1184

I actually find that its better to write in pen and paper, unless I make a mistake.
    If you don't want to write it out though you could go to a library as they often have computers to use and you could save your work to your email our a flash drive.

Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?
    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!
    Come say hello in our Time Out thread and we'll get you started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary pokémon? The choice is yours!

If you have a Gmail account, you can use their Drive service that includes an online word processor as part of their Google Docs (not sure if this option is available over a portable device though). It's great, because you can't lose it, and you can work on it in anything with an internet connection.
    Embrace

A breeder joyously hatches a riolu for a client. To the dismay of the hatchling, the client never returns to claim him. Faced with an abandoned pokémon, the breeder vows to find the riolu's trainer and family.
    (Better banner coming soon.)
    Current - Chapter 1: The Client.

Coming up - Re-writing Chapter 2

Spoiler:- 4th Gen Eggmove (Any Nature/Gender):