Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you play Pokémon Green if the graphics were revamped?

No. Anybody that has played the U.S Blue has played the Japanese Green. What I really want to play is the Japanese Blue. That way I can catch a Jynx in the wild and not get stuck with the name Lola.
    Yellow Team

Current Pokémon Y Team Members
    Greninja, Venusaur, Blaziken, Raichu, Tyrantrum, Mr. Mime

Pokémon X Planned Team Members
    Chesnaught, Charizard, Vespiquen, Jynx, Jolteon, Lucario

Probably not, the game doesn't really live up to the standards of the current games if you only revamp the graphics. But if they were to fix a lot of other stuff as well, such as expanding the storyline, adding new areas, making it possible to rebattle trainers and allowing the game to connect to the other games in the same generation, I would get it. But that game already exists in the form of LeafGreen.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

I'd play it whether revamped graphics or not.

My current and FINAL Red team.
    I just can't start a new one since there are no Link Cables around these days. Requiscat in Pace! :´(
    (^ Okay, gotta admit it looks better in COLOR! )

I think I would play any Pokemon game that is revamped. Nothing against any particular Pokemon game, I love all of them, just in different degrees. So, my answer is Yes, I would play it.

I personally want to see Yellow revamped first...why didn't they ever remake yellow?
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz Azzimagica View Post
    I personally want to see Yellow revamped first...why didn't they ever remake yellow?
    Yellow's a bit... irrelevant these days.

It was used as a tie-in, and in many ways an advertisement, for the anime. The simple fact is, though, that kids these days don't care for the older episodes of the anime, meaning that the things that were amazing to us about Yellow in our childhood will fly over their heads.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Liz Azzimagica View Post
    Because they already remade Red and Blue (which are essentially the same thing) and because, at its core, Yellow is just an conversion of the early anime into the mold of the games. Since the the early anime ended long time ago, Yellow is, as Rayze Darr said, irrelevant.
    Last edited by Endolise; 22nd April 2013 at 7:34 AM.

Pocket Monsters Green has had several Remakes. The First was Pocket Monsters Blue, however that had some Pokémon changes to it. The US Pokémon Blue is a Modified version of Pocket Monsters Blue but with all the Pocket Monsters Green Pokémon available. Ok, I've got a Video made by Former staff members that should help clear things up: http://youtu.be/v4McWK7KXmI

Pokémon Leaf Green is a 3rd Gen Remake of Pocket Monsters Green, with a few extras.

Future game Speculation rules force me to shut this.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12