Thread: Pokémon Stop Motion Series

Hello! I'm from Brazil, and me and a friend made a stop motion series with pokémon toys and 2 inch figures. We made a first season with 5 episodes in PT-BR, our language, but we are trying to translate to english. I guess the series fits in that part of forum. See the first episode of the series:

Episode 1 - The Journey Begins

Sam, a young Pokemon trainer, leaves home and his mother to enter, along with his Dwebble on a great adventure waiting trainers in routes challenge them. He starts in Route 12, see what happens to him!

---> Behind the scenes <---

I can't post more than one vídeo at the Thread, so i'm putting in comments below, but here are a link list for de vídeos:

Episode 1 - The Journey Begins - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPkzUkKANqs
    Episode 2 - Trouble in the Cave - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=020HkdzdGsc
    Episode 3 - Mystery Solved! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToP5aKg5nZU >NEW<

We currently making the second season. If you don't want wait the translate of the next episodes, on my channel are all the first season in PT-BR.

Don't Forget to back next week to watch the next episodes! Share and like!

This is the second time i post the thread, i first posted on Fan Fiction because the series story is a fan fiction, but now i guess this is the place who the series belong.

Also this is not
    advertising of my channel. The channel is all about stop motion series and my blog.

Thx ^^
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by snoopyrafa; 4th May 2013 at 6:00 PM.
    Visit my blog: WYDN?
    And watch my videos on YouTube: Rafacondi

^^

Production by: Snoopyrafa and Kalilei.
    Reply!

Friend Code: (send PM for add me)
    3DS 1504 - 7013 - 2894
    Pokémon White 2 4342 - 0347 - 0712

Default Pokémon Stop Motion Series - Season 01 Episode 02 - Trouble in the Cave

Episode 2 - Trouble in the Cave
    > NEW <

Sam continues with his journey, now braving the Mystery Mountain, but little does he realize that his path will cross with that of another organization. Barry returns for a rematch against Sam, but ends up bumping into new Team Pink members.

New episode next week, if you don't watched the latest episode, search in the channel, but i will post the link to the previous thread.

Episode 01 - The Journey Begins: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Motion-Series

Please comment! Like, share and subscribe!
    Last edited by snoopyrafa; 4th May 2013 at 6:01 PM.

^^

I've merged your two threads since these are part of the same series and therefore don't need multiple threads (posting a new thread for each episode kinda floods the section).

Episode 3 - Mystery Solved >NEW<

When Sam enters the Mystery Mountain, Barry also enters and both collide with Team Peach Color. Also the Team Pink have serious "business" to treat in the mountain.

New episode next week! Don't forget!

Please comment! Like, share and subscribe!

^^

Check the new episode, is fantastic!

3DS 1504 - 7013 - 2894

Coming soon new episodes. We're a little slow... but we expect you to understand!

3DS 1504 - 7013 - 2894

Impressive! This must have taken forever to make!