View Poll Results: Favorite Crys pairing?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • FrontierShipping: Crys/Emerald

3 33.33%
  • MangaQuestShipping: Crys/Gold

5 55.56%
  • SpecialJewelShipping: Crystal/Silver

5 55.56%
  • LazuriteShipping: Crystal/Blue

3 33.33%
  • BuruShipping: Crys/Platinum

0 0%
  • FloconShipping: Crys/White

0 0%
  • JadeCrystallineShipping: Crys/Green

0 0%
  • ScarletJewelShipping: Crys/Red

1 11.11%
  • MardiGrasShipping: Crys/Blue/Yellow

1 11.11%
  • Other; Please enter below

1 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Favorite PokeSpe Crystal pairing

Default Favorite PokeSpe Crystal pairing

Okay, don't think this has been made before...
    If anyone wants to contact me, they can do so at the following sites, under the corresponding name.

Deviantart; XadhoomFanboy.
    Pojo; Xadhoom.
    FF.Net; Zero.Slash.One.
    Serebii Forums; Xadhoom.
    Youtube; Xadhoom Xado.
    MangaFox; Xadhoom.

I swear I didn't mean to kill that thread! Or the other one! Or any of the twenty-fifty threads I've killed. It was pure luck!

For me, MangaQuestShipping. It is easily the best ship with Crystal. I just love how the opposites attract idea fits well in this pairing.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth1011 View Post
    For me, MangaQuestShipping. It is easily the best ship with Crystal. I just love how the opposites attract idea fits well in this pairing.
    Holy ####, that was fast!
    If anyone wants to contact me, they can do so at the following sites, under the corresponding name.

Deviantart; XadhoomFanboy.
    Pojo; Xadhoom.
    FF.Net; Zero.Slash.One.
    Serebii Forums; Xadhoom.
    Youtube; Xadhoom Xado.
    MangaFox; Xadhoom.

I swear I didn't mean to kill that thread! Or the other one! Or any of the twenty-fifty threads I've killed. It was pure luck!

I like Crys x Eusine the best. I always burst out laughing at their interactions.

I also like Crys x Silver (mostly because of the events in HGSS manga), Crys x Emerald (one-sided).

Crys x Gold only when I'm in the mood, but I get tired of it.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

I, personally, love MangaQuestShipping. Gold and Crys are adorable together! I especially love their interaction in the HeartGold/SoulSilver chapters. :3

Honourable mentions: ScarletJewelShipping, LazuriteShipping, FloconShipping, JadeCrystallineShipping... I love shipping Crys with people. XD

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

I have only ever shipped Crystal with Gold. They are so cute through the manga. Plus the fan art is absolutely beautiful.

banner credit: skiyomi

I used to onlysupport mamgaquest. But since the hgss chapter, ive loved chrysxsilver. I adore it. Also, fronteir, onne sided on emeralds side.

Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

Credit to SM

I prefer SpecialJewelShipping; they had totally cute moments in the HGSS chapter and they're the only two in the Johto trio that actually get along the majority of the time! I do think CrystalShipping needs more love; it's totally cute and funny! And FrontierShipping is pretty cute too, even if it is one-sided.

I like all other pairs for Crys, but I'm not crazy about MangaQuest. The two fight too much and don't have enough moments for my taste, and they've never really showed any signs of affection since they first met and didn't know each others personalities. Gold's a ladies' man, but he's never really pursued Crys until she put on a girly outfit that she didn't even like wearing, which kinda upset me that Gold only gave her a chance once she changed herself (not even on her own freewill; it was her mother forcing her to wear the clothes!) I do kinda like the opposites attract idea, but I'd need more reassurance before I actually consider shipping MangaQuest. If anyone can convince me otherwise, then great! I still have an open mind about these two haha.

Crystal is actually really "shippable"; she looks good with all the characters! xD

This was bumped after over a month of inactivity, so I'm gonna have to close it.