Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E? - Iris and Zekrom

Default BWS2DA!E? - Iris and Zekrom

From Pokemon Smash.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Screw my life. I didn't ask for this. Ash should be the one. Please don't be what it sounds like.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

WOOOO Zekrom? great .

Oh, I'll go ahead and get the train rolling. Iris obviously catches it
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

YES YES YES ZEKROM IS APPEARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But wait.....Wtf?

With Iris?

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    YES YES YES ZEKROM IS APPEARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But wait.....Wtf?

With Iris?
    Dorangone type trainer.

I hope they do alude if its the same Zekrom to Pikachu getting reseted by it, unless they just want to delete that also since Zekrom was most likelly part of the TR vs TP arc.

Yes, Iris was riding Zekrom.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

This is like a combination of the first two BW episodes then? Weird. I'm so over Zekrom though so I don't really have much to say other than it's good for Iris to get more screen-time.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Yes, Iris was riding Zekrom.
    NNNNNOOOOOOO. This makes no sense.

Grrrrrr, I'll get over this eventually. I hope this is the same one that zapped Pikachu and they explain why he did it.

Wow, now he appears?? Where the heck were you last episode mister <.<....
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    NNNNNOOOOOOO. This makes no sense.
    A Dragon Master in-training riding a Dragon-type Pokemon? Perish the thought.

But kiiiii @ this airing right after Episode N. It's like the writers realized how badly they messed up and decided to showcase Zekrom at the tail end of BW to stop the many complaints that they predicted they'd receive. Well I can't fault them for trying to do damage control, but it seems kind of forced in my opinion.

Iris ends the series by catching Zekrom and travelling with it

Iris haters go insane
    Defeated Super Single Subway Master Ingo - August 19th, 2013

Searching for: Litwick - Near Perfect IVs, Manetric (Shiny) - Good IVs, Switcheroo
    Can offer high IV'd Bagons, Digletts, and Darumakas, as well as DWs, Pokerus, and more, PM me if interesting in negotiating.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    A Dragon Master in-training riding a Dragon-type Pokemon? Perish the thought.
    I get that part. But Ash seems more likely to pair up with Zekrom, since you know, he already encountered him and used it as a parallel to N having a connection with Reshiram. So one would think Ash would have a connection to Zekrom.

I hope Ash gets payback from the Zekrom

I get that part. But Ash seems more likely to pair up with Zekrom, since you know, he already encountered him and used it as a parallel to N having a connection with Reshiram. So one would think Ash would have a connection to Zekrom.
    This might be a nitpick, but its been bugging me. Why would Ash or Iris have a connection to Zekrom while N has a connection to Reshiram? Zekrom is the embodiment of truth, and Reshiram is the embodiment of ideals. If anything, isn't N the one looking for truth? Not only has he researched Unova mythology, but he says that he wants to find the best way for Pokemon to exist in peace, and he is actually taking steps towards finding it. Ash is pursuing a vague goal of being a Pokemon Master and tries not to think about anything too much. Iris hated going to school and would rather just follow her own path. Aren't they more idealist? N strikes me as being much more pragmatic.

Searching for: Litwick - Near Perfect IVs, Manetric (Shiny) - Good IVs, Switcheroo
    Can offer high IV'd Bagons, Digletts, and Darumakas, as well as DWs, Pokerus, and more, PM me if interesting in negotiating.

I wonder if this is actually that Zekrom from the beginning or if it's a dream type thing or from Jirachi's wish???

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by RVD_fan View Post
    This might be a nitpick, but its been bugging me. Why would Ash or Iris have a connection to Zekrom while N has a connection to Reshiram? Zekrom is the embodiment of truth, and Reshiram is the embodiment of ideals. If anything, isn't N the one looking for truth? Not only has he researched Unova mythology, but he says that he wants to find the best way for Pokemon to exist in peace, and he is actually taking steps towards finding it. Ash is pursuing a vague goal of being a Pokemon Master and tries not to think about anything too much. Iris hated going to school and would rather just follow her own path. Aren't they more idealist? N strikes me as being much more pragmatic.
    Reshiram=truth
    Zekrom=ideals

You had that backwards.

Iris is really becoming a Dragon Master

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    I wonder if this is actually that Zekrom from the beginning or if it's a dream type thing or from Jirachi's wish???
    Who knows could be either, or she's actually riding it.

Ash already did in the movie anyway, so it makes sense that Iris did eventually.

Hmm, I just realized that my "Iris is Zekrom in human form" theory has practically been debunked. Oh well. It's still refreshing to see one of Ash's friends bond with a Legendary Pokemon. Iris is so lucky; she'll be able to brag about this for years and I bet the other Dragon Masters will seethe. God I hope this isn't just Zoroark's illusion.

Reshiram=truth
    Zekrom=ideals
    I wish Zekrom represented truth instead; it would kind of make sense for him to bond with Iris because of that since she's always spilling truth tea.~

If it's a real Zekrom, what if this is hinting at some kind of arc with it?

Bringing Zekrom back up now just to throw it away as a Pokemon of the day would be a complete waste.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Hmm.....I wonder if it remembers Ash??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I wouldn't say Zekrom is exactly a Pokemon of the day. He's been sprinkled all throughout BW. But I'm surprised we're getting a Zekrom episode when we know a place called the ice ruins exist. Unless this is leading to some Kyurem and zekrom throw down.

Reshiram=truth
    Zekrom=ideals

You had that backwards.
    Well don't I feel like an idiot, I must've forgotten that.

Hmm.....I wonder if it remembers Ash??
    Sure, It remembers Puny Human #36 who it saw for maybe 30 seconds.

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast