Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Zangoose Or Seviper!

Zangoose. I seen one person use one in Pokémon XD and it was pretty good. I prefer a moveset of this:

Brick Break
    Slash
    Shadow Ball/HP Ground
    Swords Dance

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

Well, both are cool standalone pokemon. But i do have to say that zangoose is cooler, whole both have cool designs, i just think thay zangoose wins on the grounds of originality. I jusy feel seviper was too similar to arbok.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

I like Seviper and Zangoose (collectively) because they're based on a real animal rivalry, so it's a difficult choice, but I'll say Seviper.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

I like Zangoose better. He is more unique and his shiny form is awesome

It's really hard for me to decide between them as I love both, but I'm gonna go with Seviper because I really like snakes. :3

Xx|Divinity|xX

I had Ruby, but I never used a Zangoose. I never found it appealing to use one. I always did like Seviper, though while I never used one as well, I always thought it had a cool design. The anime probably helped, even if Jessie's Seviper didn't do much that I can recall.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Wow I'm supprised how many people say zangoose.
    to me its seviper hands down.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

SSSeevipeeeeeeehhhhhhhh
    Go seviper! Seviper for kill!

Zangoose FTW! Swords Dance, Close Combat, cool design! Seviper is my second favourite of thos two. (Hehe :P )
    Pardon my grammar, I'm a young Dutchman.

Zangoose because it's more unique as a Pokemon

Zangoose. Its design just screams agile and vicious. It hits hard and learns a good few of my favourite techniques, and it fits my battle style perfectly. Plus its shiny form is gorgeous, although that could just be me being biased... blue is one of my favourite colours.

...It's a tad ironic considering my first exposure to the region of Hoenn was in Sapphire version, where it was unobtainable, actually.

I do happen to like Seviper too, though. One of the nicer Poison-types.

Current mono-type: TFL, Round 4
    Game: Black 2 (6/8)

Regions cleared: Johto | Hoenn | Sinnoh | Unova | (More? Let's finish these first~)

Its hard to choose between the two.... I'll go with Seviper though. I like snake-like pokemon. Seviper has a nice design to it. More intricate pattern than Zangoose :P
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Source of images

Having owned Sapphire, I've always been a little more partial to Seviper. Though Zangoose is cool in his own right, I've always loved snakes and as far as poison types go, he's up there with Croagunk and Nidoking as one of my favorites. Sorry Zangoose.
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/30nc01x.png[/IMG]

PASBL
    | Clock shop on Hiatus | Tumblr
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/swtmiw.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Ding Ding Sparkle Sparkle:

Zangoose is ugly. Seviper, however, looks great. I always liked snakes!
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Zangoose. Cooler, stronger, and faster. And, you can get it ONLY in ruby vs. sapphire and emerald
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Well I think that Zangoose has a better design, but I've never owned Ruby so I've only used Seviper, in addition, I'm not a big fan of Normal-types, while I think Posion are kinda cool, so I'm going with Seviper.

I've always loved snakes, so Seviper is the obvious winner here. I'm glad Pokemon got a venomous snake who seemed somewhat interesting in terms of design (sorry, but Arbok, despite being decent in terms of design, never really seemed all that great). Never the less, Zangoose is still pretty awesome with a design just as good as Seviper's.

I always preferred Seviper over Zangoose, especially since I only had Ruby and Emerald.
    I heavily disliked Zangoose for the mere reason that I used to run into it constantly in the same area, while Seviper on the other hand, is a Pokémon that I rather enjoy.

Seviper has the look of elegance mixed in with the fierce tone of a strong and battling creature, but I am just speaking on appearance, and I could easily see it being used during Ancient Pokégyptian :3

And the fact that a Battle Frontier building was based on it's design (in Emerald, which in result Team Rocket used the design for the fake facility in the Animé) more helps my likeness for it.

Zangoose just cause it looks sexier. No, but seriously mongooses > snakes. 'nuf said

Seviper hands down, I had him on my original sapphire team when it first came out. Ah the memories.....
    White 2 Friend Code: 2280-5933-8307

I've never bothered to train either Zangoose or Seviper and they're not really my fav Pokémon but if I'd to pick my favourite, I'd say Seviper. I have never had Zangoose in any of my games expect for the 5th Gen (as a wild Pokémon) so I say Seviper. Yes, it is similar to Arbok but it has a rather nice design (well, so does Zagnoose) and has better type than Zangoose. I also like its "special" Poison Tail attack :3 Oh, and because Jessie had Seviper in anime! That way it seems more familiar Pokémon

I prefer Zangoose over Seviper, Ihonestly never liked snakes... And Zangoose always seemed stronger in my opiniun and has cooler moves
    There is no upperhand hand, I'm giving you mine. It doesn't have to end up wasting your time. There's things that I could say, here in my way. I wanna let you know, that it's all okay.

You love pizza!

Go eat Tuna fish!

I still have no life. Trololo ~

Black 2. My fc : 4213 5452 6544

(Credit goes to FairyWitch)

(Credit goes to Astral Shadow)

Seviper, because Zangoose freaks me out.

Zangoose over Seviper. Zangoose has a better movepool.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/zlsw91.jpg[/IMG]
    Creds to Silverend719

Quote Originally Posted by supersmew View Post
    Pokémon White 2.

Because I want to nearly die by being impaled by ice spears.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    I didn't know that Rocks turned into Haunted/Evil Trees nowadays.

Seviper is one of my favorite Pokemon designs, but Zangoose is still pretty B.A., so it's a close one but I still go with Seviper^^
    X Team:

Y Team:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast