Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leia [Rated R]

Default Leia [Rated R]

Leia [Rated R]

Opening Theme: Leia Lyrics

Plot: A long time ago, the world as we know it was just a simple canvas. Nothing was on it, not even white. It was pure, clear, and it seemed imperishable. This canvas though, was slowly absorbed into the expanding universe, and the colors were born.

Each color represented something, and they could mix together to form a multitude of colors, though, at first there was three: Red, Yellow, and Blue. Soon after, another three was born: Green, Purple, and Orange. The six lived together in short harmony before more emerged. These colors seemed to add completeness, and their names were Turquoise, Indigo, Magenta, and Pink. Gold and Silver also joined, but soon the two had left, leaving in there place the twins Black and White.

The colors soon started to get to work on the canvas of life, and the world started to explode in the vibrant arrays painted by the colors. Soon, the colors discovered one last color, Brown, and with it they were able to create something they did not know was possible, Life. The colors instantly started to work with this concept called “life” and eventually the world how we know it was born from it.

The colors were hailed as gods by the lifeforms they created, though one lifeform went astray, Humans. The colors were mad that the humans did not respect them as their true creators, and they waged a war against humanity. Though, one color stood up for the humans. The color was Pink, and she was deeply in love with all life, and did not want any to disappear. Eventually, the war ended, with Pink, named Leia by the humans, winning by a small margin.

Though, everything started to collapse after the war was over. Leia soon died, and the colors themselves started to die. The canvas of life soon started to collapse, and a mysterious threat arose, killing the colors off one by one. This threat, only one thing was recorded of it, Gray.

As a last resort, the colors put themselves in a human. Each human obtained powers and affinities related to each color, but these humans were only small children. These children had to see and endure hardships and horrors that could not even be spoke of, and see the eventual end of everything to Gray. Though, there was a saving grace to them. Gold and Silver rescued them, and brought them to a safe haven and wiped all of their memories.

The children all lived in solitude for a while, finding happiness in the simple things. Though, once they grew up into teenagers, everything changed. Gray launched an attack on where the teens were hiding, forcing Gold and Silver to fight for their lives to save the kids.

The teens now stand in a world that looks very much like ours, standing underneath a tree that covers the horizon. They are slowly regaining their memories as the colors, and know what their mission is. To bring harmony back to the universe, they must defeat Gray and bring everything back to normal, along with Leia’s help.

Spoiler:- The Colors:

Spoiler:- Location:

Spoiler:- Powers:

Spoiler:- Wants/Tips:

Rules
    1. Your character can and most likely will die in this RPG. By posting a SU/Reserving, you have agreed to this.
    2. All standard Serebii rules apply.
    3. THis is rated R for a reason. Heavy Violence, Murder/Suicide, Implied Sexual Relationships, Language, and possible drug use make it R.
    4. Please, try to at least do the post minimum, but go above and beyond
    5. Bo Bunnying unless it’s absolutely necessary and required. Get permission first.
    6. No Power Playing / God Modding. Some of these powers can be abusable, so don’t even think about it.
    7. Inactivity will be penalized with death. If you are inactive without notice, your character shall suffer a permanent death.
    8. I want skilled people. All SUs must at least be of 1000 words length (At least 3 decent size paragraphs in each section suffices)
    9. Have fun~

Sign-Up

Name:
    Color: (These Should be Obvious)

Personality: (I gave you guys the backbones for your color, expand on it)

Appearance: (Should be obvious. Try to incorporate the Flower and The color into it. I don’t want it all pure of one color, try different shades of the same color.)

History: (This is tricky, but explain how you’re color lived before it went into a human host. The colors were humanoids, and looked identical to humans. You're character will be remembering and awakening these memories as the RPG goes on. So this is perhaps the most important section.)

Weapon: (Should be obvious, what does your character wield? Descriptions would be nice)

Lunacy DRIVE: (Basically an awakened form, or a limit break mixed with a form. Please explain powers and any changes to them physically)

Other: (Anything else you feel like you need to add?)

Reserves List:

Red- Adam Hayes (Monster Guy)
    Yellow- Grace Chamberlain (SpyroxPikachu)
    Blue-
    Orange- Joseph Armisael (AzerWrath)
    Green- Sheps
    Purple- GH
    Indigo- Xavier Kapersky (Apollo77)
    Turquoise- Marco Glace(thesilverwolf)
    Pink- Lost™
    Magenta- Siobhan Hartford (SpyroxPikachu)
    Brown- Romulus Caeser (InnerFlame)
    White- Ivan Nikitich Volkova (Elysian)
    Black- *Jean Grey*(Just needs t odo appearance)
    Last edited by Lost™; 5th June 2013 at 5:52 PM.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

May I please reserve Purple?

[Not Made by Me]

May I reserve White, please?

@Senor, Accepted

@Elysian... Hmm, talk to Jean about it. I want to see if she's fine with having a twin character.

Tumblr

Ahhh! So many choices! Hmm...May I reserve Turquoise, please?

EDIT: Turquoise, instead of indigo
    Last edited by thesilverwolf; 21st April 2013 at 10:05 PM.

@Silver, Sure, you can.

Tumblr

Sorry I meant to type turquoise If it wasn't obvious, I was having a tough time choosing between Indigo and Turquoise. I have a lot character ideas!

That's fine XD. Oh yea, don't use smiles, so try something like (: instead. Just some tips here.

Tumblr

May I reserve Magenta?

(also, quick...comment.. What about cyan? It's the transitory color between green and blue, like indigo is to blue and purple...and it seems weird not to include it...just saying..)

| tumblr. | dA |

Yea, you can

(Sorry, Cyan wasn't included because it would create an uneven cast and I couldn't find anything defining it. Just think of it as Turquoise instead)

Tumblr

Well even though my wrist is still kind of in the dumps I really want to be a part of this. Could you maybe put me down as a reserve for Yellow, Lost? ouo

Spyrox, I want you to think. Do you want this in a couple of months to be like Eevee's right now? Just want you to think about that (need to bug golden about him posting...). Anyways, I'll put you down, but if you're wrist stars hurting, just tell me and you'll be allowed to stop, alright? I don't want this to cause any harm to you physically

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Spyrox, I want you to think. Do you want this in a couple of months to be like Eevee's right now? Just want you to think about that (need to bug golden about him posting...). Anyways, I'll put you down, but if you're wrist stars hurting, just tell me and you'll be allowed to stop, alright? I don't want this to cause any harm to you physically
    Yes, I gave it some thought. I got casted the other day, but it's still fairly easy for me to type and writing is truly the only thing keeping me from going crazy right now. But thanks to the cast, I'm not in very much pain. I'll try to have it up before the end of tonight or so. Thanks for your concern though vuv

Quote Originally Posted by SpyroxPikachu View Post
    Yes, I gave it some thought. I got casted the other day, but it's still fairly easy for me to type and writing is truly the only thing keeping me from going crazy right now. But thanks to the cast, I'm not in very much pain. I'll try to have it up before the end of tonight or so. Thanks for your concern though vuv
    ALright then, I'll put you down. Good to know, and it's not a problem

Tumblr

Ah well, is it alright if I reserve Blue?
    Please help my dragons

Sure, that'll be alright...

Tumblr

Gosh golly Lit, you really have a skill for story telling. I'm really digging this one. Can I take a Green reserve?
    Evicted From Home = Retired

(Oh look, I'm done first. :P Also, this whole thing is over 1000 words. :P The history was hard. >.< Let me know if something needs to be changed.)

Name: Adam Hayes
    Color: Red

Personality: Adam is a rash, hotheaded young man who has trouble sitting still. He's the type that likes to shoot first, ask questions later. Often immature and mischievous, he disregards rules, and can often be a troublemaker. He can also be very blunt, and isn't one to sugarcoat things. When it comes to voicing his opinions, he's not exactly the most tactful person, often speaking his mind and never hesitating to shoot down anyone for reasons that can range anywhere from thinking their plans are stupid or that he just doesn't like the person suggesting them. At times, he is lazy, and he often procrastinates to get work done. Despite this, he is very stubborn, and once he's set his mind on something, he will stop at nothing to achieve his goal. He is very confident in himself. So much so, that he often comes across as arrogant, and he tends to underestimate others. It is not difficult to piss him off, and he will not hesitate to hurt people verbally and/or physically if he is provoked enough. Despite this, Adam prefers to maintain an optimistic attitude, because being angsty and emo all the time isn't going to accomplish anything. It's just hard to keep up a happy face when people are being stupid.

Despite his lean appearance, Adam has a big appetite, and he likes to eat a lot. He is lucky enough to have a high metabolism so that he doesn't get chubby easily, plus he excercises a lot anyway. He's very competitive, and hates to lose. He is not afraid to resort to cheating if it means victory. He's a big flirt, and he often hits on girls he finds attractive, often with poor results. It hasn't stopped him from trying, though. He is a nicknamer, and he often gives nicknames to new people he meets. All in all, though hotblooded, Adam is a kind hearted, cheerful boy, and he's a loyal friend to those willing to put up with his antics.

Appearance:

Adam is tall and lean, standing at about 5'9". His face is round, and a bit boyish, with a small nose, and large, expressive almond shaped eyes, which are maroon, a shade of brownish red. He keeps his ruby red hair short, spiky, and "stylishly messy". He was born with lightly tanned skin. Not pale, but not bronzed either. He is an athletic boy, and he is in good shape due to his active lifestyle. He has a toned physique, that he is quite proud of. His upper body is devoid of any facial hair.

Adam likes to dress simply and casually. His clothes are comfortable, and easy to move around in. He wears a Crimson form-fitting tank top that shows off his physique, and a matching pair of pants made from a durable material, and are held up by a belt. On his feet he wears a pair of metallic red steel toed boots that have plenty of room for his feet to move arond. He has a rusty red headband around his forehead, and a pair of dark red fingerless gloves on his hands. Attached to his shirt is a simple red rose. A lot of people think it looks out of place with the rest of him, but he thinks it looks awesome.

History: Adam was once the color red, a humanoid being made entirely of color who was able to create life with the help of the other colors. One of the first colors to be created, along with Blue and Yellow. He didn't know how he came to be, but here he was, and that's all that mattered. Red, Blue and Yellow were the trinity of primary colors, and more colors came about later on. Although Red didn't always get along with his fellow colors due to differences of opinion, he learned to deal with them, and together they created the universe and were hailed as gods.

Things were going well for a while, there was just one problem, those humans they made just had to be rebellious. Figuring that they should be treated with a lot more respect than they were being given, Red and the other colors decided to wage war on the humans. Red was directly on the front lines of battle. He fought bravely, and killed many humans. As awesome of a war as it was, Red was pissed that he didn't win the war. Those humans were idiots, and they deserved to be taught a lesson. It was stupid lovey-dovey Pink's fault they got into this mess in the first place. If she weren't so dang pretty, she'd be punished right along with the humans. Regardless, the colors, though somewhat unwillingly, sided with Pink, and things were well again for a while. However, Red was still furious for having lost the war.

Unfortunately, Red didn't get to mope about his loss for very long. Pink had soon passed on, and so did the other colors one by one. Ironically, he was one of the first colors to go. He wasn't sure how it happened, he was fine one minute, and the next, everything went black. In order to save himself, Red implanted his soul into a human. He didn't want to do it, but it was the only option.

Soon after the war, child named Adam Hayes was born. Adam led a simple life. He wasn't born into wealth, but his parents were able to provide a comfortable life for their son. Things were pretty normal for him for a while. He went to school, had friends got into some trouble from time to time, but for the most part led a pretty happy life.

When he turned 9, things slowly started to change. The soul of Red finally began to show in Adam. His appearance slowly changed, to become more and more red. He witnessed his parents death in a pool of blood, and the rest of the world becoming consumed into Chaos, before finally being rescued by Gold and Silver. After this, his memories were wiped clean, as he lived in the sanctuary that Gold and Silver had taken everyone to. Now, Adam is an eighteen year old young man now, stuck with all of these people that he grew up with by a large tree. He’s not sure exactly what's going on, but he's absolutely certain it’s going to be something awesome.

Weapon: Adam's weapon is pair of small red pistols. They lack the firepower of a bigger gun, but they make up for it by being much lighter and easier to carry, are able to fire many shots in rapid succession, and being much faster to reload than a bigger gun. They can shoot normal bullets, or small fireballs. Adam is a pretty good shot when he actually tries, but a lot of the time, he'll just fire randomly until he hits something. When not in use, he carries the guns in holsters attached to his belt.

Lunacy DRIVE:

In this state, Adam's eyes glow a much more intense shade of red (like the color of blood) and he is surrounded by a firey aura. In this state, he actually loses most of his clothes, leaving only a new pair of shorts behind. The shorts ride low on his waist, and are red with orange flame designs on them. He also gains a new red headband a large red rose attached to the side of it. Red Markings appear on his face, arms, and legs. These marks glow when he uses his powers. While in this form, his fire powers become much more powerful. The flames he can produce are much hotter, and can be much bigger than what he is normally able to do. He can also move much faster, and is very flexible and nimble too.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 29th April 2013 at 7:30 PM.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

I hope this is alright Lost, got it done after a few minor delays. vuv'
    Also it's 1641 words when I last checked ouo

------------------------------------------------------------

Name
    Grace Chamberlain

Color
    Yellow

Personality
    Positive | Outgoing | Creative | Intelligent | Caring | Fun Loving

Grace has a very positive outlook on life, always trying to convince everyone else to see that the positives in life outweigh the negatives. She’s very witty in all her arguments, making sure to throw in certain bouts of language that the less bright folk would never understand. She feeds on knowledge, always trying to expand her own intellect by reading and learning things, she also loves having witty banter with others. She’s very innovative, trying to aid herself and others by making small inventions to try and make people’s lives easier. She’s very caring and always strives to make others happy before worrying about herself, wanting to make sure everyone is comfortable and happy. She has a gift that allows her to put a smile on anyones face, thanks to her naturally sunny and lovely attitude towards others. She also loves to have fun, and really just wants a companion who isn’t very serious.

Lacking self worth | Overcompensating | Seuxally Frustrated | A “burden”

However, Grace isn’t honestly that sunny. Grace lacks a lot of self worth, she’s actually very uncertain of herself and always doubts she’s needed. She overcompensates her happiness trying to make people think that she’s not actually as uncaring as she actually is. She sometimes develops a need for companionship, which is really just a need to be wanted. She gets discouraged easily and can sometimes be extremely antisocial when lost in her thoughts, hating to even be near anyone else. However she always tries to be positive amongst others, never wanting to burden anyone with her insignificant problems. She considers herself to be a burden, never liking to make herself known in a crowd because she feels like people think they need to care for her.

Grace is also very sexually frustrated, however she feels that she can’t exactly do anything about this due to being so young. This feeling sunk in when she started going through puberty and has stuck with her since then, because of this she sometimes gets angry easily; ESPECIALLY around the opposite sex.

Appearance

Grace is fairly young, which is fully implemented in the way she dresses and her fairly young and unblemished face. She’s rather short, although she’s not done growing yet, her current height rests at 5’2”. Due to this, she is cursed with short legs that do nothing to aid her. She only weighs around 110 lbs, which is her true saving grace. She’s very small and can fit into almost any space needed, which certainly comes in handy when you’re constantly hiding from certain death. She has pale ivory skin, which is only accented more by the fact that she has stunningly bright blonde hair and bright (seemingly yellow) hazel eyes. Her face is covered in dozens of small red freckles, which also cover the rest of her body when she’s nude. Her hair is long, trailing to her mid back when she walks; however, she often covers up the top of her head with a blue beanie, only allowing the tips to hang out. Said beanie, is a light blue with two little cotton balls hanging from the tips and a larger cotton ball at the top of the hat. It’s striped white and blue with two small yellow wings stitched into the fabric.

Leaning more into the clothing department; Grace wears a small cream colored dress that seems like something directly out of the 1940’s. Said dress is cream in color with tips of white and small white polka dots scattered throughout the entire design of the dress. The dress also has a small belt located under Grace’s breast region, making the dress fit better and look nicer. The dress only covers about half her thigh, causing the small girl to wear tights. Her tights of choice are cream in color with nothing truly special or disconcerting about them. These are followed by very plain grey shoes, with small pink ribbons that are suppose to be tucked inside the shoe; however they usually end up outside of the shoes due to Grace skipping or hopping.

Otherwise, Grace sometimes carries a small bag. Full of trinkets that she found while looking around for some things of interest, she likes to keep this bag close to her at all times; due to it making her feel very secure. It’s a small brown bag, tied with tassels of golden rope to keep it shut. She also carries her weapon with her on her back or in her hand; it’s a golden staff with a curve in the attacking side that makes it seem like a hook. Around her weapon, is a small necklace with a little sunflower pendant attached to it, Grace seems to think it brings good luck.

History
    As a Color
    Grace was once the color yellow, a humanoid being made entirely of color who was able to create life with the help of the other colors. She considers herself to have been created by accident, like all the other colors who were put on the canvas of life. She was one of the first, along with red and blue; the three made a trinity of primary colors that were able to disperse any of the other colors by mixing themselves together. Yellow aided the other colors in creating life as best as she could, working hard to ensure that the creations all had positive aspects about them. She was hailed as a god, along with her fellow colors who had brought life to every life form as we know them. However, as the humans refused to accept them as the true creators; instead making up a multitude of falsehood at which they called religion. Yellow was furious, insulted that the humans hadn’t taken on enough of her intellect as they were made. She, along with the rest of the colors; raged a huge war against all of humanity.

Yellow’s role in the war was a bomb maker, along with many other inventions that could help them fight against the humans. She took pride in what she did, rather than actually being on the fighting lines, she was able to help her comrades. However, one of the colors, that beautiful color known as pink. Stood up for the humans, claiming how she loved all life and didn’t want any of the life her and her friends had created to get wiped out. The colors, though somewhat unwillingly, sided with pink. Yellow was one of the last to go, mildly upset that she hadn’t thought of that idea. Everything seemed rather peaceful for a while, until, things fell into chaos. Pink soon passed on, Yellow mourned her friend for quite some time; until the rest of her friends also began to die. Her own death, was rather sudden. She wasn’t exactly sure how it happened, but she just, died. Smeared on the canvas with larger patches of grey.

As a Child
    Grace Chamberlain had a pretty normal life. She had been born to a loving mother and father who wanted nothing more than to spoil her, and due to being an only child, she gained all the love in the family. She was born many years after the war, and had no idea what had taken place. She was an oblivious little girl, until she turned 6 that is. This is when the grey slowly began to spread, enveloping everything and everyone. Yellow’s soul and memories inserted itself firmly into Grace, picking the first human it could see.

Grace’s appearance slowly changed, becoming associated with the color yellow. She began to see so many things that a young girl should never see. She witnessed the death of her parents and the rest of the world becoming consumed before finally being rescued by Gold and Silver. After this, her memories were replaced with nothing, as she lived in the sanctuary that Gold and Silver had taken everyone to.

Now
    Grace is a little fifteen year old girl, stuck with all of her friends that she grew up with by a large tree. She’s not sure exactly what’s coming, but she knows it’s going to be something huge.

Weapon
    Grace carries a golden staff with a curve in the attacking side that makes it seem like a hook. Around her weapon, is a small necklace with a little sunflower pendant attached to it, Grace seems to think it brings good luck.

Lunacy DRIVE

In her Lunacy Drive form, Grace has quite a few changes take place. Her body stays roughly the same, along with her long hair. However, her clothes are where the massive changes can truly be spotted. Her beanie is replaced with a brown cap that gives her face a creepy looking shadow, making her look rather frightening; her eyes also turn a sort of lightning blue. The hat that Grace wears also has two massive sets of yellow horns protruding from them, making her small form look even more intimidating. She gains a little bit of armor, although she still has a small yellowish-orange skirt hanging out from under the masses of armor on her torso.

Her staff also experiences a change, splitting itself into two different models and becoming charged with pure electrical energy. Allowing Grace to use the lightning to her advantage to fight off anyone who she has trouble dispatching by herself.

Other
    She wants to be romantically involved with someone who would care about her, desperately.
    Last edited by Mogar; 22nd April 2013 at 3:25 AM.

Wow, Lit, this looks really awesome!!! Mind if I reserve Indigo?

Spoiler:- credit:

@Sheps, I'll add ye Shepette (;

@Mon, Everything looks alrigh,t but you're history isn't what exactly was conveyed in the plot. Pending for now... I suggest looking at Spyrox's History

@Spyrox, Holy... You nailed the SU. I like the structure, I really like how you made separate sections with Grace, it made her character really easy to understand and added a lot of depth to her from the get go. You also got the history down, perfect. Accepted!

@Apollo, Sure, just be wary alright? I'll have an eye on you.

@Samantha, Uhm, Samantha.... I feel like seeing how you RPG that you won't really be up for this RPG... Though, if you really want to, please talk to me first.
    Last edited by Lost™; 22nd April 2013 at 3:50 AM.

Tumblr

Ah, I gotcha. I think I got it now.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

@Mon, Accepted now

Tumblr

As someone who's also had a story involving colors (or rather, personifications of them) sometime in the past, I love this. This made me want to dig up my old characters and story and continue writing it. (Well, this and K with its whole color coded kings thing).

So, if it's alright that I can't get my bio up before the 5th of next month, reserve me Orange. Or, if you need all the spots to be filled by then, that's alright, I'll pass.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Jean accepted me as her White counterpart. Yay

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast