Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Leia [Rated R]

Reservation on Orange, please~
    So the wrath of god in all its fury has been unlocked to welcome the death of evil,
    And all it portrays in the eyes of the good and just
    It shall be known that when the threat to mankind has been laid down to the lord.
    A sceptre of fire shall be driven through all its perpetrators.

@Apollo, accepted! Sorry for taking so long

@Silver, everything checks out, but they were roughly Elementary/Middle School age when they left, anyways accepted....

@Azer, sure!

Also remember Reserves can be taken now by others, so get in your SUs fast.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Name: Connor O'Halligan
    Color: Verde

Personality:

Connor has almost stupid optimism. He is the guy to believe in things like miracles, love at first site, good karma, and all those other nice fluffy things. Along with this comes a tendency to be super gullible. He tends to give more credit to people than they deserve, and puts his faith into them instantly. He regularly regards hopless situations as totally manageable. Not to say he doesn't put in the effort to make things work. Connor is the Benvolio of the real world, always trying to unite groups and people in order to make things he only believes capable of happening happen. This further shows how naive he is though, since he always fools himslef into believeing everyone is capable of getting along and everyone has some good in them he can bring out.

Connor has his quips just like any other though. While he see's so much false goodness in others, he see's so little in himself. He regularly regards himself as so,ebody with no talents, or any decent qualities and so, is hugely envious of many people. He despises the fact that he is never able to impress females. This is mostly because of his confidence and lack of muscle definition. He is extremely jealous of those capable of doing amazing things without even trying, and has even more anger for those who waste or wrongly abuse their capabilities. For this reason he isn't super close to many people as they notice his great lack of confidence in himself. This doesnt stop him from trying to help others, but he is constantly putting a strain on himself.

Although he never gives himself credit for it. Connor is extremely intellegent. He is able to use his wit to solve problems and make up for his physical deficiencies. He has a very biting sense of humor although its almost always just for himself since he doesnt have the courage to use it on the big guys it is usually about.

Appearance: Connor is weak. He is 5'9, and less than 140 pounds. He might be 16 but looks a lot younger. He literally has no muscle definition. Connor has a very Irish look, he is pale skinned and has bright orange hair that is completely all over the placde. Think Chuckie from Rugrats. He has a very freckled face and very large, piercing green eyes. He has bushy eyebrows and a small nose that doesn't draw a lot of attention. His ears on the other hand, are very large and would stick out if it wasn't for his long hair.

Connor has piano hands, and his feet are quite large as well. The rest of him however isn't as particularly desirable, many parts of his body are so skinny he shows bones underneath. His teeth are white, but not totally straight due to all the nervous grinding he does. His nails are completely bitten off as well from stress and frustration. Connor is hariless aside from his head, many people wondered if he was albino but anyone that has seen his eyes knows this is not the case.

Connor's attire is very simple. He wears a plain short sleeved green T-shirt. Its more of a puke green color than anything else. He has washed out maroon cargo shorts as bottoms and wears bright green sneakers on his feet. He wears very high white tube socks in order to protect his ankles but they just add to the dork look. finally, he has a pair of thick black frme glasses.

History: (This is tricky, but explain how you’re color lived before it went into a human host. The colors were humanoids, and looked identical to humans. You're character will be remembering and awakening these memories as the RPG goes on. So this is perhaps the most important section.)

Weapon: Connor has an interesting weapon, since he can only handle it in his LD forme. It is a very large wooden chain link whip made from Oak. It has a solid handle for grip and is extremely heavy and hard. Made entirely of wood, its durable against most things, though obviously not fire. The whip will shrink when Connor is not in LD forme allowing him to carry it. It pocket size when shrunk though and nearly useless outside of LD.

Lunacy DRIVE: Connor's LD forme has a very different appearence than what he usually looks like. He instantly grows 5 inches taller. His body goes from Scrawny to extremely muscular. He is nearly Hulk style ripped. usually whatever shirt is wearing rips off of him as his body grows. His orange hair gets longer. But his eyes become a flaming green. In this form Connor is capable of manipulating Wind and Air pressure to jump extremely high and move swiftly, only adding to his new physiscal capabilities. He is also capable of using his mighty whip only in this form.
    Other: Sorry this is late but been busy with exam season, didn't do the History yet becuse I made some out there choices with other things and wanted to get the rest approved before doing the hard part.

Non LD Forme:

LD Forme:

Wasn't able to get them exactly how they look especially since you can't change body type through the avi maker thingamajigger.
    Last edited by Sheps™; 11th May 2013 at 4:10 PM.
    Evicted From Home = Retired

Elysian, I prefer to look at finished Sign-ups, alright? I told Sheps I'll read over his later when I get back from a festival.

Credit to EG for Banner.

Sure. I'll try working more on it later tonight

Edit: It's done.
    Last edited by Schade; 11th May 2013 at 7:29 PM.

I just going to point out that I've just added gaia appearance to Rome's sign-up if you want to check it out.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Here you are Lost, thank for allowing me a second character. ouo/~

I hope she's alright. she's 1175 words yikes

---------------------------------

Name
    Siobhan Hartford

Color
    Magenta

Personality
    Caring | Peaceful | Comfortable | Unyielding | Curious

Siobhan is an extremely caring and peaceful person, always trying to keep a certain harmony amongst everyone, usually she’s quite successful in doing this. She’s very comfortable in her own skin, not wanting to change for anyone and only doing things if she wants to do them. This also makes her a very unyielding person, who doesn’t like to be tied down to someone and will usually try to break free of things. She has the aura of a natural leader around her, and usually likes to be directing others in a way so that they are still harmonious. She also loves space, yet she can't figure out why, so she’s usually seen climbing trees and trying to get a better look at the sky in the night.

Bossy | Dominant | Flirtatious

Siobhan in a word, is a flirt. She’s always playing with people’s emotions and usually sending signals that aren’t actually existent to some people. She, unlike pink. Only uses her flirting to get things she wants, be it sex, money, or other things. Siobhan is also very bossy and commanding, always wanting people to listen to her, and only her. If she feels her position is being compromised she will usually become dominant and fight for the power to be in charge again.

Appearance

Siobhan has the figure of a young woman, which is shown fully in her curvy body and wide hips. She has an unblemished face, which has little acne damage done to it. She’s tall for a girl her age, but she finally rests at her final height and shouldn’t grow anymore at this point. Her current height is 5’9”, and her weight rests at 160 lbs. However, most of her weight goes to her bust; leaving her with wide shoulders, and an overall cup size of DD. She has a normal skin tone, yet very sensitive skin, that always burns in the sun rather than tan. This is in surprising contrast with her natural dark magenta hair, which is always made perfectly. It’s very wavy, and she always makes sure to add some chrysanthemums in her hair. Her eyes are a strange color of magenta, and she’s never known why. She needs glasses, so she wears a large pair of pink hipster glasses.

For clothing; Siobhan wears a black shirt with a pink belt going right across the middle of it. She’s always found herself to be rather fashionable, and usually tries to make herself look as presentable as possible. Along with this, she wears a checkered black and pink scarf. For pants, she wears a pair of pink leggings to cover her legs, followed by a ripped up pair of black jeans; allowing the pink underlayer to show through the pants. She also always wears her rollerblades, which make her feel very powerful and give her an aloof attitude. When she’s not wearing said rollerblades, she throws on a pair of pink boots.

She also carries a handbag, with a small pink and black umbrella in it. When in a dire situation, she will use said umbrella as a weapon.

History
    As a Color
    Siobhan was once the color magenta, a humanoid being made entirely of color who was able to create life with the help of the other colors. Magenta always felt the need to be in charge of everything, giving her a very type A personality. She always tried to help the other colors by guiding them, in a way that would also help them maintain their peaceful ways. Even though she’s very leaderly, she was actually one of the final colors to appear on the canvas of life. She was the astronomer of the group, always trying to find out more about the world outside of what they knew; the universe as she called it. She helped her other colors create life, and she was hailed as a god, along with her fellow colors who had brought life to every life form as we know them. However, as the humans refused to accept them as the true creators; instead making up a multitude of falsehood at which they called religion. This sparked a huge war between man and color.

Magenta was a commander in the war, aiding her side along with telling everyone else the best battle plans, and the best way to kill the humans that had insulted them. However, one of the colors, that beautiful color known as pink. Stood against Magenta and the other colors, she stood up for the humans, claiming how she loved all life and didn’t want any of the life her and her friends had created to get wiped out. The colors, though somewhat unwillingly, sided with pink. Magenta still had fight in her, and was the last color to side with pink. The two shades had never exactly gotten along due to Magenta hating most of pink’s ideas. However, after the war. Things returned to normal, that is, until pink passed away. Magenta mourned the death of her rival, until she too was killed by an odd force that took place rather suddenly.

As a Child
    Siobhan Hartford was born not long after most of the colors were wiped out, she was an oddity of human nature. Being born with dark magenta hair, and stunning magenta eyes. Her parents saw nothing wrong with the child, and just thought it was some sort of odd miracle that blessed their baby with such strange features. She grew up fairly normally, until another dreadful thing happened to humanity. A certain grey plague was spreading across the canvas of life, causing the world to deteriorate into grey and many people to be killed. Siobhan was only 9 when this all took place, causing her to be a very frightened young girl; especially after her two loving parents disappeared.

Siobhan didn’t know what to do, until she was approached by two figures. One gold, one silver. They scooped her up and saved her from the oncoming storm of grey, allowing her to live in a large sanctuary with many other children.

Now
    Siobhan spends most of her time in the observatory, attempting to see why the grey is spreading. She’s hoping it has something to do with the stars

Weapon
    Siobhan wields a parasol. It’s pink and black in color and is unusually sharp at the tip, allowing it to be an easy weapon in the case of a fight.

Lunacy DRIVE

In her lunacy drive form, Siobhan wears a pink dress along with her long pink leggings and a pair of black dress shoes. The dress itself has a trail of pink stars that follow it when Siobhan walks. Her glasses also change, becoming goggles with two large pink x’s through the eyes.

Other
    Siobhan has a mild Scottish accent.

@Sheps, alright checks out but where is his history and where are the Leaves!? Pending until they're added

@Spyrox, Oh dear lord I will never learn how to spell her name but anyways I like the relationship dynamic she's going to have with Leia, accepted.

@Elysian, Alright, I'm giving you one last try K? White is going to be our Hikikomori, our shut-in. The one who's innocent and isolated, interacting is the bane of white as it will taint white. Also his appearance is very lackluster, but the history is good. Also, NO WINGS, got it? No mythical or angelic features in the Lunacy DRIVE (Or Lovecraftian Monsters)... Also where the hell are his Flowers? Fix those up, but he's still pending . Too lazy to dissecit more and too much school work
    Last edited by Lost™; 14th May 2013 at 1:57 AM.

Credit to EG for Banner.

Too much schoolwork from my side as well, but I'll fix it up as soon as possible
    Edit: Have now removed his wings. *sob* will fix the rest later today, eventually
    Last edited by Schade; 14th May 2013 at 5:41 AM.

Name:
    Joseph Armisael

Colour:
    Orange

Personality:
    Creative | Carefree | Kind | Hyperactive | Sociable | Curious

Joseph is the kind of guy that's somewhat a jerk but never means it; He takes insults as compliments and smiles at everything. It doesn't take much to make him laugh, and he acknowledges both praise and criticism with a nod and a grin. As carefree as he is, he goes straight to the point and isn't afraid of the reactions of others. It's act first, think later. Sparks of curiosity begin to fly when he is introduced a chance to do something new, even in pinches, they give him chances for new adventures. Every problem brings along equal opportunity. There is no shyness in his stance, and every one of his steps brings along a new tale of perceived friendship. As carefree as he is, he still values friendship a lot. Communicating and making friends are his forte. As such, he is able to get along with just around anyone who is willing to be friends with him. If he loves; He will love with all his heart. And he expects to be loved just as much.

Melancholic | Need To Belong | Volatile | Wants To Be Loved | No Restraints

Joseph, as happy as he seems to be, how he wipes insults off his shoulders, how he smiles at anything; Deep inside, he feels sort of, lonely. His inability to satisfy his attention-related needs causes him to be extremely dependent on people he gets close with. When in a relationship, he can break it apart at any moment, seemingly without a hinge of regret, while deep inside him, his heart hungers and pains. Joseph is unable to stick to one, he requires many. Or well, he thinks this way; He is selfish by doing so, and is will experience emotional breakdowns if he is left alone for too long. He attempts to drag his friends into sticky situations and experience anything possible without caring for the risks that come with it, to fill his own desire. He requires strong people that will stand by him and keep him at bay, or put at risk both himself, his mind, and those around him.

Appearance:
    With long, orange spiky hair that reaches his nose and the back of his neck, Joseph looks like a delinquent from all angles. With low cheek bones and a charming smile, all first-impressions about him being a pesky little trouble-maker fade away with his smile. His pupils are a dim orange, and they seem to get brighter the happier he is. However, that's only because he opens his eyes wider when he's feeling good. He stands at 6' tall, towering over most people his age, especially the girls. He weighs only 75kg, which compared to his body size, is miraculously light. He's not too skinny though, as his arms and body do show signs of working out, and with enough strength to wrestle someone to the ground, it compliments his looks. He however, has a scar that runs up from his right cheek to above his upper lip.

Joseph wears a white undershirt, over an orange jacket that he only zips up when cold. He puts on generic blue jeans, dirtied and torn from his various expeditions and adventures. His shoes are a brighter blue than his jeans, generic run-of-the-mill sports shoes. His gauntlet is on at all times, and the rare times where he does take it off, he stores it in a pseudo-shoebag that he is able to hold like a messenger bag. If not wearing the gauntlet, Joseph instead opts to wear a orange-blue watch.

History:
    Orange was born as the last of the first six colours. He considered himself as embodiment of the Joy and Adventurous Spirit that everything should embrace. He lacked friends, and as such, sought to create it through manipulation of the carefree-ness in the world. It was then when he began to become more and more reliant on other colours, yet gained a high level of sociability and adaptability.
    He prided himself in the creation of making all of humanity able to cope with one another and accept each other, all to make friends. When the humans began to deny the Colours of their rightful lordships, Orange took little to no heed, until he realized that strife was building. He was at first, reluctant to go against his creations, but eventually, caution was thrown to the wind and he gladly participated in the war.

Orange played a vital role in the war, inspiring the frontlines and bringing forth whatever he could pull through. Although he had the tides in his favour, the war was lost by a small margin. Both through his and the other colour's hands. Orange had never known that Pink had taken the side of the humans until the end of the war was nearing. Finding out that by doing so, he would be going against one of his friends, and to not take a stance would also be going against his other friends. A breakdown of Orange's vitalizing spirit was one of the causes for the war's loss.

Eventually, he got over it and went with the flow. The materialization of himself was to come.

Orange found a child to be his embodiment. His name was Joseph. Born to German and English parents, both firm believers in the Church. Joseph's last name was Armisael, one from biblical origins. Orange, however, took no heed. There was no be no strife after this war, and all that came next was the conservation of everything that was left after. Grey did not cause him fear and neither did anything else. Besides those closest to him.

That, was what the boy too feared. Joseph was born to a rich couple, with different nationalities as stated above. He lived a semi-pampered life, outgoing and sociable, he was ideal to be Orange's embodiment. His parents, as rich as they were, set limits and constraints on him so that Joseph would grow to know the value of money and society. He gained many friends, and learned about the world. How life was both a glorious event to strive to live dreams, to be free and to live to your fullest. To forget all the circumstances that hold you back and say "No", to do what you want to. Joseph also learnt the opposite, how society and strict rules sickened him. Those that had dreams but were bound by their plights. Those that had no dreams but the capabilities to do anything they wished. Joseph helped all those in need, even in his young age.

His parents called him a prodigy, their sole child. He lived almost the perfect life, with knowledge, understanding, physical fitness. Until it came into ruin. It all returned to nothing. Situations kept tumbling down, and his parents, consumed by Grey. Then Joseph understood, the clarity he was given. The meaning of Life, granted to him as Orange chose him. And he accepted it fully.

Weapon:
    Defense is put to the back of the mind; Joseph uses a blade of materialized energy that takes the form of a gauntlet upon his right hand. Upon activation, the metallic, light orange blade forms from the front of his arm. It reaches beyond his palm till a good 2.5 feet.

Lunacy DRIVE:
    Upon activation, a visor will slowly wrap around Joseph's head, beginning from right above the eye. It will cover his left eye, and only the right side of his head. His covered left eye with have an indentation in which triangular, streamlined eyes will trail off to the side. They glow a bright orange. Joseph's gauntlet will begin to grow to fit his entire right arm, from fingertips to his shoulder. Upon his right shoulder, a rectangular pylon will form. Joseph's shirt will meld with his body and reveal segmented plates of a piercing yellow, that glow a dim orange in between each one. The left of his hip will extrude and almost become a square-shaped extension, as if his leg was artificial. The segmented plates will trail down all the way to Joseph's left ankle but will not appear on his right leg at all.

His weapon now, will only change if Joseph pulls it out of the gauntlet. When pulled out, the blade will morph at will to either an elongated, dim orange scythe or a bright orange, helix-shaped lance.

Yes, it is a mechanical and is a stark contrast towards the Life which he represents. This however, acts as a seal. Joseph's blood in this state is orange, more fluid, and if spilled upon the ground, will counteract whatever poisons, harmful toxins or even circumstances that prevent Life from starting. Hence, Poppies grow wherever his blood is shed. Under the machinery is glorious birth.

Other:
    Although Joseph's blood heals most poisons, it only happens in his Lunacy DRIVE form, and getting hurt in that form takes a lot out of Joseph.

He has a friendly attraction to animals as he believes that only they enjoy true freedom.
    Last edited by AzerWrath; 15th May 2013 at 5:35 AM.
    So the wrath of god in all its fury has been unlocked to welcome the death of evil,
    It shall be known that when the threat to mankind has been laid down to the lord.

@Sheps:

Better?
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

That is fantastic! Thanks!

Alright then

@Elysian, Alright, since Koishiness and You don't work I'm just going to accept him as he his, since he is pretty solid, even if he doesn't fit white

@YukariAzer, her checks out pretty well, accepted!

@Sheps, we need his History

@Jean, appearance please?

Anyways, I want to start this now since it is now the summer, so please get in your SUs (Or complete them)

Also, Senor has dropped out and I'm kicking Samantha because she hasn't contacted me and it's been more than a week, so Blue and Purple is open again (Which GH will take one)

Credit to EG for Banner.

Really sorry... I tried.

Good News: GH is taking Purple

Bad News: I might close the RPG. I don't really feel like this will go off to a great start, or have a stable plot line. Considering some people still have incomplete SUs and only GH has really contacted me about the RPG now, I might close this.

Credit to EG for Banner.

Lemme know if you keep it, not gonna do the history unless its for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Good News: GH is taking Purple

Bad News: I might close the RPG. I don't really feel like this will go off to a great start, or have a stable plot line. Considering some people still have incomplete SUs and only GH has really contacted me about the RPG now, I might close this.
    Cries softly to self

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123