Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Leia [Rated R]

Yaaay, GH~ Hmm... This is certainly troublesome... I'll put you down, but I'll think of a color for you to join mid-way, sound good?

@Elysian, Wonderful.

Also, No animals in the Lunacy DRIVE plz. Everyone uses animals in them, so I want to differentiate us. Also, if you want to, you can use the link button in my Sig, credit Shadow though.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Yeah, that's fine with me. I can even help find/research a color if need be.

It's GoldenHouou without the second "h" though nngh I swear.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Yea, that would be good idea.

My Memory is evil :/

Credit to EG for Banner.

Alright, just tell me if you had something in mind for it. Or, I can look something up and run it by you, whatever you prefer. Won't be able to do any of that for a while though.

Yeah, 's okay, really. Everyone makes that mistake at some point, hence my reaction.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

I think the latter works better, and that's fine

Ahh, alright

Credit to EG for Banner.

Name:Emmett Harper
    Color: Magenta

Personality:
    Emmett is the sort of person who always worries about things-from the beginning of his life at Yggdrasil, he sensed that there was some hidden reason for his being there. When he was young, he would have panic attacks, about his siblings, if they were telling the truth, or, if they were tricking him, or if his siblings hated him, even He doesn’t remember much of that, though, because he prefers not to acknowledge how he was when he was little.

Emmett is quite cynical, because of how much crap he gets, in his own words, for always being preoccupied. Emmett is known to stand in the middle of a clearing, and stare at the light coming from the trees above. He’s known to not always remember to do his chores, to run off and hide, and he’s known to be full of thoughts and ideas that most of the time get shot down.

Emmett has intrusive thoughts, mostly involving horrible, disgusting things- dead bodies and hunger and dirt and grime…it used to terrify him, but now he’s numb to it.

Despite all of his known-and some unknown-issues, he’s one of the smartest people around. He always has something to say about everything, and, because of his numbness, people’s supposed threats only affect him intellectually. He can say anything, so almost anything, and walk away-not that it's good for his already ready repressed way of dealign with feelings.

There some faint moments where all that falls away, and you can see someone with a lot of love and a lot of pain, although, those two things might be the same, but only sometimes.

Being numb, and generally unaffected by the world around him, if he finds something that moves him, or something that drives him…he will kill for it. Feeling, when it comes to him, means more than anything.

Since he’s so concerned with people’s ideas of him being preserved, even if his idea of their idea is sort of stilted, he tries to keep ‘positive,’ or at least, to be polite. He’s also quite vain, and hates it when he gets dirty, or smells- it's quite a bit of a phobia for him.

Appearance:
    Emmett is a fair skinned, fair-haired person. His eyes are expressive, and are such a pale blue that the red of the blood vessels in his eyes gives them a pinkish tint. His face is smooth and soft, with just a tiny with of hair on his cheeks and on his upper lip and chin, which drives him crazy. His lips are large, and a dark flesh tone. He keeps himself composed, so his mouth is always shut, and his posture and way of standing reflects that. He’s tall, thin, and flexible. He rolls his wrists and pops his knuckles compulsively, pulling and twisting and working every kink out almost all the time- his hands are big, and his nails are cut always just a tiny bit too much to the quick.

He spends a lot of time in front of the mirror, rubbing the crust out of his eyes, or just looking- for whatever reason, he spends a lot of time seeing what his face looks like in every situation.

Emmett is very modest, and doesn’t like people really seeing any part of his body that isn’t either his face of the end-half of his forarms. He wears long sleeves, in muted colors (there’s not much use in wearing bright colors when you spend half the night sneaking around), and pants most of the time. He has a pair of boots that he likes to wear everywhere, made of actual leather. He’s had them since he was able to wear them, when he was thirteen. He keeps them on as much as he can.

Emmett’s very good at sitting still, and, along with his composed and stony face, he looks quite a bit older than he seems, and he doesn’t mind that. He actually likes it.

History:

A long time ago, in the Golden age, after the Fighting, but before all the Color’s deaths, scientists studying the universe came to know quite a bit about the universe undulating up above them- it was realized that for every action, there was an equal and opposite reaction, and that everything in our world was the result of something before. –In other words, all motion in the universe moves the Fundamental, or, Space-Time, or, as the Colors knew it, the Canvas. With enough astral prowess, it has been perceived that you can read into the motions of the universe to the point that you can divine information from them. The motion of our universe is the way this message is getting to you.

-but I digress; Somewhere up in the sky, or everywhere, really, the power of a being called Magenta branched out and touched everything in his domain. His motions warmed and kneaded the Canvas, and stirred the universe to the point where energy coalesced to form the stars, which came to birth more energy as well.

The other Colors journeyed through the rocky plane below-some more conspicuously than others- and came to create and understand many thing. Red ruled the hot magma and the fire, and Blue surrounded the cooled magma with water, and Yellow danced vibrantly through the clouds above, in the form of electricity. There were Green and Brown, with their plants and beasts-and many others.

But up, up, up, where Magenta lounged in the Aether, things were…calmer. Magenta would rest in the calmer nook of nebulae, and spin music out of pure frequency, and would play for stars above and around and throughout him.

The stars lived and breathed too, or at least, some of them did. The ones that lived were Magenta’s agents. They watched in perch as the world below went about its business with vigil. Up in the plot of Starscape Magenta inhabited, however, things were different. In Magenta’s bedchamber, he rested and ate and thought…when he saw fit to sleep alone; stars are lovely things to behold, it has been said.

His agents told him of a war between Man and the Colors, his siblings. Magenta saw best to ignore the conflict, and watch over his domain- and well so, for, though he was unaware, the motions of the sky up above were keeping the canvas too…vibrant for the tastes of that force today’s beings know all too well; Gray.

The blissful pleasure of pure light’s nectar, and all the graceful motions of the stars dancing among Magenta kept that thing away, until, slowly…Magenta began to fade away.

He lost sight of the fairness of the star’s glowing skin, and came to grow weary of his place in the Cosmos. He had long forgotten the world down below, and was unaware of the new catastrophe affecting the Colors, but he knew he was dying, and in the worst way possible: with unfinished business.

He desperately ran to that damned place-the Earth, they called it, and embedded his soul into a small baby boy, named Emmett Harper. His skin was fair, and his hair even paler, and his eyes were a pink shade sensitive to light-it was all the better though, for he would come to hate the day and love the night sky.

Soon after, just a few months into the child’s life, Gray seeped into the universe. The lack of that blessed motion had invited true Darkness in unknowingly, and the prodigies of the Colors were all at risk. Emmett was one of the first to be taken to safety by Gold and Silver, and he spent his childhood in Yggdrasil.

Emmett knew nothing of his past, nothing of his parents, or his heritage, or even the stars-but he did love the night. He loved it, because he could almost feel something lovingly pining to see him through the boughs of the trees, even if he had never seen those great pinpoints of light before.

Sometimes, in the moments between waking and sleep, he would almost hear the stars whispering to him, explaining his place in the universe, but only just so-and alas, the faint knowledge of something more does not sooth; it enflames.

Weapon:
    Emmett prefers not to wield weapons, he’s more of a behind the scenes kind of person. His patron, Magenta, had a special affinity for foreseeing the future, though, so he tends to sit with the leaders, even if he doesn’t fight much. He has a small amount of venom-darts, and a blow dart, but only enough to get by.

Lunacy DRIVE:
    When ‘awakened,’ Emmett’s eyes dilate, and he is able to see prodigiously in the dark. He’s also able to walk unobserved, by telling the stars to delluminate him, or bend all the light away from him. He can also ask the stars to overwhelm people with their light, or pelt people with meteors, or bend Space-Time in a few...surprising ways. He doesn't change physically, really.

Other:
    Emmett isn’t exactly what Magenta’s character description requested, but I think this’ll work just as well…please tell me if there’s anything I need to add.

| tumblr. | dA |

Okay, I can't even read through this sign-up, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to deny this. First of all, I put the descriptions there for a reason, as backbones. The personality you have right now does not fit Magenta, it is more fit for Black. Second, the appearance is really bare bones and lack-luster. It doesn't really give me a sense of who he is completely, sure you described his face, but his hair-style wasn't mentioned, no any other noticeable body traits. Also, you loosely defined his body measurements. Tall to me could be 6 ft, but to someone else tall could mean 5 ft. 4. Also, the two shorter paragraphs could have easily been put into the personality, which in itself seems sort of a jumble of a grotesque white and black instead of Magenta. It also doesn't explain on likes and dislikes, and so forth.While Spyrox's is simple, she explains a very clear character. A smart, fun loving girl that uses that as a facade, and is very frustrated. Here we have a sort of Cynical, Depressing Sadist. While I'm find with that, it doesn't fit with the character archetype. Then there's the history. First of all, the colors were born out of nothingness, not from Yggdrasil. Second, you started adding in things. If you read closely, Green is the wind, not plant life. Brown as a whole represents nature. Also, using the law of relativity makes no sense, as in this world it could have easily not been discovered, and your implying things about all of the colors which may or not be true. Sorry for the rant and stuff, but I'm going to give you a chance to start over....

Credit to EG for Banner.

I can see your complaint about Magenta, and my use of physics was...artistic. I really didn't have as good a take on the arch types as I thought I did, and my ideas about the other colors was probably a little bit off too...although, my mentioning of green was a mistake..I don't think I have a good a grasp on what you're looking for, and I'm not very good at creating characters to begin with...I think I'll sit this one out, I'd just end up as dead weight. I'm sorry for eating up your time, and not following through...

Note: I didn't really get what the canvas was...I thought it was the Singularity, and I'm sorry for that mistake, too.

(also, I'm sorry for not replying yesterday...I have a hard time processing mistakes...)

| tumblr. | dA |

Sorry about that Tob, I didn't want to be harsh, but sometimes I have to be like this. I think it would of been solid to have it gone through me first before posting it. Anyways sorry about that.... I'll drop you off then.

Ahh, the Canvas is technically earth. If that makes sense

Credit to EG for Banner.

Oi, I wasn't going to join but the colors they draw me in with their prettiness... I actually thought brown would be the last color chosen and I was right. Anyways here the Brown sign-up with one of my old revise characters that I thought would fit.

-------
    Name: Romulus Caesar (Nickname Rome)
    Color: Brown

Personality: Rome is a really down-the-earth and simple fellow; he sometimes he seems to be in a world of his own. He finds joy in simplest things such as smelling flowers or watching the sunset. Many find him dull because of this simplistic, lax nature in which he could stare up at the clear sky for hours and never get tired of it. If he had a choice he would prefer sleeping in the grass than a big comfy bed. His simple nature makes him a rather calm boy that is difficult to faze. He has relaxing air about him that make other feel comfortable near him and how he will selfless protect them when they need help adds on to that. He can be quite reckless in his attempt to protect others sometimes causing him injuries.

The boy tends to have very good judgment of nature and selected situations while he is oblivious in other more technical stuff. Many see him as slow-witted as he tends to be slow to react at times, sometimes even forgetting to eat, but he grasps concept really well. Such as when someone like something, or want to do some ‘breeding’. That makes his truthful to a fault nature troublesome, Rome always speak the truth or what’s on his mind no matter what. Even though he typically speaks politely the words come out of his mouth are sometimes unrefined and rude. It serious angers lot of people because he never says anything he doesn’t believe as true. The teen has a very gentle character and treat everything with the same tender care despite what words that comes out of his mouth.

Rome is so tranquil at times he seems to lack other emotions but he shows much enthusiasm when it comes to nature. As well as get quite agitated at senseless violence especially when it disturbs the natural balance. He gets rather upset to see his friends get hurt or in discomfort. In his worrying he will often do unnecessary actions to ease the pain like licking the wounds clean so he can apply some herbs or using his body to warm up freezing people… That’s what animals do in those situations.

Appearance: Maybe a little short for a guy his age Rome only stands at 5’7” tall though it’s believe that he still in the growth stage. He is very thinly built with very little muscle built and weight to him. His feature are still rather rounded not yet growing out of his boyish looking characteristic. The boy has chocolate brown hair that he refuses to cut, so it’s really long going down to his ankles. It’s flowing freely almost always with it occasionally being styled in one huge braid. It loses around five-six inches in length when done so. It’s not unlikely to see all kind of leaves and grass tangle up in his hair. His bangs are neat, swooping and frames his beige skin tone face and hazel brown eyes that many claim it changes to green and blue at times. On his right cheek sometimes covered by his hair he has a brown birthmark that shaped like some kind of flower; he wants to say it looks like a type of orchid. He skin is otherwise surprisingly flawless and almost give him a bit of an effeminate feel.

Honest if he had a choice, he wouldn’t wear any clothing at all, he find them really uncomfortable and restricting, but since everyone so sensitive about it and some kind of nagging feeling tell him not too, he wears them. The outfit Rome wears is mahogany color button down shirt that he never buttons up and an umber colored sweater over that. Both shirts are rolled up so they are above his elbows. Then has sienna cargo shorts that are a little below his knees. His clothes seem a little of a big fit on him which he actually prefers. When he’s too hot he tends to strip off both shirts. Finally he has some sandy brown color sandals that don’t really matter as he rarely wears them. Rome prefers to walk around barefooted. The finally thing to note is a dark purple brooch pin to this chest, it's an orchid flower and he really likes it.

(Firstly there's not suppose to be red in his hair at all in the first image but that was the best long brown hair they had so pretend that is brown. His hair braided and that is probably as neat as it would get if he does it himself with a little less of wavy look. Other than those he looks close to how I imagine him.)

History: It seems he, Brown, was the last of the colors born. And with his birth life burst into the world. Since he was the reason for it he felt so very close and loving for all plants and living beings. It felt like it was his duty to watch over and protect it. He had no problems with the other colors but they didn’t seem to enjoy his company, which he didn’t mind. He could never find himself lonely with nature around him.

But then the humans began to go amuck and destroying nature. The delicate ecosystem, the stability of life for the plants and the animals was disturbed. Brown tried to communicate that to them, but they would not listen to him. A war against them began and even though he was against needlessly taking lives; he felt this was the only way to restore the balance. In the end Pink and the humans won and the war was over but more dangers was lurking. The balance of the world was worst off than before and he heard the colors started to die. When he heard of this he tried his best to protect his older brethren but atlas he fell to the threat as well.

With his remaining strength Brown took refugee into a young single-parent human child. This boy was called Romulus Caesar, and he was a quiet child to start off with. The boy lived with his mother and never met his father. But it was probably the presence of Brown that influenced the young mind to become quite the nature freak. It didn’t worried his mother too much until he stopped wanting to wear clothes, started climbing trees, enjoyed walking around in the rain and would often take naps in the grass. She fixed his wanting to be nude habit and was able to partly stop him from climbing high in the trees, but the other things were too difficult to beat out of Rome so she just let him have it. Despite being a worried single mother with an odd son on her hands the two of them lived happily together.

At least until the nightmare happened: nature burning into ash, pain, death, nothingness… him remaining covered in the blood of people he knew and care about. …Where was his mommy, where was she?!! Torturous images much too much for even a lax child like Rome handle. He was saved and he was able to return to normal with his memory wiped clean.

He returned to being a calm and lax boy and pretty much remain like that the entire time. Rome constantly napped under the tree or in the warm sunlight rather than hanging out with other but he felt a strong kinship with the people he grew up with and was willing to get up to help them when they ask. It's more of a feeling but recently something feels off.

Weapon: Bo staff, it’s simply a wooden bamboo stick an inch or two taller than himself. There is no special characteristic to its looks, just a tan bamboo stick.

Lunacy DRIVE: Rome’s Lunacy Drive form tend to be a little uncomfortable for people as he is reduce to wearing nothing but a tan loincloth. Luckily his hair hides his back side. And on his head all he has tan, white color flower crown of what appears to be some orchids. A few leaves are still sticking to his hair, but other than that he has nothing else on him. However, another unsettling sight is that his bare body suddenly appears to be covered in scars or rather marking of old scars. Despite the lack of clothes he seems three times more durable being able to easily take a hit that would have other cringing in pain. He’s more agile without the ‘restricting clothes’ slowing him down.

(Nothing to note here, it's pretty much how he would look minus the red.)

Other: Rome often time used terms that this is commonly used for animal such as using grooming oneself instead cleaning.
    Last edited by InnerFlame; 12th May 2013 at 12:53 AM. Reason: Added Gaia Appearance! And GRAMMAR!
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

@IF, A really neat and interesting interpretation of Brown, and everything checks out and works well together. Accepted~ .

Also, IF GET!

Credit to EG for Banner.

I feel a little awkward for doing this, but can I reserve orange? I have an idea for it, and I'd love to at least try, if you'll let me...I'd really appreciate it, but I understand if you don't feel right about it.

| tumblr. | dA |

I think I'll wait posting my SU until Jean have posted her Black, as the White, I probably have to take her SU into concideration while making my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    I feel a little awkward for doing this, but can I reserve orange? I have an idea for it, and I'd love to at least try, if you'll let me...I'd really appreciate it, but I understand if you don't feel right about it.
    Tob, I think It'll be wise if you sat this one out... I don't want to do that again and I just feel that... You know... I just don't want to go through that again... Though maybe next time?

@Samantha, still need to talk to you, but I might as well say it. I feel like you're not going to really fulfill to the RPG's standards and not do well... And no Eldreitch Abominations

@Elsyian, that's fine.
    Last edited by Lost™; 25th April 2013 at 3:38 AM.

Credit to EG for Banner.

It's completely fine. I said it was your call.

| tumblr. | dA |

So I saw your thing about no animals in the forme. Do you mean no summoning animals, or becoming some sort of animal? Just want to make sure I'm not treading a line, also, may have missed something but what's this about the flower.

....Why am I always the guy that asks questions.
    Evicted From Home = Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Sheps View Post
    So I saw your thing about no animals in the forme. Do you mean no summoning animals, or becoming some sort of animal? Just want to make sure I'm not treading a line, also, may have missed something but what's this about the flower.

....Why am I always the guy that asks questions.
    Well, the song had a primary Flower motif, so I decided to keep that. Basically no summoning animals or having animal like characteristics (Like Tails and Ears)

Credit to EG for Banner.

Work in Progress. XD Will edit until done. XD

Name: Lyubov "Lyuba" Nikitichna Volkova

Color: Black

Personality: Lyuba is a loner, standoffish, unsociable and frigid, even bordering on hostile most of the time towards others. She rarely warms up to people, and it would probably be difficult to get to know her due to her lack of effort in reaching out to others, preferring to keep to herself due to her issues. An independent spirit, she believes that she can handle her issues and problems by herself, even things beyond her control, and often brushes others aside, believing that she needs nobody but herself alone. It is difficult for her to trust someone, as she once loved and trusted so much in her childhood only to have her heart shattered and broken from the terrible things she had seen, even though she couldn't remember it, leading her to believe that all people are inherently liars and undeserving of her trust. Being one who speaks her mind all the time, she does not care about what others may think, she just says things, disregarding the possible consequences. Towards others, she is cold, speaking with hostility and sometimes is needlessly crass to those who annoy her. She is also extremely irritable, and won't hesitate to walk away from, and even hurt anyone physically if she feels as if they are annoying her. Overall, she is definitely a difficult person to get along with.

Lyuba likes to think that she hates guys a lot, and she definitely does show it. She is obviously more hostile towards guys, often making up her own reasons as a scapegoat for her actions, without telling the entire truth which could probably allow people to understand more if she just did so, mostly because even she cannot explain or remember why she is that way, she just is. One would find out however that this is not exactly true, if one takes the time and is patient with her. She's just really reluctant to let anyone hold her heart, especially with the possibility of a repetition of what . She's just extremely affected, and it torments her to the point of becoming this way. She does not think guys are worth it if they don't try hard enough or dismiss her immediately. What she really wants is someone who is patient with her and would stick by her through everything. She doesn't believe that guys like this exist and would probably continue to stick to that, unless someone proves her wrong, of course.

This, however, doesn't mean that Lyuba is entirely bad company. While still driven by bitterness, she still has feelings, and that includes compassion, though she does not always want to show this, having built a wall around herself and wanting to show others that she is strong enough and doesn't need anyone else. It takes patience, understanding and trustworthiness to reach out to her, and it does not always succeed. However make no mistake, Lyuba knows a good person after she spends some time with him or her, and would warm up if she trusts him or her enough and deems them to be someone she can lean on without worries, though it is extremely hard for her to do so because of her reluctance. However, it would be worth it, as Lyuba is definitely someone you can rely on and would be proud to call a friend...that is if you manage to melt her, which while not impossible, is difficult.

Appearance:

History: Lyuba was in the past, the color Black. One of the newest and youngest colors, she came into existence only when Gold and Silver left. Unfortunately however, her domain restricted her to the night and a select few things in the living world, causing her to grow bitter, especially towards Brown, whom she hated most of all. Why was he so important, despite him being even younger? What made him so special that he had to be the one to bring life? These were things that bothered her all along and thus, led her to isolate herself from the other colors and keep to feelings of anger and hatred to herself, only opening up to her twin brother, White. This led her to be an outcast among the other colors, not brought about by others but by her own free will. She did love it when she created and colored in her domain, pouring herself out her work with as much power as she could. If she couldn't be as appreciated or as important, she might as well be strong in her own right.

While lonely, tormented and isolated, Black still managed to live relatively peacefully until the humans grew further and further from them, soon refusing to acknowledge them as the ones who brought about the world. Naturally, Black was upset and angry. She did so much to try and make things beautiful, created what she could but still this happened. Though still an outcast among the colors, Black had a similar mindset to them, wanting to wage war against the humans to prove themselves as the true creators. Siding with the other colors despite the grudge she bore, she fought against the humans, using her color to her advantage to play dirty tricks while staying on the front lines fighting heavily. While the other colors fought mostly honorably, those things meant little to Black, who preferred slaughter and death in the quickest way possible, cheating or not. Their side was winning, but one color just had to ruin it all: Pink. She defected and switched sides with the humans, starting to preach love and acceptance. Black refused to listen though. She was not going to bow down or give up to Pink no matter what it took. She was too cold, too bitter to even hear her out. Eventually, the other Colors lost and started to fade. Surprisingly, Black was one of the last to do so.

If anyone thought that Lyuba was already a troubled child, they were wrong. Born to surgeon parents, she was their older child, only twenty minutes apart from her fraternal twin. Naturally, they had high expectations for the twins, wanting them to follow in their footsteps and be academically competent. As a result, they were motivated to do well in school. However, even when the two were young children, they would eventually see that Lyuba was far from it. While her brother showed promise, Lyuba was merely average. She came to be a bit jealous of her twin brother because of this sometimes, and believed that he was probably the favorite (This was however, untrue.), thus, becoming a bit hostile towards him at times. The girl however, had a talent in art, particularly in the field of painting. While she wasn't exactly the best in elementary, it was always her paintings that were displayed and exhibited. While she was a rough and playful tomboy in her youth, she was also a bit of a romantic, as seen in the usual subject of her paintings.

Lyuba met her first sweetheart in the third grade, when she was 9. Aleksandr Lebedev, or "Sasha" as he liked to be called. He often watched her while she painted and wanted her artwork too many times, even offering to buy them. This gave Lyuba an idea, which turned out to be a painting of him. It soon developed over another year, as they grew closer. Though she was still young, her romantic side firmly believed that she was in love with Sasha. Until she was eleven, that was. Sasha had suddenly stopped meeting her and showing up. Naturally, this made Lyuba feel bad, wanting to know what had happened. Unfortunately however, the news was not good. The fifth day had her seeing Sasha with another girl, someone else who wasn't her. It was at this time that Black took over her, only making things worse for the young girl. Suddenly, everything seemed to darken...her beautiful red hair deepened to a dark auburn, her eyes, which were once sky blue, darkened to cobalt. Even her outlook seemed to change, and her spite for Sasha grew worse. Her paintings became more grotesque as she had more nightmares of blood, death and ruin, depicting macabre, horrifying scenes. She refused to feel fear or anything else however, pouring everything out into her paintings. She wanted to think that she was stronger, not fall apart.

After a short time, it became too much, though she refused to admit it. She was whisked away by Gold and Silver however, with her memory wiped clean after a short while and waking up at the sanctuary. Nine years passed, and Lyuba grew up with several people in the sanctuary. However, she isolated herself from them, preferring to paint, though still as grotesque and macabre as ever, for reasons she herself couldn't explain.

Weapon:

Lunacy DRIVE: (Basically an awakened form, or a limit break mixed with a form. Please explain powers and any changes to them physically)

Other: (Anything else you feel like you need to add?)
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 11th May 2013 at 4:03 PM.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

My WIP. Might take a little while to finish

Name: Ivan Nikitich Volkova
    Color: White

Personality: Ivan is a young man that's blessed with a radiant smile that constantly warms the hearts of the people around him. You'll almost never see him without a huge grin on his face, and he takes on every challenge with a positive attitude. He's very social, and pretty much everyone who knows him, can't help it but liking him. He never gets mad, and despite being so social, Ivan tries not standing out too much when he's with other people. He's very impressionable, and easily gets distracted and facinated by other personalities. He's very curious, and it's his curiosity that is his life force. He's a good team-mate, and cheers on wheter things look good or not, and his spirit is difficult to break down. His curiosity also emerge when he's learning. Ivan is an intelligent young man, even thogh his usual cheery smiles doesn't reveal so.

Despite being as social as he is, smiling like there is no tomorrow, Ivan doesn't feel anything (besides curiosity). He's emotionless, and empty, not knowing what to do with himself. Due to this, he's incapable of being in a comitted relationship, as he never feels anything for anyone, no matter how hard he tries. He believes he just have to wait for the right Mr or Mrs right to pop into his life, and everything would sort itself out. He tries to put up a supportive character for his sister though, as he want her to be happy, even though this wish is based on Ivans will, and not his feelings

His emotionless demeanor is very usefull in battle, as he only has to follow his own visions of what's right and wrong. Being as impressionable as he is, this can prove to be problematic at times, and he sometimes end up being manipulated by others. Right or wrong doesn't mean anything to him, and he have to be careful not to have his pure vision stained by others.

Appearance:

Ivan is a guy of average height, and slender yet masculine figure. He's the kind of person that people would look at twice when walking past him. One of the biggest reasons for this is his silver-grey hair, and pure white eyes. His eyes emit friendship and joy, and have a sort of soothing aura surrounding them. However, if you take a close look at them, you'll practically see the emptniness inside. The eyes are the window to the soul, so they say, and an empty soul prtrayed by pure white is not the first thing that comes to mind when seeing them.

History: In his early history, Ivan was the color, or the existence, of White, who appeared after Gold and Silver left. In the canvas of life, he was left as a watchman over the others, as he had emerged so late after them. He didn't mind that. He liked watching over the creations made by the other colors from the sky, like the world was his to purify. His sister, Black, wasn't as lucky as he was. Being pushed aside into the night really upset her, and White tried including her with the other colors, but to no prevail. White was satisfied with how things were, and felt for no one besides his sister, who he share a special bond with. Being the eternal observer from the sky in the shape of clouds, White also learnt a lot about the eatrh and its inhabitants, the humans, who also was the creations of the colors.

However, things got out of control when the humans went astray, and the colors decleared a war against them. They wouldn't achknowledge the colors as their gods and as the creators of harmony and life. White stood in the background and observed as one of the colors, Pink, joined forces with the humans, following her ideals of a utopia for both the colors and the humans where they could live in harmony. This resulted in the humans winning the war, only by a little. Leia, which was Pink's name, given by the humans soon died, and the other colors started to die. A new threat had arose, killing them one by one until only Grey was left. White could only watch as his brothers and sisters perished before him, only waiting for his existence to end, enraged by Pinks betrayal.

As a human child, Ivan was born into a surgeon family as the younger of the twins, with only 20 minutes after his sister. As any wealthy families, Ivans parents expected the twins to grow up to be hardworking good people. This prooved to be difficult for his sister, Lyuba. Ivan on the other hand, recieved the guidance and help he needed, and was able to get good grades in school, as his curious nature made it a lot easier for him. This made his sister jealous of his abilities, and she felt that she was being pushed back while Ivan got all the glory. In reality, it was the oposite. When your son does good and have no problems what so ever, it's natural for their parents to pay more attention to the one who struggles. Lyuba thought Ivan was their favourite, but Ivan was also forgotten, even though he didn't care about that. He just smiled and did what he did the best. But Lyuba prooved to be a talented artist, and Ivan loved watching her emotions as they flowed from her canvas and unto the paper.

While Lyuba struggled with her emotions, all Ivan could do was to smile and let his life pass by. His high academic skills pretty much ensured him a bright future, and socially, he was even better. Everyone liked him, and loved being with him. But Ivan couldn't get himself into loving someone. He tried once in elementary school with a girl named Rhonda. They were good friends, and she really amused him, but that was all. He never caught any interest in girls, something that made his parents think he might be gay. in junior high school, he tried dating a boy named Alex, but to no use. He couldn't get himself to love him, no matter how much he tried. It wasn't saddening, he just got disappointed in himself, as he knew this was not normal behaviour for a teenager. One day, his sister suddenly changed drastically. Her apperance changed, and her personality somehow changed as well. She turned more brutal and violent, which she darkened her art with. Ivan didn't mind. He didn't care, but his curious nature made a wish inside him. A wish of knowing what had happened to her.

But then, something happened. During a day where the clouds colored the sky in deep grey, Ivan got run over by a bus. He barely made it, and woke up at the hospital, looking up at his parents and sisters faces. He felt changed, somehow. In the mirror, he noticed his skin had gotten paler than usual, and his eyes and hairwere white instead of his usual color. Whatever had happened to Lyuba had apparently happened to him. He wanted to be alone, and spent hours staring out the window. Everything was Grey and chaotic. He had never seen the world like this. His sister appeared besides him, and the two of them watched the world from the tall building they were in. This was when Gold and Silver appeared to them, wiped their memories out, and took them to Sanctuary.

Weapon: Ivan's weapon of choice is an expandable sword. The sword expands on Ivan's will, and he can use it as a whip. The sword is also magical, and the 'shards' can attack oponents from many different directions at once.

Lunacy DRIVE:

On his head, he also wears a gold and glass mask with four wings and a diamond. Like this. Other than that, his outfit changes into a plain greek-inspired attire with plains sandals. His pure white eyes are shinier than usual. Ivans powers are hightened in this forme, and he is able to create strong, pulsating light in order to blind oponents, enabeling him to purify darkness and blast oponents with powerful beams of light.

Other:
    Last edited by Schade; 14th May 2013 at 7:05 AM.

While these are WIPs, I do want to nitpick a few things, well, mostly Elysian. I feel like Ivan doesn't fit white that much, You put the cold at the front, and left the pure and innocent behind. In a sense, think of it like this. White is one who doesn't have a superiority complex, is the pure virgin, and has never dated anyone. White is like a young child, everyday is fresh and new, and yesterday escapes White's mind. White isn't a cold color either, it is just an absent color, as it is the absence of colors and emotions. Being devoid of emotions doesn't make one a bastard. "Emotionless" Bastards still have emotions, they just don't show them. While white can't comprehend emotions at all. You said he enjoyed reading through books. That means he was happy, which is an emotion. White can't comprehend that. TO White, a book is a binding of pages and words that tell a story, but has no effect on White. While white is described has happy, remember it's fake. The cheery smiles and the bright outlook is to make it seem like nothing is wrong with White. Ivan is the opposite, he isn't a smiler from what I can gather, and is sort of pessimistic, if I got that right. Also, a partier fits Black a lot better.

So in a sense those are my thoughts. That technically would of been a deny, so you're lucky I caught you.

Jean, I feel like your Black is really more of a Pessimistic loner instead of the Powerful color Black is. She should be a bewitching color, with her mystery making men (and women) fall for her. Though you did add in the deceit and the facade, but I feel like some of the over key traits aren't showing up. Also, I would love to see more sadism.

So yea, just follow my advice on that stuff, and once it's done it should be all good!

Credit to EG for Banner.

I see.. Well, thanks. White's very difficult. lol
    I'll try the tactic Spyrox did.

But just to comment your comment (lol)
    I described in the first paragraph that Ivan was always cheerfull and smiling, and later that he's empty behind the smiles
    Last edited by Schade; 30th April 2013 at 7:08 AM.

Alright then, since I want to actually get this started and to get you people to post your SUs, I'mm now putting reserves to a week. You have until Next Wednesday to await Judgment day

Credit to EG for Banner.

As per your request Lit, I'll put mine up. If there's any changes to be made, don't hesitate to tell me.

Name: Xavier Kapersky
    Color: Indigo

Personality: Xavier is smart, very smart. Like, “can take one glance at a page of a textbook and memorize its contents for life” smart. This is what Xavier considers to be his greatest asset, and he’s not afraid to share his knowledge with others, provided they ask for it. He’s fairly modest about it, though at times he can unintentionally come across as pompous or stuck-up. Another prominent personality of Xavier’s is that he has a strong sense of morality. He is the type who always plays by the rules, even when there are definite advantages to doing otherwise, simply because he feels it’s the right thing to do. This earns him both a good and bad reputation, for while others know they can count on him to tell the truth or keep a promise, they also know that they can’t ask him to do anything that would be morally questionable. Xavier also really likes to be a leader, and will eagerly take the lead of a group project, if unopposed. People generally allow him to because of his knowledge.

Like everyone, Xavier is not without his flaws. Due to his size, he was discouraged from playing sports by his parents, and as such is not athletic. Xavier suffers from a massive case of OCD, and cannot stand when something is out of order. Even something like the books on his shelf being arranged improperly can make him freak out. Xavier, being very intelligent, can get impatient with others who don’t get what he’s trying to say even after he explains it several times, or worse still, those who disagree with his viewpoint. He also can get disappointed or even angry easily when his friends do something that can be considered morally wrong. He can be one to hold grudges and is very often too quick to label someone as a “wrongdoer”. Xavier also is very fragile emotionally, and can take things a lot harder than he should, resorting to isolation for a long period of time if his feelings are hurt.

Appearance:

Xavier suffers from a disorder causing delayed growth, and because of this is very short in stature. He stands at a mere 5’1” due to his short limbs, and he’s probably not going to get much taller anytime soon. This also makes his head appear too large for his body. His diminutive size contributes to his equally diminutive weight, only 105 pounds. He has minimal muscle on his body, but is rather quite literally skin and bones. His bones are also very frail as a result of his condition. His skin is very pale, since he prefers to stay inside.

Xavier has close-cropped indigo hair, very light in tint and made to look even lighter by its shortness, little more than a buzz cut. His expressive violet-blue eyes always appear distant and lost in thought, but it’s hard to figure out just quite what he’s thinking because his somewhat long, thin eyebrows are skilled at masking his thoughts with another expression.

Because Xavier likes everything to be formal, his wardrobe is rather formal as well. His attire of choice is a plain white dress shirt, black tie, pinstriped lavender vest, and navy blue slacks, accompanied by dark blue dress shoes. He likes to include an azalea blossom as a corsage on his vest. He also often wears black half-framed glasses to help correct his nearsightedness. To put it plainly, he is a very dapper individual.

History: Xavier, or as he was then, Indigo, was one of the other colors who had emerged a bit after the primary and secondary colors. Nevertheless, he made sure his presence was clearly known. Indigo was the one who did everything necessary to keep order among the contrasting colors, and to make sure that all creations had some order to them as well. Not all of the colors cared for Indigo, but everyone could admit that he was important. Everything was going pretty smoothly, until the humans decided to disrespect the colors and refused to acknowledge them as their creators. Indigo, like the rest, was outraged that the humans would do this. To Indigo, they were causing chaos by straying from the rest of creation. Therefore, Indigo had no qualms about waging war on them. Indigo didn’t fight directly on the front lines, but rather orchestrated the assault from a tactical standpoint. And then Pink came along and stood up for the humans, not wanting any life to be destroyed. Indigo realized that even though the humans were being rebellious, it would be wrong of the colors to destroy them, so he agreed to side with Pink. The war was over, and peace reigned once again, but not for long. A mysterious new threat surfaced: Gray. Pink died, and the others were mortified, until they too were wiped out. Indigo was neither one of the first nor the last to go, but Gray came over him as swiftly and as suddenly as it had over the others. Indigo desperately reached out to put his power in a human. His discerning eye almost cost him his life, for his search for a suitable host was taking too long. He felt Gray closing in on him, but he at last found what he was looking for.

Xavier was born to normal parents, his father a doctor and his mother a secretary, but Xavier was nothing but. He was born with a serious medical condition that prevented him from developing as early as other children could. Because of the untiring efforts of his parents, his mental development was unhindered, possibly even augmented, but his physical development still left much to be desired. He was always shorter than other children his age, and as a result was picked on and ostracized. But then, when he was 8 years old, Indigo’s influence started to take hold of Xavier. He found his appearance being more and more drawn to the color, and he gradually began to recall the memories of being a color. The memories were beginning to torment him, and he was beginning to lose his mind, but Gold and Silver came to rescue him and took him to a safe haven, ridding his mind of the memories. Xavier is now 17 years old and stuck with everyone else under a large tree. He can feel something coming, but doesn't know what. In any case, he’s apprehensively waiting, with a feeling that things will never be the same.

Weapon: Xavier’s preferred fighting method is to fight from afar, for his physical size would leave him at a definite disadvantage in melee combat. Lacking the strength to wield a bow, Xavier instead looks to his throwing knives as dangerous fighting tools. With practice, he has acquired near pinpoint accuracy, but does not yet have a superb range. Rather than throw them with his hands, he uses his telekinesis to do so.

Lunacy DRIVE:

In his Lunacy DRIVE form, Xavier undergoes several bodily and clothing changes. His eyes, no longer behind glasses, become paler and are rid of all emotion. Markings that resemble the Third Eye appear on his forehead, accompanied by a radiant glow around his head. A wispy purple forcefield forms a circle around his feet and surrounds his entire body. He now dons a long, indigo robe that reaches down to his feet. Underneath this are a dark blue cape and sleeves, the cape also wrapping around his waist to cover what shouldn’t be left uncovered. In this form, Xavier’s mental prowess reaches new limits. Whereas he could usually only use his abilities to lift smaller objects such as his throwing knives, he can now lift and throw objects like cars at his enemies, and even control many objects at once. He can also inflict serious damage to enemies who have little mental resistance, short-circuiting their thoughts and leaving them incapacitated.

Spoiler:- credit:

Name: Marco Glace
    Color: Turquoise

Personality:

Marco is usually considered aloof and self-centered. He primarily focuses his attention inwards and will often operate independently of others. He doesn’t dislike people, nor does he mind working with them. He just finds it easier to work alone, and he will occasionally work with others if it proves to be a better option. Marco believes that working alone allows him to focus only on whatever goal he has to accomplish without worrying about others not pulling their weight.

Many people find Marco hard to talk because of his peculiar quirk of not showing any emotion. This leads to many awkward situations with others who do not know him very well. Marco does have emotions; the emotions are just not shown often or are very subtly shown. He is normally detached from most situations and not fully invested in them. This allows him a lot of flexibility in arranging his priorities or changing his allegiance when necessary. Marco has a hard time with developing genuine relationships and keeping them intact, because he is impartial towards relationships and people.

Marco possesses a large amount of willpower that comes from suppressing his emotions for so long. He usually can firmly hold his ground when he wants. His calm and distant nature gives him the ability to think clearly without influence from emotion. He is unmoved by emotional pleas, and many think of him to be cold-hearted. He would sell his own parents if it meant that it would lead to the best outcome. While he doesn’t often display emotion, he fully understands them. This lets him be able to manipulate the emotions of others, such as using a well placed remark to elicit the reaction that he wants. This is how Marco entertains himself sometimes. He also has knack for using sarcasm or making jokes at inappropriate times, like at a funeral.

Appearance:

Marco is a tall young man. He is slightly taller than six feet. He isn’t bulky, but he is not lean either. He has an athletic body type that he has developed from being involved in many sports throughout high school. He has always been considered one of the tallest people of his age group. He has broad shoulders and long legs to give him most of his height. Marco is very active and does a lot of physical activities, not out of enjoyment, but for the sake of doing them. He mostly participates in martial arts.

Marco has light brown skin that has red undertones to it. He has a sharp and angular face that many people think is quite handsome. Marco has impressive bone structure with his high cheekbones and strong jaw line. He has yet to grow any facial hair, so his face appears to be slightly boyish. Marco has a wide mouth and pouty lips.

Strangely enough, Marco was born with an unconventional hair color. This hair color never happens naturally, so the doctors who delivered him were definitely confused and so were his parents. His hair is a light shade of turquoise that is styled into a mass of loose curls. He has a pair of almond-shaped eyes that are also a vivid turquoise color, not the naturally found color of blue-green, but actually turquoise. Marco’s thick eyebrows are a darker shade of turquoise compared to the hair atop his head.

As a human, Marco dresses quite fashionably. This often shocks people. He isn’t sure why this happens so often. His family is actually quite wealthy. Marco spends the majority of his time shopping for clothes and has an extensive wardrobe of clothes. He has a large collection of unique and gaudy accessories. Marco’s accessories would be enough to capture the attention of anyone who looked at him, but something else manages to do this. If anyone was to look into his closet they would find various shades of one color, turquoise. Marco will not buy anything that isn’t turquoise or some variation of the color blue. Many people are shocked by this odd obsession, or to put it nicely quirk.

Currently, Marco wears a turquoise shirt, a pair of light blue pants, and a pair of dark blue boots. He has a small tattoo on his between his shoulder blades of a holly flower.

History:

Turquoise was a member of the tertiary colors that came into existence. He didn’t have much responsibility as color. His primary function was to mediate disputes, because he was often impartial and removed from the subject of the dispute. Turquoise would often wander about alone, not really feeling a need to interact with the other colors. When he would talk to them, it was normally to tease them a bit. It wasn’t long after Turquoise had been added to the pantheon that they found the color Brown. Brown had the ability to create life, and Turquoise was slightly interested in this ability. Once the humans were created, Turquoise would often pass the time by watching them squabble. He would occasionally instigate an argument as well.

Turquoise wasn’t too surprised when the humans decided to not worship the colors and show disrespect. Turquoise was not interested in the war that was between the humans and colors. He decided to stay away from it for awhile, but he grew bored with not having anyone to tease, so he reluctantly began to help the colors. He joined the other colors in waging war against the humans, not because he was offended by the actions of the humans, but because he did not have anything else to do. When Pink intervened and defended the humans, it didn’t take much for Turquoise to decide to join her in their defense of the humans. He used his persuasive skills to support Pink.

It seemed as if everything was going fine until Pink died; soon after other colors began to die. Turquoise was confused as to what was happening. He would have ignored the situation had it not concerned his own well-being. He did not have enough time to come up with a reasonable bargain to offer the threat know as Gray before it was upon him. Turquoise’s back up plan involved him seeking out a host to avoid being completely obliterated. He decided to store his essence in the child of a wealthy man and his wife.

Marco lived a comfortable life for a bit. His parents were concerned about his lack of interests, as well as his continuous suppressing of emotions. They couldn’t figure out what was happening. His parents noticed that he wasn’t opposed to doing different things; he just didn’t show an interest or emotional attachment to the activities that he did. Turquoise watched as the world was consumed by Gray. He was saved by Gold and Silver, who wiped his memories and saved him from Gray.

Marco grew up where Gold and Silver placed him. Now, as teen, Marco has become more of a stoic and resembles Turquoise even more. The threat known as Gray has found the hiding place that he and the other colors lived in and has launched an attack. Marco had a strange sense of déjŕ vu, and has now been drawn to an odd tree where he stands with a few other people that he has seen around. He isn’t sure what is going to happen next, nor does he care.

Weapon:

Marco wields a bow that is ornately designed to resemble several interlocking moons. He makes arrows using his ice abilities. He also carries a quiver of normal arrows.

Lunacy Drive:

In his lunacy form, Marco becomes very much like a prince. He wears a light cloak that is a pale blue color. His pants and shirt are also this color with blue designs. He also wears a pair of blue boots. In this form, his ice powers are much stronger and more refined. He can create localized blizzards, much deadlier weapons such as sharper and more durable arrows, and he can create complex ice constructs. With some focus, he can encase others in blocks of ice.
    Last edited by thesilverwolf; 5th May 2013 at 1:59 AM.

I edited his personality, but i have no clue if it is acceptable or not. Jean, help me! lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast