Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pokémon Rumble/Scramble U - Serebii's Discovery Thread

One thing this game annoyingly lacks is the ability to search for your Pokémon by species, type etc.

Near complete Pokémon and Location listings. Just need to finish up the challenges to get to the other places in the Variety Battle, Relaxing Battle and Challenge Battle modes, but that will likely take days

http://www.serebii.net/rumbleu/pokemon.shtml
    http://www.serebii.net/rumbleu/locations

If there's one complaint I have about this game, it's that the Challenges and Pokémon selection are counter-intuitive. Many challenges require a specific Pokémon to be complete. However, if you continue to collect the Pokémon, you may have inadvertently had it removed (as had just happened with my Palkia), plus there's no way to search for Pokémon with that move, or a species at all. It makes it harder to know where it is, especially as the Pokémon are all ordered by strength, not number

Just did a challenge and got a Genesect!

This new stage is brilliant. It's a play on the fable of the three little pigs. You control your Pokémon who team with three Tepig. Then, various Wolf-esque Pokémon (Poochyena, Zoroark etc.) appear to take down your three bases

Many challenges seem like they can only be done with multiple players, either due to the AI stupidity or not being able to cover all areas

The new stages are becoming fewer and further between in the unlocks

Currently have 501 Pokémon, done the majority of the challenges, but still, around 5 stages still elude me

Just been doing a new challenge level and this game gets incredibly difficult. Only one challenge level left, but don't know when that'll unlock. Still have a multitude of challenges and Pokémon to obtain. Still have a few variety levels and relax levels to unlock as well

Some of the challenges are time constrained. Have one that's "Complete on Friday". Another that's "Complete at night"

Some challenges are also impossible without other people. For example, there's one stage where beams of ice get shot from the sides but one of the challenges is to not be hit by any of the beams. Unfortunately, and most annoyingly, this counts the three AI players when you're playing single player, and obviously they don't get out of the way

Added a list of all the challenges we've unlocked. There's still some annoyingly listed as ???, but we'll figure them out

Been spending the last few hours doing Challenges. Slowly but surely getting that. Also getting Pokémon, which requires a lot of repeating of stages

Just two stages left to get. 70 more Pokémon to get (some are a right pain). Got a fair few challenges still eluding me though, and they're locking me off from various Pokémon

Just got to what I assume is the final battle (even though I have a Variety Battle to unlock). Basically it's a timed battle against all the legends. I got OHKO'd by a Palkia. Mewtwo is the boss, Arceus is the Challenge Bonus

It's really best not to use dragons in it as you will get OHKO'd

When Mewtwo comes into play, it plays the classic RB Legendary theme, but remixed. Fantastic

That level is incredibly hard. If you get hit by an attack from any of the semibosses, you're dead

Taking a break. Have 611 Pokémon now and just one stage left to unlock. Still missing a load of challenges across the game, no idea how to unlock

631 Pokémon, still have yet to unlock the final level. The last 18 Pokémon are going to be a pain to get.

Let me know what you want to see about this game and I'll do it in the meantime

Currently at 643 of 649 and still not unlocked the final level, assuming it will be unlocked at 649 which makes me wonder what is in it.

Gotta get a Cofagrigus in one level, Octillery, Horsea, Corphish and Crawdaunt in another, Arceus in the final one (which will be hard as it requires me to use a Master Capsule on Mewtwo which just isn't possible, time wise as far as I can see). Hopefully I'll have it done over the weekend.

Will get on figure features once mine arrive

Now at 647. The next two are to be very difficult though

648 of 649...it's going to be along day doing these challenges to get Arceus

I don't know when this will be done. This level is hard enough to complete, let alone within 200 seconds, or by capturing Mewtwo in the master capsule which appears really early on

Managed to do the within 200 seconds one. Now the Master Capsule. Came REALLY close earlier, but it hasn't given me any chances since. Will just repeat the level ad nauseum until it gives me the capsule at a sufficient point

Arceus get!

Final level has unlocked. Unfortunately it's just a "Defeat all the enemies" level with the enemies being all Unown. A bit anticlimactic if you ask me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12