Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Team Ultimate Nightmare: Lord Of Darkness!

Hows about 9am tomorrow england time?cuz I aint spossed to be up this late lol. If ya can male that that is fine. Oh and btw, ehat do ya want in return for the clones?

Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

Credit to SM

I offer all kinds of pokemon services to my league members, if it is allowed I'd like to post a link to my league forums thread where it has all the details of what a I do and a services request thread.

Quote Originally Posted by epicjirachifan View Post
    Hows about 9am tomorrow england time?cuz I aint spossed to be up this late lol. If ya can male that that is fine. Oh and btw, ehat do ya want in return for the clones?
    Um, that might not work; I think 9am for you is 4am for me lol. How about anywhere between 3pm-6pm for you? (10am-1pm for me)
    Also, I don't mind who you trade me in return. I'll PM you the details.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyx View Post
    Smogon and their "cookie cutter" builds are banned in the league I co lead over at metalkids. We over there can't stand Smogon's tier system for many reasons. We strongly encourage uniqueness and orignality at metalkids. Although, the Smogon guides I do give them credit for those as they are well written but that is all they will ever get from me lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayriu View Post
    Yeah, here we follow standard league rules as stated in the OP. We don't like there tier system as it does not encourage people to use what ever Pokémon they like, it sort of forces the use of under used Pokémon. We allow the use of minor legendary Pokémon which aren't on the banned list. But every so often I do like to break the normal rules and use my Deoxys, Reshiram etc. on my friends.
    I personally don't mind Smogon guides or their tier list. As a fan of Fighting Games, I like to see where my favorite characters (in this case, Pokemon) stand with the rest of the competitive community. Nothing is set in stone, and no matter what game you play, you use whoever you like regardless of what the masses claim or use. The tiers are there to help give both newcomers and veterans alike a general idea on how effective (or ineffective) that character is compared to the rest of the roster. Usually the strategies or builds that these competitive communities use are not far from how that particular character is supposed to be played. Now I'm not saying you have to play with a certain character that way, but usually that's how you are supposed to use them, based off either their stats, moves, etc. Again, not saying that Smogon (or any other community) has the final say, but I can see where they're coming from and what they're trying to get across.

Also, just to note, we actually don't play by official league rules, since we're using both OHKO and Evasion Clauses. Now I'm not trying to rile anyone up; I'm just keeping it real. In this sense, some people (like a certain challenger of our's who quit today) could say that we're no better than Smogon, with all our rules and restrictions. Not trying to start nothing, just trying to keep things in perspective. I like majority of the different Pokemon communities out there, so I'm good with whatever rule for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Puppetry View Post
    And by Minor Legendaries you mean? Because Latios wasn't listed the last time I checked and was told no by Wizard.
    He did? Last I checked (w/Wizard & Kayriu) I was told that Latios & Latias were fine, as long as they both met Official League standards (No Soul Dew Equipped). Did this change recently?
    Last edited by GoshinX03; 27th May 2013 at 3:37 AM.

Yeah sure I can trade then.
    as for latoas and latios I thaught that tou could use them in tournoment s witb no soul dew cuz I used my latias in yhe city's

Agression, Destruction.

Credit to SM

Hey guys, I am going to be away today so I won't be posting until probably 9ish (English time). I will talk to you all later, have a great day!
    Titles:
    Admin of Agent Division, Intermediate
    T.U.N. Scientist

Credit goes to epicjirachifan for the banner!

I play by official league rules, here they are:
    http://assets2.pokemon.com/assets/cm...nd_Formats.pdf

; ___ ;

I can use some of my more standard teams, hooray.
    Edit: so our mascot is ghost Pokemon, right?

Also, does anyone have a Shiny Chandelure with a Specific HP like HP Fighting 70, Ice 70, etc?
    Last edited by Puppetry; 27th May 2013 at 4:48 PM.

2DS FC: 4356-1023-6552

HELLO HELLO HELLO! yep just like i asked, we have a page 13!!! i am so proud of you all! though there was a slight hiccup part-way through with the discussion about smogon... but i'm glad you sorted it out between yourselves. as for me, my trip started out Shite but slowly got better... though i am sun-burned and very, very tired. i'll be on tomorrow but for now i will say goodnight and leave you with these replies to qoutes:

Official rules are official, sure. If 2 people played each other and one played by official rules and one with smogon rules, would it make the smogon rule player inferior? No it wouldn't. They both have equally good chances of beating each other. Smogon tourneys are a lot of fun. And it is much harder to find A Lot of Official Tournaments held by the officials. And by a lot I mean like at least 1 every week in your area.

And it really isn't the "pokemon's" full potential. It's the trainer behind them. It's like saying, "let the gun bring out its full potential."
    The gun won't do anything without the person behind it.

I'm not trying to shoot you down or anything. I just think you're undervaluing what Smogon did for the Pokemon community.
    i think we all know what smogon did, when people were using wifi to battle, official pokemon tournaments were all Infared based so there was no official rules per se and smogon came along, giving out rules that they thought were fair and easy to get used to... banning pokemon they classed as "ubers" and those that were over powered. Yes i agree that smogon did something good for the community... but it also created a "university" which people "studied" in... (i'm using quotes because i find the whole idea to be complete *bleep* but it's their words so i will use them) and these people became incredibly snobby, showing off how they "studied" in the university and that meant they were the best trainers ever... and then a few like myself came along and brushed them aside showing them how pathetic they were being, but more and more came and my hatred for smogon grew deeper and deeper until it has been cemented down, rivited and smashed so deep it will never be released.

their time came and went, now that the official pokemon team brought out the official rules those are the ones i respect since they know best... or at least in my opinion they do, others may agree or disagree as much as they like, it makes no difference to me. i try my best to follow these rules as best i can and fight against the tyrany that smogon has become.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyx View Post
    Smogon and their "cookie cutter" builds are banned in the league I co lead over at metalkids. We over there can't stand Smogon's tier system for many reasons. We strongly encourage uniqueness and orignality at metalkids. Although, the Smogon guides I do give them credit for those as they are well written but that is all they will ever get from me lol.
    i must say that is a very (for a lack of a better word) adult way of seeing things... yeah i know you are an adult but i've seen some pretty childish adults... especially on the internet... hahaha and i agree with you, smogon deffinately has it's uses for those who want to read more so than practice, which seems to be a lot... i'd rather find out my strategies by playing pokemon rather than reading about it but that's my personal preffrence. and we try to encourage the same though here at serebii smogon is held with an almost royal regard... so we get a lot of hatemail. still i haven't stopped now and never will.

Quote Originally Posted by GoshinX03 View Post
    Um, that might not work; I think 9am for you is 4am for me lol. How about anywhere between 3pm-6pm for you? (10am-1pm for me)
    Also, I don't mind who you trade me in return. I'll PM you the details.

I personally don't mind Smogon guides or their tier list. As a fan of Fighting Games, I like to see where my favorite characters (in this case, Pokemon) stand with the rest of the competitive community. Nothing is set in stone, and no matter what game you play, you use whoever you like regardless of what the masses claim or use. The tiers are there to help give both newcomers and veterans alike a general idea on how effective (or ineffective) that character is compared to the rest of the roster. Usually the strategies or builds that these competitive communities use are not far from how that particular character is supposed to be played. Now I'm not saying you have to play with a certain character that way, but usually that's how you are supposed to use them, based off either their stats, moves, etc. Again, not saying that Smogon (or any other community) has the final say, but I can see where they're coming from and what they're trying to get across.

Also, just to note, we actually don't play by official league rules, since we're using both OHKO and Evasion Clauses. Now I'm not trying to rile anyone up; I'm just keeping it real. In this sense, some people (like a certain challenger of our's who quit today) could say that we're no better than Smogon, with all our rules and restrictions. Not trying to start nothing, just trying to keep things in perspective. I like majority of the different Pokemon communities out there, so I'm good with whatever rule for whatever reason.

He did? Last I checked (w/Wizard & Kayriu) I was told that Latios & Latias were fine, as long as they both met Official League standards (No Soul Dew Equipped). Did this change recently?
    OHKO is not an official rule?... strange, the two tournaments i took part in had those... still if this is the case then i will remove it, as for the evasion...um ...not too sure why that's their, originally someone else wrote the OP and probably put it in, i'm surprised i didn't notice it before... removing it now.

; ___ ;

Also, does anyone have a Shiny Chandelure with a Specific HP like HP Fighting 70, Ice 70, etc?
    our mascots are gengar and haunter but that's only of importance for art. you don't need one on your team or anything like that.

Leader of the clan T.U.N Lords of Darkness
    White FC 2624 2821 5234
    White2 FC 4900 6256 6560
    my Trade shop Elite 4 of the TUN League
    Win: 52. Draw: 1. Lose: 3

we are now on Xat! http://xat.com/TUNLordsOfDarkness

Welcome back wiz!
    Can someone please give me some guidance on ev training? Cuz I didn't know what it was until a few weeks ago and my pokemon are pretty hopeless. Can I have some tips?

Agression, Destruction.

Credit to SM

Welcome back Wizard! Glad you made it back safely from your trip, although sucks you got sunburned though; I've always been intrigued by that lol. Anyway, thanks for addressing everyone's messages and concerns. It is greatly appreciated (^_^).

I don't really care about Smogon's forum. I just enjoy playing their tiers. And you don't really need to just play a single type of Tiered Pokemon. For example, I used to have a claydol on my team cause it was my 2nd favorite Pokemon for awhile.

But I'll let everything drop. It makes me look like a total rear.
    Gomennassaiiiii ; ~ ;

Quote Originally Posted by epicjirachifan View Post
    Welcome back wiz!
    Can someone please give me some guidance on ev training? Cuz I didn't know what it was until a few weeks ago and my pokemon are pretty hopeless. Can I have some tips?
    send me a PM on your pokemon team and i'll give you some advice.

Quote Originally Posted by GoshinX03 View Post
    Welcome back Wizard! Glad you made it back safely from your trip, although sucks you got sunburned though; I've always been intrigued by that lol. Anyway, thanks for addressing everyone's messages and concerns. It is greatly appreciated (^_^).
    yes it was... odd... at first it was like an omen, the balljoint on the front right wheel gave out and it smashed up the front of the car, we got that fixed...in the rain... and freezing cold winds... for 5 hours... then on the motorway the exhaust exploded falling in half... which was scary THEN the caravans front wheel fell down as we went over a bump, tearing it to shreds and sending sparks all over the place.

so it was pretty rough getting there but once i did i enjoyed myself.

I don't really care about Smogon's forum. I just enjoy playing their tiers. And you don't really need to just play a single type of Tiered Pokemon. For example, I used to have a claydol on my team cause it was my 2nd favorite Pokemon for awhile.

But I'll let everything drop. It makes me look like a total rear.
    Gomennassaiiiii ; ~ ;
    i have no problem if you enjoy using smogon tiers, after all everyone is different and will like different things. nobody will hate you for it, i certainly wont. we just don't agree with what smogon has become, some of us hate the tiers as well but that may be due to simpler reasons like a favourite pokemon being called OU or something.

White FC 2624 2821 5234
    White2 FC 4900 6256 6560

; ___ ;

This may be late, but I can breed pretty much anything, if you want a shiny chandelure with a specific HP, just let me know, just give me some time and don't ask for shadow tag

Also, I'm back~~

Edit: Wow, so I seee "GomenesaiiiiI~~~" and my first reponse is like "NERD!" but then I remember that I just got home from an anime convention where i spent $300 on random art... And I also got my custom vi playmat commission completed. Then I'm just like... v.v maybe I shouldn't have thoughts like that, lul.

Anyways, Does anyone know anyone that can get me a legit naive flawless meloetta? I'm highly interested and would be willing to trade multiple flawless shinies or specific HP shiny pokemon. She's like my fav... and when I say this I mean, I have 2 meloetta keychains on my backpack and a large plush toy in my car... T_T. I also have an issue with being a massive perfectionist, and so I really want a flawless one or else it'll just rot in my boxes.... If anyone knows, please PM me? ^^;
    Last edited by Arkayna; 28th May 2013 at 1:45 PM.
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/9bd3yh.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Arkayna View Post
    This may be late, but I can breed pretty much anything, if you want a shiny chandelure with a specific HP, just let me know, just give me some time and don't ask for shadow tag

Also, I'm back~~

Edit: Wow, so I seee "GomenesaiiiiI~~~" and my first reponse is like "NERD!" but then I remember that I just got home from an anime convention where i spent $300 on random art... And I also got my custom vi playmat commission completed. Then I'm just like... v.v maybe I shouldn't have thoughts like that, lul.

Anyways, Does anyone know anyone that can get me a legit naive flawless meloetta? I'm highly interested and would be willing to trade multiple flawless shinies or specific HP shiny pokemon. She's like my fav... and when I say this I mean, I have 2 meloetta keychains on my backpack and a large plush toy in my car... T_T. I also have an issue with being a massive perfectionist, and so I really want a flawless one or else it'll just rot in my boxes.... If anyone knows, please PM me? ^^;
    hahaha i have 2 gengar plushies, 1 haunter plushy, magnets of both, stickers and various cards of them including the very first ones, pogs of both... and a few other things... so it's kinda obvious i love gengar and haunter xD
    i can take a look around as i have a trade shop, but i can't promise anything. also have you been able to work on clan banners?

White FC 2624 2821 5234
    White2 FC 4900 6256 6560

You can't copy me.

I'm the Meloetta person here.

Just kidding.

I have an extra UT naive one. I just need to check its IVS.

Edit: I said that so people won't understand what I'm saying :3
    And because I just rewatched TWGOK over and the first Ep. One of the main characters kept saying it over and over after feeding the main character some food from hell and was on the toilet for ages xD

Edit: 31/31/31/31/31/30
    HP Ice 70

if you want it, then take it.
    Meloettas Speed doesn't matter since it outspeeds most Pokemon in Pirouette and losing 1 point doesn't really affect its ability to outrun certain threats in Aria.
    Last edited by Puppetry; 28th May 2013 at 5:29 PM.

Would love it puppetry, PM me an arrangement, and also can we discuss how to use it exactly? As you know, I'm kind of new.

Wiz, I haven't had time to work on anything all week/weekend. We were working on costumes throughout the entire week and then the con was friday-monday. I can start doing stuff now, but of course I'm also at work today >.< I don't know if I said this but I'm generally hella busy, so aside from breeding orders most stuff takes me a bit. Also goshin, I owe you a ditto, I haven't forgotten, just insanely busy, and did you request IVs less than 30? I don't recall...

Would love it puppetry, PM me an arrangement, and also can we discuss how to use it exactly? As you know, I'm kind of new.

Wiz, I haven't had time to work on anything all week/weekend. We were working on costumes throughout the entire week and then the con was friday-monday. I can start doing stuff now, but of course I'm also at work today >.< I don't know if I said this but I'm generally hella busy, so aside from breeding orders most stuff takes me a bit. Also goshin, I owe you a ditto, I haven't forgotten, just insanely busy, and did you request IVs less than 30? I don't recall...
    Yes, I did, Ivs less than 30 in Speed. I'll shoot you another PM, and thanks!

I might change my sig soon if anyone wants it, just LMK and I can change name

Edit: Blah I'm so bored and no one is around, I want to learn but it's so hard to find anyone to talk to...
    Last edited by Arkayna; 29th May 2013 at 2:19 AM.

Actually. I'm here xD
    I took a nap but I'm here.

Lies. I PM you and you no respond! lolol. Being stuck at work sucks :/ If anyone can help me find a shiny flawless latios, I would be willing to breed some things or do whatever I can. I like his color v.v lol

Edit: This being because Puppetry recommended I replace one of my dudes with a Latios. Can I actually use him in our battles or no?

^^
    I'm trading someone this week for a Shiny Latios, although I won't be sure what it's IVs are until I get it. I doubt it's flawless or he would've stated otherwise. Would you like me to clone it for you regardless, just to have in your collection? (at the very least)

Lies. I PM you and you no respond! lolol. Being stuck at work sucks :/ If anyone can help me find a shiny flawless latios, I would be willing to breed some things or do whatever I can. I like his color v.v lol

Edit: This being because Puppetry recommended I replace one of my dudes with a Latios. Can I actually use him in our battles or no?
    you can use it in battles, send me what pokemon your thinking of replacing with latios as well as the rest of the team your using. i'll take a look and see if it will be better

White FC 2624 2821 5234
    White2 FC 4900 6256 6560

Quote Originally Posted by the original Wizard View Post
    you can use it in battles, send me what pokemon your thinking of replacing with latios as well as the rest of the team your using. i'll take a look and see if it will be better
    I have almost finished making the full changes to my team. I don't know if it will be ready for this weekend.
    Titles:
    Admin of Agent Division, Intermediate
    T.U.N. Scientist

Credit goes to epicjirachifan for the banner!

I play by official league rules, here they are:
    http://assets2.pokemon.com/assets/cm...nd_Formats.pdf

im just going to use a more fun oriented team.

May I make banners for everyone?
    Saying TUN Lords of darkness *insert username here.* and they would all be diffrent. I am against clone/ duplicate banners. Its just lazy and booring.
    If thats ok, injust need to know what pokemon/trainers/characters/pics and genral colour scheme for ya banners. If you dont wantt one, thats ok too.
    (Ps sorry about this.... I just get bored because my shop getts a really small amout of buisness...oh well.)

Agression, Destruction.

Credit to SM

well, i think you should make custom ones for those who want them. and the general ones for new arriving members and so on.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast