Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cross x S[i]N - RP

Dante Fierro
    Aries/Envy
    The Deck || Cruise Ship
    Black Lake

What ... is ... happening to me ...?
    Dante couldn't move a single muscle. It was as if he was petrified. The mark on his forehead burned, his body burned, his sword burned and then darkness struck. It was mere seconds when a red-winged demon, wielding dual sickles, appeared. Dante quickly turned. A demon!?

He saw as the avian creature shot a lightning bolt at the Leviathan beast. The attack did nothing more than enrage the monstrous dragon. "Rooooooooar!" The massive dragon shouted yet another powerful impact toward the fast-sinking ship. Dante rapidly held his ground and took cover with his flaming Inferno held up horizontally. The blow was so powerful it dragged Dante several feet backward but still he managed to keep on his feet.

Suddenly, white liquid began to ooze through the walls, taking shape of a woman with black hair. She mumbled something but Dante didn't pay attention. Another demon ... He thought. It seems this one comes from the black waters ...

Two demons and the Leviathan ... Dante wouldn't go down without a fight. Despite one of the demons attacking the Leviathan, it was too early to start trusting ... Besides, a powerful force within him was reacting very negatively to these two.

Dante stared down the two demons, deciding to quickly finish the weaker one and then go after the bigger fish. The cold-blooded youth locked his elbow in an upright position to cover his face, he dragged his sword with his other hand and ferociously charged the woman, smashing his giant-sword at her seconds before impacting her head-on.

He quickly pulled out from the uplift of debris and went after the red-winged demon. Dante scattered across the wreck and got withing firing distance. He held two fingers to his mouth and blew a powerful fireball at his opponent, hoping it would hit ...

((OoC: Please see DT for some updates on powers. To those affected in this post, my attacks obviously don't have to hit, I'll trust you'll find a way to make this fun! Also, ladies and gentleman, feel free to go Constellation Form in various parts of the ship and have a good go at it with one another!))

War's Dark Army - The strongest, baddest, Pokemon around. [Credit: The Awesome *Jean Grey*]

(OOC: I'll make a short post so that Lost can continue with the dance and drop Evie. Yeah, Lost...you can have Asher dance the tango with Evie and make him lose his grip. I'll follow up with the attack.)

Evgeniya Sergeyevna Chernova
    Lupus/Wrath
    Ballroom

Evie watched as the two guards took the masked boy off to his room, standing up as she did. The music had suddenly changed from a waltz into what sounded like a sultry tango. Another man wearing a wing-shaped half mask had asked the crossdressing male to dance with him, perhaps thinking that the latter was a woman. Evie was sorely tempted to run back to her room and get her camera to take a picture of the unfolding dance. It was just so difficult to resist some good boy-on-boy action in this setting, in her opinion at least.

She then remembered that someone had asked her to dance earlier and looked to her side at the speaker. It was a small redhead dressed in a vibrant, maple leaf inspired dress with a full skirt. A red mask covered one of the person's eyes and his or her hair was short. Evie looked at the redhead carefully. The gown looked like it had bulges, and the child was pretty thin, which pointed to girl. On the other hand, his or her hair was short, and his face not particularly soft, which skewed masculine. There was only one way to find out for herself, without causing a big uproar at least. She placed both her hands around the person's neck and felt around.

"Don't scream, or else." She growled. After a few moments, she finally felt what she needed and let go of him. Adam's Apple. This person was most definitely male.

"Spasibo. Now, you asked me for a dance?" She said as she extended a hand towards him.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

"Ashe"r von Irre
    Sagittarius/Envy
    Ball Room

Asher finally got the attention of the woman, after she had a dance with what looked like a drunken penguin. He had a good laugh watching him flail around drunk, and also told many boys that he was a girl. She seemed to be sizing him up, and then suddenly grasped her hands around Asher's neck

"Don't scream, or else." She growled. After a few moments, she let go, leaving a weird feeling in Asher's throat.

"Spasibo. Now, you asked me for a dance?" She said as she extended a hand towards him.

"Why yes, you are such a beautiful Mädchen," Asher replied, taking her hand and started to dance with her. The two danced in silence, due to the awkward size difference between them. It was a simple dance at first, and then came onto the Tango music.

"Just so you know, if you are what I think you are, I have something very valuable you might be interested in," Asher told her, with the two of them starting to dance

"If you're interested, meet me here tomorrow night, I'm sure no one would refuse an invitation from me," Asher continued, the dance starting to get harder strained on him

"After all, not trusting a lunatic is somethign very dangerous, wont you say so? If you play me game, I'll have a nice reward for you, a Black Pearl," Asher told her as they started to do the last part of the tango. Her started to lift her up, giving everyone an impress sight to see, but his arms soon gave away and she landed on top of him

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have taken that role in the dance! I can pay you a fee or perhaps a free painting!" Asher squeaked in a high, girlish voice. He then turned his voice back to normal and whispered into her ear "I'll see you there then."

He got up, and offered his hands towards her to help her up. Once everything was sorted through things worked out relatively well. He asked his aunt to be excused, before seeing a fair maiden who had a very colorful sort of hair. He waved to her and then returned back to his room.

-
    Cruise Ship Deck

Asher walked out onto the deck in what was acceptable casual war, a simple tee and his shorts. Of course his sleeves were on, but people couldn't really see them in the dark. He looked up at the deck, seeing all of the disgustingly romantic actions everyone seemed to be participating in. He started to laugh a little, trying to make sure he was under control. He looked to see a giant island fastly approaching the ship. He quickly dialed his aunt

"Yes Asher?" She asked worryingly

"Put all the art in the water-proof luggage and get to the deck and ignore all orders from the ship" He warned

"Why is that?" She asked confused

"You'll find out soon enough..." He ominously replied to her before hanging up, seeing the giant island starting to emerge.

A head started to appear, and let out a giant roar, instantly causing a crater at the front of the ship. Asher took cover in a doorway, the deadliest, but safest place he could be right now. Looking outside he could see a fantastic array lights and colors on the deck, but felt himself uncontrollably laughing.

He felt something sort of awaken from his body, and he was enveloped in a swam of maple leaves, and closed his eyes. When he opened them once more, he was landing in a fight with the giant beast, and three other earthly beings. Though, looking at them closely he could sort of recognize them.

"Hey, My. Glutton! When did your skin turn so white!?" Asher exclaimed, pulling his new scarf over his mouth, and then looked at Selena

"Oh look, it's Royal Bitch Miss Pandora XI herself! What can you do, turn into flowers?" Asher asked in a kiddish tone, before summoning a roar. He looked behind him and was surprised he had a lion's tail. He felt on top of his head and felt lion's ears as well, and a new hood. The scarf he was wearing seemed to end in a trail of maple leaves

"And we also have the Drunkard! Hye you idiot, why are you aiming at Miss Pandora and not the dragon!? " Asher shouted, looking at the Leaviathan

"Ah whatever, this looks fun. So much fun! Fun enough were I can easily rip you all apart limb from limb!" He exclaimed, erecting a small slasher smile, and spouted another roar once more. The swarm of maple leaves started to form again, this time surrounding the Dragon.

Asher tried to fraw his trusty knife, but instead only found one in his sleeve, and his eyes went into shock

"The Maple Splitter, I have to tell Clair I found it," Asher muttered solemnly, before looking at the dragon.

"Hey Dragon, how would you like it if everything started to burn!" Asher screamed, transforming his weapon into his bow from and shot a couple of arrows, before somehow lighting the leaves on fire.

(OOC: I think I got carried away with the Mild Lunatic Asher)

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Andre Bellamy
    Leo/Greed
    Ballroom, Cruise Ship

The girl started to get nervous when Andre asked his question. "The hell?! What do you think? It's not as if I...****, whatever. It's the damn Green Fairy!" Her face was turning bright red.

"Oh ma chčrie, there's no need to be embarrassed. L'amour is a wonderful thing. And the more people you have to share it with, the better. J'ai raison, non?"

"Who are you anyway?"

Andre chuckled. "If I'm not mistaken, I believe the purpose of these masks is so we don't reveal our identity." He pulled his new friends closer to himself, and grined. "For now, let's just enjoy each others company. We can get to know each other better a little better later."

And then the male fell foward, out of his grip, and into the girl's arm. Andre chuckled again, and looked at the girl. "Mademoiselle, you're a beautiful woman. You don't need to resort to drugs to get a man." But she seemed to busy trying to revive the guy, that she didn't notice his answer.

And now Andre was alone again, and he was a little sad that his new friends had to leave so suddenly. Fortunately, he wasn't alone for long. A tanned young man with an exotic sounding accent approached him. "Excuse me, Seńora, would you like to dance," he asked shyly. Andre giggled, making sure it sounded high pitched and girly. Acting lessons were very helpful in that regard. His disguise was apparently better than he thought. "Ya know it takes two to tango," he said as he put out his hand for him to accept.

Andre gave a smile and gently placed his hand in his. He never refused an offer from a potential friend. Especially from one as attractive as this one was. The young man pulled him closer and placed his other hand down his lower back. "Wow! So firm! You must work out, huh?" Andre nodded, and let out another feminine laugh. The man then moved Andre in a little closer to himself. "Ready, mi amor?" The music started to play and they danced. The guy was a good dancer. He moved across the floor, following the rhythm of the music, and Andre just followed his lead.

Occasionally, he would lift him up lightly, which Andre noticed his companion strained a little to do. "Wow, you sure are a little heavier than most," he said jokingly with a small chuckle. Most women he knew would be offended by that comment, but Andre wasn't a woman, so he let it slide.

---

The music was nearing it's end and the man finished by dipping Andre low. He got a little worried that his wig would fall off, but thankfully it didn't. He lifted Andre back up and gave him a smile. "That was amazing. Sexy I should say!"

And now the jig was up, and now it was time to reveal the truth. "Why, thank you." Andre said, in his normal, male voice, then giving him a kiss on the cheek. If he didn't get the idea now, then he never would. Andre still hoped they could be friends, but the guy ran off in a huff before he had a chance to say anything further. "Wait come back!" He tried to reach out to him, but he got lost in the crowd, and Andre was alone again.

Just then, a voice on the intercom told everyone to head to their room calmly, but the ballroom was a mess. Andre tried to get to his own room through the chaotic crowd, but doing that in an expensive dress, high heels, and expensive jewelry holding him down was rather difficult.

Andre's room

As he made his way back to his room, he started to remove his costume so he could move a little faster. He was only in a pair of pink silk boxers with red hearts on them by the time he made it to his destination. As he dropped his things on the floor, the windows on the other side of the room suddenly started to shatter and the glass spread across the room. Andre covered his eyes, then ran to the window to get a look at what was happening. All he could see was something dark looming in the distance, and cannons firing shots at it, but to no avail. At that moment, Andre suddenly dropped to the floor. He suddenly felt a sharp pain throughout his entire body. Almost like he was on fire. A transformation was starting to take place.

When the sensation subsided, Andre got off the floor, and saw that he had changed dramatically. He was now wearing a fuchsia grecian toga, and a pair of matching sandals on his feet. He had golden stripe tattoos all over his body, his neatly groomed blonde hair had gotten messier, and he grew ears and a tail similar to that of a lion.

Andre held out his hand and instinctively shouted "Arbalčte de Soleil!" He didn't know why he did that, or how he knew to say it, but when he did, a golden crossbow appeared in his hand. The young man nodded, and proceeded to kick down the door and walked out.

---

A different part of this ship.

Andre walked through the hallways as if he were looking for something, he had his bow held out ready to fire an arrow. He wasn't sure what it was, but something was driving him to wander this boat. He was worried about that for a second, but once It took control, he found himself not really caring anymore.

---

Constellation Form (I should probably put a different facial expression but... meh. :/)

Last edited by Monster Guy; 3rd July 2013 at 9:44 PM.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Lupus/Wrath
    Ballroom

"Why yes, you are such a beautiful Mädchen." The young teenager replied as he accepted Evie's hand and led her out to dance. The tango music started out slow, but gradually grew more vivacious. The red-haired boy who naturally took the male role was more than a good head shorter than the six-feet-tall, twenty-two-year-old, which made dancing with him difficult and rather awkward to boot. Him wearing a dress did not help his case as he tried to lead.

"Just so you know, if you are what I think you are, I have something very valuable you might be interested in. If you're interested, meet me here tomorrow night, I'm sure no one would refuse an invitation from me." He whispered. Evie looked at the boy, confused. He knew her...saw her? She never remembered playing against someone his age, and she was sure of that. He then offered her a reward right after, which did not make things clearer. Raising an eyebrow, she decided to play along in his game.

"Really now? You do know my real name is not Evelyn Black, right? Close, but not exactly." She replied as he executed a low dip. He then followed up with a lift, or at least an attempt at it. He did manage to lift Evie off the ground, but not for long, as the skinny teenager suddenly lost his grip and dropped her. She fell right on top of him, butt-first.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have taken that role in the dance! I can pay you a fee or perhaps a free painting!" He quickly apologized before whispering something into Evie's ear. The latter however was sore and her pride was wounded.

"Just what were you implying with that?! I got knockers!" She snarled, threatening to open the front of her tailcoat as she pushed herself back up, ignoring his hand. I could do it myself, she thought. The tango music was still playing. Deciding that she had enough misfortune for the night, she headed back to her room.

Room 713

Evie drank another gulp of vodka as she breathed in. What was up with tonight anyway? A boy collapsing on her, another one dropping her, and a third one...she shook her head as she set her bottle down. She took a look into her bag and found her camera. Grinning mischievously, she decided that maybe, something good was bound to happen after all. Perhaps she could catch the two boys still dancing? Holding on to it, she headed back to the door of her room.

Before she could reach the door however, she suddenly felt the room shake, followed by the shattering of glass. Looking back, she saw that her bottle had fell and broke on the floor. Another shake, which nearly made Evie lose her balance as the glass on the windows cracked and started breaking. Looking down at herself, she decided to change back into her civilian clothing while she still could. Taking out the low-cut layered cropped top, minishorts, gloves and boots she wore earlier from inside her bag, she proceeded to quickly change, throwing on her leather jacket afterwards. She looked at the broken window once more and saw the cannons firing at...whatever it was.

Evie decided that she had to move out quickly. Swinging the door open, she made her way out and into the hallway. The deck was not too far away from her room, and deciding to go there, she sprinted in that direction, pushing herself into the crowds. There was chaos and panic as everyone scrambled to find a safe place. She was near the entrance to the deck now and could now see what exactly the cannons were firing at. A long, massive serpentine creature.

Before Evie could move on past the doors leading out, a force slammed her against one of the walls and bound her with a cold, icy darkness that refused to let her go. It twisted around her and threatened to devour her into its frigid shadows.

After the sensation ravaged her, it finally let her go, dropping her from against the wall. Evie got back on her feet and looked down, only to see herself dressed differently...and armed. A black leather corset cinched her upper body, open in front and partially held together by crimson strings, exposing her prominent cleavage, and a matching black leather thong served as her bottoms. Around her hips was a thick, black belt with silver spikes around it, some hanging chains and a silver skull buckle adorning its front. On her feet were high-heeled black buckled leather boots that went all the way up her thighs. Her black fingerless gloves were trimmed with what she knew was wolf fur, and a black, studded collar encircled her neck. Lastly, on her back was a mantle made entirely out of dark metal chains with skull-shaped links, the tips ending in bigger metal pieces shaped like wolf's heads. This was not the strangest change however. As Evie ran and looked at her faint reflection in the glass, she saw that two wolf ears had sprouted out of her head, its fur a pale blonde shade as her hair. Ditto for the long, furry tail that had sprouted from her behind.

The other strange change was the large, black six-pointed throwing star with icy blue edges that had appeared in her hand. She raised it up, then swung it experimentally. She threw it forward and watched it fly, before hitting a wall and returning to her. Morozko. The name just entered her mind, and looking at her weapon, she knew it pretty much fitted its namesake well. Seeing the open doors, she rushed through, faster than before as she managed to reach the deck.

There's more of them? Damn, just damn!

One of them wielded a burning sword and had horns, another looked rather avian and had two sickles. A third was female, with black hair and wearing a white dress...with a wand to boot. Evie had to stop herself from suddenly laughing out loud.

What? A magical princess?

Evie then suddenly recognized the faces of the two males. One of them was none other than the one who had collapsed, the one with the horns. The other one vaguely reminded her of the spicy male who had danced with the cross dressing blond. Nearby was also the redhead, also armed. What was going on?

"Alright, two could play at this game." She murmured as she prepared Morozko, before coating it in ice, freezing air consequently surrounding it as she looked around for a target. Deciding on the avian-looking male, she flung the frigid weapon at him.

OOC: Evie's Constellation Form...

Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 8th May 2013 at 5:10 PM.

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Elias Weigel
    Virgo/Sloth
    Ballroom, Cruise Ship.

Elias minded his own business for most of the cruise, he heard a few catcalls by men in his direction. They were all the same, ‘Babe, beauty.’ Elias laughed, if only they actually knew they probably wouldn’t be this interested. He sometimes thought that maybe he should just wear a nametag that said ‘please call me a boy’. He had definitely been born the wrong gender, but he had to admit, he liked being able to dress like a girl and not be mocked for it.

Elias sat at a table, pulling out a couple of fags and pulling on to his lips. He certainly hadn’t seen any ‘no smoking signs’, so he would do as he pleased. He smirked and blew smoke in front of him, he loved the feeling, it calmed him down. He was actually quite impressed that no one had asked him to dance, but he certainly wasn’t bothered. That was, until he saw a pretty looking young woman with red hair. She seemed to be enjoying the party, she gave a small wave to Elias, who returned it with a pleasant grin and a smile. Pretty looking young woman, Elias decided to go see where she was going. Maybe have more of a word with her.

Elias stood, adjusting his dress as he attempted to follow the woman. However, he lost sight of her once she entered the elevator. He cursed at himself but didn’t have time to think of a back up plan for long...

He was taken swept off his feet, falling on his arse on the hard ground. He cursed as the lights flickered, wondering what could have possibly happened. He rushed to the window and looked out of it, seeing a large black creature coming towards the ship. He rolled his eyes, what a bloody deal breaker. He knew this cruise was too good to be true. He began rushing towards the deck, until a large pain struck him in his chest. He fell to the ground in pain, clutching his breast in one hand. Christ, everything hurt right now. He felt like he was going to pass out, and all his female body could do was shiver in pain.

When he got back up, his appearance was much different. He was wearing a long yellow dress with a red robe and holding a long golden staff. He smirked and clutched the weapon. Walking slowly towards the deck.

Demetrius
    Pisces/Sloth
    crew rooms

Demetrius stroked his mustache, thinking about what to do now. After he'd finished eating, raven-mask had already gone and the beauty queen... well he wasn't quite sure He couldn't think of it at the moment, and he didn't really care either. One of the other official crew members had started asking him questions and he figured hanging around the ballroom wouldn't be quite as fun if the guy continued. So he got away himself, grabbed a couple more drinks on his way out, then headed off down the hall. One way or another, he found himself back in his room (although not after entering into another man's room, having some fun at the guy's embarrassment, then being shoved off to his actual room).

There was supposed to be some band playing on another part of the ship. That could be fun. Maybe the lights would even be low enough to steal a kiss or two. There was always work... bah, forget the work. He was in a comfortable place right now, which meant that he should... um... well do something fun. Hopefully the ship was as generous with booze elsewhere as it had been... at that place he'd last been. Yeah. Wheee, go have fun! That was the purpose of a cruise ship, right?

The the lights turned red and sirens blared. There was an announcement about staying in their rooms. Forget that. There was some concert around and Demetrius was going to try sneaking into it. Concert Crashing Plan Number 19, go! He decided to grab his bag, just in case of... whatever, it might help. At least changing clothes if the crew uniform didn't get him in.

He didn't make it far down the hall before he crashed into the wall. But it wasn't his fault! It was the ship's, which had the nerve to shudder as if hit by a great impact. Demetrius continued down the hall, thinking about a concert and wondering what all the lights and panic were about. The air was so red that it was like the test drills back at... back at the plant...

“Don't need to bother about that now,” he grumbled, shifting his bag and continuing ahead. He kept close to the wall in case of another collision or whatever. However, the ship began to tilt and by the time he made it to the elevator there, it was harder than usual to keep his balance.

Somebody shoved him into the elevator, then got it to the upper levels. Demetrius wasn't paying much attention, though. No matter how hard he tried to think of other things, this incident was giving him chills. Normally, he only remembered this stuff when he was really sober. The capitol of Eternus was unaffected, but off in a corner of the nation, now under careful watch and guard, a part of the land was blocked off from the rest. They were still working on repairing that land, where he had once lived. He had worked in a power plant there, and...

The burns and sickness were horrible; the doctors said that it was a miracle he had been alive, living as close as he did to the plant. And since he was one of the few surviving workers, the police had wanted to question him. A lot.

“Were you satisfied at your job?”

“Of course,” he said, although it had been a millstone hanging around his neck. “It was a job to be proud of, since very few were qualified to do it.” Those who were qualified usually had more interesting options out there, chances he hadn't taken.

“What was the condition of the three generator chambers when you got off work?”

“It was in acceptable parameters,” he said. But as they kept questioning him, he recalled how a few numbers had been unusual. Just outside of the safety range, but he had just wanted the shift to end by that point.

The meltdown had occurred hours later, so it should have been the responsibility of the next shift's mage engineer to catch the problem. But if he'd brought up the problem back then...

If he'd done something...

Demetrius took a few steps into the upper hall, a few people rushing by him in panic over the situation. He was trying to pay attention to it in order to get his mind off those lingering memories. Going to take a drink from one of the bottles he'd snatched from the ballroom, he found that it was already empty. He spent a moment studying the rim of the bottle, a brown ring that had an amber-like glow in the emergency lighting. But down there was a space that seemed like there was no escape.

An icy feeling enveloped him, successfully taking his mind off everything else. The shock of it, the tilt of the ship, and his general drunken coordination conspired to knock him onto his hands and knees. For a brief moment, darkness enveloped him like the ocean pulling him to his death.

No, he wasn't going to give in to that despair. That could only happen if all his fun was taken away from him. And there still had to be some fun out there to find.

Once the feeling passed, he found himself still kneeling on the floor. He was no longer in uniform, though. Instead, he was dressed as though he were a battle mage: silver chain mail, armored boots, a magic coat. Long strands of dark blue hair dangled in front of his vision and it took a moment for him to recognize it as his own, somehow.

“I didn't think to check those drinks for hallucinogenics,” he grumbled to himself. Some people liked to take the risk, but usually he avoided them after seeing a really bad trip the first time he tried one. But what was the meaning of this?

Did he even really care about it? He patted his hip and thankfully found his trusty flask still there. He pulled it out from under the coat and took a quick drink form it. While it was most assuredly his flask (he knew the feel of its magic better than the back of his hand), it also looked different, now silver to match the rest of this strange outfit. What was with this cloak anyhow?

All of a sudden, information about the cloak was dumped into his head, faster than his usual speed of thought. 'Cloak of Vials- Potion 1: Cure 1 Potion 2: Antidote Potion 3....' and it went faster and faster, so fast that he couldn't even comprehend it. For a moment, he thought it was going to rip right out of is brain and kill him. He wouldn't even mind that, at least for a moment...

Then it stopped, leaving the blare of the siren and a few hysterical people in the hall with him. Vials? Demetrius felt over the chest part, cut in such a way that the two halves of the cloak couldn't meet up. There was something in there... no, somethings, many little things. He reached into the right side of the coat and pulled one of them out. In his hand, there was a tiny glass vial not even an inch long. some kind of gray liquid swirled inside, but there was no way to open it. It was completely sealed up.

He stared at it for a second, then recognized it as an alchemist's vial. These things were easy to break, meant to be that way so that the potion inside could activate. Wondering what it did, he crushed it with his hand.

A gray cloud of smoke burst out around Demetrius, quickly spreading through the halls and rooms around him. Okay, so that's what that one did. But if number 1 was a curative potion, what were all the others? There seemed to be so many.

But more importantly... did he even care?
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

Selena Diana Artemis
    Cancer/Pride
    Cruise Ship, Deck

Immediately after she finished speaking, the horned guy immediately charged Selena with his flaming sword. Normally, she should have been sliced in half by that attack. However, the only thing the strike did was leave a small gash on her forehead. Selena was not amused. "Ugh, you idiot! That's going to take weeks to heal!" She exclaimed while rubbing the wound.

She was preparing a counterattack, but then a redheaded child appeared and started insulting everyone in the room. Selena sneered at the boy. Normally, she like children, but only when they were well-behaved. Not whiny brats like this one. For gods sake, he's barely wearing any clothes! Where are the parents?! "Sweetie, I suggest you get out of here and let the grown ups handle things. Why don't you run off and find your mother. I'm sure she must be worried sick about you!"

Then, a blond woman with canine-like ears and a tail, clad in what Selena would consider black leather underwear came prancing in. Selena was used to be wearing revealing outfits, Beauty Pageants usually have swimsuit competitions after all. But this getup was flat-out ridiculous. That corset she was wearing looked like it could barely contain her cleavage, and one of those strings was about to break and set them free at any moment. She prepared to her own weapon and was about to launch the thing at someone.

"Alright, that is it!" She raised her arm with Luna, the name of her scepter, in hand. She didn't know where that name came from, but with the crescent shape at the top, it seemed to fit. "Poison Mist!" As the words left her mouth, a purple fog oozed from the sapphire orb of the scepter, and slowly started to spread out. A confident smile appeared on her face as it did. Selena didn't know what it was about these people, but something in her head told her they had to die.

---

Andre Bellamy
    Leo/Greed
    Somewhere else on this ship

Out of nowhere, Andre heard footsteps. He continued walking along, trying to find their source. As he got closer, he heard them getting louder and louder. He eventually came across another person, or rather their back. This person appeared to be a woman from where Andre was standing. She was wearing a long yellow dress with a red robe and holding a long golden staff. She also had golden wings growing from her back.

Smirking, Andre quietly tiptoed behind her. He didn't know why he was doing this, but he got bad vibes from her. Something was telling him this woman was a threat, and this needed to be done. Which was a shame, because Andre would've much rather be friends. She had such a nice outfit, and a pretty weapon to boot.

When the opportunity came, he held out his Crossbow, and aimed at her. "Feu!" He pressed a button on his Crossbow, releasing a flaming arrow straight in her direction.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 9th May 2013 at 11:13 PM.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

Damión Aguilas
    Aquila/Gluttony
    Deck, Cruise Ship
    Black Lake

Damion wasn't aware of what he was doing. Shooting the beast was more of an impulse, rather than a decision. He was confused as to why he was able to in the first place. He looked down at himself, pale skin, tuft of feathers, talons instead of feet. "Ehhhh?" he said, rather loudly.

He heard a squelching sound behind him and saw some white liquid oozing through the walls. The liquid formed a human shape and the result was a beautiful woman.

"Ah! That was the absolute worst thing I have ever experienced!" she started. He didn't hear much else and just stared, eyes perked up.

He was soon snapped out of it when she spoke even louder, "Well, are you two just going to stand around and stare at each other? Or do any of you actually plan on doing something?"

"My apologies, but you sure look-" The other man that occipied the room interrupted Damion by promptly smashing his sword into her head. He gulped as he saw him turn to him. The horned-man then held two fingers to his mouth and blew a fireball at Damion.

"Ay no," shouted Damion as he quickly flew up. "What's your deal, man? I think the big thing in the water is the danger, ya know?"

Next thing you know, a half-clothed little boy appeared and started spewing all sorts of nonsense. He did attempt attacking the monster and it was an impressive feat. The next person to come was a woman who had canine features in various places and ample cleavage.

"Why hello there, missy!" shouted Damion with eyes that seem like they could pop. What he got back was a giant throwing star covered in ice thrown at him. Great.

He crossed both of his sickles in front of him in order to block the star. As the star his the sickles a surge of wind blew it back as if it protected him. Somehow, the deck turned into a giant battle between beasts, while there was an even bigger one attacking the ship.

"Do you guys not realize that there's a huge monster attacking the ship and innocents are dying?!" Damion was ignored once more and slowly floated back onto the deck.

"Alright, that is it!" The woman who's head was bashed in looked unscathed, save for the gash on her head. She seemed pissed and raised her scepter and hands. As a result, a purple fog began to originate from the scepter.

This isn't good. Purple gas is never good. By instinct, wind surrounded him and got him into a protective bubble. Grrrr, his stomach grumbled. "Ay, I could really use some snacks now..."

[Not Made by Me]

Back from the dead I am, hoping to bring my own life back into my character. Had a bit of a disinterest/ falling out with him.

Numex Axémun
    Libra/ Pride
    One of the ship's restaurants

Everyone on the ship was dreadfully insane and boring. Such a terrible combination. He had asked one lovely lady if she wanted a 1st edition spoon made during the Graul empire on his planet. She out-right refused, being rude enough to say, “You aren't fooling me with that. I know you took that from the table over there.” She clearly didn't know the history of it like he did. It's craftsmanship was exactly like that era.

So, he thought that maybe one of the cooks would like a fine ancient artifact. He walked his way towards the Bernita Victora, which sounded like a lovely restaurant to dine at. Sitting down at one of the tables, Numex awaited a waiter to ask him his order-- and to show of his new found collector's item. However, and exciting turn of events erupted. It first started with a rather fetching lass tripping over his chair without any warning. He couldn't help but burst into laughter, a reaction that had caused the girl to blush further than she had at the time. Her silky dress had torn a bit, revealing more of her legs than she was comfortable with, again resulting in her turning an even brighter shade of red, rivaling a tomato.

But that wasn't even the main course. Two minutes later, just as a waiter was finally approaching his table, a violent rock in the ship jolted just about everyone off of the chairs and legs. Even Numex, while laughing throughout all of it, was swept off his chair and crashed into the hard oak floor. And for dessert, a small tickling sensation built up within him out of nowhere which passed into a rather cold calm feeling.

He felt sharp-minded, clear-headed almost. Getting up, he noticed that his attire had changed into a rather ridiculous looking fool's getup– hat, shoes, and all. In his hand, an oversized scale, colored half black and half white. It was at this time that he realized that even his new clothing suffered the same annoying color scheme, with the black half in front. Regardless, he got picked up the scale by the black half and made his way out of the restaurant. People, in their frightened state of mind kept bumping into him. So he shoved them out of the way; sometimes yelling at them at how cowardly they were acting. When he had passed the central stairway, he heard a different tune funneling its way to his ears from above. He also felt a tug to move toward it. Since the stairs were right there, he slowly ascended up, scale-mace in hand, ready to see what exactly was above him on the main deck.

Up above, he saw a rather decorative looking brigade facing off against some. . . had hit the ship and was rising up out of the water. Whatever it was, it was huge. Yet how exactly was he supposed to hit the thing; he only had a scale. Whatever the case, he strode past everyone, not bothering to check to see if he was getting in the way, or who exactly was up here facing the thing. He walked passed them all, not batting a second look to any of them, and waited to see just how the next few minutes would play out. He didn't go all the way to the edge of the ship, as that would be asking for trouble, but he found his own little section where he felt safe enough to dodge anything that would be thrown at him.
    credits for pic and banner: Avenger Angel and Brutaka

I have claimed Sceptile

Destiny's Forge: click sig.
    ARD: UNDER REVISIONAL HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Also read Essense of Law.

Miraela "Mira" Dalcascu
    Orion / Lust
    Ballroom

One masked quest after another poured into the busy ballroom throughout the evening, some to dance, some to dine and some to simply socialize and mingle with other passengers. The room was positively thick with suspense and thrill, and every time a masked gentleman bent himself into a bow and offered a gloved hand to a dame, a certain white haired beauty tensed, eyes glued to the scene. The excitement of not knowing who hid behind that mask, who pulled you against himself to whisk you away to the dance floor, who intertwined his fingers with yours and made you melt with his gaze, who you’d be looking up at from between silk linen later that night, eyes hot with need and body aching fo-

Mirela snapped herself to sit straight in her chair, eyes wide and cheeks rosy. She fondled with her napkin for a while, delicate fingers eventually bringing it to wipe at her stainless lips to offer for a moment’s refuge from the questioning gaze of the man sitting across the table from her. She averted his eyes, fearing what might show in hers as she ushered her heart to cease racing. Oh, how horrid it’d be if her savior would see her in a state of such – she swallowed, finding it to difficult to even utter the word in her thoughts – heat.

“Are you feeling ill, my lady?”

“Ah,” Miraela nearly gasped, allowing herself to hide behind one more wiping motion before she set the cloth down and offered the man a smile, as innocent and pure as ever. “But of course. I was… merely taken aback by the beauty of this all.” She turned her gaze away, a polite smile still in place as she nodded towards the dance floor quite the distance to their right. “I guess I was just thinking ‘oh, what a delightful mingling of senses! The colors of the gowns, the scents of perfumes, the delicious cuisine, the captivating music and-,’” she hesitated. “The touch of another’s… hum, hand.”

She turned to him once more, raising a glass of red wine at her eye level, the liquid a perfect contrast to the pure white of her hair. “Don’t you think it wonderful?”

“Certainly,” the man confirmed almost out of reflex rather than agreement, his eyes fixed only on her, never having followed her gaze to the dance floor in the first place. It wasn’t the dance he was interested in. “It truly is something.”

Miraela sipped her wine and then shook her head as she set the glass back down. She really wanted to change the subject. “But enough of that. It’s been a while since we’ve been on board. So, if you’d be so kind…” She tilted her head, tone laced with curiosity as she continued: “Would you mind telling me why you extended me the invitation to accompany you to the ship?

The man’s smile twitched. He was as annoyed by the question as he was the last time. “Ah, yes that is-“

“And I mean,” Miraela spoke before he could continue, “How did you know to have two tickets with you? Were you not saving the other for someone? If so, where are they? Why me?”

The man fixed his tie. No matter what, he couldn’t tell the girl that he had actually been on the lookout for a naďve girl desperate to get on board in the first place. A lone girl, out on her own in need of a savior. A girl who would eventually find herself having to pay back the expensive ticket through more controversial means…

“I, hm, I won the tickets," he attempted, hoping she’d be stupid enough to buy it despite his admittedly suspicious behavior. He had high hopes though, after all this girl had proven not to be the sharpest tool in the shed the moment she had told why she wanted to get on board in the first place. “So I had one left over. And I chose you, because,” he leaned closer all of a sudden, and Miraela suddenly felt something inside her mind stir. Something that almost felt alive.

He took her hand. “Because you were the most beautiful girl out there. You were-,”

That something inside her mind burned. That something by the name of Lilith.

He got closer. Miraela wasn’t even sure what was happening now. She saw her hand move, yet she wasn’t sure if it was hers. It reached for the man’s throat. It wanted that throat. It wanted it open. That man was disgusting and didn’t please her taste. She wanted something hotter, something stronger for her to -

Wait… what?

Miraela screamed and yanked herself away from the man with her hands clasped on each side of her now pounding head, and the second she got to stand, the lights went out. In an instant, the glorious ballroom was transformed from a paradise to hell as the ship thrashed as if hit by an explosion, glass shattering and people panicking as they attempted to flee. Miraela didn’t know where the man accompanying her had fled, nor did she really care. Her head felt like splitting as a burning, red hot surge of pain took over her entire body. She could feel her lower back stretch as if about to burst, and she could feel something wrapping around her legs. Everything burned for a while and then, as quickly as the pain had begun, it subsided; the burning sensation became one of pleasure rather than pain, and she found herself standing up within seconds with relative ease.

The room was dark, save from the flickering siren lights and the little light that poured in from outside, yet it was anything but silent; people were still screaming, things were breaking, and Miraela could barely hear a swishing sound from behind her as if a tail had swung there. But she… didn’t mind. She liked this. Darkness was fun, the things you could do in it… Now, if only she had had a companion to share the space with.

She shook her head, a bit startled. No, those weren’t her thoughts. She wasn’t that bad. Was she possessed?! Her legs felt strange, as if wines had been wrapped around them, and there was a strange, warm feeling against her back. Did she have a coat? Why?

In a minute, she found herself not caring anymore, as the deity once again took control and started to wander out of the ballroom towards the closest voices she could hear.

She really wanted some company...

-------------------------

I posted. I did. I mean it sucks but I did. FYML.

Mira’s constellation form, tektek courtesy of JG as always~
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Chapter 2: The Executioner

Dante Fierro
    Aries/Envy
    The Leviathan
    Black Lake

The rapidly sinking ship had become a vicious battleground. Sinner against sinner, host versus host.

"Foolish Sinners!" roared the titanic sea-dragon with an impressive shout. "You are not each others' enemies and neither am I," said the Leviathan, "your vessel fast submerges into the depths of this treacherous lake and unless you do not care to continue living, it would be wise to allow me your safe passage across..."

Dante halted cautiously in his attacks. He had no other option. Shooting his opponents a quick glance, he leaped across the ship onto the Leviathan's back. The beast rose from the dark waters and took to the sky. It wasn't a second later before the serpent bolted across the dark skies. Dante stood erect with his elbow locked to cover his face from the oncoming winds.

He fixed his gaze ahead and noticed something was approaching.

"Ready your weapons Sinners," snarled the Leviathan, "the Executioner and his army is here."

The sight was similar to that of a massive blood-red tidal wave but instead of crashing into the shores, it smashed into the Leviathan's back and it wasn't water - It was an army of blood-orcs. There had to be at least 200 of them. Dante witnessed as they jumped on the serpent's back; And behind them was something much bigger. The energy released from the monster commanding the army was frightening and reeked of death.

The monsters surrounded the Sinners. There was a crowd of them at arms length encircling Dante.

Dante looked in all directions. We're completely surrounded ... His mind gears began to turn as he thought of the best course of action. Then, one of the blood-orcs snarled as if demanding he, along with the other Sinners released their weapons.

Dante remained calm, he flung Inferno high into the sky, sending the blade spinning as he carefully raised both his arms and tilted his head down. He kept tabs, through the corner of his eyes, on the orcs' feet movements.

1 ... 2 ... 3! He counted down as the first blood thirsty monster charged him from behind.

Dante quickly caught Inferno before the giant-sword could hit the ground and violently back-stabbed the orc at an upright angle right in the throat, alarming the entire army of blood-orcs.

Quickly pulling his sword from his enemy's corpse, Dante swept Inferno in time to parry the axe attack of another orc that attacked head on. Leaving his opponent wide open for a split second, Dante followed through with a single-handed diagonal slash right at the creature's chest, bursting his enemy open in half.

Then, five more viciously closed in ...

((I know this is short and crappy, I apologize but I just want to get this rolling again. I decided I might kill off my second character seeing I expect drops and would hate to have them on the same team due to low numbers.))

Selena Diana Artemis
    Cancer/Pride
    The Leviathan

"Foolish Sinners!" The monster roared. Which was completely unexpected because Selena did not notice, or care for that thing before. And for that matter, she still didn't. Who did this creature think he was? Calling her a sinner, and a foolish one no less. Surely he must've been refering to the others. Selena knew she was the least sinful person there. "You are not each others' enemies and neither am I." The Dragon continued. "Your vessel fast submerges into the depths of this treacherous lake and unless you do not care to continue living, it would be wise to allow me your safe passage across..."

Selena yawned, and dismissed the Levithan's words. "Oh, I'll survive on my own just fine. I don't need any assistance from some hideous sea creature."

And then that idiot with the sword decided he wanted to be cool, and jumped atop the monster's back. "Hey! What are you doing?! I'm not done with you yet! Augh!" She threw her arms up. Not wanting to be outdone, she reluctantly followed suit. Not long after, Selena caught sight of something approaching. Which the monster took the opportunity to announce. "Ready your weapons Sinners, the Executioner and his army is here." And with that, the group was surounded by an army of Blood Red Orcs.

One of the creatures snarled as if demanding they drop their weapons. Selena just rolled her eyes, and laughed in his face. She might not have been able to finish the skirmish earlier, but at leat she'd have something else to vent her frustrations on. "OHhohoho! Do you honestly think you can intimidate me?! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" She held Luna up in the air, and released her poisonous mist. "I am Selena Diana Artemis, and I am better than you in every possible way." A few of them charged in to hit her, but Selena easily shook off their attacks. The Poison was beginning to affect them, their movements had become sluggish, and they looked pale and sickly. It wouldn't be long before they succumbed to the deadly effects of the poison. "I'm prettier than you, I'm more intelligent than you, and most importantly..." She fired a stream of Water from her scepter. Knocking one of the Orcs into the bubbling pool of acid that is the lake, ending it's life. "I'm much more powerful than you. You incompetent fools don't stand a chance against me."

There were still plenty more of these things to deal with, but Selena was confident she could handle them on her own. She didn't need help from anyone else.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 5th July 2013 at 3:48 PM.

Demetrius Rockwell
    Sloth/Pisces
    below decks

No, he didn't need this fog of despair dragging him down. Or this fog. There were still too many interesting things to do and see in the world; Demetrius didn't want to give up then and there. Although truthfully, he'd probably spend most of his days looking for less costly entertainment and being amused at the world around him. But that didn't change things. He was going to get up off this floor, get out of this fog, and get back to...

Back to...

Um, what had he been doing?

Demetrius shook his head and waved his hands in front of his face. Some strands of dark blue hair came in front of his face. His hair, somehow. And he was still wearing the huge (but awesome) coat. He was in a mostly empty hallway that was tilting and alarms were going off. Alrighty then. Maybe he should go upwards as see if there was a way to get into fresh air and assess the situation.

Or maybe he could take a drink. Yeah, that sounded better. He took his flask and took a long drink of the whiskey that was in there at the moment. Right then, find some stairs, or an elevator...

Or a giant hole that suddenly appeared in the wall on the side tilting down, caused by an enormous scaly tail. It flung rubble and flecks of magic-rich black water all through the hallway. This revealed that he was on a ship, dangerously crippled on a black sludgy lake. Sighing, Demetrius walked up to the tail. “Well isn't this just typical? You have some fun and then end up in some disaster you have no clue how anything happened. All well. Now what kind of lizard are you?”

Whatever 'lizard' or 'dragon' or whatever it was probably couldn't hear him because it was just the tail here. He came by a portion of tail that sat on the floor but came up to his knees, then touched one of its scales. The creature moved, nearly knocking Demetrius off his feet and causing him to grab hold of the tail on reflex. Before he could even think to let go, it flew away from the ship with incredible speed, carrying Demetrius with its tail.

He shouted various swear words as it flipped its tail and nearly smashed him onto the surface of the Black Lake. The aura of it made him shudder and try to better secure his grip. Somehow, he managed to stay holding on while the giant dragon flew towards shore. But not the familiar city coastline where Demetrius lived. No, it was headed to the far shore, to the forbidden lands beyond the lake.

Even worse, there seemed to be a greeting committee of blood orcs, so many of them that it became a sea of red and bloodthirst down there. But something, maybe having passengers, caused the dragon to land there, flinging Demetrius into the crowd of blood orcs and knocking about four of them over.

Demetrius scrambled away from his orc cushion, stomping one of them in the face with his heavy boots in the process. Okay, this wasn't the kind of party that he liked. He should just get out of here. But how?

Then he recalled how the fog on the ship had appeared, from one of the tiny vials in his new coat. That could help him out, give him some cover in getting through this mess. But which vial had it been? He searched both sides and pulled out a pair of vials, one yellow and the other orange-ish. Not sure which was which, he threw both into the crowd.

The yellow one exploded upon coming into contact with an orc, taking out its eyes and a good portion of its face. The orange-ish one hit another orc, causing it to get riled up and smash its club into the orc between it and Demetrius. The hit smashed the other orc's head like a rotten pumpkin, apparently having increased the monster's strength. However, it appeared to be struggling to just walk.

Maybe he could make it mad, so that it destroyed its comrades for him? But before he could think of a way to do that, he had to stumble to the side to avoid getting hit by another orc. This was not going to end well.

-+-

Vials discovered:

#15: Power Charge- Gives you the strength of a tank! Also gives you the speed of one with broken treads.
    #70: Blast Potion 1- You know how those fun-size candies aren't really fun? This explosion is like that.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

Lupus/Wrath
    Deck, Cruise Ship

"Do you guys not realize that there's a huge monster attacking the ship and innocents are dying?!" Evie heard the bird-like male say. She wanted to open her mouth and shout back, but a purple gas started enveloping the area, driving her to instinctively force a shimmering, freezing mist reminiscent of diamond dust out of her body in order to neutralize the seemingly toxic substance. Whoever it was who spread the gas, Evie was going to deal with him or her when she found out.

"Foolish Sinners! You are not each others' enemies and neither am I, your vessel fast submerges into the depths of this treacherous lake and unless you do not care to continue living, it would be wise to allow me your safe passage across..." A booming voice admonished. The blonde looked up and saw that the voice was coming from...the Leviathan? She cleared some of her mist, trying to make sure that she wasn't just hearing things from the overwhelming situation, the alcohol or even both. The monster's mouth was seriously moving.

Evie dispersed the rest of the shimmering fog, readying her six-pointed star if in case it - or anyone else - attacked. The man she had danced with in the party had brandished his burning sword and leapt off the ship onto the Leviathan's back, following its warnings. A hoard of blood-red monsters were closing in on the aquatic monster's back. The dark-haired girl in white started to attack some of the monsters with a purple fog...a familiar purple fog. It definitely was the same one from a few minutes ago...Evie now knew who to give a black eye to when she had the chance.

She climbed on top of the ship's ledge and, with her heightened agility, started running on top of it as she looked down. Spotting the part of the Leviathan that was the most densely packed with creatures, she saw a small opening. Turning her back towards the Leviathan, she jumped down backwards, holding Morozko with both hands as she prepared to execute her attack. She landed on one knee, then split the dark star into two shadowy clones of itself, before getting up and slashing the nearest back-facing blood orc twice in a cross motion on its back, then a double-stab behind its neck. The orc was about to turn around, and she, knowing that she had to kill it when she had a chance, finished off with forcefully switching her shadowy stars into a horizontal orientation and sliced with a spreading motion, resulting into the orc's decapitation before he could turn his head.

"Hehehe..." She snickered as the orc's bloody head fell. Her triumph was short-lived however, as the orcs surrounded her, while others turned around to face her. She allowed her throwing-star to return back to its original state before freezing it hard once again. One of the nearer orcs lowered its axe, ready to attack her. Evie quickly threw the star at the axe. The frozen weapon hit the axe, before bouncing off and whizzing towards one of the orcs to Evie's side, striking it squarely the stomach and making it collapse on the Leviathan's back. The star's work wasn't over yet, however, as it flew towards the other side after it hit and struck another orc. This time, it was only on its arm however, and the damage amounted to a wound. Morozko flew back to Evie, and she caught it. She looked to her side and narrowly dodged the falling axe, the momentary distraction proving almost fatal. Separating Morozko from a single into a shadowy pair once again, she slashed deeply once again, this time on the orc's torso, opening up its body and blood spilling out, as well as its guts.

"Alright, who's next?!" She shouted, growling as the orcs surrounded her. She wasn't going to let them bring her down easily, or at all, for that matter....not even when about four orcs, two on each side, started closing in on her...

Miraela "Mira" Dalcascu
    Orion / Lust
    Deck/Leviathan’s back

By the time Miraela reached the deck, most of the passengers had already either fled the place to try and find cover from the giant beast up there, or fallen into their deaths below in the panic that took over the entire ship just moments prior. Only a few men and women remained on the deck now, and even they didn’t seem to be intent on staying; most of them were either boarding the giant snake or had already done so for some unfathomable reason. There were various signs of battles all around, and a strange fog lingered in the air, making seeing anything quite difficult. Even from amidst it however, the giant form of the Leviathan was both ominous and clear as day to see. It was truly a bizarre, horrifying scene to behold, and had Miraela been herself, she would’ve probably screamed at the sight of the beast and fled the scene in seconds, fairly certain she was either dreaming or hallucinating, but as things were she didn’t even flinch. The deity inside her wasn’t fazed by the monstrosity, and even made the girl dare take a step towards it.

She didn’t understand why, but it seemed most everyone alive on the deck was riding that thing. And as such, if she wished to find some company, she’d need to follow suit. The beast didn’t seem to mind the tiny humans on its back anyway. It seemed to be taking off, too. She’d need to hurry if she wanted to make it.

Well then~

Miraela brushed hair from her face and reached for her bow more out of instinct than anything else; she had no idea what she was doing or why, but each and every one of her actions was so fiercely backed up by the other… entity inside her that she couldn’t really find herself doubting any of them. She wasn’t sure if instinct was the right word, really, but she couldn’t find any better alternative. And, in the first place, she didn’t really have much of a choice but to obey it, whatever it was; she knew no other way to get out of the ship without being subjected to the deadly murk below. Best to just trust the strange feeling, no matter what name it went by.

So, she pulled her bow into her hand, its handle and form way different from what she last remembered. Come to think of it, the last she’d seen it, she had left it in her cabin. Why was it here? Why was it glowing? And the arrows she reached for, why did they feel like they were pulsating with so much energy, with so much power? She swallowed, but let her hands move as they pleased. She allowed them to draw an arrow and aim it onto the deck below. She fired, and the second the arrow’s tip sunk into the wooden surface of the deck, a miracle happened. Well, what seemed like a miracle to Mira, anyway; the wood of the deck suddenly sprung into action, extending from the deck and reaching towards the beast already up in the skies, carrying Mira along on a fine, wooden chair as if she were royalty. Confused, startled, yet still filled with the sheer need to find another human being, Miraela could only hold on and let out a surprised shriek. She was traveling upwards fast, and the wind against her face helped clear her mind enough to push the deity away from her mind for a while.

Which effectively meant that once her rocket-chair dropped her on the beast’s back, she was mostly herself again, attire and powers excluded.

“W-what in the world…” she whispered to herself, looking around frantically as she stood up. What did she just do? Why did she come here?! Oh, this day was such a peculiar one, and there seemed to be something wrong with her, too - a fact made most clear to her when she happened to look down and notice her clothes – or the lack of them thereof. Another shriek found its way out of her throat as she quickly tried to cover herself up with her hands.

Where were her clothes? Were those thorns?

And then all of a sudden she was surrounded on all sides by what were unmistakably monsters.

“I, I must be dreaming. This must be just a bad dream, surely it can’t-“ she began, shaking her head and trying to keep her pose refined despite the predicament. That was, until one of them lunged towards her. Instinctively, Miraela once again reached for her bow and fired an arrow, and this time the release of the projectile was accompanied by a crackling sound not unlike thunder as electricity wrapped around the weapon and pierced the chest of the incoming foe with ease. The impact made the blood-orc shake and twitch violently until it finally ceased all movement and fell limp to the ground.

Miraela blinked. Did she... just do that?

Oh my gosh, I killed it! Him. It. I-

Another orc charged, and Miraela found herself backing away from it, only to hit her back against someone else's. The sudden sensation of another human being's body against hers sent a warm surge throughout her body once more, and it gave her the sudden urge to just turn around and press herself against that someone even more. And, had it not been for the orcs that charged her just then, she most likely would've went through with it.

As things were, it would need to wait.

And so, she drew another arrow, a familiar crackling sound filling the air once more.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Andre Bellamy
    Leo/Greed
    Deck/Leviathan’s back

By the time Andre had arrived to the deck of the ship, he had found the place was in ruins, and an ominous fog lingered in the air. All of the people had either drowned, and whoever did survive were boarding that giant sea creature for reasons the star couldn't fathom. He wanted to jump on and join them but... he had his things on this ship. He paid good money for those diamonds, and he couldn't possibly let them fall to the depths of this disgusting lake. He had to go back for them. Then again, there were people on that monster. And people meant new friends. He could always get new diamonds, but those stones were near irreplaceable. Ugh, it was such a difficult decision.

Eventually, something or someone took over and Andre boarded that creature with the others. Saving his things wouldn't do him any good if he were dead. Even if it did pain him to let those precious stones of his sink to the bottom of the ocean. That feeling was soon replaced by a new one. He wondered exactly how he had lept that high to get on this creature in the first place. He had never done anything like that before in his life. Even in films, he had stunt doubles to do things like that. So, how did that happen?

But he didn't really get time to linger on that thought for long. There were more important things to deal with, like that fact that they were surrounded by hideous red beasts. The sight of them made Andre gag in his mouth. These things needed to be gone from his sight, they didn't deserve to be his friends. By instinct, he pointed his hand out and shouted "Tonnerre!" a bolt of lightning was loosed from his fingertips, shocking a few of those monsters. The creatures ran around screaming in pain, and sparking with electricity. If this weren't serious, the sight would actually be somewhat comical.

Andre looked at his hand in amazement. This whole situation by the second. First he had grown ears and a tail, gained a new outfit and a weapon, and now he shot lightning from his fingertips. What kind of madness is this?! There must have been something in that wine...

While he just looked ahead in absolute shock, he felt someone back into him. He turned around, and a grin formed on his face, pleased with what he saw. A young woman with long white hair was standing before him. She was barely clothed, and only a few strategically placed vines and flowers covered her sensitive areas. Andre usually preferred things that left a little to the imagination, but he wasn't one to talk, considering how he was dressed right now. This girl looked like she was in the same situation Andre was in. Scared, confused, and she seemed like she'd be a perfect companion. Suddenly everything else didn't matter anymore. Having a new friend would make everything better.

After the girl shot an Orc with an electrically charged arrow from the silver bow she was carrying, Andre decided to make his move. He put his arm around the girl, and pulled her close to himself. "Bonsoir Ma cherie!" He gave her a kiss her cheek. "There is no need to be frightened. The two of us can keep each other company for a while hm?"
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 23rd July 2013 at 5:18 PM.

Asher von Irre
    Sagittarius/Envy
    Deck/Leviathan's Back

Asher looked around frantically, his mind sort of wandering off in various bursts of insanity. He kept on hearing be referred to "kid" and that he should just go home. The thought of being called a child pissed him off even more, and made him start shooting arrows at friends and foes alike.

A roar soon helped him gain sanity, even if it's for a while. He turned his head towards the giant sea monster, hearing the words it was shouting.

"Foolish Sinners!"it roared, the impact almost made Asher loose his footing. "You are not each others' enemies and neither am I," said the Leviathan, "your vessel fast submerges into the depths of this treacherous lake and unless you do not care to continue living, it would be wise to allow me your safe passage across..."

"Fine fish face! Harm me touhg and I'll kill you!" he shouted back at the Leviathan before jumping towards the sea god. Right before he was able to jump on it's back, the Leviathan gave out another warning about some army. The boom of it's voice slammed Asher right into the upper deck.

He got up, feeling his body fuel up with even more rage, and jealously at the Leviathan's power. Well, just at his voice in general. Asher gave out a small roar and twitched his tail, ready for some blood lust. He saw the orcs starting to climb the deck, and changed the maple splitter into it's Bow from. He grabbed a few arrows from his quiver, and started to snip at any of the incoming orcs.

"Bombs away!" he roared enthusiastically, sending arrows to sing through the air. While he was able to kill a few orcs with the arrows, it seemed to him that they were getting more and more resistant to his arrows. He soon realized he was surrounded, and switched his weapon to it's knife form.

"You know what, sometimes we need to fade away," he muttered before summoning a storm of maple leaves to conceal himself. He quickly let natural instincts take over and attacked the orcs while they were distracted by the leaves. After a few light slashes here and there Asher jumped up and snapped his fingers, making the leaves catch fire. HE was able to land next to the sea god, coughing after his display. He sat down on the sea god's head and took a small breather before returning to the fight.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Miraela "Mira" Dalcascu
    Orion / Lust
    Leviathan’s back

Miraela’s arrow had barely had the time to blow through the charging orc, when the girl suddenly felt something wrap around her waist. Being in the middle of a fight, her instincts told her to stab the offending limb with a spare arrow, hopefully electrocuting the orc that tried to grab her from behind. But, before she could do more than reach for her arrow pouch, she suddenly realized it wasn’t – it couldn’t be – an orc touching her. It couldn’t, because the arm felt warm, strong and so very human.

She glanced down just to make sure she was right and surely enough, the arm indeed wasn’t an orc's. The hand felt pleasant, and she found herself placing her own hand on top of it, a slight, confused blush on her face and a shiver running down her spine from the touch. But where did…?

Her reaction delayed by so many sensations going through her at once, Miraela finally turned, only to come face to face with a grinning boy – with ears on his head and a tail swinging behind him. She blinked at his peculiar form, slightly embarrassed by the two’s closeness, but she didn’t pull away despite everything. She couldn’t. She didn’t want to. On the contrary, she felt like she needed to get closer.

Her blush deepened.

N-no, I wouldn’t think of such-

"Bonsoir Ma cherie!" He spoke before Miraela could make any sense out of her emotions. And then, without any warning or time for her to prepare, he planted a kiss on her cheek. It was a simple kiss to be sure, but to Miraela and her current condition, it felt intense. Her cheeks flashed a deeper shade of red they had ever been, and she almost gasped as she felt something – or, again, someone – inside her stir. She touched her cheek, her widened eyes slowly gaining a small, hungry glow as their gaze relaxed.

"There is no need to be frightened. The two of us can keep each other company for a while hm?"

“Oh, my...” Miraela spoke in an amused tone the second he had ceased to, her cheeks still red from embarrassment but her eyes determined and curious to explore. He looked so silly in those ears and that tail, but at the same time his chest was almost bare and he was toned. She might just accept him. Just might. Chuckling to herself, Mira pressed her fingers against the man’s chest, leaning closer to whisper against his lips. “Was that an invitation?”

She pressed her fingers and her body against him, trying to force him on his back. “Because, darling…” She moved her fingers across his chest, slightly scratching him as she did; not enough to injure or even properly hurt, but enough to tell him she was not a gentle one. She had claws and fangs, and she couldn’t do without getting to use them both when playing with her pray.

“I accept.”

And with that, she yanked him against her, chest pressed against chest as she forced a kiss on his lips.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Raven Whitaker
    Gemini/Greed
    The Ball Cruise on the Black Lake

“Oh well thank you.” She responded with a giggle; he could feel her rage; his 'sincere' reply didn't win her over. “I hope we can get all those poor people off the streets someday. You have no idea how much it pains me to see them on the streets begging for money.” ...Was that suppose to make him mad? He wasn't some sad homeless person who wasted his time begging for scraps. He would just be waiting for death's embrace if he was like that. He refused to be like that, that why he needed money. With money in mind, he made a faint note; he too a long look at Miss Pandora IX. That tiara of hers would definitely sell for a good price.

As soon as the man started talking and praising the lady, Raven pretty much stopped caring all together. As long as they were talking to each and not him it was all good. He took the opportunity to check up on his target. There was some commotion and it seem he had passed out, and people gather around. He didn’t get the best of chance to observe as his arm was sudden grabbed. He eyes turned to the staff member squeezing in and leaning in close. He threw him a pissed expression.

“Oh, but you hang around too, because you're my new best friend.” It was creepy the way he made that statement in an ambiguous tone that could mean multiple things. He either angry at him and wanted revenge or he to make out with him. The first one was understand since he did force him to talk with Miss ***** IX, but the other was just plan unsettling, like he ever have a relationship with him.

The lady looked appalled and hastily made her way exit, thank goodness… Yet he was the sneaking suspicion that he would have to deal with that chick again… The fates were certainly cruel enough to force him into another groan inducing meeting with Miss Pandora IX. But before he had to deal with the man in front of him that disturb his otherwise okay meal. Glancing down at his food, he didn’t even get to finish it and looking up in his distraction the guy he was following was gone. It was a waste, to waste food but he had no reason to hang around here or desire to deal with the annoying person in front of him. He scoffed as he pulled his arm feel free.

“Sorry ‘bud’, not interested in having any relations with you,” Raven remarked back as he stood up. He dusted his sleeve off. “It’s been interesting but I really have to be going, throw that plate away for me.” With that he left the area. He returned the formal outfit and put on his aged clothing; they were much more comfortable and he really didn’t care about what other had to say about it.

He momentarily stopped back at his room, to collect his swords. The crimson haired man decided to lie down on the bed. It was big and soft… he had never been on a bed like this in his entire life. And Raven knew it probably never happen again… that was alright though it wasn’t firm enough for his taste anyways. Getting up and putting on his weapons, Raven headed out from his room. Glancing behind him at nothing, the man still had that paranoid feeling that he was being followed even now. It felt stronger than usual, he felt like if there was one thing he shouldn’t do it was hang around in the confine room… but then again he never liked the idea of having only was route of escape.

The Deck

Panic was everywhere and people were running about trying to escape the sinking ship. It was rather troublesome that his very first cruise was going to sink into a deadly lake and he would probably die. But he knew something bad was coming, nothing good happened without some negative outcome following. So while everyone ran around frightfully, he looted a few rooms. He found some gold and expensive jewelry he pretty much picked up anything expensive and easy for him to carry. Feeling some pressure, fear and his bag getting a bit full, he decided it was time to go. Even if bad things happen to him, he was still too cowardly to face his own demise… the extra money didn’t help relieve that fear.

He made his way to the top deck and there was a define group of people that stood out, some rather familiar and then ****in’ large sea monster. He stayed back they could handle themselves just fine. He was distracted by the large monster but soon realized there were some odd characteristic to these people; tails, horns… weird costume..... lack of clothes… whatever was going on over there; he didn’t want to know. A sudden and odd sensation that couldn’t describe came over him… a strange mixture between burning intense heat and something chilling and cool like a gust of wind. He must have zone out there for a moment. When he finally regained his mind he was crouching to toward the side of the stairs and he was completely dressed in dark blue skintight outfit which he could only say it look like ninja gear. And he had a pair of dark black wings.

Despite his shocking transformation and odd feeling of power, he still didn’t get involved with any fighting or approach the other people probably in the same situation as him. Raven honestly thought it would be best to just let them deal with the hard stuff and he could reap the rewards afterwards. It was getting dangerous as the boat began to slant… crap he was going to die if that touched him.

“Foolish Sinners!” the giant sea creature bellowed out thunderous, which got his attention. “You are not each others' enemies and neither am I,” it told them, but even if that was the case doesn’t mean any of the current… ‘beings’ were trustworthy. “Your vessel fast submerges into the depths of this treacherous lake and unless you do not care to continue living, it would be wise to allow me your safe passage across...”

His target, or at least it looked like him with horns, without hesitation on the creatures back and that was other reason for Raven to catch a ride on the sea monster. He bolted on from his hiding place a leapt on him with surprisingly more ease than he thought it would be.

Other side of the Black Lake

After one dragon ride later they were on forbidden land on the other side of the lake… then orcs surrounded him and Raven was trapped in a circle with those people that came along with the dragon sea monster.

It look like he had the actually fight now, he drew his two swords from his back flames crept down the katana’s blade. The orc closest to him felt a burning cut around his chest and another quick slice from his other blade across his neck. A couple more came charging and his stormy eyes turned to them and he held up his hand toward them and they were sliced up from what seem to be the air itself. Why he could do that or how he even knew he could do that it wasn’t known by him but it wasn’t really the time to think about it.

As back up toward the center of their now messy circle, Raven spotted from the corner of his eyes a furry and near nude chick making-up. He couldn’t help but roll his eyes in disapproval; there was no time for that… unless there was a lot of money involved.

“Get a room,” he scoffed in irritation; not that he cared if they got kill for doing pointless stuff like this when monsters are surrounding them. Another foe came charging and he prepared to attack back.

Constellation Form Reference
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Andre Bellamy
    Leo/Greed
    Leviathan’s back

Judging from the look on her face, and the way she spoke, Andre could tell this girl was interested. His grin got wider. He had made a beautiful new friend. Despite everything else that was going on, it was perfect. She seemed very eager. The girl pressed her fingers against Andre’s chest, leaning closer and whispering. “Was that an invitation? She put her body against his, knocking him down, and forcing him on his back. “Because, darling…” She moved her fingers across his chest, and not in the playful way that he had seen in movies. She was actually scratching him a little, and It was quite clear she meant business. “I accept.” And with that, she yanked him against her, chest pressed against chest as she forced a kiss on his lips.

Her fowardness had caught Andre by surprise. He wasn't expecting what had occured at all. Nevertheless, he couldn't help but be excited about this at first. Even if it was rather sudden, it was the first time someone had ever reacted in such a way to his attempts at being friendly. He thought this was going to be fun, and he almost started laughing as soon as she accepted the invitation. However he felt something was wrong the instant she put her lips to his. The movies made this kind of thing seem passionate and romantic, but this was anything but. It was only some stranger pressing her lips on his, and nothing more. There was no romance, or any kind of relationship for that matter, no passion, nothing like how he thought love would be. Still, he didn't want to lose his new friend. If she wasn't pleased, she would leave, and he'd be left all alone with these disgusting orcs. Enough people had already left him in his life, and he certainly didn't want to experience that again. So, there was only one option he could take. He shut his eyes, kissed her back, and tried to pretend like he was enjoying this. Being a Movie Star, acting was something he was used to doing, so it wasn't any different from simply playing a role. He even threw in a few groans of pleasure every now and then hoping it would make the act more convincing. Hopefully when this was finished the two of them could sort out all the details later.

It had only occured to Andre that others besides the orcs were watching them when he heard a man's voice say, “Get a room.” Andre opened his eyes to see a dark skinned, red haired man, who was also wearing a strange outfit, looking down on them with contempt for a second before preparing to strike another one of those creatures.

Andre didn't really care what this situation must have looked like to those watching. In his line of work, he had become accustomed to being in front of an audience. Besides, this other guy could have been another potential friend he could add to his collection. He pulled his mouth off of his new friend's lips, and tried to gather his composure to answer the other man's comment. Which was hard to do when you have a nearly nude woman trying to bed you sitting on top of you. "Monsieur, if you want to join us, you are free to do so." He retorted with a smirk and a wink. "After all, there is plenty of l'amour to go around."
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 24th July 2013 at 2:59 AM.

Lupus/Wrath
    Leviathan's back

Evie split her throwing star into two shadowy clones again as the orcs closed in on her, before quickly slashing the orcs on either side of her, pushing two of them away. However, a blunt force from her left side knocked her down. She looked up and without hesitating, kicked the orc hard to distract him as she got up once again. Evie growled as she raised her pair of cloned stars and cross-slashed the distracted orc twice. She was getting impatient, getting angry. Fusing back Morozko to its original state, she made a final cut down the middle of the orc, the expression on her face full of feral anger, and at the same time, sadistic glee in killing. She turned around just to see the two other orcs charging at her. Sparing no chances, she threw her star at them, the freezing snowflake hitting one, but not the other. Cracking her knuckles, she then ran forward, caught the returning icy weapon and thrust it as hard as she could into the already-damaged foe. This managed to do the job, the damaged orc falling on top of the still-standing one. Evie pumped her fist into the air. The sight of the two orcs on top of each other was hilarious and Evie longed for her camera in order to take a picture of it for the kicks.

Nearby seemed to be people talking. Evie looked back and saw that it was coming from three others, right in the middle of the orc-infested area. Evie shook her head. They're damn morons! She thought, as she ran towards them. One of the males however, said something to another male that changed Evie's demeanor. Get a room. The blond with leopard ears only replied in a flirtatious way. A strange grin crossed Evie's face.

"I didn't know you two were into each other or something! Tell me guys, who's the catcher?" She laughed rather roughly as she looked back and forth at the two of them, before slapping the redhead's back twice heavy-handedly.

"Ah...it's you, man!" She announced loudly before her seafoam-colored eyes fell on the girl in their company. She looked...different, in a striking way. Long white tresses, amethyst eyes and equally amethyst-colored roses adorning parts of her thorny outfit. Where exactly did this girl fit into the equation, then?

"Fuck, wait, you're actually having a threes-..." She was however, momentarily distracted by a hacking pain erupting from behind her, followed by warm wetness. She turned around and saw that an orc had just attacked her from behind. This caused Evie to snarl before punching the orc on the face, pushing it back. She wasn't satisfied however. Blood? She wanted revenge, more blood out of that thing and wanted to make it suffer. Just like in her games of pool, even the mere prospect of losing made her very, very angry. Glaring at the beast as she growled, she froze her star and directly charged into it, slashing and stabbing at it in a fury. Her shoulder wound still hurt, but in her wrath, she ignored the pain.

"If you wanna fight, suka, you better fight like a real man!" She roared, as she continued to attack it. Pushing at the orc with both her arms, she managed to knock it down on its back, before getting on top of it to finish it off.

Miraela "Mira" Dalcascu
    Orion / Lust
    Leviathan’s back

Miraela couldn't pinpoint the exact moment she'd come to her senses, nor the exact event that had triggered it, but she figured it must have happened somewhere between kissing a stranger on the lips and hearing someone nearby comment on it, because when she'd first planted that kiss it had felt like such a good idea, and now... Now she just wanted to fall through the Leviathan's mighty back, sink into the murk below and die from shame. Her mind was still a bit hazy, but from what she could see - and most importantly, feel - she was sitting atop somebody who seemed to very distinctly... lack a shirt.

Tensed, beat red in the face and refusing to turn her gaze even a little to see her situation more clearly, Miraela was at a loss of words and thoughts alike. Her thoughts raced in so many different directions and the events from a minute ago kept repeating in her head like a broken film, without her being able to do anything but rewatch it all over and over again in horror. And to make matters worse and deepen her embarrassment, something inside her still wanted her to move her hands across the man's chest and reach for his neck. She refused the feeling though, and didn't move a muscle. Not like she could have, anyway. She was absolutely petrified.

"I-," she whispered with a stammer in a desperate need to say at least something to try and ease the situation, her voice growing progressively higher as she struggled to answer the man who had commented about a room. At least, she was fairly certain it was a man judging by the voice - she did not want to turn her head to see. She felt like if she could just avert eye contact, she could maybe retain at least a small portion of her dignity. Hopefully.

Well, she at least, until the guy underneath her spoke, his chest raising with his words and the sudden movement causing Miraela to flinch even worse.

"Monsieur, if you want to join us, you are free to do so." He heard the man say in a very suggestive manner. "After all, there is plenty of l'amour to go around."

She was not sure what this 'lamur' was, but be it whatever, there definitely was not plenty of it to go around. There wasn't plenty of anything to go around. And she definitely would not go around. Oh dear. Oh, if her parents ever found out about this and - how could she ever look anyone in the eye again? Especially since this man was making it worse! What if the other wanted to join? What if she agreed? What if- An-and why had the man allowed her to do such an unnatural thing in the first place?!

Panicking and not quite sure how to let out all the conflicting feelings and thoughts circling around her mind, she did the only sensible thing she could think of, the thing she was taught to do if a man ever acted promiscuous in front of her; she slapped the guy she was sitting on. It wasn't a particularly hard slap, as the white-haired woman lacked muscle and her hand was way too trembling for her to even properly aim, but it did produce a loud sound and a small red area that distantly resembled a hand in shape. As soon as she'd done that however, she realized that it probably was not the fairest thing to do, considering she'd been very active in their... exchange earlier, as well. But, well, she couldn't deny it hadn't helped her feel a bit better regardless. After all, he had still kissed her without permission, even if she had initiated it. Did... that make any sense?

She was a horrible person, wasn't she?

It was then, before she could think to apologize but after she'd regained enough of a mind to be completely aware of all the sounds and events around her, that she heard a rather loud woman also commenting on their doings on the distance. Or... at least she thought so. She could have also talked about baseball; she did mention a catcher. Either way, no-, no, she had to correct this misunderstanding right now.

So, jumping up on her feet - and almost stumbling off the Leviathan's back due to the height of the heels she landed on, she turned to face the girl, red in the face and delicate hands curled into fists.

"Yo-you have a completely wrong idea!" She tried as she faced the rather... grim-clad woman now fighting the monsters around them. Wait, the monsters around them? Monsters?!

And no sooner had she finished that thought when one of said creatures lunged at her, catching the still confused Miraela completely by surprise and smashing her on the ground without her having the time to do anything but let out a surprised, extremely high-pitched yet-still-somehow-elegant shriek, the kind only nobles knew how to do.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Andre Bellamy
    Leo/Greed
    Leviathan’s back

During all of the commotion, from completely out of the blue, the woman gave Andre a slap to the face and left. He breathed a sigh of relief that it was all over, but he was still upset that she left. He hadn't got a chance to learn her name, let alone be her friend. He got up, and rubbed his cheek. Her slap didn't hurt that badly, but it still left a mark, and it wasn't something he was used to getting. He shrugged it off quickly, and followed her.

In the midst of all this, the darkly dressed woman from the party earlier appeared and made comments about what they had been doing. Andre was glad for the attention, even if this wasn't how he wanted to get it. Any publicity was good publicity after all. He began to walk over to where the two females were standing, and was about to say something, when suddenly the white haired one was grabbed by one of those monsters and thrown on the ground...

Selena Diana Artemis
    Cancer/Pride
    Leviathan’s back

Selena had spent a good of time keeping these orcs at bay, and the fatigue began to show on her face. That wasn't going to keep her from asking any of these commoners for help... She blasted a stream of water from her scepter at one of the orcs, when she heard an extremely high pitched shriek. Selena looked to find the source of the sound, and saw white haired young woman being pushed down by another creature. Selena shook her head in disgust watching the scene. While she was distracted, one of the creatures lunged at her and pushed her into the black lake.

After a few minutes, a pillar of white, bubbling poisonous, liquid oozed from the lake and slowly flowed in front of the white haired girl who was being accosted by one of the red monsters. The liquid reformed back into Selena, and she sot a strong jet of water that pushed the monster back. "Hmph, these things clearly don't have any brains if they think they have a chance at besting me."

Selena then turned back at the white haired girl who was cowering behind her, and glared at her. "Oh for goodness sake, that was pitiful. Whatever it is you are trying to do, you are doing it wrong!" She said coldly. "If you're going to allow these... whatever they are to get the better of you, then you may as well jump in the lake right now and drown. The last thing I need is useless people like you holding me back."

Andre Bellamy
    Leo/Greed
    Leviathan’s back

Right before Andre had a chance to do anything, a dark haired young woman in a crown and a white dress materialized out of the water in between the orc, and his new acquaintance. This new girl was just as pretty as the others he had seen so far. This was definitely shaping up to be an interesting night. He walked in the middle of the two girls. "Now now mademoiselles, there's no need to fight." He put on a charming smile as he put one arm around the dark haired girl, and offered his free hand to the other one. "It's clear that neither of us are in our proper state of mind. Perhaps, I should invite you to stay at my home for the night when this is all over. I have more than enough room to accommodate all of you comfortably. Perhaps, I can take you two shopping in the afternoon. I have enough Gold pieces to buy you anything you wish. And perhaps after everything is said and done, the three of us can be..." His grin grew even bigger, and his eyes lit up. "friends! Ce serait génial!"

The dark haired turned a bright shade of red for a second before releasing herself from his grip, and slapping Andre across the cheek. She wasn't much of a hard hitter, but it still stung. "I beg your pardon?! But I don't need any of your charity. For your information, I have plenty of my own money, and am perfectly capable of taking care of myself!" And with that, she stormed off in a huff.

Andre rubbed his cheek once again, and looked at her quizzically. Why was everyone slapping him today? Obviously, there must have been something in the food. Nevertheless, he kept a smirk on his face. He knew she'd be back.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 31st October 2013 at 3:27 PM.

Raven Whitaker
    Gemini/Greed
    On a monster's back... I suppose

“Monsieur, if you want to join us, you are free to do so.” The man stopped his little love session to call out to him, he assumed; Raven didn’t even bother to look back toward the male furry. “After all, there is plenty of l’amour to go around.” Seriously, what’s up with him getting hit on by guys? …Damn homos… or bisexual in this case. The twenty-three year old man cut down another orc that was threatening his life. He slung some blood on the blade off.

Just from how his replied to his statement the redhead knew, this was a person he definitely wanted no involvement with more than the rest. He was already grinding on his nerves with all his stupid love innuendo crap and he known him for barely ten seconds. The dark-skinned ninja decided to just give the annoyance the cold shoulder. Giving him an unfriendly glare as his response, he then put more distance between them as some chick started to make some stupid comment. Hopefully he could take a hint keep his ‘l’amour’ away from him; he had no time or desire for that pointless nonsense.

He ducked down out of view the best he could and his black wings folded around his thin frame; he decided he would let these guys do most of the grunt work. Why do so much labor with little gain when there were perfectly capable people to do for him. From where he was avoiding the fight he watched the furry get slapped twice, which he hundred percent thought that he desired. But a slight interest was formed… as this guy, by the way he talked, had to have quite a bit of money… However, Raven hated his kind of people the most, those friendly and happy types... the blond was clingy too, ugh. But, he made a note to use him when he needed something. For now, he would keep the furry on a no talking basis unless he absolutely has too.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast