4. Frost (H & M) - Necrophobos - Henry
    5. Earth (Savaeg) - Deltakurumiru4 - Halt
    6. Cloud (Boss) - SenorLaughsaLot - Alexei

Boss Villains (GM - VampirateMace):
    1. Stratus - Cloud
    2. Bridgett - ???
    3. ??? - ???

Rules:
    1. Be polite, to Spam, Harass, Flame, or Abuse other players.
    2. Do not Bunny (Control other’s characters) without permission.
    3. Obey the Action/Dodging/Health instructions from the Sign-up post:
    -Here-
    4. Let the GM (me) distribute items, don’t just post that you found something. I have a layout for the Lairs/Dungeons that includes items/treasure.
    5. The top of your post should contain your name, location, health, and Trance post count, While the bottom of your post should contain your inventory, including your current weapon and Terrennial. Basically it should look like this:

Name
    Health: Healthy/Injured/Dying
    Post until Trance: 01/13

Body of Post, basically all your RPGing.

Inventory:
    Weapon(s), Terrennial, other items…

Okay then…

@ Hunter Characters
    Monsters: 4 ghouls, 2 guard dog ghouls. Bats, birds, & spiders possible.

(Feel free to post a bit about saying goodbye to people back at The Guild. You guys can decide among yourselves what it looks like as it’s your base.)

It’s late morning when your group finally makes it to the Abandon Airbase. A field of dead grass stretched out before you with two crackled asphalt roads running through it, about 30 feet apart. At your end of these roads are the access gates you just crawled under, and at the other end of each road is an aircraft hanger (Small Hanger 1 & Small Hanger 2).

A few trees spot the field, as well as the carcass military style jeep, that looks like it had been on fire.

Other than the access gates, the entire area appears to be fenced in. Through the dead foliage and fence, between the hangers you can see bits of asphalt that you assume was once a runway. You may be able to get to the runway through one of the hangers if you don’t want to try to climb the fence, since the noise may attract monsters.

Monsters, you can see them already, four Ghouls in uniforms wandering aimlessly around the field. They won’t attack unless you get in their line of sight or make a lot of noise. A bigger threat is the two undead guard dogs, they’ve already spotted you and are tensed up growling at your group. You get the feeling they’ll attack if you go much further.

Stratus
    Health: Healthy

“Of course,” agreed Stratus with a polite nod of his head. The screen in front of him went blank. He looked down over his shoulder at the Ghoul braiding his hair, she was almost to the end. She was pretty, she had been pretty. Once she was a brave young lieutenant, with great ideas, hopes, and dreams. Now she was just a rotting corpse animate by dark matter.

She reached the end his hair, and looked up at him blankly. Stratus sighed and took it from her, then wrapped an elastic band around the end. Ghouls were useful, but they had their limits, they were too stupid to handle more than one instruction at a time.

He left her sitting on the floor and moved over to his wardrobe. He removed his silver-grey coat and slipped it on. He looked back at the Ghoul, “Tidy up, hmm? I have to go check on the situation with our guests.”

She stared back at him blankly, head lolling to one side.

Inventory:
    A personal note
    Last edited by VampirateMace; 4th May 2013 at 4:15 AM.
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files | Twitter: @CleverKraken

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and/or Joyous Kwanzaa!
    (Or whatever else you may celebrate.)

Name: Diego Vendrix
    Post until Trance: 01/13
    Monsters: 4 ghouls, 2 guard dog ghouls. Bats, birds, & spiders possible

"Good bye everyone. Remember to believe in the you who believes in yourselves," Diego told some of the group that he was going to leave behind. He and a few friends were going to go out. The guild was rather utilitarian and well-protected. It truly was a worthy stronghold. Diego looked out as he headed to the airbase along with his friends.

He looked at the remains of the great area.

He wondered about these things. It fueled his anger at the vampiric race who came down and terrorized them along the other alien races. However, now was not the time to think of that. The current problem were the four ghouls and the two ghoul dogs.

He felt some form of pity or something for them.

Perhaps when they beat them and kill them or whatever, they can finally rest in peace.

He got his hand drill ready.

Inventory:
    - Hand Drill
    - Terrennial: Tonatiuh the Sol Rooster
    Last edited by DVB; 24th April 2013 at 5:44 AM.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Adam Hayes
    Abandoned Air Base, Open Field 1
    Healthy
    1/13 Posts Until Trance

"See ya later boys and girls! I'm gone!" Adam exclaimd to the others back at the fortress with a wave as he left the home base behind. This was the first time he was finally getting to do something outside The Guild, and the prospect was exciting. Even though, he was only allowed to leave because his parents died on the job. He didn't want this to happen, but now that it did he was determined to get payback, and prove himself in the process.

When he got there, he saw the guy with a drill for a weapon just staring down the monsters, and turning his drill on. "Oh for god's sake Chicken boy, don't just stand there, do something!" Adam shouted as he stepped into the open field. He looked around, and saw monsters everywhere, and all this kid could do was stare at them. "We're here to kill monsters, not watch them kill us. Then again, I guess that's what you expect from a guy with a pet chicken."

These monsters had once been living creatures, and Adam did feel a little bad for what happened to them. But he knew there was nothing that could be done to save them, and the only thing to do was to end their misery. The most important issue right now were these barking zombie dogs. They started yapping as soon as they caught sight of the group. Adam sneered at the undead beasts. "Aw shadup! Here take this you dirty mutts!" He pointed his two flare guns, and fired two firey shots at the one of then, the bullets managed to hit the animal in the chest, and one of the dogs was down.

"I'm not sure that was good idea..." Pyro had suddenly said. The other dog was now barking even louder then before, enraged by his fallen comrade. "He kinda' looks angry."

"Don't worry Pyro, I got this." He then turned his attention to the other dog. "Oh, you wanna join your buddy? Well, that can be arranged." He pointed his guns at the other dog, and fired. One bullet hit, but the the zombie dog managed to avoid the other one, and ran straight towards the redhead.

Adam's eyes widened from surprise. Oh crap...

Inventory
    Dual Guns
    Pyro the Firefox
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 27th April 2013 at 2:37 AM.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Rozalia Górniak
    Abandoned Airbase, Open Field 1
    Healthy
    1/13 Posts Until Trance

Rose hugged her father one last time before she set off, promising to him that she would return in once piece. Her mother's death, as well as Karol's weighed heavily on both their shoulders and Marek was at first, reluctant to let his daughter go out on the mission. He had no choice however, it was for the best. She watched as he returned to taking care of the younger members of the Guild, crossing her arms as she walked away, following her comrades. She cursed under her breath. Among the six, she was the only girl and supposedly the oldest to boot, which only made things worse. She was not going to play babysitter or go soft on them, not when she couldn't even trust them in the first place.

Once she reached the airbase with the others, the idiots started acting up. One boy had what looked like a chicken with him, prompting Rose to almost guffaw with sarcasm. Chicken? That did not look strong, that was for sure. The other guy in front of her was no better, with a fox cub and two tiny guns. Both of them seemed annoying, to begin with. Idiots, she probably could handle this by herself, without them.

"Oh for god's sake Chicken boy, don't just stand there, do something! We're here to kill monsters not watch them kill us. Then again, I guess that's what you expect from a guy with a pet chicken." The redhead yelled. Four human-like ghouls wandered around the field, together with two aggressive guard dogs who were also zombie-like in nature. The redhead fired his guns twice at one of the dogs, knocking it down. He tried to do the same to the other one, but one of his bullets missed, and the dog continued running. Rose shook her head. Stupid indeed, just as she suspected.

"What the hell! Look what you got us into, głupiec! I can't believe I'm stuck with a bunch of damn imbeciles!" She growled as she shoved him aside roughly and stood in the path of the dog. Readying her scythe, she waited for the dog to come close enough. Timing was the key. Swing too fast and she could miss, too slow and the dog would hit. Strong and slow, but not too slow was the key, as she learned. Guns were stupid and easy, the scythe on the other hand...

Once the dog came within range, Rose swung the scythe, bringing it down squarely on the undead dog's back, slashing it and knocking it down. She then shook back her ponytail as she looked on, eyeing carefully the human ghouls' positions.

Inventory
    Scythe
    Księżyc the Night Wolf
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 1st May 2013 at 11:25 AM.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Halt Bell
    Healthy
    Posts till Trance 01/13

"Stay safe little guys. Keep the others safe, and stay out of trouble" advised Halt to the small group of children he's grown found of over the few years he's been there. Their little faces told him everything, and he patted them on their little heads as he marched out with his group to the airfield. He felt a little nervous, but it wasn't anything he wasn't prepared for. He had hoped, anyway.

Before Halt had a chance to move into position with the others, the woman with the wolf, and the boy with the fox pup had berated the chicken holding kid with a drill, before taking care of the snarling dogs. Halt blinked, but shrugged. "First time in the field, drill boy?" Halt asked in a humored tone, noting that he hadn't tried to do anything right away. "Try to be a bit faster next time, less beration that way." he drew his pistol, Granite, and tucked his hat lower over his emerald eyes. He rubbed a hand over his bandages that covered his mouth, making sure that they were still tied on. They were, and Halt surveyed the area in front of them, including the positions of the ghouls.

"I doubt this needs much saying, but I say we try to take out one each, at the same time hopefully, so they can't try to gang up on one of us" Halt noted. "They haven't noticed us yet, I think, so we'll need to strike fast. I'll take the one on the far right." He moved towards the right side of the field, staying low, and kneeled onto the ground, taking aim carefully.
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

@ Hunter Characters
    Monsters: 4 ghouls. Bats, birds, & spiders possible.

Just after Halt suggest taking on the Ghouls one-on-one, the Ghouls started to pivot in place. It was a stupid looking maneuver, but they’re really only able to handle one thing at a time. A delayed reaction to the sounds of talking and gunshots, they turned towards the Hunters. Then they started to dash at the quintet.

Stratus

Stratus rose into the air looking out over the Abandon Airbase (the hunters may notice a grey and turquoise spot in the distance, but it’s too far to do anything about it). His eyes were better than a human’s and he could see the forms of the young hunters at the entrance field (Open Field 1) of his lair.

They looked like they thought they had things under control. He’d fix that. Because, they were nothing to worry about, just a bunch of kids. Stratus sent psychic instructions out to some of his Ghouls to position themselves for an ambush. He lowered himself back down to the roof of the Officer’s Barracks.

Inventory:
    A personal note

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Post until Trance: 02/13
    Monsters: 4 ghouls. Bats, birds, & spiders possible

Diego was waiting for the others to show up, being pretty polite. Instead, they began to bad-talk him. Diego sighed as he felt his bravery begin to falter before Tonatiuh began to support him.

Diego and Tonatiuh glared at Adam for the chicken comment. "Shut up! Who the hell do you think I am?!" Tonatiuh shouted at him. Tonatiuh hated when these guys talked. Diego's drill was pretty large and so one had to use it smartly to avoid getting hit.

Of course, intelligence doesn't seem to transcribe to most of these. Diego looked on as his crush Roazalia also go and attack with her scythe. "Don't know what you see in her, Diego. She's one of those guy-haters. Ya think for someone so mature, she'd grow past her insecurities. That's why you gotta be the one to pierce the heavens," Tonatiuh told him as he saw Halt come into the fray.

Least he didn't insult the drill boy.

Halt shouted out some advice to teach take on one of the ghouls. Diego thought it was sound advice. When he saw them rush, Diego began running.

"All right, Diego. Smash it into its ugly mug! Let it feel the power of your mighty drill!" Tonatiuh shouted. Diego became braver as the drill began spinning fiercely and he drilled into the ghoul before he moved his arm and shook it to the side, doing some solid damage.

Inventory:
    - Hand Drill
    - Terrennial: Tonatiuh the Sol Rooster[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by DVB; 27th April 2013 at 3:06 AM.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Adam Hayes
    Abandoned Air Base, Open Field 1
    Healthy
    2/13 Posts Until Trance

"What the hell! Look what you got us into, głupiec! I can't believe I'm stuck with a bunch of damn imbeciles!" The girl with the scythe growled before taking out the other zombie dog that was running towards him.

Adam wiped the sweat from his brow, and let out a sigh of relief. "Sweetheart, don't play hard to get. It doesn't work. We know you love it." Adam answered with a wink. "Anyway, thanks for the help. Sooo, since we'll be working together, why don't we spend a little time getting to know each other better hm?

But before he could get an answer, the Chicken shouted at him. Shut up! Who the hell do you think I am?!"

Adam put his hand on his chin, and pretended to think hard. "Hm... Let me think about that..." Then he put his finger up like he had an idea. "Oh, I know a chicken!" The redheaded male said jokingly "Next question!"

Pyro giggled a little. "He's got a point you know."

Just after the other guy with a gun suggested taking on the zombies one-on-one, they started to shamble. They started to dash at the quintet as fast as zombies could possibly go.

"Seriously guys? Do you really think I'm intimidated by your... deadness? We'll then you're even stupider than you look. Take this!" He pulled out his guns, and fired two fiery shots at one of the zombies, dealing some solid damage. "Yeah." He said with a grin as he blew the smoke off the tip of his gun barrel.

Inventory
    Dual Guns
    Pyro the Firefox
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 3rd May 2013 at 3:24 PM.

Henry Encryo
    Abandon Airbase, Open Field 1
    Healthy
    Trance: 01/13

A new mission had been issued from The Guild: Clearing out an airbase overrun by ghouls.

There was a chance for Wodan to be alive and imprisoned somewhere, so Henry had extra motivation for any mission. Not that he needed extra motivation, he already hated the damn things.

He grabbed Gungnir and opened the door from his room in the barracks. "Let's go little buddies." Hugen and Munen whistled in response, flying to his shoulders as he left the room. Afterwards, he left The Guild, as he was supposed to meet his team at the mission site.

As he navigated Shadow Woods, he once again contemplated the ravishing destruction caused by the parasitical invaders. Feelings of anger and hate started to resurface. He was really decided to clear up that damn airbase.

As he arrived, he was able to notice some kind of purplish spot in the sky above the airbase, that suddenly disappeared. "Something.. hm.." he thought to himself. As he crawled under the access gates, he was able to spot some familiar faces he'd seen around: The drill guy and Tonatiuh, the fire cowboy and Pyro, the redhead goth with Moon and that earth mummy with Savaeg.
    There were two hounds on the ground, one shot and the other shredded, and the four hunters were dealing with a group of ghouls, together with their Terrenials.

The four ghouls were dashing in a mayhem, but the hunters were onto them; While cowboy and drill guy were both piercing a ghoul each, mummy guy was steadying his aim at another ghoul, leaving only one ghoul "unattended".

Henry hastily picked up Gungnir from its sheath, throwing it like a javelin to the ghoul's head. It pierced through the deformed skull of the monster, remaining halfway stuck in it.

Only one ghoul left, under mummy's aim.

Inventory:
    Gungnir
    Hugen, the arctic tern
    Munen, the antarctic tern
    "You can't tell me what I can't do" -John Locke

@ Hunter Characters
    Monsters: 1 ghouls. Bats, birds, & spiders possible.

The hunters took out three of the ghouls without much problem, only one remained. It was completely undeterred by the re-death of it’s companions. It had one goal, kill intruders, if possible.

Stratus

Stratus stood on the roof of the Barracks looking over the nearby areas. He could see some of the Ghouls he’d sent instructions to moving into position. Soon enough the hunters would get what’s coming to them.

Stratus leapt from the edge of the roof, his floating ability protecting him from simply plummeting to the ground. Not feeling that there was anything he needed to worry about, he went back inside. Ghouls wandered past him through the Barracks hall, enough Ghouls to be a real problem for a mortal.
    Last edited by VampirateMace; 30th April 2013 at 2:25 AM.

Halt Bell
    Healthy
    Posts till Trance: 02/13

Halt made an early mistake off the bat, and that was observing his teammates as they attacked. The chicken boy and his drill was the first to intiate, which helped out by killing the ghoul right off. The foxy boy and his duel pistols took out the next, which again, was the original plan. Finally, a new boy showed up, and speared the next ghoul. Halt smiled to himself, but forgot about his own ghoul. It kept sambling at the group, which nearly caused a chuckle out of Halt. It was pretyt funny, seeing a solo ghoul rushing a group like this. Then again, they lack brains now.

Halt took careful aim again, and fired off a shot. It wizzed past it's head, and took off what was left of it's left ear. Because of the aiming, the ghoul reacted to the shot and turned left, looking right at Halt. Halt smiled, and fired again. This time, the shot, enhanced with earthern element, bore straight through it's left eye and out the back. Halt let out a short chuckle, and quickly checked the knots on his bandages. They were holding, so Halt kept an eye on his target, wanting to watch it die so he could relax.
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

Alexei Veterok
    Healthy
    1/13 Posts Until Trance

Alexei sat atop a tree branch and gazed up at the sky. The wind was calm and the skies were clear. He sat there, crossed arms over his knees, and though about his current situation.

What should he do?

The Guild was the only place he could return to and he doesn't feel fit for the group. He purposely missed role call for his first mission and is now late. He sunk his head into his knees and sighed, "I'm not good enough for The Guild."

"Not good enough? Are you that much of a sissy? What did you train five years for? Just to sit on top of trees? Why not just become a monkey," shouted his terrenial. It was a small and plump angel who wouldn't reveal its name, demanding you call it boss, no matter who you are.

"Boss, I should just live out in the woods..."

"Don't give me that nonsense! Were going to that mission now! Let's go Little Princess!"

Alexei was silent.

Boss started to redden with anger and almost fumed. "You get up now or else I'll talk about your parents!"

Boss struck a nerve. Alexei silently got up and jumped down from branch, still not saying a word. Boss smiled to itself and let out a small chuckle. It always knew just what to say.

-------------------------

Alexei reached the location of his first mission. It was closed off by a gate, but the opening underneath was big enough for the small boy to crawl under. He slung his white scarf to the side, careful so he wouldn't get it dirty, and squat down to quickly drag himself through. As he got up and pat the dirt off of his clothes, a few bats swooped in on him.

He took out his glaive and spun it around, the wind kicking up and adding a bit of power to his slices. He hit each bat with great accuracy and they fell to the floor. I hope the other creatures around here are just as easy...

In the distance, he could make out four figures. It must be the other members that were sent on the mission. He jogged his way over quietly and joined stood behind them all, still not uttering a single word.

Inventory:
    - Boss the Angel
    - Glaive

[Not Made by Me]

Henry Encryo
    Abandon Airbase, Open Field 1
    Healthy
    Trance: 02/13

Mummy guy had just shot the last ghoul. Henry walked up to the deformed monster corpses and grabbed hold of his spear, using his foot to separate it from the lifeless ghoul's head.

"Let's go."

And Henry started walking towards Small Hangar 1. It didn't matter much the path he'd choose, since, either way, he was going to kill every single ghoul residing there.

"A lone wolf never gets as far as a pack does" - said Munen - "Don't forget that."

"Don't worry Munen, I'm not planning on doing this solo."

"They better keep up with us, or else they'll just be slowing us down." Hugen said.

"I don't think that'll be a problem either Hugen. I've seen some of these guys around in The Guild and I think they can fight pretty well."

"They better." Hugen groaned.

Henry looked up at the sky, as he walked. "I just hope their souls are in the right place."

Inventory:
    Gungnir
    Hugen, the arctic tern
    Munen, the antarctic tern
    Last edited by Necrophobos; 6th May 2013 at 6:03 PM.
    "You can't tell me what I can't do" -John Locke

Rozalia Górniak
    Healthy
    2/13 Posts Until Trance

Quickly, the humanoid ghouls were downed and taken care of by the others. Rose refused to soften her glare however. Hearing footsteps behind her, she saw someone. It happened to be one of the younger members that her father Marek, known to most of the members as "Mark", helped take care of at the base. Alexei, she remembered him saying, supposedly from Russia. He was part of this too? She saw that a round, white Terrenial followed him.

Oh, yeah...the one I thought was a stuffed toy and spat at me...

"Hurry up, princess! Where the hell were you?" She shouted as a rather large bird suddenly darted into her line of view. She stepped backwards and swung her scythe, but she was too slow and missed the avian, who was now flying away. She growled inwardly at this before turning away as Alexei managed to join the group.

As they proceeded, she heard the two birds of one of her supposed teammates start commenting, seemingly doubting her skill. Already annoyed about missing the bird, the fact that these were annoying her was not making her mood any better.

"Shut up, fiuty. I'm not the sissy here." She snarled, before looking down at Księżyc. The wolf looked up to her with silver eyes and gave a low howl, which caused Rose to soften her expression a bit for a moment as she walked on.

Inventory
    Scythe
    Księżyc the Night Wolf

(OOC: Vampirate, you said scythes had to miss sometimes, right? XD)

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

(*Jean Grey*) I said scythes were slower, and therefore easier to dodge. This is more important when you use it against another player (most likely myself), but allowing yourself to miss occasionally does add realism.

@ Hunter Characters (who are moving on to Small Hanger 1)
    (Other Hunter Characters can still explore Field 1 if they wish)
    Monsters: Numerous Spiders and Bats… and something else?

The narrow hanger is dimly lit, only by the sunlight which pours into the large doors at either side, and is therefore darkest in the middle section.

There in the middle is a small jet. It’s covered in dust and spider webs, but there’s no obvious reason to believe it couldn’t work if the fuel was refreshed, and the wiring checked.

A few crates litter the inside of the hanger, forming possible hiding places. There may be something inside them, but they’d be a bit of effort to open, and would probably make quite a bit of noise.

The group can already see spiders crawling around (we’re talking tarantula size and larger, btw), and bats roosting overhead. If you proceed quietly and don’t disturb the spider’s webs, they may leave you alone.

You may feel extra interested in being quiet, as there’s a funny scratching sound…
    Last edited by VampirateMace; 7th May 2013 at 1:20 AM.

Adam Hayes
    Abandoned Airbase, Small Hanger 1
    Healthy
    3/13 Posts Until Trance

Finally, the Ghouls were down. With nothing else to do out here, Adam decided to move along.

The place was dimly lit, only the sunlight coming in through the doors, making the rest of the room rather dark. There was a small dusty jet in the center of the room. Other than it's dustiness, the jet looked like it could still function if some work was done on it.

A few crates were littered around all over the place. The redhead took note of these immediately. Thinking there might be something interesting inside, but they looked like they might be hard to open.

Adam could see large spiders crawling around and bats overhead. There was also a creepy scratching sound coming from nowhere. Nothing he couldn't handle.

"Adam, I think we might want to be quiet." Pyro whispered as he floated behind his partner's back. "I'm not liking that noise..."

"Oh Pyro, what's there to be worried about?" Adam retorted. "There's just a bunch of spiders and bats. What's the worst that could happen? Besides, if there were really something to be afraid of, it would show it's face, and actually do something. Not hide somewhere and make creepy noises so it can scare us off."

The first thing he did was make his way to the crates. As he did, he gunned down a random tarantula in his way. Once he got there, he did his best to pry them open, but the task was proving difficult. After a few minutes of fumbling around with the boxes, making a lot of noise in the process, Adam mumbled, "Oh screw it." He fired a hole at the lids of one of the boxes with his guns. Hoping it would make them easier to open. "There we go. That oughtta do it!"

Inventory
    Dual Guns
    Pyro the Firefox
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 10th May 2013 at 10:40 PM.

Post until Trance: 03/13
    Monsters: Bats, birds, & spiders possible

Diego and Tonatiuh began moving forward with the Ghouls having been defeated. Diego observed the hanger as he analyzed the place. He could not help but recall that there was good times before these monsters came to this planet. He clenched his drill. He would show them.

Who the hell did they think they were?

The place was dimly lit, only the sunlight coming in through the doors, making the rest of the room rather dark.

There was a small dusty jet in the center of the room. Other than it's dustiness, the jet looked like it could still function if some work was done on it.

A few crates were littered around all over the place. Diego took note of them along with Adam and while the drill boy considered opening them, he decided against them.

Besides the spiders and the bats, there wasn't much here. However, Tonatiuh lifted his wing to his ear and pointed out the scratching sound. Diego nodded and had his drill ready.

Diego turned to see Adam investigare the crates and hoped nothing popped out of it. In the meanwhile, Tonatiuh faced ahead. Diego turned Rozalia with a smile, hoping to try and cheer the sullen girl up.

Inventory:
    - Hand Drill
    - Terrennial: Tonatiuh the Sol Rooster

@ Hunters in Small Hanger 1
    Abandoned Airbase, Small Hanger 1
    Monsters: Numerous Spiders and Bats… and something else?

Jackpot! Adam’s efforts breaking open the crate are rewarded with a large first-aid kit, stocked with all sorts of bandages, ointments, medications. This should last you at least 3 major treatments, or 6+ minor ones.

A few bats take fight circling the hanger after the gun shots, but nothing the present hunters shouldn’t be able to handle.

Meanwhile the scratching noises ominously increase in frequency and volume. Whatever it is that is hiding in the hanger, it can hear you. It seems to be near the old plane, as a long creak emits from that direction.
    Last edited by VampirateMace; 12th May 2013 at 6:49 AM.

Alexei Veterok
    Healthy
    2/13 Posts Until Trance

Alexei regretted his decision of participating in the mission, but up ahead someone noticed him and shouted, "Hurry up, princess! Where the hell were you?"

He recognized the voice, Rozalia, the wild child of the man that now cares for him. Having abandoned his previous guardians, he was put under the care of Mark. He's had a few encounters with the girl, and they haven't always been pleasant, but somehow Alexei always felt safer around her.

Embarrassed, he quickened his pace and caught up to the others. He stood near Rozalia and didn't bother explaining his tardiness. Alexei looked around and saw the carnage lying on the ground. He winced a bit, but Boss caught him and straightened him up right away.

"What are ya scared for? Afraid of a little corpse? Look right at it, stare at it intently, this is what you will get used to! You signed up for this, you brought it upon yourself, and now you're going to stick with it!"

Alexei wanted to cry, but he let the words of Boss sink in and sucked it up. He gripped his glaive with both hands and followed the others to the hangers. Everyone was headed to the first hanger and Boss thought it would be a great idea to head into the other.

"Are ya too sissy? Is that what it is? There could be a bunch of supplies in there, or monsters, but it's worth the chance, eh? Step in there."

Alexei had an uneasy look on his face, but nodded his head and headed for the empty hanger.

Mother, Father, please be with me...

Inventory:
    - Boss the Angel
    - Glaive

[Not Made by Me]

@ SenorLaughsaLot
    Abandoned Airbase, Small Hanger 2
    Monsters: 2 Ghouls, numerous sleeping Bats

The hanger is dark inside, the only light coming from the door you came in. The other door is closed tight and blocked by numerous crates of various sizes. Curiously, there are no planes or land vehicles being stored here. Also curiously, on top of the crate pile is a yellow backpack.

A couple of lost Ghouls pace back and forth across the center of hanger. They don’t seem to notice your presence. If you’re patient, you might be able to just walk right by them as they turn around.

Overhead, Bats roost in the darkness. They won’t bother you as long as you and the Ghouls stay quiet.