• operation birthday

0 0%
  • operation pinkie

0 0%
  • operation something else

0 0%

Thread: bring kirby to pal

Angry bring kirby to pal

a place to talk and protest about why kirby dream collection hasn't come to the pal areas. and vote above what a protest operation should be called.
    the friend code of the evil being (who ironically never played pokemon XD) is 2237-6278-7282

I am the one and only I am feared through out the land of johto no one can stop me not even I am why never survived the 2nd generation. I am ultimate I am power

A good way to begin would be to begin asking on Miiverse. If I'm not mistaken, that's how Earthbound finally got rereleased. Though the demand probably has to be pretty substantial.

And, if no Wii U, Miiverse is supposed to be coming to other things soon, so there's your chance.

i have already done that
    the friend code of the evil being (who ironically never played pokemon XD) is 2237-6278-7282

I am the one and only I am feared through out the land of johto no one can stop me not even I am why never survived the 2nd generation. I am ultimate I am power

Quote Originally Posted by the black lugia View Post
    i have already done that
    Well then you're off to a good start. Obviously, asking for ideas and trying to recruit(?) on a Pokemon forum isn't going to work, nor is it allowed. I'd recommend searching for Kirby fansites and going to game sites that cater to all games (gamefaqs.com, go to the Kirby Dream Collection board) and getting ideas there.
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.