Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: friends that are no more

Default friends that are no more

this is a place to discuss some friends on serebii that no longer hop online. i myself was inactive for a long while and when i hopped back on. i noticed alot of my friends did the same. why do you think this and do you have any friends that have stopped coming online. in my opinion the reason people stopped coming was because serebii go rid of the groups. admittedly thats why i hopped off in the first place. do you think the groups should come back
    the friend code of the evil being (who ironically never played pokemon XD) is 2237-6278-7282

I am the one and only I am feared through out the land of johto no one can stop me not even I am why never survived the 2nd generation. I am ultimate I am power

Yeah one of my friends, you could say my closest on here, hasn't been here in I believe over a month, hope he's ok.

I would love to get the groups back, I loved the groups.

Swampasaur hasn't been on since August. I miss him.
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos

None of my friends except ChampionJared are even remotely active. Haven't seen them since I first went ghost in 2007..... That's pretty understandable given I joined this site in Summer 2006 when I was 13, but wow... it's crazy.. I don't know any of you people.....
    You were the Chosen One! You were supposed to destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness...

[IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/34si8ac.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Dj06 View Post
    None of my friends except ChampionJared are even remotely active. Haven't seen them since I first went ghost in 2007..... That's pretty understandable given I joined this site in Summer 2006 when I was 13, but wow... it's crazy.. I don't know any of you people.....
    if it makes you feel any better none of us want to know you anyway

Quote Originally Posted by JoshYEAH View Post
    if it makes you feel any better none of us want to know you anyway
    Why thank you!! This is quite comforting to know. A riveting revelation, I must say.

The last line of the post you quoted was sarcasm. Or better yet, a truth said in jest.... ala Patrick Star of SpongeBob. I wasn't being brash. Doesn't matter, though. Low-blows have no effect on iron girdles.
    Last edited by WarriorPrince; 26th April 2013 at 4:22 AM.
    You were the Chosen One! You were supposed to destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness...

[IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/34si8ac.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Dj06 View Post
    Why thank you!! This is quite comforting to know. A riveting revelation, I must say.

The last line of the post you quoted was sarcasm. Or better yet, a truth said in jest.... ala Patrick Star of SpongeBob. I wasn't being brash. Doesn't matter, though. Low-blows have no effect on iron girdles.
    oh.

Yeah, I have a few. I won't put down a list of names, but I do miss talking with one of them. I don't know what exactly happened to him since I had gone AWOL during that time, but I'm pretty sure he felt he needed to move on and focus on real life. Whether he still likes Pokémon or not is up for grabs, but I think he still has the same love for Land Before Time.

Either way, I don't mope over it. I just shrug it off and move on and make more friends whom I'm sure will move on eventually as well, such is life.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

And here I thought this would be about real life friends, but I guess since this is sppf that expectation is unreasonable.

To try to be on topic however, I never really spent any time on here actually trying to be friends with anyone. I don't even know what groups the OP is talking about.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

A few people, but I keep in touch with them off this website, because most of them are smarter than me and quit years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    And here I thought this would be about real life friends, but I guess since this is sppf that expectation is unreasonable.
    SPP is pretty much the gooniest site on the internet outside of SA.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

I was offline for about 6 months awhile ago. I think only a few of my friends are left.

The first friend who introduced me here still around... that's about it.
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

What are friends . . .? Is that a rare Digimon . . ?

But no I like talk to three people on Serebii and it is not often at all lol

#NoInternetFriends
        Spoiler:- Credits:

TeamRocketGrunt...
    We were the best of friends...until she got grounded and her mom deleted the email adress that was linked to her account...

Ehm... I have some, but I'm highly bugged by how I guess a good friend of mine barely comes on once in a blue moon anymore... he's a wonderful friend. I always looked after him when he was down.
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

There's one I used to talk to somewhat, but she is no longer. I won't list a name, but I miss talking about breakfast foods with her (random I know). Sadly she may never come back.
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

Erica.

i dont know where u are or what hapd Erica all i know is that somewhere out there....

you're keepin it real

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

Thanks OP, you brought up old friends that have gone away. That gives me feelings, I hate feelings.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

i don't know any of you people

matter of fact, i don't think i've actually cared about what happened to The Old Guard on any internet forum i've ever been on
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by eBay Huckster View Post
    i don't know any of you people
    Good, your better for it.

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    Good, your better for it.
    Ikr. What a cool guy
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Say, whatever happened to Black Doom? He was a pretty cool guy.

Okay, but seriously, you might want to make sure your old friends just didn't get a name change, that could be part of the reason you don't see them anymore. I can barely keep track of who's who anymore.

On topic, I'm not sure, I don't particularly recall being very social in my earlier years here. I did find out that one of my old friends from about 2 years ago changed his name, though, I might check in on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by tokyo/seven View Post
    Ikr. What a cool guy
    I know, a true god amung men

for those who are new groups were like mini forums that were great for making friends. but were removed because of too much spam i think
    the friend code of the evil being (who ironically never played pokemon XD) is 2237-6278-7282

I am the one and only I am feared through out the land of johto no one can stop me not even I am why never survived the 2nd generation. I am ultimate I am power

The entire 2008-2009 Banned group. Almost all of them either left or were banned for real. (like lil crickee, pkmnhippy, shadow lugia XD001, razor fire, red globe, LBsweet etc)
    Luckily there's still facebook, msn/skype and Steam to stay in touch with some of them.

I am indeed the one with the power of a god.
    The divine flames that I've absorbed
    will burn you to a crisp with nuclear energy and leave nothing behind!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast