Thread: friends that are no more

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    I know, a true god amung men
    well compared to the overwhelming majority of misc i actually am

but thats neither here nor there
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

I have a friend on here, who's very close to me, in fact more than a best friend or sibling to me. She hasn't been on since February 15th. She went on a hiatus before, and I started to become worried about her. Now that she's on another hiatus, I'm quite worried, but I try not to think about it, because I know she wouldn't want me to be worried. ^_^; She was the 1st person who talked to me on here, and she was my first ever internet friend(I met her on SPPF). I'd prefer not to reveal her name, but she's so close to that I check her page every day since I met her. I hope she's okay... I think about her all the time. D: I don't believe she's left, because, somehow, I still feel her presence there... waiting to log on... I await the day that she logs on again...
    Last edited by White_Roar~; 30th April 2013 at 1:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

there is this person I can't be with and she had everybody hate me....... All my friend I had know over a year had betrade me... I feeling alway hate every time.... I want boyfriend just feel better.... One thing i Sounld do wish I heven't link my DA.... Or never trust her.. I was trying be very nice to her why I did... ( I wish it never happen )
    Last edited by Princess StrawBerry; 30th April 2013 at 6:47 AM.

Everyone. (:

I can't remember the last time I even came on here, and posted, let alone the names of people who were on here. But I'm pretty sure no one remember me. I do remember one person tho. She was called Buttersgirl/Intergalactic Platypus (I think she changed her name).
    I'm old, leave me be.

Everytime you say the words "We need a Light type pokemon", Arceus kills a Meowth.

I don't really have any friends here on Serebii that I talk to much apart from the people who I talk to on the IRC sometimes.
    [IMG]http://oi44.*******.com/2r2chw2.jpg[/IMG]

About half the people I have as friends are either perma banned, inactive, or they quit.
    I still talk to about 20ish of the ones who are still here.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Pokétrainer View Post
    The entire 2008-2009 Banned group. Almost all of them either left or were banned for real. (like lil crickee, pkmnhippy, shadow lugia XD001, razor fire, red globe, LBsweet etc)
    Luckily there's still facebook, msn/skype and Steam to stay in touch with some of them.
    Wow those guys were awesome.

I'm too new here to know anybody yet

I only got back on today 'cos my bf created an account. Don't play pkmn though nowadays x)
    POKEMEN X FRIEND CODE 0576-5538-2566
    TEAM:

I don't talk to anyone from my friends list anymore, and I don't miss them. They're all unmemorable.

Pretty much anyone in my list or who I used to hang out with from here who didn't shift to the channels I did. But then, I'm likely as much to blame; I'm known for lurking and am not exactly active on here.
    FC: 0946 8704 7201 | Serebii Quotes by Serpentsounds

"(...) Serebii Joe created Tangela's evolution, Tangrowth. Is that true?!?" - d.aisuke
    "but for password all i see are stars :-(" - Angeon
    "yeah aren't you like, korean or something" - Misty
    "Please don't kick me, if you do.... you will be in pain" - ANNG12
    "!gsearch idiot" - pokemon1571
    "Exxthus killed a guy by looking at him. That's how tough Exxthus is." - blazevoir

Quote Originally Posted by Gothic-Gothorita View Post
    I have a friend on here, who's very close to me, in fact more than a best friend or sibling to me. She hasn't been on since February 15th. She went on a hiatus before, and I started to become worried about her. Now that she's on another hiatus, I'm quite worried, but I try not to think about it, because I know she wouldn't want me to be worried. ^_^; She was the 1st person who talked to me on here, and she was my first ever internet friend(I met her on SPPF). I'd prefer not to reveal her name, but she's so close to that I check her page every day since I met her. I hope she's okay... I think about her all the time. D: I don't believe she's left, because, somehow, I still feel her presence there... waiting to log on... I await the day that she logs on again...
    .....I think i was about to mention the same person, and yes, im concerned too....i may go to sites that i know i might find that person....
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

There's a few... Namashima, Bianca~ and Rangercoordinator... Some more but I forgot which. One was banned though.
    I miss talking to them.

Now i have three or maybe five close people to me but I have their 3DS and Facebook and they can't run away from meh xD nya~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 7th May 2013 at 7:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post

Now i have three or maybe five close people to me but I have their 3DS and Facebook and they can't run away from meh xD nya~
    Now that I think about it.. I do have too many people on here on my facebook. Ah well.

I'm kinda confused, is this about serebii friends or real life friends?
    I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

Hey, Twinkie! >D

My Heart Gold Team

I am now a brony. This makes me 20% cooler.

My Pearl Team

Quote Originally Posted by the black lugia View Post
    this is a place to discuss some friends on serebii that no longer hop online. i myself was inactive for a long while and when i hopped back on. i noticed alot of my friends did the same. why do you think this and do you have any friends that have stopped coming online. in my opinion the reason people stopped coming was because serebii go rid of the groups. admittedly thats why i hopped off in the first place. do you think the groups should come back
    I think it's fairly clear. The title isn't clear, but the OP is certainly clear.
    You were the Chosen One! You were supposed to destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness...

[IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/34si8ac.jpg[/IMG]

I never knew so many people cared about me

sniff

^ Click this for good times ^

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    I never knew so many people cared about me

sniff
    Be thankful.

I miss ToeyJoey.
    He never told me why he left. :'(
    Signature edited due to breaking the signature rules, read them before editing your sig.

Oh, a while ago, I convinced my high school friend, Yahazu_Giri to join the site, but he didn't stay too long.

Guess he didn't like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

★Midnight★ was one of those I used to talk to back in the day but she suddenly left without notice. I haven't even heard from her since, she's even in invisible mode meaning it's hard to track her activity.

I'm a stupid newbie so I know no one who left

I don't know anybody in real life here too
    Iam dutch and it is too small overhere to have the chance too meet '' accidentally'' serebii people. Iam the only serebiian in a circle of 100 kilometres

Quote Originally Posted by the black lugia View Post
    in my opinion the reason people stopped coming was because serebii go rid of the groups.
    lolwut

some of us graduated college, got married, moved on, didn't want to stay stuck on the internet, have jobs, etc.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast